Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Benji & David's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Threnners said:

As much as the Assanti's disgusted me, these guys give me back the faith in the show.

^^^^^^^^THIS x1000 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Good show tonight - they both seem like great guys!!!!
Happy for them.

I thought when he said "I was six hundred lbs. when I met Mary and now...(she weighs more than me) we can do things together!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, trashtvaddict said:

Mary still doesn't look that happy..

Chronic RBF.  Maybe she's hoping to be on next season.  Hope to see a follow-up with these brothers.

Night all, see you all next Wednesday!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ShortyMac said:

I just had egg roll in a bowl for dinner and will probably have a couple of squares of peppermint bark for dessert. 

I believe you mean that you had one tiny li'l regg roll, ShortyMac.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

You know you have watched too much of this show when you think to yourself "at least he is not 700 pounds" when the guy is 500 pounds!

You know you've watched too many, when you see a repeat from an earlier season, and wonder how this skinny, not even 600 pounder, makes the show.

• Love 2

I just started watching. Egad. Are those BOILS all over Benji? I am struggling to keep down the tacos and margarita I had for dinner. Because I can. 

FIVE BREAKFAST JACKS!? And some other stuff. $27 for breakfast for 2. Every day. Don’t know why my bro is so fat but I am picking up five fucking breakfast Jacks and a shitload of hash browns. 

Beauty pageants?? Wow. Their mom was a pageant Mom? Sheesh. What is with the naked toddler in the bow tie? Is this the Chippendales farm team pageant?

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 3