Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Birthday Fever

• Start Topic

Ugh. I feel like I’m watching the VPR kids argue. Didn’t they just have an argument like this last night? With Scheana in the Dorit role, rehashing stuff OVER AND OVER while simultaneously complaining that (Katie/Teddi) is a liar and won’t let things go?

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Oh well it looks like after the performance Dorit snorted an 8 ball up each nostril.

Being snotty to Kyle now too?

It's snowing!

Must of picked it up in Mexico where she clearly got a boob job at a steep dicount

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 12

OMG, Dorit's so desperate to have drama, she assaults Teddi over gossip passed on by LVP! Can you believe she had to kvetch about the wine glass drama again at a birthday party for her husband? She really needs a life! ;-)

• Love 22
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Can’t these crazy bitches have one, just one, get together where they don’t get into some stupid fight? And about the same old things, this time the glass-fest. 

If they weren’t being filmed for a reality show- probably. But in Bravoland- no. 

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Watching all these fools teeter down the ramp to the yacht in their heels is the most hilarious thing I’ve seen in a while.

It was so close to my desire to see these women trip on their stiletto heels.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

Seriously, what is wrong with Dorit and why doesn't anyone ever punch her?

Teddi was nicer than I would have been in the same situation! I would have called her nuts and as I left her standing there looking like an idiot, "here, take this champagne glass and shove it up your arse; it's easier to take being thinner!" ;-)

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Loved the riding ! Lisa is a good rider esp for her age and fitness level compared to Teddi well done LVP!

Goddamn you PeeKay you warmed my black heart when you sobbed hugging your momma.

Dorit you are as messy as you are thirsty. 

You would think LVP was 80 the way she moves around like KEN! I think she's still in her 50's, but dancing at Dorit's BD party last season, you would have thought she needed a walker! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 7

Was that Below Deck Bobby???

Note to Dorit:  If you constantly want to show off your 'girls', take them back to the shop and get them fixed.  They need a complete overhaul.  And you are the villain in all this.  You did make a big deal out of the glasses but I as a viewer have learned that you selectively lie.  Your rendition of 'Fever' was......  And I wasn't all that impressed with the yacht or your entrance.

Teddi's beach house looked amazing.  This should be interesting.

Teddi and Dorit's conversation at the end of the episode.... Yeah no.  It wasn't just a conversation between you and Teddi.  LVP was very much a part of it.  Kyle should have said more than she did.  Maybe, because Mauricio has the listing for her and PK's house, she walked away.  I wouldn't doubt that Dorit would pull a Camille 1.0  about that. 

• Love 24

And Teddi is making just a big a case about not being into goddam wine -- we get it, you don't know nuthin' bout throwing fancy parties.  That's fine with me, whatever. Please stop talking about it.

• Love 13
Just now, Jel said:

And Teddi is making just a big a case about not being into goddam wine -- we get it, you don't know nuthin' bout throwing fancy parties.  That's fine with me, whatever. Please stop talking about it.

Who's the one dragging Teddi off to chastise her? Is this Dorit? Come on! ;-)

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Fiero425 said:

Who's the one dragging Teddi off to chastise her? Is this Dorit? Come on! ;-)

Wasn't she doing the same thing Teddi did last epi? Asking about something she'd heard one of the other ladies say? 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Jel said:

Wasn't she doing the same thing Teddi did last epi? Asking about something she'd heard one of the other ladies say? 

No it wasn't the same thing! Dorit lied, making up some ridiculous story out of the blue when not even asked! She said she was 6 min. late when the camera crew was sitting around for almost an hour! It's nothing alike! Teddi didn't even tell big mouth LVP who the person was who kvetched about using the wrong glass! That was all begun by Lisa who just can't help stirring the pot! She very well knew who Teddi was talking about; hence her running to Dorit to tell her what Teddi said! It's more than a little pathetic proving these people need a real life! They have it all, but need to stir $#!t to make themselves feel better! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 19
4 minutes ago, emma675 said:

Did I hear it right? Teddi told Dorit she was over it and Dorit responds back with "you're a psycho bitch"?! I'm impressed Teddi just walked away, that's drink or punch in the face behavior. 

I did love Erika being such a stage mom during Dorit's horrific, tone deaf performance. 

I think either Dorit's touched in the head or maybe Lisa R was right; Dorit and PK are on drugs! They just make no sense to me!  ;-)

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Fiero425 said:

No it wasn't the same thing? Dorit lied, making up some ridiculous story out of the blue when not even asked! She said she was 6 min. late when the camera crew was sitting around for almost an hour! It's nothing alike! Teddi didn't even tell big mouth LVP who the person was who kvetched about using the wrong glass! That was all begun by Lisa would just can't help stirring the pot! She very well knew who Teddi was talking about; hence her running to Dorit to tell her what Teddi said! IT's more than a little pathetic proving these people need a real life! They have it all, but need to stir $#! t make themselves feel better! ;-)

The question mark -- typo, asking me, rhetorical question -- I can't tell!

If you're asking... yes, I think it was exactly the same thing.  And I didn't like it when Teddi did it, and didn't like it when Dorit did it, but cornering a guest at a party was what happened in both cases in my view. I don't see them as different -- subject matter might be, but the action was the same, so I cannot, in fairness, fault one for doing the very same thing and not the other, even if I prefer one message more. 

• Love 5