Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: Robert's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

Dilaudid for pain only when he exercises, yeah right......  

"Whatever you want me to do doctor", sounds like another Lisa.  When the scale said 842 lbs. "he says that can't be right".  He keeps saying"Yes doctor, that's all you're going to hear from me"

Sure.....pretty bad when Dr. Now says this is one of the worst he's seen in a long time.

This is going to get ugly when they cut him off the pain meds and his food!

Edited by zoemom
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, ChickenLatte99 said:

We give to our chronically ill patients in the hospital, those patients on hospice, or comfort measure care. If people request it by name...usually not a good sign.

I know of dilauded because that's what Reed was addicted to on Criminal Minds.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, ChickenLatte99 said:

We give to our chronically ill patients in the hospital, those patients on hospice, or comfort measure care. If people request it by name...usually not a good sign.

I agree. Obviously they made the drug for a reason. I'm was just noting that people who are walking around talking about being on Dilaudid usually have a drug problem. 

I missed his weight. 842 pounds? Wow. He doesn't look different from a lot of the other patients, but maybe it's different in person. That's pretty darn big.

Edited by aliya
added stuff
  • Love 7

Sure he's all full of positivity now....; yes Dr, that's ask you'll hear from me!"'  Yeah, he's stuck full from the 10 orders of fries he just ate.....but wait till that 1200 calorie a day diet smacks him upside the head.

• Love 7

Why is Dr Now asking them to list Robert's drugs off the top of their heads? Don't people on that amount of prescription medication usually take the bottles with them? The bottles that contain the proper dosage directions? He should have asked to see the bottles. UGH. 

Oh, public service announcement: the thread for The 685-lb Teen (the show that TLC is airing at 10) can be found here

2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Hey everybody, long time no snark! Really missed you all while this show was in hiatus.

Uh oh, 842 pounds!? That takes him into "Ow, Man Laygs" territory, aka St. James.

Hey DC Gal!  Good to see ya!!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LordOfLotion said:

In his case, it's Picking Cake Over Salad, not really a hormonal disorder.

You guys are too funny!!! ??????

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

So does that make him the heaviest of all time?? 

Sean was over 900.

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I was enjoying a naughty snack of chips and dip, I have put them away

I just had a chocolate-covered marshmallow heart. I have no more, at least.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

I know someone who's dad was dying of lung cancer, who was on Dilaudid. 

I know of dialudid because of this show. I once had a shot of morphine because I was having a nasty episode of gastritis (which has nothing to do with gas and I ended up having surgery later). I can't imagine having it all the time. I'd never be in my right mind.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

So does that make him the heaviest of all time?? 

You know I'm actually surprised he weighs that much.  He seems to have such tiny arms and legs - and not much chest.  It's just that enornous pendulous gut.... No, he's not the biggest, but he may be a runner-up.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Godfrey said:
19 minutes ago, Carrie said:

Oh dear... Good point.  Will we see a patient actually die on this show? 

I'm game.

LOL

I just don't understand their nakedness.  Get some blankets - sew them together - my gawd - DO SOMETHING to cover yourself up.  Disgusting.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I know of dilauded because that's what Reed was addicted to on Criminal Minds.

This. 

Also, hi.  I missed most of the first hour.  Is this guy Assanti-levels of awful, or is he just sad?

(edited)

The fiance is suffering from delusions.

I don't believe a word that he's saying.  He's asking for pain meds just after trying to pull himself up. Seriously?

I feel he's not going to last for a minute once he gets his own place with the fiance.

Edited by zoemom
  • Love 7