Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Benji & David's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, 88Keys said:

Dude, you can take food with you on the road.  <just sayin'>

Yes, isn't it a shame that no one's invented any sort of container or device that one can put their own homemade food into and travel easily with it?

1 minute ago, aliya said:

Dang - still transcribing. I turned around and somebody is moving. Who's moving and why? They already live in Houston...

Problems getting food quickly?  Bring your own freakin' food like the rest of us. 

Benji and his wife got a new house. 

• Love 3

There are low carb options. Pack your own lunch. Sandwiches with no bread, nuts, hard boiled eggs, pork rinds, low sugar protein shakes with nut butter. Fast food: burgers/chicken no bun, Wendy's chili. 

Edited by ShortyMac
  • Love 10

I actually agree with Benji that David shouldn't have delayed surgery for Benji. That is more pressure for someone who isn't even committed to the process. 

David needs to let Benji worry about himself. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

Dude, you can take food with you on the road.  <just sayin'>

Even if fast food is truly the only option, there are healthier things on the menu than multiple orders of chicken strips and milkshakes.

• Love 9

I love that Benji thinks that no one understands how stressful it is to work all day. I mean, I have a child, a husband, a mortgage, a full time job, car payment, bills, but yea I just don't get how hard it is to work all day.

• Love 20

After the fast food he’s shocked to lose 3 pounds in two months?!

Wow, David had another great weigh in!  Leave the anchor behind.

Edited by ThereButFor
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, WhitneyWhit said:

I love that Benji thinks that no one understands how stressful it is to work all day. I mean, I have a child, a husband, a mortgage, a full time job, car payment, bills, but yea I just don't get how hard it is to work all day.

I mean... even if he went fast food... did he need THREE orders of strips, TWO sandwiches, LARGE fries and LARGE shake?

He didn't make a modification on any one line item.

• Love 7

The daughter Lorelei looks like she doesn't belong with the rest of the family. She is quite thin, was jumping on the trampoline, and she had one enchilada on her plate.

Looks like weight loss surgery is happening for David. They had the warning sign at the end of the commercial break.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

I actually agree with Benji that David shouldn't have delayed surgery for Benji. That is more pressure for someone who isn't even committed to the process. 

David needs to let Benji worry about himself. 

Yeah, Benji didn't stay at home when he was doing beauty pageants did he?   Just face it David, he's not with the program.... 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Is Benji a repo man?

He said tow-truck driver, but I wonder.

4 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Benji’s given up already. Mentally, he’s checked out.

He was never really on board to begin with.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, parrotlover said:

Too hard to drive and eat a salad. Had no choice but to get burgers, fries, chicken strips and shake......

And I wonder too - why do all of these people eat in the car? I mean, just go in and sit down. It's still fast food so you're not waiting on table service, but at least you eat something like a salad without trying to eat it on the shelf that is your stomach, propped up by the steering wheel it barely fits behind. 

HOW CAN THAT BE A SHOCK!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?

• Love 7
Just now, Standard Staples said:

I mean... even if he went fast food... did he need THREE orders of strips, TWO sandwiches, LARGE fries and LARGE shake?

Exactly, you can still eat fast food but one sandwich, fries, and a diet coke would at least be a better choice

• Love 9

Oh no David is "scared".  Guess it wouldn't be a show if someone wasn't "scared".

Dr. Now isn't letting Benji slide........Go David, Go, leave your sorry ass brother behind.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

And I wonder too - why do all of these people eat in the car? I mean, just go in and sit down. It's still fast food so you're not waiting on table service, but at least you eat something like a salad without trying to eat it on the shelf that is your stomach, propped up by the steering wheel it barely fits behind. 

HOW CAN THAT BE A SHOCK!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?

Can't fit in the seats?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, zoemom said:

Yeah, Benji didn't stay at home when he was doing beauty pageants did he?   Just face it David, he's not with the program.... 

Zoemom, that beauty pageant comment made me guffaw. Guffaw, I tell ya!!!

• Love 2