Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Birthday Fever

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I noticed they showed PK's gold watch, I knew that was going to be the present, cue gold Rolex on yacht...we have seen that a time or two.

So in two seasons, will PK shriek at Dorit that he wants a divorce while riding in the back of a limo? LOL

Does anyone believe that Camille actually watched Kyle and Boy George on Celebrity Apprentice?  

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

While I am totally Team Teddi, there is part of me that wonders about her state of mind

Why even consider having Pot Luck in the OC Beach Cottage when the Spa Day in your home was a total fail?

95% of the guests didn't have any procedure done, robes were unused. Teddi shelled out a whole lot of money for nothing.

Now she's going to invite the same crew to her cottage - Will they even sit out in the sun? Will anyone sleep on a twin bed? Will anyone eat? She'll need to stick and Vodka Redbull IV into Dorit and attach a muzzle with epoxy

I think it must be a requirement from Bravo. Host parties at your home that are doomed to fail.

• Love 17
17 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

LVP did lay on one of the tables and get SOMETHING done. 

But neither Erika nor LVP felt the need to announce that they only let THEIR estheticians work on them. They were more natural about not receiving any (or all) services. They don't draw attention to themselves. That's the problem with Dorit. She has to draw attention to every damn little thing. It's exhausting. 

Nope, she lay on her side and chatted.

This was last week, are you Teddi?:)  Teddi had things set up for lasers, nuts! 

Why even consider having Pot Luck in the OC Beach Cottage when the Spa Day in your home was a total fail?

She wants to be more like them..( grin )

Maybe she can go to the OC, her and Tamra can be Pals

24 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

So in two seasons, will PK shriek at Dorit that he wants a divorce while riding in the back of a limo? LOL

Does anyone believe that Camille actually watched Kyle and Boy George on Celebrity Apprentice?  

Camille who? Sorry, not a fan of the whine

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Cranky One said:

Wow Camille, have she tried being interesting?  Oh no, she just waits to be played off someone.  Here's an idea, if you don't like Dorit and PK-don't go to their party. Imagine the host and hostess being the center of attention at their own party.  Camille seems quite bitchy in this interview.  I guess she has taken the advice of Rinna and is going back to Season 1 Camille.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Wow Camille, have she tried being interesting?  Oh no, she just waits to be played off someone.  Here's an idea, if you don't like Dorit and PK-don't go to their party. Imagine the host and hostess being the center of attention at their own party.  Camille seems quite bitchy in this interview.  I guess she has taken the advice of Rinna and is going back to Season 1 Camille.

I think you are misunderstanding her ...it has nothing to do with going to the party or being at the party the boring part (and i agree) is her constant droning on and on and on about the party and did we need a full episode of her planing it? no it was boring Pk is not relateable in the least on this show and she comes in a dead last on being interesting so a whole episode devoted to them was a bad choice

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think you are misunderstanding her ...it has nothing to do with going to the party or being at the party the boring part (and i agree) is her constant droning on and on and on about the party and did we need a full episode of her planing it? no it was boring Pk is not relateable in the least on this show and she comes in a dead last on being interesting so a whole episode devoted to them was a bad choice

I saw other scenes that didn't involve Dorit.  LVP and Teddi riding horses, Erika and Kyle shopping, Rinna going over her schedule and getting a puppy.  The party is a big deal for production and a major episode.  We also were treated to all the women trying to manage the gangplank.  It just appears Camille thinks there is something better out there and there most likely isn't.

• Love 10
Just now, zoeysmom said:

I saw other scenes that didn't involve Dorit.  LVP and Teddi riding horses, Erika and Kyle shopping, Rinna going over her schedule and getting a puppy.  The party is a big deal for production and a major episode.  We also were treated to all the women trying to manage the gangplank.  It just appears Camille thinks there is something better out there and there most likely isn't.

at this point i would take brandy or even Faye over Pk and Dorit

• Love 8

The strapless gown that Dorit wore wasn't the problem.

Dorit+Kemsley+iGo+live+Launch+Event+Arri

It's her botched boobs.

I think one is bigger than the other, they've "deflated" so she duct tapes them up like MJ from the Shahs giving her the smashed potato look.

She needs to get them fixed.

How is Dorit paying for PK's party? - She's going to use "his" stolen money - Bwahahaha

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

No, I'm not Teddi. But thanks for asking. I'm simply pointing out that while others may not have gotten procedures done, DORIT was the only one to announce that she wasn't going to....and cite the reason being that only certain people are allowed to touch her. It was snobby, rude, and unnecessary. 

Okay, I wouldn't let them near me, but I'd still go..

7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I saw other scenes as well, although I can forgo Rinna's nonsense

:)

Wow Camille, have she tried being interesting?  Oh no, she just waits to be played off someone.  Here's an idea, if you don't like Dorit and PK-don't go to their party. 

She's a bit of a famewhore.. Okay, a lot!

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, NeverLate said:

She's a bit of a famewhore.. Okay, a lot!

If she was such a fame whore dont you think she would be on the show full time? there is no way in hell Andy would not want her has a full time housewife I wouldn't call Camille a fame whore at all

• Love 8
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

If she was such a fame whore dont you think she would be on the show full time? there is no way in hell Andy would not want her has a full time housewife I wouldn't call Camille a fame whore at all

I just did, she would love to be on full time, but she's busy suing her ex, and not husband, her boyfriend..the one before this one.

• Love 3
Just now, NeverLate said:

I just did, she would love to be on full time, but she's busy suing her ex, and not husband, her boyfriend..the one before this one.

if she wanted to be on full time she would full stop ANDY would eat his own lips to get her back so im not understating your point

• Love 3

BEWBS!!!! LOLOLOL!!!  They look about as natural as Lisa R.'s lips.

Possibly one of the worst bewb jobs since Tori Spelling.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 17
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

if she wanted to be on full time she would full stop ANDY would eat his own lips to get her back so im not understating your point

I don't think she's much of a draw. I'd rather watch paint dry, but each to their own..

8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

BEWBS!!!! LOLOLOL!!!  They look about as natural as Lisa R.'s lips.

Pretty bad, even worse in the tightest push up bra around. 

Rinnas lips, gah!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Oh, I think that Camille wanted to be a FT gal, and she just didn't make the cut. There use to be pictures on the Bravo site of the HW's preparing for the season doing their intro shots. Dressed up in the frocks that they are wearing at the intro and doing the photo shoot. Camille was there with the others, and it looked like she was in at that point. There is a site of some sort (Real Tea is the name, or something like that) and she seems to have a lot of inside scoop. Sometimes she is wrong, but very often she is right and she gives insights as they are filming as to what is going on with the drama. So tweeted during the season that Camille was everywhere and a big part of some of the stuff that happened, and that she was back as a full-time HW. Then suddenly she said she was surprised to find out that Camille was out. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, AUJulia said:

Teddi was telling LVP about herself and her discomfort with certain levels of entertaining. She declined to name names. Dorit is an envious lunatic. 

Yep - and you could see LIsa’s eyes light up when she thought she knew who it was. ‘Course, she stirred the shit with that bit of info asap!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

just take them off to walk down the damn ramp! 

Oooh that grosses out the germaphobe in me lol.  Here's a better idea, wear more sensible shoes!!!  I'm not talking Skechers, but maybe something without SUCH a heel?  I would think it would be difficult to navigate around on a moving boat with heels that high also.  

• Love 1

So, Erika basically said she was a prostitution whore when she met Tom.

Interestingly, John Mellencamp was dumped by Christie Brinkley for not fitting in to her Hamptons lifestyle, calling him too redneck. So maybe Teddi is trying to prove something or connect to her father in some way-- she seems very desperate for his attention and love.

I've always been a fan of his, but the man has got to smell like a walking R.J. Reynolds factory. I wonder if Teddi holds him accountable for almost making her fatherless when she was a kid?

Well, now the winky face is flummoxing me... LOL. 

Because it wasn't an exclamation point? ;)

Mauricio has gained weight (or was bloated).

Edited by jaync
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

But it's okay for DORIT to get bent out of shape about the glass given? 

Next time someone has a party they should serve THE BEST bubbly but put out only juice glasses.  Extra points if it has a cartoon on it.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Boofish said:

When PK saw his parents I almost forgot how much I dislike that boiled egg

Me too....until I remembered two of his family members were also involved in that ponzi scheme.

I'm guessing PK is not allowed back into London.  There seems to be something shady about moving back and forth between Florida and California. They did not need to be away for that amount of time for that sad house redo. ...but Dorit was pushing that story.  

Anyone know if you must live in one place for a specified amount of time in the US before an overseas bankruptcy lawsuit can come after you?  Something is still shady about those two (IMO)

2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Definitely on the same boat as Kelly Bensimone

1280_dorit_kemsley_072717.jpg

She could do lines off of those puppies

• Love 9
36 minutes ago, jaync said:

So, Erika basically said she was a prostitution whore when she met Tom.

Yes, a titty bar wasnt it? Lap dances included. Boy Tom looked  wrinkled even then..now he has shrunk to gnome size.*g*

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Jel said:

I think it's great to be down to earth, I just don't believe it really from her. She has one Tiffany bracelet, not five!  She has pot lucks at her five bedroom beach house. Sure, she she has fancy wine glasses but she doesn't really use them or care.  These things are pseudo down to earth, imo.  She gives off a kind of defensiveness that stems from feelings of inferiority.  

She thinks Dorit is pretentious -- lots of people agree. Have some fun with that instead of being a bitter bug.

That beach house is $$$ too.

3 hours ago, Maccagirl said:

Did anyone else notice the glass Dorit used when getting a sip of water while she was warming up before singing on the boat?  It looked like a wine glass to me, GASP ... THE HORROR!!!

Could it have been a water goblet?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

My Erika love continues. She was so sweet and supportive of Dorit. I know she has talked about not really getting close to women, but she can be such a champion of women. She did the same with Kyle last year. Telling her she was gorgeous when they were in Greece and encouraging her to come out in her bathing suit and show her lovely self off. Reminding her that she was a strong kick-ass mother and business woman. And last night with Dorit. She was genuinely happy for her and wanted to make her believe she could do it. I loved everything about her last night. And she looked beyond gorgeous at the party. 

Dorit is a bitch. She just is. There are times she can be likable, but at her core she likes to look down on others. Out of everything that she did I thought that jumping on Kyle was the worst. Kyle has been nothing but kind and supportive to Dorit, even when it wasn't a good look for her. She was  contributing to the conversation in the same way that LVP was, but it was OK when LVP was doing it because she was backing up Dorit. If Dorit had an issue with what Kyle was saying specifically, she should have stated what her problem was with what Kyle was saying. Not getting upset that she was inserting herself in a conversation when LVP was standing there doing the exact same thing. She came off as very petty and insecure, which is what she is. 

I do hate the Bravo Gods for making me thaw towards PK. His reaction to seeing his parents was so sweet. 

Eh, even giant douchbags such as PK may be able to squeeze out a few tears.  

• Love 4

Beautiful?

Kemsley's several hundred million in bad debts is now the problem of the hard-pressed British taxpayer, and he can live like this? That bloated potatoe makes me sick!

Wasn't this an article from 2 years ago? And isn't this house they are trying to sell?

Ah well. Grifters gotta keep grifting, I suppose.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Wasn't this an article from 2 years ago? And isn't this house they are trying to sell?

Ah well. Grifters gotta keep grifting, I suppose.

Yes, it is from when she first joined.

So, PK produced a film? Funny I don't think I have heard that before. And he was looking at scripts? Nothing about the reality TV series they had been trying to get with Boy George. I think these people are just pulling shit out of their asses. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

How old is Teddi? She kind of reminds me of me and my friends in our early 20's after just having moved out on our own. Because of our limited amount of disposable income and general naivete (or ignorance) for the "finer things", we were proud of the "set" of glasses acquired by attending wine festivals mixed in with a few quirky mismatched others.  Teddi seems to wear her lack of knowledge of all things fancy like a badge of honor, to show how down to earth she is. 

She's like the Anti-Heather (DuBrow RHOC).  

I am thinking she may be like me who at 49 just doesn't care about proper glasses etc.  I am not a drinker so I do not have all kinds of stem wear etc.  I gave all that stuff away since all it did was collect dust .  Not caring about this sort of thing just means you have different priorities.  I don't see her getting worked up about it, I see her getting irritated that she could be judged by something so stupid.  Having had Dorit make a production about it does make her feel uncomfortable ( I am guessing) about entertaining these ladies because who wants to do something just to have it shit on?  

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

Yes, it is from when she first joined.

So, PK produced a film? Funny I don't think I have heard that before. And he was looking at scripts? Nothing about the reality TV series they had been trying to get with Boy George. I think these people are just pulling shit out of their asses. 

I remember PK was trying to pitch a docu series (aka Reality TV Show) about Boy George. Any network pick it up? No takers as far as I know - this was back in 2014.

• Love 4