Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: OH BABY

druzy
  • Start Topic

I loved how both Deb and Farrah acted surprised/amused when they went into stores and restaurants in ITALY and the clerks said ciao and grazie. You are in fucking Italy, why are you so surprised? What idiots they are. 

Why is Mack so sad? She is getting what she wants. The look on her face read misery. Is she incapable of being happy? 

Why did Amber go to Hawaii? Why didn't she take Leah? 

• Love 9

Did Deb say "welcome" to the guy at the hotel when she checked in?  I watched it twice.  Maybe she was tired.   He said "welcome" and I think she replied "Welcome".   

Mack and friends (plus MIL) really know how to get turnt.   Not!   That was the worst display.  Ryan's parents were dancing better than them.    The editing was fabulous.   They all went from cackling about the wedding invitations to Mack staring sadly in the distance.

Cate.   I can't even.   Who laughs so uproariously at your own jokes?  She throws back her head and belly laughs at shit she herself says.   The Butch scene was disturbing.   He really had to call out his daughter like that?  

Farrah.   Oh Farrah - I just can't quit you and your crazy AF life.

Amber.  Oh gawd.   Those two were "acting" in the scene with the pregnancy test and it was so obvious.   If  NewMatt is even half way normal, HOW does he put up with her?   The constant sitting in bed.   At least he has succeeded in getting her to go places and do things, on her dime I suspect.  

• Love 18

Did anyone else snicker at Deb's comment "Oh, they have real Kee-on-tay here"? Just me? Deb, you idiot, Chianti is an Italian wine. OF COURSE they'd have it there.

While it's nice that Farrah is taking Sophia on these vacations and spending time with her, it'd be nice if she'd teach her some damn table manners. Who still chews with their mouth wide open at 8?

Speaking of Catelynn, girl, no. Just no. Your sex life information is NOT that funny.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Man look at Catelynn's belly flopping over that seat belt. She's only 189lbs? 

She can't be... because I refuse to believe I am only about 10 lbs away from looking like that.  And I'm not even large chested so that would imply I am that big without big boobs.

15 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm no maci fan, but sending an invite to the wedding to maci and bentley only and sending it with her maiden name was just low. 

I don't even really understand it.... like they're so mad at Taylor that they want to act like her marriage doesn't even exist...?  is that it??? because Mac didn't even know Maci before she was married, right?

14 hours ago, kimchiarancini said:

Did I hear Kristina say she wanted to adopt Leah? I may have heard incorrectly (and deleted from my DVR before I could rewind!). 

Your heard correctly.  I think it was done in a semi-joking manner even though in her head she's not joking at all. 

2 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

The Danielson/Abraham crew ALL seem like a pack of weirdos.  First of all, it was extremely odd that Debra Danielson, EMBA went all the way to Italy and did NOT know Michael and his gf would be there.  Debra Danielson, EMBA is a freak with issues, but that seems antagonistic to not give her that key information.  Second, Farrah looks cartoonish with her huge fake butt, huge fake tits, fried fuscia hair, and tight, skimpy clothes.  All I can say about Sophia is that she really is Farrah's pet gremlin.  Her comments about the soccer players was quite strange.  Michael and his gf are wise to kiss Farrah's ass, but it is nauseating.

Is botox poisoning a thing?  Because if it is, I think that could be what is wrong with Debra Danielson, EMBA.  It would explain her bizarre facial expressions and verbal affect.

There's been many episodes of Farrah discussing why she wasnt going to tell her mom.  I think she thought Debra would invite what's his face last minute if she found out. However I thought the whole plan was for Debra to NOT see Michael at all. I thought Farrah was going to try and keep it a secret.  But I think it's good for Sophia to see that her grandparents can co-exist.

Ryan's whole family seems to have an issue with Taylor because he dared say something to Larry when he was being an asshole at one of Bentley's games.  Or it could be that they think Taylor is behind some of Maci's behavior.  

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:
15 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Man look at Catelynn's belly flopping over that seat belt. She's only 189lbs? 

She can't be... because I refuse to believe I am only about 10 lbs away from looking like that.  And I'm not even large chested so that would imply I am that big without big boobs.

I wonder how tall Catelynn is. I am around that weight (hey, two babies and a full time job make it hard to drop the weight!), but I'm also 5'11 and have room for it to spread out. My belly does NOT hang over the seat belt like that!

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

I wonder how tall Catelynn is. I am around that weight (hey, two babies and a full time job make it hard to drop the weight!), but I'm also 5'11 and have room for it to spread out. My belly does NOT hang over the seat belt like that!

She's either 5'1 or 5'2 w/ a BMI of 35.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, gunderda said:

There's been many episodes of Farrah discussing why she wasnt going to tell her mom.  I think she thought Debra would invite what's his face last minute if she found out. However I thought the whole plan was for Debra to NOT see Michael at all. I thought Farrah was going to try and keep it a secret.  But I think it's good for Sophia to see that her grandparents can co-exist.

Ryan's whole family seems to have an issue with Taylor because he dared say something to Larry when he was being an asshole at one of Bentley's games.  Or it could be that they think Taylor is behind some of Maci's behavior.  

Crazy people don't make any sense and they don't know how to properly handle complex situations.  So I'm sure Farrah has been throwing around crazy justifications for doing that.  Instead of withholding key information from her and having her unknowingly walk into an uncomfortable situation thousands of miles from home then you just don't invite her.

But oh, well.  Crazy people don't make any sense so it doesn't matter.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Did anyone else snicker at Deb's comment "Oh, they have real Kee-on-tay here"? Just me? Deb, you idiot, Chianti is an Italian wine. OF COURSE they'd have it there.

While it's nice that Farrah is taking Sophia on these vacations and spending time with her, it'd be nice if she'd teach her some damn table manners. Who still chews with their mouth wide open at 8?

Speaking of Catelynn, girl, no. Just no. Your sex life information is NOT that funny.

Honestly, it probably is.  Even Tyler said he didn't want to know about the sex between them.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, pheebs said:

Guages, Maci. Gauges. Not your friend. Also not her friend this ep - UT orange with the orange spray tan and orange hair. It all it just makes her look extra gaunt.

And one final request to Maci:  PLEASE at least try some wispy bangs instead of that same hairstyle you've been unrocking for the past decade plus.  

• Love 14
15 hours ago, pheebs said:

Things we've seen that can't be unseen:

Mack's epic cankles at the spa. Ham Hocks.

Guages, Maci. Gauges. Not your friend. Also not her friend this ep - UT orange with the orange spray tan and orange hair. It all it just makes her look extra gaunt.

The cankles that were shown belonged to Mack's friend, not her. Mack was wearing a white robe and the camera showed a grey robe.

Mack has some nice legs. I don't like that I complimented her, but there it is.

Maci is nothing but bones. Those fake breasts don't look good on her. Agree, she looks very gaunt. She is looking like April. I hate those ugly gauges on her, too. 

2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I spit my popcorn all over my lap when Amber said that.  All she does is relax.  She's on social media all night long, wakes up around Noon, eats and repeats.  No responsibilities at all...not one.

Amen. 

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I always thought Ryan's parents were pretty cool. It's sad they are being dragged into the gutter out of loyalty for their fucked up waste of a son.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

I always thought Ryan's parents were pretty cool. It's sad they are being dragged into the gutter out of loyalty for their fucked up waste of a son.

I think it's main ryan, mac and larry.  Jen is smart enough to know to stay out of it and not talk shit about his grandchild's mother, ESPECIALLY when she probably has 100% power and decision on how often Bentley gets to see them. 

I wonder what Maci meant when she said she was going to RSVP "with the amount of people attending"  does that mean she's going to put 3 (for her, taylor and bentley) or 5 for the whole family OR do as they wish and her and Bentley?  I mean I know it's rude to bring guests that weren't invited, but would it really be in that situation?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

I wonder what Maci meant when she said she was going to RSVP "with the amount of people attending"  does that mean she's going to put 3 (for her, taylor and bentley) or 5 for the whole family OR do as they wish and her and Bentley?  I mean I know it's rude to bring guests that weren't invited, but would it really be in that situation?

If they all weren't such assholes, Maci included, a simple phone call to ask if Taylor and the other kids were included would clear it up in a minute.  But no, they are all stubborn idiots, so it will become another thing for both sides to bitch about. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

Me either. Unless there is some connection other than geography, I do not get it at all.  

I get it when they are big teams. I live in KY where UK basketball reins supreme. On game day, half the state wears blue and white and claims to "bleed blue." (The other half supports Louisville.) It is very much a cultural thing. My kids' schools even have UK day where they're meant to wear their sports attire. The local cinemas broadcast the games. It is a big deal.

Of course, when you live in a state that's mostly known for its stereotypes, we'll take whatever opportunity we can to cling to something that makes us enviable. And UK is a good team. I admit it, I have more UK attire than I have from the other 3 universities I have degrees from.

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think it's main ryan, mac and larry.  Jen is smart enough to know to stay out of it and not talk shit about his grandchild's mother, ESPECIALLY when she probably has 100% power and decision on how often Bentley gets to see them. 

Rude or not, I hope she puts down three because it would be more rude to not bring her husband to the wedding. 

There is a simple way to handle this situation, but they are all such idiots that this will turn into something ugly rather than deal with it as adults. 

I do want to point out that I have no doubt Maci and her friends are likely sitting around drinking alcohol and giggling their dumb assess off about Ryan, Mack, and Larry. They are a bunch of mean girls just like Mack and her friends. A big bunch of immature imbeciles. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

Do we know when the episode was filmed and when the Ryan and Mac wedding was?  I realize Bentley’s visitation has been up in the air bc of Ryan’s drug use, but it seems odd they scheduled their wedding without resolving visitation for the wedding weekend.  Even if Ryan dropped the ball as usual I would think Jen would be all over talking to Maci so that they could have Bentley there for all of the pics.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, chuckity said:

She's either 5'1 or 5'2 w/ a BMI of 35.

Yes, Catelynn is super short. I don't normally put much stock in BMI, because there are so many factors it ignores, but that number is alarming. At her age. She needs to really reassess things. 

36 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I get it when they are big teams. I live in KY where UK basketball reins supreme. On game day, half the state wears blue and white and claims to "bleed blue." (The other half supports Louisville.) It is very much a cultural thing. My kids' schools even have UK day where they're meant to wear their sports attire. The local cinemas broadcast the games. It is a big deal

It's probably a regional thing. We LOVE our college football team here. And no one in my family went to school there. Football is a big deal in the midwest and we love our Huskers. Go to the grocery store on game day and you'll see a sea of red. It's how we show our support.

32 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

It was cute to see how much Leah is starting to resemble her mom, the older she gets. I'm glad she's starting to look like her mother; after all, Kristina IS an attractive woman. 

BURRRRRN. 

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

It was cute to see how much Leah is starting to resemble her mom, the older she gets. I'm glad she's starting to look like her mother; after all, Kristina IS an attractive woman. 

Kristina and Leah can enter a mother-daughter beauty pageant at the Indiana State Fair... and win. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yes, Catelynn is super short. I don't normally put much stock in BMI, because there are so many factors it ignores, but that number is alarming. At her age. She needs to really reassess things. 

I don't put much stock in it either, but Cate smokes cigarettes and weed, eats unhealthy, is overweight and sedentary. Didn't she have gestational diabetes with Nova? She is at risk for a whole host of ailments in pg, and I wouldn't be surprised if she has high BP and is pre-diabetic now, without being pg. And she's what, 23, 24? That is a recipe for lifelong poor health.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

It's probably a regional thing. We LOVE our college football team here. And no one in my family went to school there. Football is a big deal in the midwest and we love our Huskers. Go to the grocery store on game day and you'll see a sea of red. It's how we show our support.

College football is like a second religion in the South. And Tennessee Vols are huge for large parts of Tennessee. You don't have to an alum to be crazy for the state team. I'm also  thinking LSU Tigers, Alabama, etc.

• Love 8
Just now, Chickabiddy said:

College football is like a second religion in the South. And Tennessee Vols are huge for large parts of Tennessee. You don't have to an alum to be crazy for the state team. I'm also  thinking LSU Tigers, Alabama, etc.

I am from the south and my oldest went to a big SEC school and I am on the faculty of a large D-1 school in the south. I get it but I don't get it at the same time. Just saying. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

And she's what, 23, 24? That is a recipe for lifelong poor health.

No, she's 26. She mentioned it when she was talking about wanting to be done having sex with Tyler by the time she's 30....I mean, she wants to be done having kids by 30. 

• Love 22
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

I am from the south and my oldest went to a big SEC school and I am on the faculty of a large D-1 school in the south. I get it but I don't get it at the same time. Just saying. 

I didn't say I get it, either. I am just sharing that devotion to college football is a major cultural rallying point in the South. Just saying. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Chris Knight said:

The contrast between Loser Amber and Gary is incredible. Yes  a lot of time has passed but it's hard to believe they were ever together. Amber is a slob, never sees her child, dating a guy who looks like the Unabomber. I couldn't believe it when she said she was taking that fool, and not Leah, to Hawaii "to relax".  Cut to Gary in his nice clean home with his stable wife. Their daughters are adorable, well-groomed and clearly well cared for.

Catelynn better keep an eye on that friend of hers.

No Maci fan but why address it to her maiden name and exclude Taylor ? I thought they all liked Taylor. High school 101.

Cate and April at lunch - such lowclass shitkickers. And then Cate telling us the details of her doctor visit, and how Nova came to be. Cate is so dainty lol.

But Amber always brings her something!  

• Love 15
33 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

The first time I was in Lincoln on a game day I was floored.  We were literally the only people in Walmart NOT wearing red.  

• Love 3

Nature vs nurture stretches more than I thought.

• Love 12

I don't put much stock in it either, but Cate smokes cigarettes and weed, eats unhealthy, is overweight and sedentary. Didn't she have gestational diabetes with Nova? She is at risk for a whole host of ailments in pg, and I wouldn't be surprised if she has high BP and is pre-diabetic now, without being pg. And she's what, 23, 24? That is a recipe for lifelong poor health.

Yes, the doc brought up her previous gestational diabetes as well, and how she was at risk for that again. Maybe it was just me, but I kind of felt like the doc guessed CATE wasn't as gung-ho about getting the BC removed and was trying to give her an out. 

58 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Attending a football game is really only about tailgating. That's why people get so hyped up about a football game. 

I love my home team and have never attended a tailgate in my life. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yes, the doc brought up her previous gestational diabetes as well, and how she was at risk for that again. Maybe it was just me, but I kind of felt like the doc guessed CATE wasn't as gung-ho about getting the BC removed and was trying to give her an out. 

I was pleased to see real medical professional on this show for once.  And I don't mean Doctor Butch removing a cast with a chainsaw!

• Love 9
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I get it when they are big teams. I live in KY where UK basketball reins supreme. On game day, half the state wears blue and white and claims to "bleed blue." (The other half supports Louisville.) It is very much a cultural thing. My kids' schools even have UK day where they're meant to wear their sports attire. The local cinemas broadcast the games. It is a big deal.

Of course, when you live in a state that's mostly known for its stereotypes, we'll take whatever opportunity we can to cling to something that makes us enviable. And UK is a good team. I admit it, I have more UK attire than I have from the other 3 universities I have degrees from.

Same here in Indiana. It's all about IU basketball. However, I went to university out of state and couldn't give a damn. But I am definitely in the minority.

• Love 1

I seem to recall Cate, not that long ago, asking Tyler if they were going to have a baby soon. It was related to losing weight and came across as she wasn't going to bother trying to lose weight if she was going to be getting pregnant. Was that a dream I had ?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, StayingAfterSunday said:

And one final request to Maci:  PLEASE at least try some wispy bangs instead of that same hairstyle you've been unrocking for the past decade plus.  

with her hair you just can't. You can't do anything.  My friend has the same (and is also a redhead).  It's too thin and fine.  She either wears is down parted in the middle or 90% of the time she has it up in pony tail.  I think someone said Maci at least does extensions. 

On the episode her doctor said she did. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I seem to recall Cate, not that long ago, asking Tyler if they were going to have a baby soon. It was related to losing weight and came across as she wasn't going to bother trying to lose weight if she was going to be getting pregnant. Was that a dream I had ?

Nope, not a bad dream. She actually wasn't planning on losing weight before piling on even more weight which she will also never attempt to lose. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

You want to see some epic open mouthed chewing...check out I am Jazz !

• Love 2
16 hours ago, SimonSeymour said:

I think it was NewMatt but it also could have been Amber. Anyway, when they were holding hands at the end waiting for the pregnancy test results, one of them had really gross, filthy nails. Like, dirt under fingernails, bitten down to the quick. Gross. 

It was NewMatt - I rewound the dvr to make sure I would be able to talk shit about when it came up.

I also wanted to smack the shit eating smiles off of their faces before A took the test. They KNEW she was pregnant. So awkward to watch those scenes. I had complete second hand embarrassment for them.

Catelynn weighed 189 lbs at the doctor? Are we sure this doctor didn't mean she weighed 189 stone, like they measure in the UK?

Only 189lbs? US method of weights & measures?

Nope. Don't believe it.

I am not Team Farrah, nor have I ever been, but I heard Farrah use a lot of language she clearly learned in therapy when talking to/at her mom.

I'm the first to say Farrah and her mom need a mandatory six month period of zero communication, but my two cents from my personal experience suggest that Farrah really does long for a "normal relationship" with her mother and has for a long time, hence Farrah inviting Debra to join them in Italy, despite the eventual fireworks. F, deep down, wants some type of a relationship with her mom, but the problem is that either they both are not ready to move forward together or they still have a shit ton of stuff to work on in therapy. I wonder if they ever have sessions together via Skype?

Farrah is hanging onto the idea of her mom giving her what she needs at some point (sincere validation, unconditional love or whatever F feels like she needs from her mom) in her life. The idea of cutting the cord to her mom is too painful to do, no matter how much sense it makes for them to take a break for days, months or years. She is so lonely inside and while we don't know what she has specifically worked on in therapy, I still see Farrah as that little girl who wants her mom to hug her or or give her a safe environment or do whatever it was that Deb didn't do/provide for Farrah when she was growing up.

Farrah was unbelievably rude to the non-English speaking chef when Sophia wanted an egg and a bowl -  suck it Farrah! You should have learned a few basic phrases in Italian before you went, you ignorant American! I guess we have confirmed the schools aren't well either where she is from, since "egg and bowl is the same in all languages." 

I also just learned that Farrah never learned about, heard of, saw a menu with them or learned to make huevos rancheros during any of her time spent in culinary school, living in freakin Miami or for the 17273844  times she's come to LA. 

Sophia is lucky her mom can take her around the world - there is no better education than seeing the world, but that's what school breaks should be for. The Gremlin talked about soccer players dying, drowning and farting. No comments related to her "homeschooling", such as "this body of water is called the ---------. The weather here is color than Austin this time of year because of --------." (I know the tutor who was hired prob was off camera, but I still judge, but not those of you here who home school your kids, because I know you'd make trips educational!)  Sophia really needs to be in school and learning about the real world of friends, taking turns, sharing, problem solving and whatever F isn't modeling for her in the real world.

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Of course Farrah and Deb had to ruin Italy by fighting and butchering the language. "Egg and bowl are the same in every language, right?" Dear God, help these people. I don't even know why Farrah invited her. They cannot get along. I firmly believe Deb does a lot of crazy shit when the cameras aren't around (i.e. calling Farrah up and yelling about her spending time with Amy) and then acts like a hurt, little victim when MTV shows up. I don't trust her for five seconds. But Farrah should just not engage. It's not healthy for anyone, especially Sophia. Cut her off. 

And how creepy was Sophia, saying she hoped the soccer players didn't drown in the ocean???

I see Mack has really gotten her wish; she has more segments than Maci now. Too bad they're off her awkward, embarrassing bachelorette party. First of all, what's the point when you're already married??? (I know, I say this every week.) Second, with your parents/in-laws there??? Who twerks (and badly) in front of their father-in-law??? And he was doing it too?! I can't with these people. 

Seriously, Mack had like 2 friends, both looked like they were paid to be there. She was crying half the time. This is not NORMAL!!!! And then Ryan, who has had a traumatic car crash, is out there racing around the dunes. It just doesn't get any more stupid than that. 

And we see that leaving Taylor off the invite not only WAS intentional, but was likely Ryan's doing. Nice. Let's be an ass to the dude who has taken your child into his heart as one of his own and is there for him every damn day. It's not like ANY of them want to come to your dumb, do-over wedding anyhow. 

I laughed when both Ryan and Mack were asked about having more kids and she's like, "yes, next year" and he's like, "yea, I think we're just going to get another dog". This here, folks, is a prime example of a marriage that is meant to last. 

Why is Hudson all of a sudden allowed to be filmed???

Interesting to find out that Cate and Tyler made a pact to quit smoking by the time Nova turned one....and only HE followed through. Look, Tyler is an ass and a famewhore, but I can at least respect him a tiny bit for that. It shows SOME degree of concern for this child. I also appreciate his work ethic. Cate does literally nothing all day. I like to see Tyler out there, moving his body around and being productive. 

I do NOT think she wanted the IUD out. Still. Most people who stop taking birth control aren't freaked out about the idea of getting pregnant "tomorrow". I can't believe they're really having sex that often, though. My mind just won't allow it.  I loved her doctor telling her to lose weight, but 15-20lbs? I guess that's a good start. Ain't going to happen, though. 

What was UP with Tyler's nephew and that raggedy-ass cast? His sister wouldn't take the kid back to the doc to have it removed? That family is whack.

I don't even want to talk about Amber. She makes my blood boil. Her and her stupid excuses about depression. Yet she's not depressed enough to go off her meds and get pregnant? Bull fucking shit. And Leah isn't stupid. She knows what's up, and voices similar concerns to Kristina. Amber can't see her daughter, but can jet off to Hawaii and other such places. She is such a poor fucking excuse for a mother. I WISH Kristina would adopt her! 

She thinks SHE felt sick??? Her cagey fucking scenes were making me sick. No one was fooled, heifer. Not a one. We also don't care. 

You win the internet with this one!!! Fucking spot on with all of it. From mowgli talking about death (again..), to macks embarrassment of a bachelor/rette thing, butch tearing into that cast, cait and april's potato-cheese filled lunch (with XTRA sour cream) to amber... jenelle is fucking mother Theresa compared to this bitch!

• Love 4
On 1/16/2018 at 3:05 PM, poeticlicensed said:

If she cut out the ciggies and took Nova for walks, I think she would be way healthier, even if she is still bigger.  IMO.

I liked that Debz  EMBA, and Michael and gf were all civil to each other.  That was maturity. I did laugh at Debz saying welcome to the hotel guy when he said it to her. 

Mac and Ryan seem so boring! 

Edited by Cherry Cola
  • Love 2

@DudeLeaveMeAlone I did. I had an issue with my sinuses. When I chewed with my mouth closed, it made it hard to breathe through my nose. One of my siblings had a similar issue that was pointed out by her orthodontist. She was given orthodontics to help her with her issue. There is more about it here in this article about orthodontic treatment for such cases:

https://newparkortho.com/blog/orthodontics-can-assist-in-treating-airway-issues/

Perhaps Sophia has something similar. She is wearing braces in real time. Maybe that is one reason she is wearing orthodontics at such a young age. Or not. Just putting it out there that there can be a reason other than lack of manners.

Maybe Farrah really is getting something she's been missing with Amy.  Apparently Amy also has a daughter.

Farrah looks very happy in that photo.

2 hours ago, gunderda said:

with her hair you just can't. You can't do anything.  My friend has the same (and is also a redhead).  It's too thin and fine.  She either wears is down parted in the middle or 90% of the time she has it up in pony tail.  I think someone said Maci at least does extensions. 

On the episode her doctor said she did. 

Maci had some bangs long ago when she had her hair bleached blonde (see below). The bangs are pretty long here, but when they were a wee bit shorter, it made a difference in her overall look. I do think she would benefit with having some sort of bangs.

maci.jpg

• Love 6