Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E11: Week 10

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Maybe they told him to drag out the drama as long as possible? What an ass!

A Big YES to this. TPTB is getting everything they want out of this. CH just said "it's blowing up social media."

So gang, Fleiss wins AGAIN with this hateful dreck.

• Love 15
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Arie is acting like a confused, spoiled child. "I don't understand, I told you what I want, why are we still talking about this? I told you I'm sorry, you're supposed to forgive me so I can go talk to Lauren. I can't imagine Lauren is still upset I dumped her at the altar, not once I tell her I really want her. Isn't this show about me getting what I want?"

I actually kept waiting to hear "I'm sorry".  I'm sorry if I missed it at the beginning, but honestly I KEPT WAITING TO HEAR IT and I don't remember hearing it.

Edit:  Okay, he finally said it after 80 years of torturing Becca with his awfulness and refusing to leave.

Edit:  @bosawks, love your posts

7bed86645d3f888e1e2cafb75f1eb343.jpg

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 23
1 minute ago, econ07 said:

Is this going past 11 pm?  12 minutes left and there has been no in studio conversations.

Part 2 tomorrow!!! No end this crap now and never do it again. 

• Love 3

I've never gotten the appeal about him. He's clearly missing many things including a backbone. Me me me! No wonder he didn't want to deal with Krystal - they'd compete for attention! 

LEAVE DUDE!!!!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, ranchgirl said:

I guess that will be tomorrow night.  Two more hours.  

There's 2 more hours of this torture tomorrow.  Wow, can they create hours of crappy TV out of essentially "It's over ... cya."

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Gregg247 said:

Does nobody on this show "ugly cry" like the rest of us when we're upset?!?!

Seriously. I want her mascara btw.

This is painful to watch. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, shouldbedancing said:

What does he want? Why is he still there?

Camera time.  What a sack of shit.  Well ladies, after he dumps Lauren, he’s back on the market.  

• Love 16
1 minute ago, shouldbedancing said:

What does he want? Why is he still there?

Charitably? The Bachelor producers convinced him they needed this footage for audiences to root for Becca as Bachelorette.

That was hella awkward though.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, mtlchick said:

One day Neil Lane is going to say "fuck this shit, I'm out...have fun at Claire's, show!" and leave this all behind. 

Never, he sells this shit at Kay Jewelers.  He desperately wants to be a big deal. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I honestly think he thought she would stop crying to get up and hug him goodbye. 

Yup! He wanted her to make him feel better. 

• Love 21

First one with the hugs at the end was Bekah.  For all the things people feel about her, she is a good soul.

I expect nothing with that threesome tomorrow night.  

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

What did Chris mean this is happening in real time? 

It means that it was unedited and aired without cuts.  It does not mean "live" however, even though the show was live.  The stuff was filmed.  But I do think some stuff was edited out--like when a producer told one or both that they needed to keep talking and left their camera on only one of them.

12 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Becca better be the Bachelorette after this, or get her own production company or something. In addition to this, she had the worst overnight date location of all time AND flew in her ex just to stir up some drama. Poor girl, she seems so sweet and doesn't deserve this. 

Oh she got the Bachelorette edit.  Not only in the breakup but on the dates.  Even though they showed more personality out of Lauren than usual to somewhat support his going back to her, Becca still showed more real personality in what she said or did.

2 minutes ago, ranchgirl said:

Why would Becca even show up tonight or tomorrow night?  I'm losing respect for them all.  

A contract.  But also, like she said, she felt she blacked out when Arie told her he was going back to Lauren.  But she has now had months to think about what she should have asked him and this is her opportunity.

First question I'd ask is when he decided he didn't love me?  After all, he kept saying he was struggling with his feelings for Lauren and that he felt like he owed Becca more than only half of him so why would being with Lauren be different if, as he claimed, he also loved Becca.

• Love 13