Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Benji & David's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

Just once I’d like to hear weight loss described as anything other than a “journey”. I am so sick of that term!

It’s not a journey because there is no end to it unless you want to gain the weight back.   While you can reach a goal weight it does NOT mean you can go back to eating the way you did before!

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, zoemom said:

They already live in Houston?  Thank God no painful long car rides to endure.  They'll still probably have to stop a couple times for fast food before they get to Dr. Now's.

Hahaha, except David was bitchin ' and moaning like they were driving from Maine.

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, Lizz said:

Has there ever been anyone on here not licking their fingers while scarfing down food?  

Also, they eat so fast that you think somebody was going to steal the food from them!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, trashtvaddict said:

Penny is doing a lot of commercials these days. Hmm.

Spill! Did she open a store called, "Penny's Bed Deli"

4 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Just once I’d like to hear weight loss described as anything other than a “journey”. I am so sick of that term!

Yeah. How about "nightmarish slog"?

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Agreed. We know the producers cut and paste a lot of lines for the participants... but maybe we can get them to find+replace "journey" with... let's say quest.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Between this and the Bachelor franchise I would be on a constant bender if I took a drink every time that word was said

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, LordOfLotion said:

Mr. Lotion says there was a turkey baster involved. No way the laws of physics permitted the horizontal mambo to happen.

I think Mr. Judgy and Mr. Lotion should get together and go bowling.  I gotta good feeling they would get along.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Okay, granted, I spend more time looking at the chat than at my TV screen (which is probably just as well), but I can't keep track of which brother is speaking.

This one's easy. The brother that seems to give half a rat's ass is David (semi-uplifting music). The one in extreme denial is Benji (flat music).

• Love 8

"Why is everything a journey? Why can't I just live? Why can't I just be?"

George Costanza

• Love 10

Yeah, old Benji’s doing real good.

David needs Benji to do well for him to do well, he might as well just give up right now and continue to eat himself to death.  Cause old Benji doesn’t think he has a problem.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 7

Is this a small portion size on "cheat day?" That food looks like a decent meal for me ... FOR A WEEK.