Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

"Psychic principles" is an oxymoron.  Know that.

ETA: Lisa & Ken's sorrow just broke me.

More heartbreak in store.

Spoiler

Another dog dies 9 days after Pink Dog.  I feel so awful for Ken and Lisa.

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

OMG, it's like we are twins!  

I am sort of glad to see fanny packs are making a comeback, they are practical even though they frequently need socks and sandals to complete the look.

What!  There is nothing wrong with socks and sandals!  It's called LAYERING people.

Fanny packs?  Purses of the devil!

2 hours ago, jaync said:

I'd rather trade the Erikas for the Spanish boat prince.

That's a John Daly.

Heigh Ho!  (Channeling Ed McMahon)

• Love 6

That doesn’t make the other person feel better. It makes the other person feel less understood and respected.

I’ve said before, that’s no apology.

7 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

I view that "apology" as the person doesn't really think they need to apologize for anything, but for the sake of the friendship/whatever, wants to make the other person feel better.  So, I still believe what I said, but I am actually sorry you took it badly.  Yeah, not an apology, but the best you can do under those circumstances since at least you're acknowledging the other person feels differently.

• Love 5

I"m late to the party. Can someone please tell why Erika went off on Teddy at the table? I came in when she was laying her low, telling her NOT to do that to her and repeatedly saying it.  Teddy looked stunned and just nodded like ok.......What had Teddy said.  You can PM if you like. Tks.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Did she seriously say she doesn't wear wigs??? Oh, she is so full of shit. I thought she was Teddi when she came to lunch, before she spoke. That long hair ain't hers. Or the short hair isn't. 

Dorit said she wears extensions-never wigs.  She didn't deny using extra hair.  I get the impression she clips something on to her noggin and as long as some of her hair shows it isn't a wig.

• Love 9

Did anyone catch this?

Portia and her friend run to where Kyle and Rebecca are.

Kyle gushes that Portia has been bothering her for months because Portia has been dying to ask Rebecca questions.

Rebecca says I have a client who is 4 years old. So your kids are not my youngest clients. Who is going to break it to Rebecca that only one of those girls was birthed by Kyle?

Oh Kyle! - PS call 1-800-KUNGFUBUNNY and for a flat fee of $100 I will provide a half hour session of everything your mom has been telling me

giphy.gif

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Why is Doritos hair 6” longer at the Lois lunch than the day before on the apology phone call? And 3” shorter at the psychic !  She said on WWHL she doesn’t wear wigs. Hate her.

WHY DOES KYLE DRESS LIKE MRS ROPER ? 

She was probably wearing clip in extensions at lunch. I find it hard to believe she never wears wigs though! 

• Love 7
Just now, Duke2801 said:

She was probably wearing clip in extensions at lunch. I find it hard to believe she never wears wigs though! 

She wears wigs. I saw her wig cap clearly at the Teddi Spa Day event.

It was when they had their private talk on the outside sofa.

I also saw the pony tail sticking out of her wig cap at the Kyle store event.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did anyone catch this?

Kyle gushes that Portia has been bothering her for months because Portia has been dying to ask Rebecca questions.

Rebecca says I have a client who is 4 years old. So your kids are not my youngest clients. Who is going to break it to Rebecca that only one of those girls was birthed by Kyle?

Oh Kyle! - PS call 1-800-KUNGFUBUNNY and for a flat fee of $100 I will provide a half hour session of everything your mom has been telling me

giphy.gif

She was actually talking directly to the girls and said "you kids"

• Love 5

Hey, between her "projects" and The Agency, you can aim a bit higher. How much is Rebecca scamming charging her?

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, ghoulina said:

So sorry to hear about Pink Dog.

I've avoided the episode last night and this morning because when I read "tragedy strikes" at Lisa and Ken's, I just knew it had to be one of their animals.   I was afraid it was going to be Jiggy and Ken would just lose it - he loves animals so much (I remember how he broke down after watching that Yulim video).  But the pink dog.  Would it be considered a spoiler to let me know before I watch it.  If wine will be required to get through it, I'd need a head's up.  

• Love 10
1 minute ago, BBHN said:

Hey, between her "projects" and The Agency, you can aim a bit higher. How much is Rebecca scamming charging her?

I'm throwing out a bit of bait to catch the fish. Once she's hooked the price will gradually increase.

Why doesn't Rebecca tell Kyle to make sure to upgrade the security in her new home?

• Love 21
26 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did anyone catch this?

giphy.gif

Can you hire me, KFB?

Who's the person who has lost a friend or family member with a T or R or N name?

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Why doesn't Rebecca tell Kyle to make sure to upgrade the security in her new home?

(throws bouquet of roses) 

Well played, Kung Fu Bunny, well played.

(And can you post that on Kyle's twitter? ; )

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, dosodog said:

More heartbreak in store.

Reveal hidden contents

Another dog dies 9 days after Pink Dog.  I feel so awful for Ken and Lisa.

What!  There is nothing wrong with socks and sandals!  It's called LAYERING people.

Fanny packs?  Purses of the devil!

Heigh Ho!  (Channeling Ed McMahon)

That spoiler nearly destroyed me.  So very sad.

Socks with sandals were inspired by the Horned One.  Fanny packs are simply practical.

2 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

But a crossbody bag isn't going to awkwardly hang right under your boob (in most cases).

These ole boobs hang so low a they'd brush my fanny pack (which I'd wear backwards like a belly bag).  ;-)

1 hour ago, Mrs peel said:

White socks only, please!

But black is so much more slimming.  (For the cankles; know what I mean?)

24 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

I've avoided the episode last night and this morning because when I read "tragedy strikes" at Lisa and Ken's, I just knew it had to be one of their animals.   I was afraid it was going to be Jiggy and Ken would just lose it - he loves animals so much (I remember how he broke down after watching that Yulim video).  But the pink dog.  Would it be considered a spoiler to let me know before I watch it.  If wine will be required to get through it, I'd need a head's up.  

If you're anything like me (and Ken breaking down destroys you), then you will need wine - or something stronger.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, film noire said:

(throws bouquet of roses) 

Well played, Kung Fu Bunny, well played.

(And can you post that on Kyle's twitter? ; )

I'm not going to tweet that to Kyle! Poor thing, but I will tell her to case Dorit's house if Dorit starts showing up to events with Kyle's stolen bags

In case anyone is interested in "Rebecca", her name is Rebecca Fearing

From her site:

Rebecca Fearing is a psychic medium and healer from Southern California. She is considered one of the most talented and naturally gifted practicing clairvoyants in the country. Her clients include business professionals, entrepreneurs, celebrities, and law enforcement agencies. She connects through spirit with loved ones ..

2e1101af353a67b548a5c96b02bd75249f7e35e7

She is also on Twitter under thepurplerose.

When Papa God calls does he have his own ring tone? When she answers calls is it a Smart Holy Phone where she has to swipe right? Or is it old school where she picks up a pretend receiver?

• Love 12
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I'm throwing out a bit of bait to catch the fish. Once she's hooked the price will gradually increase.

Ha! Good question!

• Love 4

Has she figured out how to integrate Heaven and technology or has Heaven been working on it since 1973 but just has a really crummy tech department?

KFB, you ask good questions. I picture it as a white Bat phone, with angel wings (duh!) and the ring tone is like Le Canon or something.  Papa God opens with a couple of dad jokes everytime he calls, because dads! 

• Love 9

Did anyone catch this?

giphy.gif

Who was the other girl with Portia?  A friend?  I don't know Kyle's offspring that well.

1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

No - they just stand in their pet cemetery and talk sadly about it.

• Love 1

Just making my way through the thread, so I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned - a caller to WWHL asked Erika whatever happened to the Erika Girardi of her first season, why is it always Erika Jayne now. Great question!

She answered with nonsensical bullshit.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 19

Apparently she spends 40K a month on her makeup/hair & wardrobe... which is 39900 too much cause she still looks like shit. Why would you even mention what is spent, especially when most people barely make that in a year and have to purchase food, housing and necessity clothing, not some poorly bedazzled overpriced track suits. clown makeup and goul squad.

3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Dorit said she wears extensions-never wigs.  She didn't deny using extra hair.  I get the impression she clips something on to her noggin and as long as some of her hair shows it isn't a wig.

Well that dutch boy painter hair that she was wearing a couple of episodes ago was def a wig.  

• Love 16

I was trying to figure out that accent/affect Erika was using during the GC interview. It seemed to come out of nowhere, I don’t think I’ve heard her speak that way before. It was very bizarre and actually off-putting, bordering on offensive IMO.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, imjagain said:

The only time I ever considered going to a  psychic or whatever you call them , was after my mom died.  Thank goodness I didn't.  I probably would have handed over my all my money to some con. 

Kyle's friend was just telling them what she read about these women.

I did it once and I was seriously floored by what she said--it was crazy. That said, what the hell is this Rebecca? If there are real psychics (and I believe wholeheartedly that I got one), that group does not include Rebecca. 

@Xcptnl, I am so sorry. It's so, so hard to lose a pet.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

I own some stuff from QVC/HSN including a couple of things of Rinna's

I  have to disagree. I'm sorry, followed by the  word YOU is not an apology IE, "I'm sorry you were upset."  An apology should be left with just "I'm sorry" with no qualifications, or,  be followed by a first person  pronoun as in "I'm sorry that  "I" upset you." The former takes no responsibility for the actions which caused offense, the latter does.

There is a whole new level of half assed with the apologies.  "I am sorry I told Rinna," said Teddi.  From Erika, "I am sorry I lost my temper."  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-8/episode-15/videos/teddi-doesnt-want-to-go-to-berlin  There just needs to be recognition of how the apologizer's behavior hurt the person they are apologizing to.  "I am sorry I told Rinna, it did nothing to further your reconciliation."  Would be better,  Erika could have added, I am sorry I lost my temper and hurt your feelings,"

Then again I thought tearful Teddi saying Erika shouldn't speak if she didn't remember.  Didn't Teddi ask her a question.

More stupid fights:  Meghan McCain vs. Teddi  https://pagesix.com/2018/03/21/meghan-mccain-if-teddi-wants-to-catfight-lets-f-king-catfight/  I tend to agree these women need to stop with the empowerment chatter.  Just who does this Meghan McCain think she is?  ;-)

• Love 5

I'm finally watching this, and, of course, I have a few things to say.

Dorit. Lord help me, I'm starting with Dorit again. Yes, Miss Lady of the Manor, a person can apologise by frellin' phone. You'd know this if you'd ever offered an actual apology. Dorit's elaborate eye-rolls and shrugs are going to bite her when these episodes air. Does she think she's taking these calls in private? Is she that unaware? Or does she think she's just that cute? She's not.  Bless her, she thinks letting someone else design some swimwear is like being pregnant and giving birth? Oh, puh-lease. The only thing worse than Dorit's jaw drop face is her loud, obnoxious GASP!

Erika. No, honey, you don't empower women. And your Mikey is a creep. To me, frankly, an empowering woman is Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Sally Ride, all the women who have worked in NASA, all the women I work with as an editor. Not someone who trades on flashy sexuality. "Stay out of the drama." Have you met yourself? And you think it's too hard to be friends with Teddi -- I rather think it'd be too hard to be friends with you. But that's just me, maybe. You can claim "it's not cold, it's diamonds" all you want to, but you're just icy.

LVP. One thing we all know about LisaV and Ken is that they love animals in general and their animals in particular. Their grief over Pink Dog was so real I cried along with them. (One thing I like about this iteration of the Howives in general is that they have pets and are shown interacting with them. These pets are members of the family, not decorative objects.)

LisaR. I've always kinda liked her. I like her mother, too. I hope I have that much energy in a few years when I hit 89.

Psychics. I've spoken with two in my life. One told me, right out of the blue, first words out of his mouth without any hint from me a totally true thing about me which he couldn't possibly have known. The rest of the things he had to say weren't nearly as accurate, however. The second one, bless her heart. told me a load of codswallop which was completely inaccurate -- and insulting to boot.

• Love 17

Brown urine means your kidneys are working well?  Where do they find these ignorant morons?  Go to a different vet!

Kimora lee Simmons and Tyra Banks are "new young cool edgy girls"?  They're in their 40's, Mikey, and while there's no shame in that age group, they're hardly cool, young, new, or edgy.

• Love 18
3 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

It starts about 7 minutes in the beginning of the episode and lasts for about 3 minutes.  

If you've never seen Marley and Me, stop the movie 10 minutes before it ends.  No crying that way. :)

3 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

That spoiler nearly destroyed me.  So very sad.

Socks with sandals were inspired by the Horned One.  Fanny packs are simply practical.

These ole boobs hang so low a they'd brush my fanny pack (which I'd wear backwards like a belly bag).  ;-)

But black is so much more slimming.  (For the cankles; know what I mean?)

If you're anything like me (and Ken breaking down destroys you), then you will need wine - or something stronger.

Are you saying Satan is responsible for socks and sandals?  Because I blame him for Croc clogs, not the flip flops.  Those are cute.

Sandals and socks are practical and functional.  If Jesus had lived in the Pacific Northwest, he totally would have rocked the socks with sandals.

Silly observation

The founders of Girl Cult are two guys

tenor.gif?itemid=5236578

Well of course they are.  Why wouldn't men be in charge.  I just.  I am.  Pffft. Between that, the last year and the boy jerks on Vanderpump Rules?

Imma going to sit down this weekend and watch Billie Jean.  Because my inner 10 year old girl needs affirmation that women are strong, smart and can rule the world quite nicely. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I feel like Erika has to try too hard to be shocking, blow all the husbands? Really?  If I were her I would claim temporary amnesia if anyone every brought that nugget up again.

She seems to pull outrageous statements out of her ass whenever she needs to get the spotlight off her bullshit.

• Love 11

Okay, I'm stuck on all of the bullshit with the psychic. I'm glad that LVP and Teddi at least made it clear that they weren't buying what this charlatan is trying to sell. It makes me sad that Kyle wastes her money but I guess there's no harm in it if it makes her feel better about her mother's death.

Still, giving this lady a platform on this show is making it seem like she's okay or somehow legit. I'm uncomfortable with the idea of people spending money on something so bogus and being taken in by scam artists like Rebecca because they see affluent people who seem to think that they are the real deal. 

Dorit at least seemed skeptical so I'll give her credit for that. How is though that the majority of the women seemed to be in awe of this fake faker? How was it not painfully obvious that she was just throwing things out there and waiting for someone to take the bait? 

I love that LisaV called her out a couple of times. She wasn't rude about it, she just made it clear that her claims about having a direct line to heaven sound completely ridiculous. (Btw, does this lady only have a direct line to heaven or is she able to take calls from hell too? I admit, I wish someone had asked.)

1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

So, Erika jokingly says she's going to give a BJ to all of the husbands, but heaven forbid whenever she wears a dress without underwear and someone gets a  looky-loo at said puss, well, pearls are suddenly clutched and it becomes a huge shit storm.  This is what I'm referring to when I say that I don't understand her.  

I noticed that Kyle was the only one who didn't laugh about Erika's joke. Erika is so tacky. It's like she can't help herself.

1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Apparently she spends 40K a month on her makeup/hair & wardrobe... which is 39900 too much cause she still looks like shit. 

It reminds me of Dolly Parton always joking that it takes a lot of money to look this cheap. At least Dolly has a sense of humor about her style and doesn't behave as though her fashion choices are what give her depth as a person. 

Meanwhile Erika is happy to say that women who wear flat shoes are "quitters" in her book. I work 55 to 60 hours every week on my feet, in flats, so I'm no quitter, lady. Gah, of all the comments she's made lately that one really rankles. So much for lifting up other women. 

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 19
44 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

There is a whole new level of half assed with the apologies.  "I am sorry I told Rinna," said Teddi.  From Erika, "I am sorry I lost my temper."  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-8/episode-15/videos/teddi-doesnt-want-to-go-to-berlin  There just needs to be recognition of how the apologizer's behavior hurt the person they are apologizing to.  "I am sorry I told Rinna, it did nothing to further your reconciliation."  Would be better,  Erika could have added, I am sorry I lost my temper and hurt your feelings,"

Teddi said that she was sorry and acknowledged as part of that apology that she didn't stop to consider that what she said could cause problems between Rinna and Dorit (I don't recall her exact words because I have pretend amnesia, but she did specify what she was apologizing for and how her actions affected Dorit). How is that a half-assed apology?

• Love 20
16 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Teddi said that she was sorry and acknowledged as part of that apology that she didn't stop to consider that what she said could cause problems between Rinna and Dorit (I don't recall her exact words because I have pretend amnesia, but she did specify what she was apologizing for and how her actions affected Dorit). How is that a half-assed apology?

According to the clip Teddi has doubts about her apology citing over the phone and perhaps it lacked sincerity.  She also feels pretty comfortable she can smooth things over with Dorit.  I am thinking if Teddi questioned her apology there might be something to it being half assed.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

According to the clip Teddi has doubts about her apology citing over the phone and perhaps it lacked sincerity.  She also feels pretty comfortable she can smooth things over with Dorit.  I am thinking if Teddi questioned her apology there might be something to it being half assed.

JMO, this indicates to me that Teddi has some degree of self awareness.

I can't believe I am starting to defend Teddi!

Also, her blog shows me that she is learning the RH strategies. Teddi is brighter than I originally thought.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

The psychic reminded me of the John Lovitz SNL character - Yeah yeah yeah that's the ticket!

Rebecca to Teddi: Do you have a patio or deck area?

Teddi: Yes at my beach house

Rebecca: Yeah, she likes to hang out there looking at the ocean.

I was SO bummed Teddi fed her any info. I would have loved to see her stick with “yes” or “no” and make that charlatan work for her bullshit.

But, YOU GUYS! I bridged the gap between the present and the future with technology! Papa God doesn’t call me to tell me about the presence of the spirit of someone whose name starts with J or M: he updates me directly in writing about the future, right on my phone’s home screen.

He sends me little pop-up messages all day long about all of the important things that are going to happen in the world that day, and I KNOW it’s Papa God contacting me about the future, accurately, because they tell, like, totally the same stuff on TV, but not for three or even nine hours later. Like, just today, he told me all sorts of stuff at 4:00 about what Mark Zuckerberg was gonna say about how he sold our Internet spirits to Russian bots, or maybe something that starts with an F, and almost two hours later, it happened on TV!

My pet name for Papa God is “News,” though, ‘cause that’s the name he puts on the alerts he sends me. I think he likes it better because he’s telling me something “new” that the rest of the world that hasn’t bridged that future gap won’t know until the end of the day. 

It’s kind of annoying that a lot of times, he doesn’t give me a way to respond to him, but when he does, Papa God likes me to use our other cute name, “Comment.” And when he leaves that line open to him, a lot of spirits often respond, too! But (sssshhhh) I think we actually bridge the gap between present earth, heaven, and HELL, because a lot of the spirits say things that no one from heaven would EVER say. (I think he let a poor demon spirit that died as a child even use the U.S. president’s name to communicate through the hell-technology bridge!). 

I used to think that Papa God should filter some of those demon spirits’ responses to me, but I guess that, when you have a gift like mine, it’s just hard to keep all the spirits from congregating All Around Me, just like Rebecca has Marilyn Monroe and John Lennon and Teddi’s friend from elementary school with her, rather than their chilling near their loved ones or anyone else who is seeing a psychic and needs someone whose name begins with an M or a J or some acquaintance who died young. Papa God News Comments can be sooooo silly sometimes!

But maybe if I had more rooms in my apartment, or my own party planner to set my table-that-could-fit-four-if-we-squeezed-in-and-skimped-on-the-superfluous-crystals, he’d also send me reincarnated spirits in person, like that of a kidnapped Spanish prince who chose to come back as a deeply superficial woman who needs an entourage because he never had anyone to do his hair and make-up or kiss his ass at the bottom of the ship until that knight came around but then he got killed and reincarnated as a grown man named Mikey, or an American chick from the tri-state area who reincarnated herself as a Britishish killjoy who gives birth to thong bikini collections (and also needs HER OWN entourage because she can totally create her swim line but, when she was just a lowly peon from Connecticut, she couldn’t glue shit on her head herself).

That dear, sweet Papa God, I never realized how thoughtful he was, keeping the spirits confined to my phone, because it would be way too crowded in here for anyone more than me and my cat and maaaaaaybe a solo-riding spirit, and there wouldn't even be room for any spirits or their ego squads to pass each other in what alleges to be a full-sized kitchen in this dump (if I were a spirit, I’d go stay in one of those closets in Beverly Hills, too, since they’re roomier); if they showed up here, I’d have to return my Givenchy china I store in my oven just to find a place to stash Dorit.

PS: Papa God just let me know that five more people replied here, before I could even see their replies. I bet at least one of them comes from a Username that starts with M!

• Love 11

If ErICKa said she would blow my husband, I'd smack her upside her empty head! That was absolutely disrespectful. What a nasty witch!

I just can't take Ken being so sad. He and Lisa broke my heart. Ericka is  her usual assy self in her reaction to the news. 

I wonder if Vulture bring nasty over Pink Dog's passing has to do with Moylan being firmly in ErICKa's camp. How horrible!

• Love 22
33 minutes ago, dosodog said:

First.  A hug  for you MatildaMoody.  I cry every time Pippet the lab doesn't come out of the water in Jaws right before the kid on the raft dies.  I know the dogs name.  I do not know the kids name.  Mmmmm hmm.

Second.  You are not overly sensitive. YOU have been blessed with the love of a pet (because some people love snakes, not me, but....).  Unconditional love.

People who are flippant about the death of a non human family member have never experienced that joy and blessing.

Feel bothered.  But don't feel bothered about you.  Feel bothered for those people who have lacked that particular kind of love.

Because no dog has EVER greeted me with, "What's for dinner?".  But EVERY dog has met me at the door with a tail wagging and "OH MY GOD YOU ARE FINALLY HOME AND I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH. HERE LET ME LICK YOU AND RUB UP AGAINST YOU.  AND OH BOY I'M GLAD YOU'RE HOME!"

Those people are totally missing out.  Or they dislike LVP so much that they refuse to see she is human.  And not just the Queen.

My dogs act like that even if I'm outside for 90 seconds to take out the trash.  I've tricked them before by coming in the back door instead of coming back in the front door and one of them sat with her nose under the front door for a good 30 minutes waiting for me.  Now I'm worried that that's what she does whenever I'm gone no matter how long.  I know when I go out of town and leave her with a sitter or in boarding she spends the entire time staring at the door/through the fence/whatever looking for me.   

I avoid most of the recaps like a plague because it seems like in general they are too mean.  There's being snarky and then there's being mean and most of them tend to veer towards mean.  I especially find Brian Moylan to be an unfunny asshole that could possibly be funny but he doesn't know when to quit and takes it too far.  I know I'm a party of one on that.

• Love 11