Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Benji & David's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

It is NOT too drastic, Benji is NOT going to make his goal even though he “feels good”.  Excuses, excuses.  Can’t wait to see what happens when David does SO much better than he does.

• Love 7

Another one who thinks he knows more than Dr Now - smaller portions, cheat days - what part of YOU ARE GOING TO DIE if you don't change your eating don't you get?

Not gonna lie - that pineapple upside down cake looked good.

Edited by aliya
  • Love 10
Just now, Standard Staples said:

What's the over/under on Benji's weight loss? 

I'm going single digits.

I'm going into the negative integers.

5 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

At least he's trying to do more! 

Right?  Good for him for moving at all.  So many of them don't bother until much later in the process.  Although I was kind of worried about him lying on the floor like that.  Might not be able to get back up.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Standard Staples said:

This one's easy. The brother that seems to give half a rat's ass is David (semi-uplifting music). The one in extreme denial is Benji (flat music).

Perfect! Thanks! :-P

3 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

Oh, they can just stop right now with all the Babe talk

Yes, please.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

It is NOT too drastic, Benji is NOT going to make his goal even though he “feels good”.  Excuses, excuses.  Can’t wait to see what happens when David does SO much better than he does.

It won’t matter because Benji knows David has a problem. Benji doesn’t think his weight is a problem.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, parrotlover said:

I still don’t know which one is David or Benny but the one who said he would lose 50 was he the one eating the weeks worth of Mexican food.?

No- the one eating Mexican is Benji.

David is the bigger one who,so far seems to be sticking with the plan.  But its still early.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, parrotlover said:

I still don’t know which one is David or Benjy but the one who said he would lose 50 was he the one eating the weeks worth of Mexican food.?

No. He's the other one. 

• Love 1

Good for David!!!

He’s got cute dimples!

He should not wait for his brother because his brother is not going to do anything in my opinion.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 4