Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: OH BABY

druzy
  • Start Topic

“Oh, NewMatt, I just love being with you because you make me do things I don’t normally do.” 

Oh, Amber, you mean like get up off the couch, take a shower, and like leave the house. *eyeroll*

Man, Catelynn and her mom  having lunch was  just rough between the way they looked, their table manners, and the nature of the conversation. Yikes. Catelynn is too young to look so “rode hard and put up wet.”

So glad to know that Michael, Amy, and Debra have sold their souls to the devil for a free trip to Italy. Glad the ROI is still paying out.

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 23
6 minutes ago, druzy said:

I wonder if Amber washed her hands after the test.

You know the answer to that, come on!  Much like we've never seen Catelynn wash her hands before she starts to eat her skin.

• Love 12

Things we've seen that can't be unseen:

Mack's epic cankles at the spa. Ham Hocks.

Farrah in the lovely (*gag*) mauve stretch velour tube top and pencil skirt. Puttana di bassa classe. 

Cate's greasy almalgam of haircolors, from dirty greeny brown to grey to bluish greenish grey. Doesn't she know not to mix cool colors with warm browns, like her teeth? 

DebzOG's collection of bedazzled newsboy caps boggle the mind. As does the ridic hair. And did you see her complete lack of eyebrows when she was checking in at the hotel? No eyebrows make people look like space aliens. Hmmmm...

I know the attraction of NuMatt to Amduh. He's so tall/huge, he makes her look nearly normal. My god, why can't she do something with those roots?

Guages, Maci. Gauges. Not your friend. Also not her friend this ep - UT orange with the orange spray tan and orange hair. It all it just makes her look extra gaunt.

• Love 23
4 minutes ago, pheebs said:

Guages, Maci. Gauges. Not your friend. Also not her friend this ep - UT orange with the orange spray tan and orange hair. It all it just makes her look extra gaunt.

I was hungry for one of these during her scene: 
5ee0d708386e50782552a4bc721137de.jpg

I don't get people who never attended the college wearing the gear or attending college sporting events...

• Love 23
31 minutes ago, Chris Knight said:

The contrast between Loser Amber and Gary is incredible. Yes  a lot of time has passed but it's hard to believe they were ever together. Amber is a slob, never sees her child, dating a guy who looks like the Unabomber. I couldn't believe it when she said she was taking that fool, and not Leah, to Hawaii "to relax".  Cut to Gary in his nice clean home with his stable wife. Their daughters are adorable, well-groomed and clearly well cared for.

Catelynn better keep an eye on that friend of hers.

No Maci fan but why address it to her maiden name and exclude Taylor ? I thought they all liked Taylor. High school 101.

Cate and April at lunch - such lowclass shitkickers. And then Cate telling us the details of her doctor visit, and how Nova came to be. Cate is so dainty lol.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing.  

• Love 6

I love the editors.  In an episode where Catelyn’s doctor discussed her weight, revealed her weight, and advised her to lose 20 lbs., in the restaurant scene with her mother, they showed the waitress bringing huge plates of food to the table twice, then zoomed in on fattening fries and cheesy sandwiches right after Catelyn said how skinny Butch was.  After the Butch comment, they only had drinks and menus on the table, so they definitely edited it that way on purpose.  Food, food, weed, more food, oh and how ‘bout a cigarette?  Mean but funny!  

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Chris Knight said:

The contrast between Loser Amber and Gary is incredible. Yes  a lot of time has passed but it's hard to believe they were ever together. Amber is a slob, never sees her child, dating a guy who looks like the Unabomber. I couldn't believe it when she said she was taking that fool, and not Leah, to Hawaii "to relax".  Cut to Gary in his nice clean home with his stable wife. Their daughters are adorable, well-groomed and clearly well cared for.

Catelynn better keep an eye on that friend of hers.

No Maci fan but why address it to her maiden name and exclude Taylor ? I thought they all liked Taylor. High school 101.

Cate and April at lunch - such lowclass shitkickers. And then Cate telling us the details of her doctor visit, and how Nova came to be. Cate is so dainty lol.

Definitely.  This crossed my mind in the last episode while Tyler was seasoning that ground beef and she was so concerned about how a Tyler was dealing with Butch’s addiction.  A nice gesture in theory but somehow seemed intimate. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Chris Knight said:

The contrast between Loser Amber and Gary is incredible. Yes  a lot of time has passed but it's hard to believe they were ever together. Amber is a slob, never sees her child, dating a guy who looks like the Unabomber.

Lol- perfect description! 

ted-kaczynski-the-unabomber-composite-sketch.png

• Love 1

It infuriated me that she took this random guy to such a beautiful trip instead of Leah, such BS. 

I think the reason she didn't seem more excited about her pregnancy is she knows deep down she's a pos mom. 

I can totally see her becoming physical with Andrew, losing custody then having 2 kids to pay child support for.....yikes.

Gary and Kristina were venting and only telling the truth. I can't imagine dealing with a situation where your daughter feels unworthy of her own mother's attention. 

• Love 23

I think it was NewMatt but it also could have been Amber. Anyway, when they were holding hands at the end waiting for the pregnancy test results, one of them had really gross, filthy nails. Like, dirt under fingernails, bitten down to the quick. Gross. 

• Love 7

Have we ever seen Amber with her hair down?  Maybe she's bald on top.

The ridiculousness of wedding #2 is amusing.  Joint bachelor/bachelorette parties? Inviting Jen & Larry for maximum camera time. Talking non-stop about Maci for camera time.  Ryan's "look, I'm still high" dilated pupils...

Farrah needs to cut Debra out of her life, both emotionally and financially. 

• Love 20

Catelynn looked high when she was DRIVING to her doctor's appointment, then she was smoking AND talking on the phone...this show is nothing but a PSA on what not to do behind the wheel...or you know, life in general. 

Sophia's voice sends chills down my spine. I keep expecting her to say she's Talking Tina & we better be nice to her.

Andrew gives me the absolute creeps. He just LOOKS pervy. I can't explain it. Matt disgusted me to my very core, but I never got the sense he would ever be untoward to Leah...I don't have the same feeling about Andrew...and we already had to be subjected to him shirtless?! Puke.

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

Poor Leah... Amber is too depressed to spend time with her daughter but not to depressed to go out and find herself a new man.   

or get pregnant, and have to be prepared to care for a baby that requires far more care than Leah (even without Gary in the picture).

• Love 11

MTV I beg you - even though I am one of those hate watching this show, I will be ok with you cutting the cord on these people once and for all. You can no longer pretend that this has been an experiment that has taught  teenagers that it's not a good thing to get pregnant . It's given these people and their hangers-on access to money for booze, drugs, cigarettes, dining out , taking fancy trips, having more children and multiple partners.  It's made bad decisions look profitable.

• Love 19

Say what you will about Farrah she gets so much props for spending one on one time with Sophia.  Unlike Amber so sad she can make time for a new man but not her own child.  Farrah has never put a man before her child and that speaks volumes to me a single mother myself.     Never can my kids say I put  Joe Dirt, Ricky Bobby, or Freddy Krueger before them.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

“Oh, NewMatt, I just love being with you because you make me do things I don’t normally do.” 

Oh, Amber, you mean like get up off the couch, take a shower, and like leave the house. *eyeroll*

Except as soon as they got to their rental in Hawaii, she took one look at the couch and proclaimed she'd be sleeping there. 

Speaking of, does anyone watch Sister Wives? I swear the house they're staying in looked like the one the Browns stayed in when they went to Hawaii.

9 hours ago, kimchiarancini said:

Did I hear Kristina say she wanted to adopt Leah? I may have heard incorrectly (and deleted from my DVR before I could rewind!). 

Yea, she did. She said it real fast, almost like she was just joking. Half joking. Because you know off camera they've probably discussed it for real. 

• Love 14

Mack certainly seems to have usurped Maci!  I don't care for Maci, but Mack is horrible and tacky!  In comparison, I prefer Maci.

I think Ryan is back on the H.  In their first scene, his eyes were doing that weird bug out thing he used to do.  It wasn't as pronounced as before, but it was there.  Then in Vegas he was doing the sleepy eyed/almost nodding off thing.  Like someone else said, the eyes don't lie.

• Love 17
56 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Of course Farrah and Deb had to ruin Italy by fighting and butchering the language. "Egg and bowl are the same in every language, right?"

Who on earth is going to buy her stupid Froco now that she is on TV encouraging a child to play with a raw egg in a food establishment?!?! Hey Farrah - ever hear of Salmonella??  She’ll have to rename that stupid mascot from “Coba the popping boba” to “Boba the popping Caca”.

• Love 5

I can't normally endorse anything that comes out of Farrah's mouth but had to agree with her when she and Deb were discussing the wedding and Farrah asked her why her "other daughter" couldn't be the maid of honor instead of Farrah, who clearly doesn't want the job?  Could that be because the "other daughter" wants nothing to do with being on camera and therefore Deb wouldn't be paid for an appearance if Farrah wasn't there?

And on a side note, the constant fawning that Michael and Amy do over Farrah is just nauseating.  We get it...you love MTV money...but how in the world can they keep spouting such ridiculous nonsense that only furthers Farrah's delusional beliefs about herself?

• Love 20
8 hours ago, malaluna said:

It infuriated me that she took this random guy to such a beautiful trip instead of Leah, such BS. 

I think the reason she didn't seem more excited about her pregnancy is she knows deep down she's a pos mom. 

I can totally see her becoming physical with Andrew, losing custody then having 2 kids to pay child support for.....yikes.

Gary and Kristina were venting and only telling the truth. I can't imagine dealing with a situation where your daughter feels unworthy of her own mother's attention. 

I hope Amber has a healthy baby, loses custody for the kid's sake. After that I just want horrible things to happen to that fucking gross POS!

• Love 11

I wonder if something happened with Taylor off camera for Ryan to have this sudden vitriol toward him.  One thing for sure, whatever happened, it wasn't Ryan exhibiting any guilt of being a crap father or jealously toward Bentley and Taylor's relationship.

@AirQuotes With the exception of his time in rehab, I don't think Ryan has ever been off the H.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, A-Lo said:

And on a side note, the constant fawning that Michael and Amy do over Farrah is just nauseating.  We get it...you love MTV money...but how in the world can they keep spouting such ridiculous nonsense that only furthers Farrah's delusional beliefs about herself?

*small voice* I actually think it's wise for them to act the way they do. Is it cringe-worthy? Yes. But I think it's better than seeing her and Michael snap at each other, in addition to Farrah and Deb fighting. Farrah has her own issues and if Michael has figured out a way to keep the peace, good for him. It really benefits Sophia; she has enough drama in her life. Keep the wine and compliments coming! 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 24

Yeah, I don’t think Micheal and Amy are doing it for the MTV money.  I believe Micheal genuinely cares for Sophia and realizes Farrah is the gateway to Sophia.  I also think he feels a bit of guilt/remorse over not being a good dad to Farrah.  Didn’t he admit that their household was very chaotic and so he basically checked out?  I believe he wants to have a decent relationship with Farrah and is smart enough to realize that means it is 90% on him since Farrah can’t or won’t have healthy relationships with anyone.  And, Amy does what makes Michael happy.

• Love 19
22 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

*small voice* I actually think it's wise for them to act the way they do. Is it cringe-worthy? Yes. But I think it's better than seeing her and Michael snap at each other, in addition to Farrah and Deb fighting. Farrah has her on issues and if Michael has figured out a way to keep the peace, good for him. It really benefits Sophia; she has enough drama in her life. Keep the wine and compliments coming! 

I agree. Also, I think that I've seen them delicately offer advice, like last night when Michael said, "Be good," or something like that. And like you suggested, they probably also do it for Sophia's sake. Although I think the poor girl should be in school, it is nice that her mother takes her on adventures and has her participating in activities, unlike Amber and Cate.

• Love 12

The Danielson/Abraham crew ALL seem like a pack of weirdos.  First of all, it was extremely odd that Debra Danielson, EMBA went all the way to Italy and did NOT know Michael and his gf would be there.  Debra Danielson, EMBA is a freak with issues, but that seems antagonistic to not give her that key information.  Second, Farrah looks cartoonish with her huge fake butt, huge fake tits, fried fuscia hair, and tight, skimpy clothes.  All I can say about Sophia is that she really is Farrah's pet gremlin.  Her comments about the soccer players was quite strange.  Michael and his gf are wise to kiss Farrah's ass, but it is nauseating.

Is botox poisoning a thing?  Because if it is, I think that could be what is wrong with Debra Danielson, EMBA.  It would explain her bizarre facial expressions and verbal affect.

• Love 24
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Sophia's voice sends chills down my spine. I keep expecting her to say she's Talking Tina & we better be nice to her.

This made me snort laugh. I wish I could photoshop; I would create something awesome with this!

Your kid might be a weirdo if they see people playing soccer on the beach and their first thought is that they could drown and die.

• Love 21
2 hours ago, shannew said:

Say what you will about Farrah she gets so much props for spending one on one time with Sophia.  Unlike Amber so sad she can make time for a new man but not her own child.  Farrah has never put a man before her child and that speaks volumes to me a single mother myself.     Never can my kids say I put  Joe Dirt, Ricky Bobby, or Freddy Krueger before them.

This has replaced Tom, Dick and Harry. OMG. As a single parent, I can respect Farrah for not jumping into another relationship after relationship and actually taking her child on a trip, brought 20 kids into the picture, or had another kid only to not parent them and be too busy smoking weed, having depression and going off on vacation to leave the child with their druggie parents. Yes, Debra is fucking crazy and Michael seems to be better away from Debra, that is my only wish for Farrah (besides the word salad), to get away from Deb.

• Love 10
57 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I wonder if something happened with Taylor off camera for Ryan to have this sudden vitriol toward him.  One thing for sure, whatever happened, it wasn't Ryan exhibiting any guilt of being a crap father or jealously toward Bentley and Taylor's relationship.

@AirQuotes With the exception of his time in rehab, I don't think Ryan has ever been off the H.

I think Ryans (unjustified) bitterness comes from the softball incident where Larry was acting a fool and Tyler stepped in out of concern for Bentley. 

It's amazing how they didn't write out the invitation to Bentley, Maci Bookout and C***Sucker. They are just that childish.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, malaluna said:

I think Ryans (unjustified) bitterness comes from the softball incident where Larry was acting a fool and Tyler stepped in out of concern for Bentley. 

It's amazing how they didn't write out the invitation to Bentley, Maci Bookout and C***Sucker. They are just that childish.

Considering that Ryan admitted Larry use to do the same thing to him, he should be grateful that Taylor stepped in.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, Chris Knight said:

I couldn't believe it when she said she was taking that fool, and not Leah, to Hawaii "to relax". 

I spit my popcorn all over my lap when Amber said that.  All she does is relax.  She's on social media all night long, wakes up around Noon, eats and repeats.  No responsibilities at all...not one.

• Love 11