Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Birthday Fever

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, BBHN said:

I don't see that about Teddi at all.

Again, not sure I see that. If anything, I found people that picky about their food, seem to be very comfortable with cooking, if only to make sure they're getting exactly what they want.

I'm Middle Eastern, and we don't have anything like that in my country.

I don't think she is trying, I think she is just genuinely laid back and chill.

I'm not sure how that is presumptuous. Giving people the option to stay at a hotel is just being nice by giving people an option. As for bringing food, well, it is a potluck dinner...

Are we watching the same show?

I think the issue was that Dorit was being an asshole about it. Which, has been par for the course this season with regards to Dorit.

Well I can give examples of Teddi comparing.  "It would take zero hands for be to count the number of times Edwin would serve me."  Is one example of comparison.  Saying to Dorit, "we are different people," and "I could never throw a party like this," would be more comparisons.  I could go on because it is kind of what she does and she doesn't have to.  

I misspoke it is a Moroccan dish-I should have said North African.     

Teddi has already said she is not a great cook.  I'll take her word for it.  She also said she had a friend come over to handle the Spa Day because she lacks certain skills.  

According to Teddi's Twitter account she identifies with being tightly wound.  

She also asked for this:  

• Love 6

I feel Teddi's laid backness or NGAF-ishness is somehow defensive, at least in part, because she is competitive, doesn't like to be wrong and knows she probably won't do it nearly as well as the other ladies who have much more experience. So instead of accepting that she has lots to learn, she gets all "I don't care". Is there maybe an implication in there somewhere that people who do care are nothing but snotty, uptight assholes who aren't worthy of their own feelings or don't deserve to have an opinion about something?  Kinda seems like there might be, but just towards Dorit re: the glasses.  I thought she was pretty snotty about the tardiness, so more reason for me not to buy that she's laid back and not caring.  

I can't fault her for not caring about such things, no crime in that, but I do call BS that she "doesn't care". I think in one way, she cares too much, which is a shame because she could have a lot of fun being the foil to all the pretentiousness that viewers see on the show. 

Edited by Jel
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, sol y luna said:

What a joke and NOT a real job. The people who pay her for this are total idiots.

I can actually see the need for some people.  It is somewhat akin to a closet organizer. Some people just can't get started on cleaning out their closets. You hire a closet organizer.

Some people have a very difficult time being on time. It conveys to others that their time is more important than your time. A little work from someone like an "accountability coach" is helpful. It just gets you started. Frankly, I think it is an awesome idea. It can alter your perception about time management.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 19
25 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

We are seven episodes in and Teddi has had a children's class at her home, taken some of the ladies to a horse competition, and spa day.  None of them were terribly glitzy and Teddi may be feeling a little overwhelmed.   She is obviously sensitive to criticism and not shy about handing it out and then leaning back and saying she is over it. By nature she is a competitive person and she speaks in comparisons.  To me it feels like more of a Top Chef challenge than a RH scene.  If you are having a potluck-for such a small group, you would most likely ask each person to bring a main, or side, dessert or beverages.  Part of Teddi's potluck dumb idea may be that she is uncomfortable with cooking and according to her lifestyle blogs she has a very strict regime when it comes to food.  For example she has no carbs with dinner and doesn't eat for three hours before going to bed.  She might as well have just told the ladies to bring their own vittles.  Teddi was very gracious about Dorit's dinner and many people have labeled it slop.  It is just Middle Eastern fare. I thought Erika was hysterical about the Jello salad, with marshmallows, no less.  I don't think making a salad and buying a dessert and barbecuing some steaks would have been all that difficult and totally doable.   The other option, which is often employed, on these shows, is bringing in a chef for the evening. Teddy just seems to be trying too hard to be counter culture.  Teddi has had beautiful weddings and been in the high price world of horses.  Granted she had six years of French and only knows, "bonjour", but I do think she knows how to throw a party or call a caterer. She really doesn't know these women so it is a tad presumptuous to issue an invitation with an option of staying at a hotel and bring food.  

Teddi seems to have great expectations of her guests, or at least Dorit.  She wanted her at her home early to have an accountability talk, said should would not have invited her if she knew she would turn down the amenities, and was suppose to apologize to Camille.  Teddi talked, didn't listen to Dorit and made the assessment the day was a disaster when the ladies didn't undress and robe up for the spa day.  Teddi didn't either so I don't understand why she found it so frustrating that Dorit didn't take advantage.   The irony is it was suppose to be a "thank you" party for including her in the Las Vegas trip.  Since Dorit was the one who invited her it seemed odd she had all these conditions for Dorit.  Teddi seems to have a sense of humor about her obsessiveness and obvious need for control by posting self-deprecating GIFs but the thing about self-depricating humor is you can't get upset when others point out the same thing about you.  She is wound tight, which makes her a great RH candidate.

You're kind of proving  pro-Teddi point here: when you get an invitation, especially one that makes sure you understand what the hosts are providing, you have two options. A. Accept and be a gracious guest, or B. Decline. There's no option C. Bitch moan nitpick about the hospitality as offered. The joking the HWs did about doing potluck didn't seem mean spirited, yet. But if what comes next looks like what you just posted, it's exactly what Teddi was telling LVP was her reason for hesitating to issue the beach invites. 

• Love 13

Well I can give examples of Teddi comparing.  "It would take zero hands for be to count the number of times Edwin would serve me."  Is one example of comparison.  Saying to Dorit, "we are different people," and "I could never throw a party like this," would be more comparisons.  I could go on because it is kind of what she does and she doesn't have to.  

But none of that makes her competitive or sensitive to criticism.

Teddi has already said she is not a great cook.  I'll take her word for it.

Not the same as being uncomfortable with cooking.

According to Teddi's Twitter account she identifies with being tightly wound.  

Or she was taking it with a bit of humor.

I thought she was pretty snotty about the tardiness, so more reason for me not to buy that she's laid back and not caring.  

I don't think she was being snotty about it, she just seemed to be reacting to how Dorit was dealing with the whole situation.

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, missyb said:

I can actually see the need for some people.  It is somewhat akin to a closet organizer. Some people just can't get started on cleaning out their closets. You hire a closet organizer.

Some people have a very difficult time being on time. It conveys to others that there time is more important than your time. A little work from someone like an "accountability coach" is helpful. It just gets you started. Frankly, I think it is an awesome idea. It can alter your perception about time management.

AS a profession (or "profession", hell I don't know) it's new to me, but I can see it catching on.  "Life Coach" was unheard of not that long ago.

1 minute ago, AUJulia said:

You're kind of proving  pro-Teddi point here: when you get an invitation, especially one that makes sure you understand what the hosts are providing, you have two options. A. Accept and be a gracious guest, or B. Decline. There's no option C. Bitch moan nitpick about the hospitality as offered. The joking the HWs did about doing potluck didn't seem mean spirited, yet. But if what comes next looks like what you just posted, it's exactly what Teddi was telling LVP was her reason for hesitating to issue the beach invites. 

What about people who think potlucks are held by lazy cheapos though? ;)

I'm kidding (mostly -- someone invites me for dinner at her house and *I* have to grocery shop and cook? Wha?)

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, 918lux said:

I'm confused....Where in the US is "must of" considered correct?  Surely nowhere?

I was referring to the placement of the period. It goes inside the quotation marks. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, missyb said:

Some people have a very difficult time being on time. It conveys to others that there time is more important than your time. A little work from someone like an "accountability coach" is helpful. It just gets you started. Frankly, I think it is an awesome idea. It can alter your perception about time management.

I see it as more than a personal trainer.

A personal trainer you hire to work for an hour a week is in the gym - that's it.

Sounds like what Teddi does with her clients is gets them to work out outside the gym, talks nutrition, and life style changes. She is also probably available to them should they need to call throughout the day.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, BBHN said:

But none of that makes her competitive or sensitive to criticism.

Not the same as being uncomfortable with cooking.

Or she was taking it with a bit of humor.

I don't think she was being snotty about it, she just seemed to be reacting to how Dorit was dealing with the whole situation.

Maybe I have a high (or low) standard of snottiness, but I though she talked about it an awful lot, did a little shaming, got a little lecture-y in her THs and blog. That's snotty to me.  MV.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I see it as more than a personal trainer.

A personal trainer you hire to work for an hour a week is in the gym - that's it.

Sounds like what Teddi does with her clients is gets them to work out outside the gym, talks nutrition, and life style changes. She is also probably available to them should they need to call throughout the day.

I also see it as all of the above. Including time management. Many personal trainers today can also act as nutritionists and make their clients accountable by filling out a food blog every day which the coach reads, comments, advises changes, etc. It seems as if she  fell into this vocation through her own experience of being over weight and then losing the weight. I actually think it is a good benefit to many people. Its like having a friend by your side .

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

I was referring to the placement of the period. It goes inside the quotation marks. 

How about ... He had a must, a must of a shower-less, two week cigarette and whisky fueled bender?

No, hey?

;)

• Love 2

Maybe I have a high (or low) standard of snottiness, but I though she talked about it an awful lot, did a little shaming, got a little lecture-y in her THs and blog. That's snotty to me.  MV.

Most of her talking was in reaction to Dorit trying to spin the whole thing on Teddi. I don't think she was shaming or being lecture-y, I think she was making some valid points about people being late, and how it affects the person who is being stood up. But, as you say, MV ;)

• Love 9
7 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Were her boobs this bad last year?  Did she cover them up a bit more?  Or have I just repressed as much of Dorit as possible?

I ask the same questions every week and yet I'm somehow surprised again the next week over how bad they are.

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes! It was not a Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous yacht.  I saw some of the most amazing yachts docked in Monte Carlo last week but I did not see helipads on any of them.  

That boat reminded me of the intimate dinner for 2 that Simon arranged for Alex from RHoNY, (the night when the limo driver ruined the surprised), lol.

We stayed near the port when we were in Monaco and it seemed like each yacht was bigger than the next.  It was crazy.

27 minutes ago, 918lux said:

I'm confused....Where in the US is "must of" considered correct?  Surely nowhere?

I can't think of any examples off the top of my head, but I've seen things that were previously incorrect become correct because they are used so much and it drives me nuts.  When rediculous becomes a real word I'm giving up on life.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Jel said:

AS a profession (or "profession", hell I don't know) it's new to me, but I can see it catching on.  "Life Coach" was unheard of not that long ago.

What about people who think potlucks are held by lazy cheapos though? ;)

I'm kidding (mostly -- someone invites me for dinner at her house and *I* have to grocery shop and cook? Wha?)

That's how people commonly entertain here in my soon-to-be-escaped-geographic area. If the hosts are people we share many meals with, or if we're ok with doing potluck, we go. Otherwise, we decline. And we passively-aggressively cause them concern when we "reciprocate" and don't let them bring anything. ?

• Love 9

That's how people commonly entertain here in my soon-to-be-escaped-geographic area. If the hosts are people we share many meals with, or if we're ok with doing potluck, we go. Otherwise, we decline. And we passively-aggressively cause them concern when we "reciprocate" and don't let them bring anything. ?

I promise you that's not how things are done in Beverly Hills.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, rho said:

of a good potluck but lasagna that's been sitting in the back of Kyle's car just doesn't sound very appetizing. I really want to like Teddy but the "cool girl" thing is starting to feel contrived. How hard is it to pull together dinner for the five guests she invited? She could order pizza on paper plates and it still would look better than the prison slop Dorit served in Hermès.

Yeah it just seems weird since presumably they are going early in the day to enjoy the beach so there should also be lunch and breakfast the following morning in addition to dinner.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I promise you that's not how things are done in Beverly Hills.

Nor in most parts of the USA. 

2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Yeah it just seems weird since presumably they are going early in the day to enjoy the beach so there should also be lunch and breakfast the following morning in addition to dinner.

I doubt that what Rinna read was the entire explanation of the feeding schedule. 

5 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I ask the same questions every week and yet I'm somehow surprised again the next week over how bad they are.

We stayed near the port when we were in Monaco and it seemed like each yacht was bigger than the next.  It was crazy.

I can't think of any examples off the top of my head, but I've seen things that were previously incorrect become correct because they are used so much and it drives me nuts.  When rediculous becomes a real word I'm giving up on life.

(I was talking about the punctuation.)

I've almost given up over the reversal in meaning of "ground" and "floor."

• Love 2

https://www.trashtalktv.com/01/31/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-recap-karma-chameleon-is-a-betch/421776/

Erika recounts her experience driving Paganis with Dorit and they start to talk about the surprise party Dorit is throwing for PK.  Erika says it’s a 007 party.  Oh dear.

We flash back to Dorit telling Erika that PK is “like my James Bond.”

Screen-Shot-2018-01-31-at-3.33.53-PM.png

Is she dyslexic?  Maybe she means 700, as in pounds?

James Bond?  Please. PK can’t even afford a bond… Is that PK’s bank balance?  $.007? More like James Pawned.  See MisRed made a cleaver rhyme?

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

I was going to ❤️ your post until I saw you wrote "must of".  In the US, it's "must of." ??

ETA: note where the period is placed wrt the quotation marks. 

Must of / must have - gate.

I also don't use he correct glassware. :) 

Oh, dear, should I have said stemware? 

Eh, I'm quite certain someone will correct me....

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

doubt that what Rinna read was the entire explanation of the feeding schedule. 

I am saying potluck is a weird thing to do when there are going to be multiple meals and most likely leaving LA in the morning.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

I am saying potluck is a weird thing to do when there are going to be multiple meals and most likely leaving LA in the morning.

I know. I'm just saying it's highly possible that Teddi has that covered but the edit left it out of Rinna's reading of the texts. 

6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

https://www.trashtalktv.com/01/31/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-recap-karma-chameleon-is-a-betch/421776/

Erika recounts her experience driving Paganis with Dorit and they start to talk about the surprise party Dorit is throwing for PK.  Erika says it’s a 007 party.  Oh dear.

We flash back to Dorit telling Erika that PK is “like my James Bond.”

Screen-Shot-2018-01-31-at-3.33.53-PM.png

Is she dyslexic?  Maybe she means 700, as in pounds?

James Bond?  Please. PK can’t even afford a bond… Is that PK’s bank balance?  $.007? More like James Pawned.  See MisRed made a cleaver rhyme?

I totally thought she called him her James POND.  

• Love 2
Just now, AUJulia said:

I know. I'm just saying it's highly possible that Teddi has that covered but the edit left it out of Rinna's reading of the texts. 

Its not whether or not she has the other meals covered that I find odd its doing a potluck in this situation at all.

• Love 6

Maybe Teddi  decided on a potluck after Dorit told her she was too tightly wound.  Yeah, the one who was on a coke high says Teddi is too tightly wound. 

15 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

I totally thought she called him her James POND.  

I totally thought she called him James Bong

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

You said that so much nicer (and funnier) then I would have!

Walnut Queen and I were both joking with each other, EurekaGirl Moo  :)  

47 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

It is weird, food-wise  But potlucks also change the tone of a dinner -- everybody's invested in the dish they bring, instead of just turning up in full guest mode - maybe it's more a mood thing than a food thing for Teddi?

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Its not whether or not she has the other meals covered that I find odd its doing a potluck in this situation at all.

I don't have enough details for an opinion but the invitees probably do, and they can accept or decline. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, film noire said:

We were both joking, EurekaGirl Moo  :)  

It is weird, food-wise  But potlucks also change the tone of a dinner -- everybody's invested in the dish they bring, instead of just turning up in full guest mode - maybe it's more a mood thing than a food thing? 

A destination potluck would put me in an annoyed mood and I routinely am asked tp bring food to my friends dinner parties even when they arent potlucks just because people like my food.

don't have enough details for an opinion but the invitees probably do, and they can accept or decline. 

Well except its a work event for them.

• Love 6

I don't think that is fair. We have all have flaws and bad habits. 

I never said otherwise. However, JM is known for his epic cig habit - four packs a day, smokes in the shower - so I doubt he'd be butthurt over a stranger on the internet making mention of it.

How are Dorit and PK grifters?  

Because Rinna said so?

The period was placed in the correct position in walnutqueen's post.

• Love 3
Just now, biakbiak said:

A destination potluck would put me in an annoyed mood and I routinely am asked tp bring food to my friends dinner parties even when they arent potlucks just because people like my food.

Yeah, if an invitation creates negative emotions, I don't accept. 

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, kassa said:

I loved Kyle in this ep -- she was upbeat, friendly, genuinely touched by the emotion of the evening (she's always happy for people's happy occasions and often emotional in response). And her defense of Teddi and "I'm drinking water out of a wine glass!" declaration were wonderful.  

As others have pointed out -- the first rule of etiquette is you don't point out the lapses in etiquette of others, and certainly never your host.  Dorit actually comes off as the insecure one -- she didn't want to be looked at as the woman who drinks out of the "wrong" glass so it was important to her to make sure EVERYBODY KNEW it wasn't her fault. (Was it the Countess who did something similar at a party when she was given a beer with no glass or something?)   

I did appreciate Teddi's steely "oh, bitch, it is ON, now" silent refusal to react to Dorit's aggression with aggression. I'm a seether too; Dorit -- this does not bode well for you.  

And you certainly do not repeatedly call your guest psycho and refuse to put it behind you if said guest continues  to be psycho, all the while displaying psycho eyes that put Ramona Singer to shame. Andy is going to need a new blindfold .

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Most of her talking was in reaction to Dorit trying to spin the whole thing on Teddi. I don't think she was shaming or being lecture-y, I think she was making some valid points about people being late, and how it affects the person who is being stood up. But, as you say, MV ;)

(Checking odometer) Indubidally! ;)

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Yeah, it's a pain in the ass schleppng food -- no way around that (might end up having the opposite effect with these women. They'd be ready to bitch about every bite they don't eat ;)

Wouldn't it be funny if they all brought food and Teddi held them "accountable" by savagely critiquing them? (That would be the best evil reveal of a new housewife ever! "You call THIS lasagna, Miss Child Star? My father-- JOHN COUGAR MELLENCAMP -- took me to Rome when I was a child and I ate lasagana with the Pope himself -- now, THAT was LASAGNA!!")

Edited by film noire
moving something to another post
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, missyb said:

And you certainly do not repeatedly call your guest psycho and refuse to put it behind you if said guest continues  to be psycho, all the while displaying psycho eyes that put Ramona Singer to shame. Andy is going to need a new blindfold .

Personally, I have a one "You're a psycho!" limit per guest, per event. But I'm classy like that. ;)

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

The big difference is-this is a job assignment.  Just like when Teddi told Dorit she came to PK's party to "support her".  Option C and it is one I have employed is to offer to take the host and the others out to dinner.  So it is not cut and dried, there are other options.  I have a hard time believing in the $30k a year pre-school set the other mothers are potlucking.  Here is an example-LVP graciously invited Teddi to Del Mar and got her a horse so they could ride.  Teddi's word when she is commenting is "different".  Teddi mentioned the saddle was different it was for dressage.  That is what I consider a comment. LVP could have have said- fuck you and the horse you didn't ride in with.  I do think LVP realized it was something Teddi was accustomed to when it came to riding.  When Dorit wanted a different wine glass it was considered criticism.  Teddi took it took the  next level and said she was just focused on the glass.  That was a very liberal interpretation of the scene.  I think Dorit really didn't want to talk with Teddi any longer.  

Well Teddi is an anxious person by her own admission.  I totally get her lowering the anxiety level by letting the women pick their own food.  I think the reason the other women are having a go with it is more the vernacular than the premise of bringing something for the slumber party.  Bottom line is Teddi essentially doesn;t get to choose the guest list, production does.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, kassa said:

As others have pointed out -- the first rule of etiquette is you don't point out the lapses in etiquette of others, and certainly never your host.  Dorit actually comes off as the insecure one -- she didn't want to be looked at as the woman who drinks out of the "wrong" glass so it was important to her to make sure EVERYBODY KNEW it wasn't her fault. (Was it the Countess who did something similar at a party when she was given a beer with no glass or something?)   

I thought she was just trying to deflect how much a dick she was about lategate and spin everything to make Teddy look bad. Not that it's an apt comparison but Dorit is clearly grasping at straws to stay relevant.

56 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

18 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Well except its a work event for them.

"Destination potluck" is the perfect way to describe it! 

I think it's off, not just by BH standards but regular cool girl standards too. I'm a cool girl of the extra lazy variety and I sometimes bring a dirty dish home after a party but that would be super gross on a sleepover putlock. Which means not only do they need to bring food, they also gotta do dishes after dinner. Or do the ladies of BH just leave their Hermes serverware scattered all over the Western Seaboard??

• Love 8

The big difference is-this is a job assignment.  Just like when Teddi told Dorit she came to PK's party to "support her".

Yeah but we have seen on occasion, they don't always attend each and every single event. Teddi could have not gone, but might have decided to try and do the nice thing.

Option C and it is one I have employed is to offer to take the host and the others out to dinner.

I'm not sure I am following. If someone is invited to someone else's house for dinner, one option is to say "No, no, let me take you out to dinner instead?"

When Dorit wanted a different wine glass it was considered criticism. 

It's all in the delivery...

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, jaync said:

However, JM is known for his epic cig habit - four packs a day, smokes in the shower - 

He smokes in the shower? That poor bastard. 

The period was placed in the correct position in walnutqueen's post.

That's how I do it  ("must of" is a quote so the period goes after to finish the sentence). 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The big difference is-this is a job assignment.  Just like when Teddi told Dorit she came to PK's party to "support her".  Option C and it is one I have employed is to offer to take the host and the others out to dinner.  So it is not cut and dried, there are other options.  I have a hard time believing in the $30k a year pre-school set the other mothers are potlucking.  Here is an example-LVP graciously invited Teddi to Del Mar and got her a horse so they could ride.  Teddi's word when she is commenting is "different".  Teddi mentioned the saddle was different it was for dressage.  That is what I consider a comment. LVP could have have said- fuck you and the horse you didn't ride in with.  I do think LVP realized it was something Teddi was accustomed to when it came to riding.  When Dorit wanted a different wine glass it was considered criticism.  Teddi took it took the  next level and said she was just focused on the glass.  That was a very liberal interpretation of the scene.  I think Dorit really didn't want to talk with Teddi any longer.  

Well Teddi is an anxious person by her own admission.  I totally get her lowering the anxiety level by letting the women pick their own food.  I think the reason the other women are having a go with it is more the vernacular than the premise of bringing something for the slumber party.  Bottom line is Teddi essentially doesn;t get to choose the guest list, production does.

But Teddi gets to decide how to entertain and the choices for polite people are accept or decline. I get that this is tv and viewers like rudeness. 

5 minutes ago, rho said:

I thought she was just trying to deflect how much a dick she was about lategate and spin everything to make Teddy look bad. Not that it's an apt comparison but Dorit is clearly grasping at straws to stay relevant.

"Destination potluck" is the perfect way to describe it! 

I think it's off, not just by BH standards but regular cool girl standards too. I'm a cool girl of the extra lazy variety and I sometimes bring a dirty dish home after a party but that would be super gross on a sleepover putlock. Which means not only do they need to bring food, they also gotta do dishes after dinner. Or do the ladies of BH just leave their Hermes serverware scattered all over the Western Seaboard??

These people are so unable to cope. 

2 minutes ago, film noire said:

That's how I do it  ("must of" is a quote so the period goes after to finish the sentence).

That's possibly how the Brits explain the way they do it, but in the US it's grammatically incorrect. 

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

I don't have enough details for an opinion but the invitees probably do, and they can accept or decline. 

For me, knowing how long it takes to drive down there and knowing the women she invited is enough of the details.  Erika has acted like she can't even make a cup of coffee.  I'm pretty sure Rinna has commented on how useless she is in the kitchen as well.  LVP, Kyle, and Dorit can all cook (allegedly), but logistically it's going to be rough.  From the previews, LVP is bringing a cake.  I think it would be hilarious if everyone else is bringing baked goods too because it's what would travel best.

5 minutes ago, film noire said:

That's how I do it  ("must of" is a quote so the period goes after to finish the sentence).

That's not how I was taught in American schools, but I think it looks dumb with it inside the quotes, so I break the rules and stick the period outside most of the time.  I'm not so great a spelling and grammar, but for some reason the rules around quotes stuck with me.  I guess it doesn't matter though since I willingly break them.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, rho said:

This is Dorit's constant M.O.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

From the previews, LVP is bringing a cake.  I think it would be hilarious if everyone else is bringing baked goods too because it's what would travel best.

Hopefully no cakes will be thrown, its dangerous being a cake on Bravo. If they all bring desserts no one will eat!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, yourmomiseasy said:

For me, knowing how long it takes to drive down there and knowing the women she invited is enough of the details.  Erika has acted like she can't even make a cup of coffee.  I'm pretty sure Rinna has commented on how useless she is in the kitchen as well.  LVP, Kyle, and Dorit can all cook (allegedly), but logistically it's going to be rough.  From the previews, LVP is bringing a cake.  I think it would be hilarious if everyone else is bringing baked goods too because it's what would travel best.

That's now how I was taught in American schools, but I think it looks dumb with it inside the quotes, so I break the rules and stick the period outside most of the time.

These women have all kinds of personal assistants. If they can lower themselves to attend but don't want to put a dish together, their help can pick something up. I guess I don't get why lowly people like me could manage a veggie or cheese tray from a deli but we assume they can't. If it's hot out, ask for a cooler bag or just keep it in the air conditioned car. IMO it's an easier task than walking down a gangplank in stilettos. ?

• Love 6