Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Benji & David's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Brooklynista said:

Why Mary?? Why choose a man thats 600lbs??

Yup. Just coming back (trying to transcribe some research data) to see here's another woman with a massive guy, not married, yet giving up her life to wait on him - while working outside the home as well. Why, women, why? 

• Love 14
Just now, aliya said:

Yup. Just coming back (trying to transcribe some research data) to see here's another woman with a massive guy, not married, yet giving up her life to wait on him - while working outside the home as well. Why, women, why? 

She's not too far from needing Dr. Now's services herself. Maybe it's like Heather on MBFFL - any man is better than no man. 

• Love 5
Just now, ams1001 said:

From where?! Cadbury loving minds want to know!

They had them on Amazon last time I got them. I haven't gotten any this year so I don't know if there are any listings.

Oh my Superior Being, someone help those kids.

• Love 7

I just had egg roll in a bowl for dinner and will probably have a couple of squares of peppermint bark for dessert. 

My Easter candy weaknesses: Cadbury creme eggs, Reese's eggs, and cookies & cream bunnies. 

• Love 2

How can these women stay with these man? I love my husband,but if he’s sitting at home all day eating,not working then what the hell do I need him for? Relationships are suppose to be teamwork. I don’t even want to begin to wonder how these women stay Sexually attracted to them. Love is one thing but dang they have to be exhausted.

Edited by Hellohappylife
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, LordOfLotion said:

They had them on Amazon last time I got them. I haven't gotten any this year so I don't know if there are any listings.

oooohhhh....that's dangerous. ;) 

Thanks for the tip! Easter candy is the best candy. I've been mostly good so far this year.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Thanks for the tip! Easter candy is the best candy. I've been mostly good so far this year.

This is very dangerous. I just took the plunge and got Amazon Prime.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

How do these pregnancies happen? I mean, if it's that much of a struggle to just shower, how the heck does the humpty-dance happen?

Especially when it's the male who is the morbidly obese person in the pair (though I guess we don't know what size the hook-up-turned-wife was). The mechanics of it all do seem.... baffling.

• Love 5

They already live in Houston?  Thank God no painful long car rides to endure.  They'll still probably have to stop a couple times for fast food before they get to Dr. Now's.

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

"I'm fat because I didn't compete in the childhood beauty pageants." 

How soon the world forgets:

giphy.gif

I know like their childhood was NOT traumatic or sad or nothing awful happened.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

How do these pregnancies happen? I mean, if it's that much of a struggle to just shower, how the heck does the humpty-dance happen?

Mr. Lotion says there was a turkey baster involved. No way the laws of physics permitted the horizontal mambo to happen.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, trashtvaddict said:

This is very dangerous. I just took the plunge and got Amazon Prime.

I just get my dad to order stuff for me (he has prime and I don't order enough to be worth getting my own). Not sure how he'd respond to me requesting he add a big box of creme eggs to his next order. :)

• Love 3

This guy is afraid of a 45 minute trip??? He already can't feel his leg?  Good grief.

Maybe I'm just an old fashioned girl, but I hope I never get to the point where I can't put on some decent clothes to go to the doctor.   I'm looking at their mom.

Edited by aliya
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Make sure you get a highly rated seller so you don't get stuff that's been sitting around for a year. I've never had a problem but you never know.

• Love 1