Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Birthday Fever

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, NeverLate said:

I just wish Teddi didn't have a face like a slapped backside. She looks like enjoy isn't part of her vocabulary.

I don't agree at all but I follow her Instagram, which is very upbeat. 

• Love 8

I'm not feeling the love that you all have for Ericka's suit.  It was very pretty and nicely fitted, but don't tell me for one second that she didn't have those buttons placed perfectly over her nipples.  It may come that way....if it did, she should have had those buttons removed or replaced.  She's always trying to be so shocking and edgy.  And another thing.....I'm tired of her couture t-shirts. 

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Love 7

imo Teddi realizes she doesn’t belong with this group of overly-puffed-and-pulled glam queens - and is a bit embarrassed by the association - but did the show for the income, both in salary and in new business for her company.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 12
33 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Beautiful?

Kemsley's several hundred million in bad debts is now the problem of the hard-pressed British taxpayer, and he can live like this? That bloated potatoe makes me sick!

The taxpayer doesn’t suffer, PigK’s creditors are up shit creek. 

• Love 5
Just now, nexxie said:

imo Teddi realizes she doesn’t belong with this group of over-puffed-and-pulled glam queens - and is a bit embarrassed by the association - but did the show for the income, both in salary and in new business for her company.

Yep...because I never hear of an Accountability Coach until she came on the show!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

While I am totally Team Teddi, there is part of me that wonders about her state of mind

Why even consider having Pot Luck in the OC Beach Cottage when the Spa Day in your home was a total fail?

95% of the guests didn't have any procedure done, robes were unused. Teddi shelled out a whole lot of money for nothing.

Now she's going to invite the same crew to her cottage - Will they even sit out in the sun? Will anyone sleep on a twin bed? Will anyone eat? She'll need to stick a Vodka Redbull IV into Dorit and attach a muzzle with epoxy

I thought the face lasers were a bit too serious for a party. That technician/nurse guy looked botched, I wouldn't take what he’s offering. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

I thought the face lasers were a bit too serious for a party. That technician/nurse guy looked botched, I wouldn't take what he’s offering. 

I probably would have politely asked for a hand or foot massage too - LVP handled it nicely.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Cranky One said:

And what? The post I was responding to mentioned Teddi doing the show to promote her business and it worked because now I know what an Accountability Coach is.

Thank you for clarifying. Obviously I wasn't sure what you meant. 

2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

No, we do.  Lenders have  to increase the interest rates they charge on all  loans

That's "other customers," not "taxpayers."

• Love 9

I am losing interest fast this season.  Well last season wasn't a thriller either.   I like LVP, Kyle and their husbands and that is about it.   I have no problem with PK other than he comes as a package deal with Dorit.  

The early years were so good.  They have not been able to get an interesting cast since the original group.   :-(

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

No, we do.  Lenders have  to increase the interest rates they charge on all  loans

But not as taxpayers. 

Don’t feel sorry for any bank. Their interest rates and business model took into account PigK defaulting before he actually defaulted.  

• Love 11
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Couldn't they just totter down the gangplank like everyone else? I'm just left wondering where they get the money for all this. 

That gangplank and the rusty chain link fence was EVERYTHING ! I laughed out loud . Klassy entrance! Not. Dorit thought of everything to make her guests comfortable. No, she thought of everything that brought attention on herself. The singing, her boobage, the James Bond arrival etc. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Wow Camille, have she tried being interesting?  Oh no, she just waits to be played off someone.  Here's an idea, if you don't like Dorit and PK-don't go to their party. Imagine the host and hostess being the center of attention at their own party.  Camille seems quite bitchy in this interview.  I guess she has taken the advice of Rinna and is going back to Season 1 Camille.

Hmm.  I read the article and came away thinking you could replace Dorit's name with Camille's for season one.....

• Love 9
1 minute ago, gundysgirl said:

And those costs are passed along to the consumers in the form of higher prices. 

Consumers are charged what the bank thinks it can get away with. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 3
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

That gangplank and the rusty chain link fence was EVERYTHING ! I laughed out loud . Klassy entrance! Not. Dorit thought of everything to make her guests comfortable. No, she thought of everything that brought attention on herself. The singing, her boobage, the James Bond arrival etc. 

Dorit & PK flew to another yacht then got on to a little blowup boat. I wish they filmed the part where the Grifting duo had to climb up the ladder on the side of the party yacht

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 12
18 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

And those costs are passed along to the consumers in the form of higher prices. 

Not sure how it works in the UK, but  in US, don't companies get to write off $$ lost  from  something like bankruptcies/unpaid debts?

Also, Dorit vs Teddi

If wrong, pls correct, but isn't  Teddi 'old money' compared to the other ladies... as in Money talks wealth whispers.  Usually those of old money are less pretentious.

Even if Teddi's upbringing  was more  lowkey, she most likely traveled, stayed in finer hotels and probably went to school with rich kids, plus she was really in the horsey world....she was around wealthy people

Edited by sheetmoss
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Taxpayers are not liable for unpaid credit card fees.  The bank's customers, yes.  "tax payers" implies that its an imposed tax.  

34 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Right?  That whole thing reminded me of a high school parent club fundraiser (possibly brought up a notch or two), 

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Me too....until I remembered two of his family members were also involved in that ponzi scheme.

I'm guessing PK is not allowed back into London.  There seems to be something shady about moving back and forth between Florida and California. They did not need to be away for that amount of time for that sad house redo. ...but Dorit was pushing that story.  

Anyone know if you must live in one place for a specified amount of time in the US before an overseas bankruptcy lawsuit can come after you?  Something is still shady about those two (IMO)

She could do lines off of those puppies

Posting in every episode thread that PK is "not allowed" back in London or can't go back because "he'll get arrested" isn't going to make it real life true.  It might make it boards true, which does seem to happen when something is posted enough as fact.  But if it was actually true there would be receipts at the very least in the form of a Daily Mail, Telegraph, or Radar Online article.  You don't think those guys would be frothing at the mouth over that shit?  Anyway, here is a picture of him in London in May of last year taking his daughter(s?) and her/their friends out for a birthday dinner for one of the daughters.  

51 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Let's say consumers 

Consumers that choose to use credit cards, #notallconsumers.  using credit cards is a choice, paying taxes is not.

I don't particularly like Dorit and PK.  I don't hate them either.  I think their kids are cute.  I thought she was fun last year and enjoyed seeing her hair and outfits.  This year she's been an asshole and her hair and outfits have been bad for the most part.  What I really don't like is over the top unsubstantiated rhetoric.   So that's where I'm coming from.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 20
37 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Kyle Richards giving you the Romper Room view of KFB's mind

kyle-magnifying-glass-looking-spy-eavesd

Here comes LVP:

tenor.gif?itemid=10785814

Oooh, there she goes...Ken catch her!

Here comes Camille trying the sideway tactic:

17Wg.gif

Ooh ooh that didn't work

There goes Lisa Rinna:

tenor.gif

Uh oh, holding on to the rail didn't help

• Love 22
1 hour ago, AUJulia said:

I don't agree at all but I follow her Instagram, which is very upbeat. 

She should allow it on the show..

My daughters 17 th in London with all her friends ..... Girls night out with Dad

Very nice, so he's allowed back then, I thought I saw some post that he wasn't.. Good :)

• Love 2
On 31/01/2018 at 11:28 PM, Cranky One said:

At least Dorit's bewbs can double as a hands free proper wine glass holder while she continues to educate on glassgate!

dorit.jpg

(Her) left tit is clearly overinflated and too bouyant. Or the right one is under inflated and looking like a sad Tori Spelling tit. 

????Mexican Frankentits  ??‍⚕️+?+?? ?? ??‍♂️+???????

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

imo Teddi realizes she doesn’t belong with this group of overly-puffed-and-pulled glam queens - and is a bit embarrassed by the association - but did the show for the income, both in salary and in new business for her company.

Maybe she can buy a horse( finally)  and take it to the 5 bedroom run down shack by the beach? 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

I stopped reading this topic after someone typed "must of".  I can tolerate all kinds of nutfuckery from Bravo whores, but I must draw a line in the SoCal beach sand ...

So - apologies to all who should've, would've received my LIKES.

LOL

But (and not to start a war of the roses) I fear your standards are debased compared to mine, beloved Queen of Walnuts --  I myself doth eschew any whose language is not that of the Bard himself (who said of PK: "Yon slick fucker") and my wine is poured only by mine butler  (an escaped lunatic named Bug Breath) and my glassware freshly blown for each drink requested.  (All very "To the manor bore", as the saying doesn't go :) 

Teddi realizes she doesn’t belong with this group of overly-puffed-and-pulled glam queens

You might be right. 

If nothing else  (at least to me) both Dorit and Lisa feel like they have a prissy-stick up their mutual ass, in comparison to the easy breezy Cali lifestyle Teddi (at least seems) to be living.  (eta: Dorit isn't good for Lisa's energy, imo.  With Kyle, Lisa has a fun & sloppy edge  -- around Dorit, she becomes fuss-potty. Like her Brit class consciousness is kicking in, and she wants to be seen as to the manor born,  and slumming it/pretending to be down home.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10

I haven't seen the episode yet and, after reading many of the comments, don't know if I can with these women any more. Except perhaps for Teddi, not a single one of them seems capable of surviving without fancy cars, drivers or an entourage. Not just First World Problems, but Beverly Hills First World Problems. Great--they all have huge homes, money, stylists and blabby mouths. I'm kind of over it. 

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

(Her) left tit is clearly overinflated and too bouyant. Or the right one is under inflated and looking like a sad Tori Spelling tit. 

????Mexican Frankentits  ??‍⚕️+?+???? ?? ???‍♂️?‍♂️+???????

I think Dorit had her boob job before Jagger. After giving birth to Phoenix and breast feeding...both drooped and deflated. One worse than the other.

Her store bought boobs should be up on her chest like a rock wall.

They no longer defy gravity.  If she were naked - It would look like one oblong watermelon, and one bowling ball in a tube sock.

She needs to get them fixed and should go down a few sizes - but Perv K will want them bigger.

13442296-620x400.jpg

wenn29971398__oPt.jpg

Above - looks like a duct tape malfunction

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 8
31 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I haven't seen the episode yet and, after reading many of the comments, don't know if I can with these women any more. Except perhaps for Teddi, not a single one of them seems capable of surviving without fancy cars, drivers or an entourage. Not just First World Problems, but Beverly Hills First World Problems. Great--they all have huge homes, money, stylists and blabby mouths. I'm kind of over it. 

Except her beach "cottage" - FIVE bedrooms. Two have TWIN BEDS!!!  Oh, the horror.

Hey Teddi : Shutty, slutty.

Edited by walnutqueen
it has been too long since I tried to spell a variation of "slut".
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Dorit’s decolletage is deeply disturbing. 

I agree -- it completely ruins her silhouette/proportions.  (And she's not the only one - over the last three decades, the deal around having plastic surgery seems to have changed from  "I didn't have work done, I just went on  vacation" to "I had great work done on my vacation", to "I had bad work done when my plastic surgeon went on vacation."  I'd be all over corrective surgery if I saw that photo of myself, but there are hundreds of similar looking breasts all over multiple red carpets.)  

shes not used to the finer things in life.... are you freaking kidding me Yes her father kept her in a hovel with no shoes Lisa ugh

Villa Rosa Lisa thinks Teddy actually lived in little pink houses : )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

if she wanted to be on full time she would full stop ANDY would eat his own lips to get her back so im not understating your point

Camille did want to be on full time but brought little to the table.  She has a 16 year old daughter who is trying to launch a modeling career, essentially that billet is filled with Hadidn'ts and their pursuits.   I believe she wanted to do it with out having anything more than her daughter walking the runway in NYC, which all the cast attended and was filmed.  We have seen her house we have heard about her charity and I am sure we will again.  I will liken Camille to Eileen, and Eileen was far more interesting, after her soap opera which she promoted for three seasons and the unfortunate deaths in her family, Eileen really did not do much other than complain ad nauseam about LVP's "affair" comment and insufficient apologies.  When she tried to shift the focus to Dorit and PK for some offhand comment at their dinner party it fell flat.  Camille had the golden egg handed to her by Dorit and it could only play out so long.  She further screwed up the opportunity by slyly mentioning she questioned LVP and Kyle's choice to befriend Dorit.  

Camille is so busy trying to project some image to erase Season 1, she forgets what the show is all about.  I also believe that Camille is nostalgic for the Season 1 cast and over the years those that didn't bring it were phased out.  Sure Adrienne and Taylor make the occasional appearance but they have never been able to work themselves back into a starring role.  This show already has two Queen Bees and Erika certainly has her following, not to mention Rinna is ruthless when it comes to try and dethrone Kyle and LVP.  It is a crowded field and Camille just isn't cutting the mustard.  Her comments to some tabloid about the episode is kind of a backfire-the producers who make the decision have just essentially been told by Camille, their work is boring.  

Andy weighed in and Camille didn't make the cut.  Andy had problems with Camille in the past with and the one thing about most of the cast they don't need any aggravation as they are wealthy in their own right.   Andy will never relinquish his power to a Camille.  Camille may feel as if she was drew the short straw but watching do her MTV dance moves was old Season 1 and didn't get any fresher Season 8.  

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, WordsWordsWords said:

Gracious. <-- Southern expression of dismay, not a comment on the party or the behaviour on display.

Dorit. I always seem to begin with my dislike of Dorit. Oh well. Had Dorit called me a "psycho bitch" for such little reason as she did Teddi, I'd have shown her what a psycho bitch really was. Oh, you think I mean by going all psycho on her skinny fake-British torso? No, of course not. I'm a lady *cough*. I'd whip out my compact and show her her own psycho face. My land sake, woman. Get a grip. Also, if PK is her James Bond, my husband must be Ross Poldark in disguise. (At least, my husband has the brooding and the colouring down pat, even if not the chiseled abs.) Oh, and, no, no, you didn't nail "Fever." What the heck was that dance mover you were making when the editors spliced in that TH where you claimed to have nailed it?

Lisa V. As others have said, I think she was trying to let Dorit know she had been making Teddi feel less than. Any halfway sensitive human would have picked up on what she was saying, but this is Dorit we're talking about. The scenes with Teddi, Lisa V., the horses, and Ken were sweet and showed Lisa's kinder side.

Erika didn't get on my nerves a single time in this episode. She really tried to make the best of Dorit's attempt at singing "Fever." I'm so glad I could mostly hear Boy George.

Lisa R. I know a lot of y'all think she was comparing herself to 40-year-old actresses. I don't think so, even though I'm not fond of defending Rinna all that much. I think she was saying that when she was turning 40, she began to expand her focus, doing QVC, etc., so that she'd have a wider lane to work in. I don't think she was pretending to be 40. YMMV on that, of course.

Teddi. I'd like to hang out with her, even if she drinks her wine from a champagne flute or vice versa. If I were her, though, I'd just cut Dorit off at the lip. She's not worth the trouble, even if Bravo forces some contact. I'd be so civil and cordial it'd freeze the blood in her fake-Brit veins. And I wouldn't give her any ammunition -- and I'd have fun doing it.

Kyle. If you don't stay on top of contractors, they will mess up your renovation. Ask me how I know. *sigh* If they're doing work and you're still living in the house, however, there's no excuse for not knowing till it's so late that your black-and-white marble floors are, in fact, white-and-white. Come on, Kyle -- and Mauricio.

A whole bunch of likes for every word of your post WordsWordsWords. 

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Dorit’s decolletage is deeply disturbing. 

Definitely... Mr. electc walked into the room when Dorit first came on screen and he stopped dead in his tracks (usually he runs for the hills when I'm watching a Howife show) and said, "What the hell is wrong with that woman's bolt-ons?" No... my DH might not be very eloquent, but he's a better version of James Bond than Peekaaay will ever be. 

Did anyone see the commercial with Kyle and Mauricio for the new 50 Shades movie?  It was kind of skeevy and very cringe worthy with them comparing themselves to the Shades characters and implying the S&M aspect.  Ick... 

I had more to say and now it's gone from my brain.  I'm sending my sweet 14 year old black cat to his big sleep in a few hours and just can't seem to think of anything else but that right now. :-( 

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, eclectcmoi said:

Definitely... Mr. electc walked into the room when Dorit first came on screen and he stopped dead in his tracks (usually he runs for the hills when I'm watching a Howife show) and said, "What the hell is wrong with that woman's bolt-ons?" No... my DH might not be very eloquent, but he's a better version of James Bond than Peekaaay will ever be. 

Did anyone see the commercial with Kyle and Mauricio for the new 50 Shades movie?  It was kind of skeevy and very cringe worthy with them comparing themselves to the Shades characters and implying the S&M aspect.  Ick... 

I had more to say and now it's gone from my brain.  I'm sending my sweet 14 year old black cat to his big sleep in a few hours and just can't seem to think of anything else but that right now. :-( 

I am so sorry about your cat.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 21

From Teddi's blog:

"I know the difference in glasses—I just don’t care. I guess I need to figure out a better way to communicate other than my RBF and elaborate eye rolls before I’m Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave Bates starring in Psychos: Housewives in Glass Houses."

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-8/teddi-mellencamp-arroyave/teddi-mellencamp-arroyave-i

(sorry you have to go through that, @eclectcmoi - good luck.)

• Love 15

Teddi should have just let the champagne glass thing go. Pick your battles, girl. There are going to be plenty of them.

I agree.  Had she left if alone, most viewers would see Dorit as the asshole for making an issue of it at the spa day party and view Teddi's non-reaction favorably. By bringing it up to LVP, they both look like assholes. Teddi certainly could have conveyed her concerns about a beach house party given her more laidback party hosting style to LVP without the glass example.  The potluck idea alone would have most of the women decline the invite.  

No need to snap at Kyle, Dorit.  She was one of your staunchest supporters.  Not very smart.  

I'm not a huge fan of Latino/Hispanic men, but Mauricio speaking spanish was downright intoxicating.  I do want to know how he got on the boat though.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dorit & PK flew to another yacht then got on to a little blowup boat. I wish they filmed the part where the Grifting duo had to climb up the ladder on the side of the party yacht

I haven't been paying close attention this season.  I missed some things.  How are Dorit and PK grifters?  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, eclectcmoi said:

I am so sorry.  Giant head rubs your way.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Except her beach "cottage" - FIVE bedrooms. Two have TWIN BEDS!!!  Oh, the horror.

Hey Teddi : Shutty, slutty.

I never meant to imply Teddi wasn't privileged. She just hasn't gone full-on BH entourage (and I hope she doesn't). 

50 minutes ago, eclectcmoi said:

I saw the commercial. Honestly this 50-Shades movie stuff is kinda vanilla; there's way more intense stuff out there. I laughed when it first came out like it was some kind of revolution (yawn--this is SO not new). 

• Love 9