Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Benji & David's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Hi everyone—  just a little late to the party. I am at the beginning right now and I find it hysterical that they ate Twinkies because they didn’t have money for food. And mom says when they had an extra 10 or $20 they would get all kinds of burgers at whatever place? Give me a break. And David thinks that he’s the reason that Benji is so big? Let’s take a look at Mom… 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, ChickenLatte99 said:

They are twins??

I thought they were. But I looked elsewhere and it seems they are just brothers. So yeah, I would go on and get my surgery and say the brother has to deal with his issues himself (oldest of 5 girls here - I have a lot of experience in letting people fend for themselves and keeping myself out of their drama). 

• Love 6

I'm stunned that Benji got with the program! Good for him! 

Just now, ams1001 said:

I missed it!

When David was on the floor doing his exercises.  They showed her sitting there in full bitch face. 

• Love 4

Girlfriend doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed. But maybe that's because she isn't ever saying or doing anything. She just sits there with her mouth hanging open and that look on her face. Maybe she thinks her days are numbered if he actually gets with things and loses the weight and finds himself an upgrade. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, zoemom said:

Dr. Now is not going to give in - go Dr. N!

Too many commercials tonight!!!

Well this one and My Big Fat Fabulous Life seem to have been running 5 minutes over so they can cram more commercials in. Grrr.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

Girl scout thin mints here! 

5 breakfast sandwiches ??

Did you see one of them tilter head back and drop meat in their mouth? 

But  he said he could eat only one meal a day and still gain weight. Seriously. that meal   Is the equivalent of a days worth of food!

• Love 4
Just now, Maggienolia said:

Girlfriend doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed. But maybe that's because she isn't ever saying or doing anything. She just sits there with her mouth hanging open and that look on her face. Maybe she thinks her days are numbered if he actually gets with things and loses the weight and finds himself an upgrade. 

Plus she looks like she has greasy hair.  Greasy haired women never look like they are enjoying life....

• Love 16
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Plus she looks like she has greasy hair.  Greasy haired women never look like they are enjoying life....

Not to sound like a superficial bitch, but when my hair is greasy, I definitely do not enjoy life. I hate that dirty hair feeling. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

how? It's continuous.

I keep looking at the computer instead of the TV. You people are way more fun. ;)

2 minutes ago, LordOfLotion said:

Well this one and My Big Fat Fabulous Life seem to have been running 5 minutes over so they can cram more commercials in. Grrr.

That 5 minutes over thing is really annoying. There's something on another channel at 10:00, TLC. 

• Love 6

David seems to make an effort to wear nice clothes and comb his hair and stuff.  And is this the first episode where we haven't shown the overweight person in the shower?  Or did I just miss that part?

• Love 5
Just now, hoosiermom said:

This has been wonderful not spending an hour of the show just getting to Houston.

Oh thats one of my favorite parts showing the traveling to Houston.  I love the "drama"- will they fit in vehicle, where will they eat, are they able to stop at a motel, etc?"  

• Love 2