Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: Choose Your Path

druzy
  • Start Topic

Taylor is definitely baby-faced without his beard and his features look more feminine without them. (Or maybe he has feminine facial features and the beard just kind of disguises that, I guess.)

I see why he grows a beard, but....I mean...at least take care of the beard.  Maybe if Maci woke up before 11:30am, Taylor would have some time to groom/care for his beard. 

• Love 8

I haven’t seen this mentioned yet but Maci really does think really highly of herself, doesn’t she? The producer asked Taylor what he thought of Maci doing N&A, Maci immediately piped up that he’d be thinking “Man, my wife is hot!”  It took Taylor just a bit toooooo long to say “Yeah that’s right!”  Have several seats Maci - you’re not that cute. 

• Love 8
On 4/4/2018 at 2:10 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Taylor is definitely baby-faced without his beard and his features look more feminine without them. (Or maybe he has feminine facial features and the beard just kind of disguises that, I guess.)

I see why he grows a beard, but....I mean...at least take care of the beard.  Maybe if Maci woke up before 11:30am, Taylor would have some time to groom/care for his beard. 

Actually, he does have time because he drops the kids at daycare by 8 a.m. He has three and a half hours to himself before Sleeping No Beauty wakes up from her hang-over.

On 5/10/2018 at 5:24 PM, Cabarb said:

I haven’t seen this mentioned yet but Maci really does think really highly of herself, doesn’t she? The producer asked Taylor what he thought of Maci doing N&A, Maci immediately piped up that he’d be thinking “Man, my wife is hot!”  It took Taylor just a bit toooooo long to say “Yeah that’s right!”  Have several seats Maci - you’re not that cute. 

She is not cute at all. She and Taylor remind me of a brother and a sister.

• Love 4

Hi guys! 
I really really hope one of you can help me. I've been looking for a while now and this is sort of my last attempt. I'm looking for the name of the song that starts at 22:30 (when Amber is painting with Andrew in the room). Hope you can help me out!

48 minutes ago, Mvs said:

Hi guys! 
I really really hope one of you can help me. I've been looking for a while now and this is sort of my last attempt. I'm looking for the name of the song that starts at 22:30 (when Amber is painting with Andrew in the room). Hope you can help me out!

It may be...

The East Coast – Straight from the Fire

http://soundtrack.mtv.com/post/music-from-teen-mom-og-season-7-episode-14/

Edited by 4Sibes Redux