Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: Choose Your Path

druzy
  • Start Topic

21 hours ago, lezlers said:

Are you sure?  She said she would be gone for 16 days and 14 of those days she'd be completely out of contact.  That doesn't make sense if it was only 3 days long.

Nope. 

But all the online rags that I've seen say the time actually out in wilderness on the celebrity version (which Maci is/was on) is 3 days.  Maybe the additional time was pre & post production.  Who knows. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I hesitated mentioning this, but here goes. I am a sloth lover. They are my favorite wild animal. Sharks are my favorite ocean animal. Anyways, I have three stuffed sloths of various sizes. Two were gifts. I feel so calm when watching documentaries on sloths. I am fascinated by these creatures. I won't let Amber ruin it for me. She has no cares for sloths. It is not her spirit animal. Sloths do more than that bitch will ever do in her lifetime. Amber's spirit animal is a SLUG.

I feel you, @GreatKazu.  I love sloths, too. They're also my favorite wild animal (chihuahuas are my favorite domesticated animal....and believe it or not, despite the barking/shaping/neuroses, chihuahuas are a lot like sloths...mine sleep more than the 9-10* hours/per day that wild sloths sleep). I've always said if reincarnation as animals is a *thing*, I want to come back as a sloth in captivity at a nice zoo or someone's spoiled chihuahua.

Amber also sleeps way more than the 9-10 hours wild sloths sleep per day (*http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/happy-sloth-week-heres-ten-facts-about-sloths/) Sloths also provide homes for other species - they're like a little ecosystem of their own, with algae, fungi, and insects that eat the algae/fungi living on their outer layer of fur.  Amber has never provided for anyone like a sloth does for those species on its fur (well, except maybe for Matt & NuMatt).  The stuff in a sloth's fur is also thought to possibly have applications for fighting diseases and cancers; researchers are studying how sloth fur could help us fight diseases (http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/fungi-sloth-fur-could-have-wide-variety-disease-fighting-implications/).  Sloths' little ecosystems in their fur may legitimately save lives, unlike Amber "saving lives" of her distressed fans. 

Sloths actually contribute to their community, biome, and world, despite only moving something like an average of 40 meters per day.  Sloths contribute more to our world than Amber.  And they're cuter.  Sloths forever.  Back off of our animal, Ambie!

12 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I now feel the need to apologize to the sloths and acknowledge Amber is more of a slug.

^^^This.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16
40 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I feel you, @GreatKazu.  I love sloths, too. They're also my favorite wild animal (chihuahuas are my favorite domesticated animal....and believe it or not, despite the barking/shaping/neuroses, chihuahuas are a lot like sloths...mine sleep more than the 9-10* hours/per day that wild sloths sleep). I've always said if reincarnation as animals is a *thing*, I want to come back as a sloth in captivity at a nice zoo or someone's spoiled chihuahua.

Amber also sleeps way more than the 9-10 hours wild sloths sleep per day (*http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/happy-sloth-week-heres-ten-facts-about-sloths/) Sloths also provide homes for other species - they're like a little ecosystem of their own, with algae, fungi, and insects that eat the algae/fungi living on their outer layer of fur.  Amber has never provided for anyone like a sloth does for those species on its fur (well, except maybe for Matt & NuMatt).  The stuff in a sloth's fur is also thought to possibly have applications for fighting diseases and cancers; researchers are studying how sloth fur could help us fight diseases (http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/fungi-sloth-fur-could-have-wide-variety-disease-fighting-implications/).  Sloths' little ecosystems in their fur may legitimately save lives, unlike Amber "saving lives" of her distressed fans. 

Sloths actually contribute to their community, biome, and world, despite only moving something like an average of 40 meters per day.  Sloths contribute more to our world than Amber.  And they're cuter.  Sloths forever.  Back off of our animal, Ambie!

^^^This.

Right!!! All that the sloths do in their lifetimes is far more valuable than anything Amber will ever do. All she has done is give birth. Gary raised Leah.

Even though I suggested the slug is a much better way to describe Amber,  I am sure slugs also contribute far more than that heifer.

Tyler's sister, Crystal Meth, brought that bag of marshmallows for herself and her boyfriend. Damn tweakers gotta have their sweets.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
On 3/12/2018 at 7:06 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

Gary’s mom is Amber. Holy fucking shit. Could she give Jody a moment to mourn the loss of his assumed biological connection? Could she do something other than say “Oh well. I told you that was a possibility?”

She’s like a villain in a cheesy novel! WTF.

Also, holy shit Tyler’s sister looks like Butch. And if you asked me to guess what her drug of choice is, I wouldn’t have guessed adderall. 

Meth or opiates are my guess...Mostly meth tho, look at her boyfriend. JesusGodLeah, this fucking family... 

• Love 12

The following is why I'm looking for a "useless People Magazine" trivia team to join:

It's well known that Kristen Bell (aka Veronica Mars, a show I've never even seen despite it being partially filmed in the city where I live) is a longtime sloth lover. Her hubby Dax even managed to arrange for her to spend 1:1 time with an actual sloth for her birthday one year. Hell, I'd trust them with my dog any day of the week!  There are videos & photos online when Dax surprised Kristen with the sloth and I remember shedding a tear or two.

They're both from Michigan, and I'm assuming the schools that they attended ARE well. 

I wonder if the stuffed sloth was a baby gift that Amber ended up stealing for herself because she realized it would mold perfectly to her lazy ass onesie wearing self?

Out of morbid curiosity, I wonder if she's registered for gifts for the Booger Butt 2.0 and/or expecting a baby shower? That would really get my blood boiling for several reasons. I know that the "baby shower rule" differs depending on cultures or regions in the country/world, but I was always taught that a mom-to-be has one baby shower. Period. End of story. No more asking people for gifts for each baby you have. I know there are a few exceptions to that rule, such as if it's been a long period of time in between baby 1 and 2.  A nurse in my doc's office just had a baby girl 20 years (!!!) after having given birth to her son.  I've seen a small gathering with friends to sincerely celebrate and share the excitement that a new baby is on the way, have one last "get together" before the baby arrives and gifts are not expected. I've also heard of "Come meet the baby" celebration once the baby is home, which is very similar to an Open House in real estate. (Sorry Farrah, you can't show up when you want to; baby might be sleeping!)

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Stusan said:

Zootopia!  My husband laughs until he cries about that scene.

Quite opposite of any Amber scenes. 

I, too, don't laugh until I cry at Amber's scenes.  Mostly I laugh and then cry.  Unfortunately, not the same.

On 3/13/2018 at 10:11 PM, teapot said:

Tylers Mom: “Amber’s here”

Ty: “my sister?”

no, you moron.  Amber Portwood stopped by after she helped Habitat for Humanity build a few houses in Michigan!

That's one thing I hate about these shows.  If it were just Tyler and his mom talking, then he'd never have to say, "My sister?" because it's obvious who the Amber his mom is talking about is.  But they have to say it for the viewers, and it just sounds stupid.  And when Tyler does it, it's even more stupid because his speech is so manic.  Everything is a fucking exclamation.

3 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Sloths also provide homes for other species - they're like a little ecosystem of their own, with algae, fungi, and insects that eat the algae/fungi living on their outer layer of fur.  Amber has never provided for anyone like a sloth does for those species on its fur (well, except maybe for Matt & NuMatt).

I'm not ruling out ecosystems in her folds.

• Love 11
31 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I'm not ruling out ecosystems in her folds.

Bahahahaha! WTF???!!! The imagery that comes along with this amazing comment is just awful. But I love it all the same. 

• Love 6
On 3/13/2018 at 1:20 PM, BXD said:

I honestly don't know much about drug addiction, but does anyone actually believe the only thing Tyler's sister Amber is (was?) taking was adderol?

I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere, but I believe that much like opioids prescribed by a doctor can lead someone to heroin addiction, adderol can lead to other stimulant addiction like meth. My guess is she says adderol because it's what she started with, even if she's currently on something stronger. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Right!!! All that the sloths do in their lifetimes is far more valuable than anything Amber will ever do. All she has done is give birth. Gary raised Leah.

Even though I suggested the slug is a much better way to describe Amber,  I am sure slugs also contribute far more than that heifer.

Tyler's sister, Crystal Meth, brought that bag of marshmallows for herself and her boyfriend. Damn tweakers gotta have their sweets.

Oooh, I didn't catch that!  You're totally right, tweakers have a MAJOR sweet tooth.   That was a pretty big "tell" right there.

3 hours ago, Bridget said:

The following is why I'm looking for a "useless People Magazine" trivia team to join:

It's well known that Kristen Bell (aka Veronica Mars, a show I've never even seen despite it being partially filmed in the city where I live) is a longtime sloth lover. Her hubby Dax even managed to arrange for her to spend 1:1 time with an actual sloth for her birthday one year. Hell, I'd trust them with my dog any day of the week!  There are videos & photos online when Dax surprised Kristen with the sloth and I remember shedding a tear or two.

They're both from Michigan, and I'm assuming the schools that they attended ARE well. 

I wonder if the stuffed sloth was a baby gift that Amber ended up stealing for herself because she realized it would mold perfectly to her lazy ass onesie wearing self?

Out of morbid curiosity, I wonder if she's registered for gifts for the Booger Butt 2.0 and/or expecting a baby shower? That would really get my blood boiling for several reasons. I know that the "baby shower rule" differs depending on cultures or regions in the country/world, but I was always taught that a mom-to-be has one baby shower. Period. End of story. No more asking people for gifts for each baby you have. I know there are a few exceptions to that rule, such as if it's been a long period of time in between baby 1 and 2.  A nurse in my doc's office just had a baby girl 20 years (!!!) after having given birth to her son.  I've seen a small gathering with friends to sincerely celebrate and share the excitement that a new baby is on the way, have one last "get together" before the baby arrives and gifts are not expected. I've also heard of "Come meet the baby" celebration once the baby is home, which is very similar to an Open House in real estate. (Sorry Farrah, you can't show up when you want to; baby might be sleeping!)

This doesn't have anything to do with the show, but Veronica Mars was my JAM!  I loved that show!  If you watch it and love it, I highly recommend izombie by the same show creator with a very similar vibe.  I pink fluffy heart LOVE Kristin Bell and Dax.   Especially when she came out on record saying she was wrong about vaccinations a few years ago and outlined very clearly why parents should vaccinate their kids.  Kristin is fab.

• Love 6

I'm sure this is standard co-dependent/denial behavior, but it strikes me that for the longest time, Tyler would say his dad was addicted to cocaine while Butch would specifically say crack. And I know it's crack cocaine, but Tyler was trying to put this spin on it. Reminiscent of Amber saying Adderall, when it's clear that it's some other speedy drug, as everyone has pointed out here...meth. 

Is this an attempt to put a uppaclass spin on addiction? And where did they learn that? 

• Love 12
13 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I'm sure this is standard co-dependent/denial behavior, but it strikes me that for the longest time, Tyler would say his dad was addicted to cocaine while Butch would specifically say crack. And I know it's crack cocaine, but Tyler was trying to put this spin on it. Reminiscent of Amber saying Adderall, when it's clear that it's some other speedy drug, as everyone has pointed out here...meth. 

Is this an attempt to put a uppaclass spin on addiction? And where did they learn that? 

I remember them both just saying cocaine at first.  Then when Butch went to the first rehab he was more specific at intake.  "Cocaine--crack cocaine"  I think everyone knew it was always crack but they just went with cocaine until it was time to be truthful.  I think they avoided the "low rent" part for show purposes until they couldn't avoid using the more specific version.  No way was Butch snorting full-price coke when he could cook it up and have twice as much to smoke.  Tyler just followed his dad's lead on all that.

• Love 6
On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 3:01 PM, GreatKazu said:

I hesitated mentioning this, but here goes. I am a sloth lover. They are my favorite wild animal. Sharks are my favorite ocean animal. Anyways, I have three stuffed sloths of various sizes. Two were gifts. I feel so calm when watching documentaries on sloths. I am fascinated by these creatures. I won't let Amber ruin it for me. She has no cares for sloths. It is not her spirit animal. Sloths do more than that bitch will ever do in her lifetime. Amber's spirit animal is a SLUG.

This is one of the greatest paragraphs written on the internet since the early 90's.   

• Love 4
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:24 PM, Bridget said:

I know there are a few exceptions to that rule, such as if it's been a long period of time in between baby 1 and 2. 

Yeah.  I had my kids 7 1/2 years apart and they were male and female.  Aside from 2-3 really great friends and my female cousins almost everyone at my shower was different the second time around. I had a different life, I had given all of my son's stuff away.   If I was to currently have another baby right after my daughter I would not have a shower.

• Love 5

This is all correct.  Amber is a slug, although it was clear from the screen shots that she was screwing with the audience by announcing that her spirit animal is a sloth.  Which means that she actually possesses an ounce of intelligence, and wit, which is more than I ever expected from her.  There's not much to cheer about for a woman who is fused to her couch while growing Matt/NuMatt's baby so she can have a second kid to neglect, but there's that.

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I finally got caught  up with all the episodes...Is it possible that NuMatt is always intoxicated? Or just "slow"? I don't think he's operating on all cylinders. 

He’s just high. I figure what’s why they took an RV from California to Indiana — because he can’t fly with all the cannabis is needs to survive living with Amber in her filthy home. 

• Love 12
20 hours ago, kit.kat343 said:

This is all correct.  Amber is a slug, although it was clear from the screen shots that she was screwing with the audience by announcing that her spirit animal is a sloth.  Which means that she actually possesses an ounce of intelligence, and wit, which is more than I ever expected from her.  There's not much to cheer about for a woman who is fused to her couch while growing Matt/NuMatt's baby so she can have a second kid to neglect, but there's that.

Personally, I don't think wit or intelligence has anything to do with it. In fact, I think it makes her look more stupid than she already is because it shows that she is bothered by the comments that are tweeted to her, and like the immature POS that she is, she has to respond by telling the viewers "fuck you" while cuddling with a sloth. It is similar to Kail who thinks she is being extremely funny and showing she is not bothered by people referring to her as "Hulk" on social media posts by using that word to describe herself. She is too damn stupid to realize the term refers to her abusive actions towards her partners. 

Amber is so stupid, she didn't even realize how offensive it was for Baby Huey to gift her that sloth. If she were being referred to as a pig by viewers and Baby Huey walked in with a stuffed pig animal, would she have embraced it and thanked him for her spirit animal gift? 

12 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Explains why Matt’s glasses were always greasy. 

@CofCinci for the win!

• Love 10

Not exactly sure where to post this, because I think it applies to nearly all of the Teen Moms.  I believe there was a piece on this on CBS Sunday Morning recently.

Excerpt from an article on "The Lab Rat Chronicles" by Kelly Lambert, Neuroscientist:

Lambert delves into the idea of ‘trust-fund rats’ vs. worker rats, a consistent thread throughout the book. Trust-fund rats, as you may imagine, earned their name by being simply handed treats (Froot Loops), while worker rats had to dig and search to find their treats. The worker rats seemed to have “more clearly defined associations between their efforts and obtained rewards in life and had a perception of being better able to successfully complete the task — something psychologists typically refer to as self-efficacy.” The worker rats spent 60 percent more time on impossible tasks than the trust-fund rats.

As an example of how quickly Lambert rolls into the implications for humans, she then explains how this idea led her to think about emotional resilience in humans. Thinking that “ if effort-driven reward therapy enhances resilience in rats,” could it do the same for humans “without the use of psychoactive drugs such as anti-depressants?” Work, therefore, may lead to healthier brains and resilience to stress.

https://psychcentral.com/lib/the-lab-rat-chronicles-a-neuroscientist-reveals-life-lessons-from-the-planets-most-successful-mammals/

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 6

Forgive me if this was mentioned upthread....there are a lot of posts to go through.  Having watched "Being Gary" and seeing his mom in a whole new light, I'm suddenly much more aware of why he is the way he is.  Before that special, I'd always viewed his mom (Carol?) as being fairly normal.  But DAMN...that woman is off her rocker!  The coldness she displayed to Jody on the beach when he was trying to propose to her was astonishing.  She was downright mean!  So now it all makes sense when looking at Gary's relationship with Amber.  We all wondered how he could endure being in such an abusive relationship with such a mean young woman.  His mom spent years training him to think that was normal.  Which makes me extra-happy for him that he found Christina who seems very warm and caring.  Too bad Baby Huey's baby isn't going to have a Christina to act as a soft place to fall, like Leah does.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Not exactly sure where to post this, because I think it applies to nearly all of the Teen Moms.  I believe there was a piece on this on CBS Sunday Morning recently.

Excerpt from an article on "The Lab Rat Chronicles" by Kelly Lambert, Neuroscientist:

Lambert delves into the idea of ‘trust-fund rats’ vs. worker rats, a consistent thread throughout the book. Trust-fund rats, as you may imagine, earned their name by being simply handed treats (Froot Loops), while worker rats had to dig and search to find their treats. The worker rats seemed to have “more clearly defined associations between their efforts and obtained rewards in life and had a perception of being better able to successfully complete the task — something psychologists typically refer to as self-efficacy.” The worker rats spent 60 percent more time on impossible tasks than the trust-fund rats.

As an example of how quickly Lambert rolls into the implications for humans, she then explains how this idea led her to think about emotional resilience in humans. Thinking that “ if effort-driven reward therapy enhances resilience in rats,” could it do the same for humans “without the use of psychoactive drugs such as anti-depressants?” Work, therefore, may lead to healthier brains and resilience to stress.

https://psychcentral.com/lib/the-lab-rat-chronicles-a-neuroscientist-reveals-life-lessons-from-the-planets-most-successful-mammals/

Teen Rats. 

I love this.  This could be posted in the Amber thread as well since it made me think of her as I read it. Amber is handed things. She doesn't have to do a damn thing. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Teen Rats. 

I love this.  This could be posted in the Amber thread as well since it made me think of her as I read it. Amber is handed things. She doesn't have to do a damn thing. 

According to the article, Dr. Lambert "is always quick to connect the lab results back to the real world, often relying on her personal experiences as a mother or even popular reality television shows."  It wouldn't surprise me if Amber and the others are among the reality shows she watches.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

According to the article, Dr. Lambert "is always quick to connect the lab results back to the real world, often relying on her personal experiences as a mother or even popular reality television shows."  It wouldn't surprise me if Amber and the others are among the reality shows she watches.

Ohhh, I'd love to reach out to her and ask her what shows she watches. lol 

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Ohhh, I'd love to reach out to her and ask her what shows she watches. lol 

Maybe she posts here- you never know. Come out come out wherever you are!

• Love 8
On 3/16/2018 at 7:50 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

There’s a whole class system amongst drug users that has never made sense to me. I know someone who was addicted to opiates and if someone says he did heroin he freaks out, for he never did THAT, somehow dirtier, one (supposedly).

On 3/18/2018 at 7:07 PM, mamadrama said:

I finally got caught  up with all the episodes...Is it possible that NuMatt is always intoxicated? Or just "slow"? I don't think he's operating on all cylinders. 

This. I’ve been wondering about his IQ. I don’t think it’s just weed because I’m stoned a lot of the time and no one thinks I'm slow. ? 

On 3/19/2018 at 1:01 PM, A-Lo said:

Forgive me if this was mentioned upthread....there are a lot of posts to go through.  Having watched "Being Gary" and seeing his mom in a whole new light, I'm suddenly much more aware of why he is the way he is.  Before that special, I'd always viewed his mom (Carol?) as being fairly normal.  But DAMN...that woman is off her rocker!  The coldness she displayed to Jody on the beach when he was trying to propose to her was astonishing.  She was downright mean!  So now it all makes sense when looking at Gary's relationship with Amber.  We all wondered how he could endure being in such an abusive relationship with such a mean young woman.  His mom spent years training him to think that was normal.  Which makes me extra-happy for him that he found Christina who seems very warm and caring.  Too bad Baby Huey's baby isn't going to have a Christina to act as a soft place to fall, like Leah does.

Yeah, I made that connection too. It’s really sad. I’m so glad he found Christina and his children will learn that abusive partners aren’t the norm.

I did some research and one of the laziest animals is actually the koala. They’re much cuter than Amber but they sleep 18-22 hours a day and spend most of their time lounging, which is probably closer to Amber’s schedule than anything else.

• Love 10
Just now, Rebecca said:

This. I’ve been wondering about his IQ. I don’t think it’s just weed because I’m stoned a lot of the time and no one thinks I'm slow. ? 

Yeah, I've been around a lot of stoners and they're still capable of communicating. They're just usually a lot more chill. :-) NuMatt honestly looks like he has trouble with  basic conversation and listening skills. And I am seriously questioning his attraction to Amber on that other show that we can't mention here. The more I see him on THIS show, the more I am starting to think that there's something just not clicking right in his brain. (I'm choosing my words carefully because I am really trying not to offend anyone. My husband is on the spectrum and sometimes it's hard for him to read nonverbal signs and clues. He's incredibly smart, holds 3 degrees and is a college professor, but he just sees the world in a different way. I don't necessarily see this in NuMatt. I am, honest to goodness, starting to think that he's just not bright.)

• Love 14
14 hours ago, Rebecca said:

There’s a whole class system amongst drug users that has never made sense to me. I know someone who was addicted to opiates and if someone says he did heroin he freaks out, for he never did THAT, somehow dirtier, one (supposedly).

Yeah, I made that connection too. It’s really sad. I’m so glad he found Christina and his children will learn that abusive partners aren’t the norm.

I did some research and one of the laziest animals is actually the koala. They’re much cuter than Amber but they sleep 18-22 hours a day and spend most of their time lounging, which is probably closer to Amber’s schedule than anything else.

I love you for this!!! A thousand times agree with you!!! Coming from a stoner as well ?

• Love 6

I forgot to add to my post that stoners sometimes get a bad rap...lol I’m also a well functioning mother, housewife, business owner, school volunteer, ,after school activities, ballet, lunch making, dinner cooking, laundry washer, housekeeper, financial controler (hubby hates “doing the numbers” as he so eloquently puts it) stoner too. So fuck you jenelle! ( I just had to add that in there) but back to Numatt, lights are on... no ones home. 

Edited by JuliesMommy
Too many “lol’s”
  • Love 7
On 3/22/2018 at 12:02 PM, Rebecca said:

We'll have to ask Rhine, the investigative journalist with a specialty in asking the person sitting next to you via text if people are 'slow'.

Most koalas have chlamydia, so that's another thing Amber most likely has in common with them.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Snoop Dogg ain't slow. :-) 

Fo shizzle!

Honestly though, if your only exposure to stoners was seeing the likes of Jenelle & Caitlyn, I can see where it would get a really bad rap. That said, off to go smoke a bowl. I'm just not sure whether I want to smoke it in the comfort & safety of my own home, or if I should pick up my mom & toke up while driving. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Fo shizzle!

Honestly though, if your only exposure to stoners was seeing the likes of Jenelle & Caitlyn, I can see where it would get a really bad rap. That said, off to go smoke a bowl. I'm just not sure whether I want to smoke it in the comfort & safety of my own home, or if I should pick up my mom & toke up while driving. 

Come up north and pick me up. I can be your designated driver. Or we can get an Uber. ha! 

• Love 5
23 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

I love you for this!!! A thousand times agree with you!!! Coming from a stoner as well ?

raises hand.... Puff Puff Pass Bitches pick me up!

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

Ill pass it ??and I’ll roll you guys one too! I also forgot to add my rolling skills to my multi tasking skills I mentioned above lol 

I don't smoke but I can bring kratom for everyone!

• Love 6
On 3/14/2018 at 8:09 PM, Stusan said:

Zootopia!  My husband laughs until he cries about that scene. 

What... DO ... you ... call... a ...three... humped ... camel...?

On 3/15/2018 at 5:59 AM, Calm81 said:

Tyler was like “Dude, don’t bro me, you and my sister will be divorced in a month - no you can’t borrow any money!” And Billy the bracelet just stands there with the floor creaking looking for a curtain to hide behind for his embarrassing exit hoping that scene reaches the cutting room floor but how else will he become an MTV star. He has DREAMS, Tyler!!! You CRUSHED it for the man! ?

Wasn't Amber (Tyler's sister) married once before?  I seem to recall a husband at one point.

On 3/18/2018 at 7:07 PM, mamadrama said:

There is something so OFF about him.  I don't think it is drugs.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I don't smoke either. But I will enjoy some drinks. :-) 

@heatherchandler I think Amber aka Crystal Meth was with a different guy. @druzy can you clarify? 

Crystal Meth's baby daddy is Matthew Josiah Bell. 

Here is his picture:

Matthew-Josiah-Bell-mugshot-34448955.400x800.jpg

bell.png

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, druzy said:

Here is his picture:

bell.png

Quite the catch!

What is “Uttering and Publishing”?

Disregard, looked it up:

Uttering and publishing means to falsify a document in order to cheat someone. Often times this involves the passing of bad checks. The ‘intent’ to injure or defraud is a crucial element in the case against the defendant, and may be hard to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

Uttering and publishing can involve different types of documents, such as public records, financial devices, and real estate documents.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Quite the catch!

What is “Uttering and Publishing”?

As an example of the law itself, the State of Michigan defines the offense (MCL 750.249): "Any person who utters and publishes as true any false, forged, altered or counterfeit record, deed, instrument or other writing specified, knowing it to be false, altered, forged, or counterfeit, with intent to injure or defraud is guilty of uttering and publishing." People v Cassadime - Michigan Appellate Digest, 9 September 2003 

• Love 6
On 3/21/2018 at 9:07 PM, mamadrama said:

Yeah, I've been around a lot of stoners and they're still capable of communicating. They're just usually a lot more chill. :-) NuMatt honestly looks like he has trouble with  basic conversation and listening skills. And I am seriously questioning his attraction to Amber on that other show that we can't mention here. The more I see him on THIS show, the more I am starting to think that there's something just not clicking right in his brain. (I'm choosing my words carefully because I am really trying not to offend anyone. My husband is on the spectrum and sometimes it's hard for him to read nonverbal signs and clues. He's incredibly smart, holds 3 degrees and is a college professor, but he just sees the world in a different way. I don't necessarily see this in NuMatt. I am, honest to goodness, starting to think that he's just not bright.)

I agree. 

He doesn't seem mentally disabled. Just...stupid. Really stupid. 

He could be high too, but there's definitely something off in general. 

His creepiness doesn't help. 

On 3/24/2018 at 6:56 PM, druzy said:

Here is his picture:

bell.png

Looks like a perfect addition to the TMOG/TM2 family ;) 

• Love 4
On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:11 AM, ghoulina said:

I'm a little bit beard obsessed and tend to think most men look better with one. But....um....yea. Taylor's is awful. 

And from what I can tell, Taylor has a relatively good-looking face.  I'm thinking without the beard he looks really young.  I would like to see what he looks like without it.  That beard is doing him no favors!  How do you kiss someone with a beard like that?  I imagine Maci getting a lot of little hairs stuck in her mouth, and just thinking about that makes me gag.

• Love 6