Type keyword(s) to search

Dr. Pimple Popper - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

I didn’t know you could do liposuction on local anesthetic and I wonder if Dr Lee has experience with the procedure.  I was also surprised to see her immediately be leaving the office-I would think she would need to be watched for complications. I feel sorry for that woman because it seems to be painful and impacting her life a lot. I think the very nervous girl should have been given some Xanax or something. 

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I do have sympathy for people, but, why didn't the lady who had one side larger than the other pick a different style dress, if she didn't want to showcase her larger left side?  If you have a misshaped body part, then, get a flowing dress to camouflage the larger side.  Not everyone can wear a form fitted, sparkly gown.  Her breakdown in the fitting room was just so overdone. Not a fan of that. And then to say that she couldn't wear anything pretty......I don't get why not. Odd. And, why didn't see get the fat lump on the left side removed too? Why just the fat on the left thigh?  Odd.

I was thinking the same thing, surely there are lovely dresses she could wear that would hide the one side. 

That guy with the cyst by his eye was really cute, before and after. 

Edited by libgirl2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Madding crowd said:

I didn’t know you could do liposuction on local anesthetic and I wonder if Dr Lee has experience with the procedure.  I was also surprised to see her immediately be leaving the office-I would think she would need to be watched for complications. I feel sorry for that woman because it seems to be painful and impacting her life a lot. I think the very nervous girl should have been given some Xanax or something. 

I've actually heard of getting lipo with only local anesthetic before and I looked it up again last night with that case.  It can be done, but, the doctor needs to be very skilled, experienced and patient when doing it that way.  I'm not sure that I would go that route. Maybe, if I also got light sedation, along with it. 

That anxious girl definitely needed something to take the edge off, like a Xanax or something.  They could have given her something, but, you have to get it filled before coming in for the procedure, so, I guess there was no time.  However, I assume that these filmings are pre-arranged and what we see has already been set up.  They have likely already met and she has reviewed their medical records and cleared them for the procedure.  That's just my take on it.  I also read that the numbing agent, lidocaine, can cause nausea and vomiting. 

I'm having some eyelid surgery soon, and I'm getting local, with light sedation, because, I have to be able to respond to the doctor's commands during the surgery.  I won't likely remember it though. Watching this show has helped me adjust and accept how effective local can be.  I even went online and viewed a surgery like I'm going to have.  It was a little scary, but, I think I can handle it.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1

I'm bugged that the woman with the lipoma disorder in her leg was basically brushed off. Once Dr. Lee told her the diagnosis, she was basically like, "Have a nice life!" Clearly the woman was seriously affected by her condition. I would think a plastic surgeon could make incisions and excise the tissue to significantly reduce the mass. She'd have scarring, but I bet she'd be happier with that than her current state. Or perform a series of liposuctions. Just something!

• Love 2
(edited)

I was really uncomfortable watching Dr. Lee do liposuction since she’s a dermatologist. That doesn’t seem to be something she should be doing — especially since it wasn’t a dermatological condition. Are they hurting for people to go on the show or something? She should’ve been turned away or referred to another type of doctor.

I also wasn’t thrilled with how she handled the nervous girl.  I thought the placement of the scar was bad. I was also expecting it to be closer to the armpit so it would be less visible.  If it had to be right on top of her chest then Dr. Lee should’ve explained that on the show.  She also missed handled her nervousness. What  happens if the patient has to vomit during surgery like that?  She ended up rushing the end of the surgery and *hoping* that she got all of the sac — but if she didn’t get it all, she’s going to force this poor girl to go through a procedure all over again!

I like Dr. Lee but I feel like she’s getting a little bit too confident. Her treatment room is not an actual operating room.  I can’t believe her patients don’t get more infections.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 2

I agree-the nervous young woman could have had twilight sleep anesthesia but then they would need another doctor to do it which doesn’t seem to be Dr Lee MO.

I also don’t think a dermatologist should do lipo or that it should be treated the same as removing a growth. There are risks like blood clots, infection etc. I also thought she blew her off by suggesting diet and exercise. Those things aren’t going to get rid of her pain or uneven size, in fact all her weight loss might be on the undiseased side making her even more lopsided. 

This was the first time I wasn’t sure I liked the doctor and wasn’t sure she is putting her patients care first. 

• Love 2
On 7/24/2018 at 12:06 AM, DNR said:

The young black guy with the painful cysts all over his chest had such a fun personality, must be tough for a young guy to not feel like he can  walk around shirtless in summer ( aww to when he said he cries with his mom ) 

I wasn't sure if his is something that keeps coming back.  It looked very painful.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, auntjess said:

I wasn't sure if his is something that keeps coming back.  It looked very painful.

If the contents and sac are completely removed, it won't come back in that spot. But it does appear in other areas unless they are on medication (which reduces the number of steatacystomas). Info from Dr. Lee's YouTube videos! 

Like 2727, I hope she moves away from lipomas and into dilated pores of winer, bad back blackheads, and some pilar cysts! She also had a couple really sweet old men with horrible nose blackheads on YouTube that required multiple sessions; hopefully she will have someone like that on the show.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, bilgistic said:

I'm bugged that the woman with the lipoma disorder in her leg was basically brushed off. Once Dr. Lee told her the diagnosis, she was basically like, "Have a nice life!" Clearly the woman was seriously affected by her condition. I would think a plastic surgeon could make incisions and excise the tissue to significantly reduce the mass. She'd have scarring, but I bet she'd be happier with that than her current state. Or perform a series of liposuctions. Just something!

It seemed to me that Dr. Lee did the liposuction because she thought it was fat and she could use the lipo to confirm that.  She can only take so much fat at one time using liposuction, especially using a local.  So she confirmed that it was fat, not something else.  At the same time, unless that woman has a lot of money to do many sessions of liposuction, she is stuck with a very lopsided body. 

It seems like to show is looking for bigger, more dramatic operations.  Dr. Lee made her name on cysts, blackheads and DPOWs.  They could show more of that.  

• Love 2
8 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I've actually heard of getting lipo with only local anesthetic before and I looked it up again last night with that case.  It can be done, but, the doctor needs to be very skilled, experienced and patient when doing it that way.  I'm not sure that I would go that route. Maybe, if I also got light sedation, along with it. 

That anxious girl definitely needed something to take the edge off, like a Xanax or something.  They could have given her something, but, you have to get it filled before coming in for the procedure, so, I guess there was no time.  However, I assume that these filmings are pre-arranged and what we see has already been set up.  They have likely already met and she has reviewed their medical records and cleared them for the procedure.  That's just my take on it.  I also read that the numbing agent, lidocaine, can cause nausea and vomiting. 

I'm having some eyelid surgery soon, and I'm getting local, with light sedation, because, I have to be able to respond to the doctor's commands during the surgery.  I won't likely remember it though. Watching this show has helped me adjust and accept how effective local can be.  I even went online and viewed a surgery like I'm going to have.  It was a little scary, but, I think I can handle it.  

I think most of the time the problem with lidocaine is actually a sensitivity to epinephrine.  If you warn the doctor first they can use some kind of saline solution instead for simple procedures.  I don't remember what they used last year when I went to the ER for dropping a knife on my foot, but I severed all the nerves, so maybe they just cleaned me out and stitched me up without numbing, lol.  Before I knew the anesthetic was causing me problems, I just thought I was a baby with a propensity to get nauseous and pass out when having stuff done.  I'd warn them and when possible they'd just put my head lower than my feet, hurry up and do what they needed to do, and leave me to lay there until I was no longer light headed and could get up and move around.  I can use lidocaine topically, so it never occurred to me that it was the problem until one time a nurse told me what my problem was.  I have problems at the dentist with novocaine and when I get my eyes dilated at the eye doctor too.  At the dentist they just give me a minute to relax after the shots and at the eye doctor they use weaker drops.  I think it isn't that uncommon and at least for me wasn't a big deal once I understood what was happening.

Good luck on your surgery.

• Love 2

Thanks Yourmomiseasy.  I'm looking forward to it, but, also dreading it.  lol 

I also wondered about the safety of doing those open procedures right in her office.  Do you think they have a special procedure room that is used for the procedures, so that it is sterile? 

I can't help but wonder if the patients we see have been unable to get certain work done, due to their insurance denying it.  I could imagine that the lady with the larger left side, might be limited in what her insurance would pay, if there is no medical reason to have it treated.  I'm not sure how that works. 

• Love 1

I think the very nervous girl should have been given some Xanax or something. 

I had eyelid surgery a few years ago (they were so droopy they were affecting my vision) and before the procedure they offered me a tranquilizer (I accepted!).  I would think that would be fairly standard for office surgeries.  I'm amazed at what she does under local anesthesia.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Thanks Yourmomiseasy.  I'm looking forward to it, but, also dreading it.  lol 

I also wondered about the safety of doing those open procedures right in her office.  Do you think they have a special procedure room that is used for the procedures, so that it is sterile? 

I can't help but wonder if the patients we see have been unable to get certain work done, due to their insurance denying it.  I could imagine that the lady with the larger left side, might be limited in what her insurance would pay, if there is no medical reason to have it treated.  I'm not sure how that works. 

I think that might be the case with several of these people. 

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:51 AM, yourmomiseasy said:

There's at least one video where she talks about cutting in a certain direction to reduce the appearance of scarring -- even for things where she just makes a tiny slit.  I love watching the way she stitches stuff up.  

I do too, she does amazing work in sewing up her patients.

I can't get over the knee lipoma guy flying across the country to have his knee rechecked. I hate driving across town to see a doctor nevermind flying all over the place. I do love those lava like flowing lumps.

I hope the keloid lady has success with her ears healing without a recurrence of them.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, camom said:

I had eyelid surgery a few years ago (they were so droopy they were affecting my vision) and before the procedure they offered me a tranquilizer (I accepted!).  I would think that would be fairly standard for office surgeries.  I'm amazed at what she does under local anesthesia.

That's what I'm having.  Was your successful?  I'm having local, but, with light sedation, so they are doing it in a hospital.  I've had light sedation before, but, don't remember anything, though, I was told I was awake. 

1 minute ago, Lady Iris said:

I can't get over the knee lipoma guy flying across the country to have his knee rechecked.

Since he is a flight attendant, I'm sure he just worked it into his schedule!

1 minute ago, Lady Iris said:

I hope the keloid lady has success with her ears healing without a recurrence of them.

I had ear keloids from additional piercings too, and they kept reoccurring for seven years despite a plastic surgeon repeatedly removing them, steroid injections and even a radiation treatment. Finally, the scars stopped reproducing. My ears are mangled and I have to worry for the rest of my life that the scars will reactivate. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, camom said:

If I'm prying too much, please let me know, but I was wondering how your surgery went and was it worth it?  My mom has been considering it for quite some time (it's really affecting her vision in that eye), but I think a part of her is so nervous because her vision is so poor without contacts/glasses.  I'm actually getting the same problem, but I wouldn't say mine is interfering with my vision enough to have surgery.  I've never known anyone, even online, that had it done and was just curious.

I need to watch this past week's episode, but it sounds...interesting.  Yes, we'll go with that for now.  This show fascinates me.  

16 hours ago, camom said:

Right, an Ativan or Xanax would work. Was it not offered?

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:20 PM, Galloway Cave said:

Since he is a flight attendant, I'm sure he just worked it into his schedule!

I had ear keloids from additional piercings too, and they kept reoccurring for seven years despite a plastic surgeon repeatedly removing them, steroid injections and even a radiation treatment. Finally, the scars stopped reproducing. My ears are mangled and I have to worry for the rest of my life that the scars will reactivate. 

Ahh, that makes sense, I missed the part about him being a flight attendant. Thanks.

My goodness, I'm sorry about your ears. I do hope they stay quiet.

• Love 1
On 7/27/2018 at 5:50 PM, sixlets said:

If I'm prying too much, please let me know, but I was wondering how your surgery went and was it worth it?  My mom has been considering it for quite some time (it's really affecting her vision in that eye), but I think a part of her is so nervous because her vision is so poor without contacts/glasses.  I'm actually getting the same problem, but I wouldn't say mine is interfering with my vision enough to have surgery.  I've never known anyone, even online, that had it done and was just curious.

I need to watch this past week's episode, but it sounds...interesting.  Yes, we'll go with that for now.  This show fascinates me.  

I would suggest getting a full consult with an experienced ophthalmologist, who performs those surgeries. They have special tests that determine how severe it is.  You may not even realize it. They have a device to measure the problem.  And, I didn't realize just how much straining I was putting on my face muscles to keep my lids open.  It was certainly an eyeopener. (Please pardon the pun. lol)

• Love 2

OK we just got the quote of the day from the guy with the bump on his shoulder. I got such a kick when he said something to the effect of “cysts are gross, but lipomas are exotic!”

• Love 6

Watching pus and infected fluids pour out of a lump is one thing, but referring to the stuff as strawberry jam may have exceeded my tolerance limit.

Sorry to say, I couldn't see much difference before and after on the spider veins. Small improvement on the face of the woman with the neurofibromatosis, but then I wondered if her skin looked clearer only in comparison to her brother. That condition approaches Job-like levels of affliction. Very sad.

Had to mute the segment with the two daughters squealing over their dad's lipoma removal.

• Love 4

Oh my God .... the genetic skin disorder the sister & brother were afflicted with was heartbreaking.(*neurofibromas) I thought the sister was bad and then the brother appeared onscreen. Can’t imagine the stares , comments & ridicule in public. The woman had such a nice personality.   I feel terrible for saying this but bro looked like something Hollywood’s Dreamworks special effects team came up with for a movie. ? I’ve never seen a person with this genetic mutation.

I didn’t even finish the episode yet and I ran to PTv to read comments.  

Edited by DNR
Word
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, DNR said:

Oh my God .... the genetic skin disorder the sister & brother were afflicted with was heartbreaking.(*neurofibromas) I thought the sister was bad and then the brother appeared onscreen. Can’t imagine the stares , comments & ridicule in public. The woman had such a nice personality.   I feel terrible for saying this but bro looked like something Hollywood’s Dreamworks special effects team came up with for a movie. ? I’ve never seen a person with this genetic mutation.

I didn’t even finish the episode yet and I ran to PTv to read comments.  

i felt bad for her too. She never married and had children in fear of passing on the disease. I think she would have made a fantastic mother. 

• Love 8
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:52 PM, DC Gal in VA said:

That poor woman with the dermatological condition really broke my heart. And that evil stepbitch her dad married with her head shaking and looking at her with disgust with her father just sitting there like an emotionless lump giving her no comfort. Word to dad, repeat after me: "Love me, love my child."

This is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I sensed Amber's parents were acting that way b/c they were exhausted by years of her whining and crying about her condition and milking it for all it was worth. Heck, I found her exhausting in the short time I saw her, so I can only imagine what they've had to suffer thru. I think the doctor saw it too and that's why she gave her the phone number of that woman with the same condition. Speaking of which, it's great that the collagen injections helped, but what's the long term plan when she has future flare-ups and the eponymous doctor is the only person who knows how to help her? (I'm saying that a little sarcastically b/c I'm incredulous that no other dermatologist offered this treatment or was aware of it)

• Love 6

I have watched a handful of Dr. Lee's videos and have enjoyed them and I was really liking this show when it started, BUT: I have been disappointed lately at how many patients on this show don't really seem to be getting long-term solutions. This show has had too many "we hope it won't come back" or "we made it better for now" or short-term treatments and as a viewer that is not really satisfying to watch. I get it that many of these conditions are not curable but I sort of wish maybe they would limit those to one per episode but then add in more blackhead removals or cyst popping to make up for it.

It almost seems like the series is trying to get the most severe cases to feature but I'd rather see more resolutions.

• Love 4

All right, I'm powerless to resist this damn show--I keep coming back week after week.  Ernest Goes to the Dermatologist's shoulder cyst was the first time I covered my eyes, though: holy mother of god. Oatmeal??!? With respect to the good doctor, WHAT THE F*CK KIND OF OATMEAL YOU BEEN EATING LADY? I'm also stymied by the people who want to look at or HANDLE whatever glop has been extracted from their bodies; I would have ralphed right into that convenient emesis basin on top of...that

The woman and her brother with neurofibromatosis were absolutely devastating. I cannot imagine living with such a condition, and I wish them all the help and comfort anyone, anywhere can provide.

I also think that this show is a quietly scathing indictment of the US healthcare and insurance system or lack thereof. People should NOT have to live with treatable conditions for years or decades, simply because they couldn't afford treatment until TLC stepped up to foot the bill. The patients we see with severe dental problems underscore this; even if you manage to get basic healthcare coverage, dental is a whole other ball of wax, handled separately if at all. I can't imagine the ongoing pain these people endure...neglecting a giant face boil or whatever while their teeth rot out of their heads. Medicare for all, goddammit. This is appalling.

To end on a happier note, Dr. Lee is a saint. Maybe she's a little too sweet in hour-long doses, but I can only praise her compassion for and treatment of every patient, however troubled they might be. 

(Note to vericose veins woman: oh honey. Live your truth and more power to you...but I'm a year older than you and that Hot Topic lewk is not your friend. )  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, pagooey said:

The woman and her brother with neurofibromatosis were absolutely devastating. I cannot imagine living with such a condition, and I wish them all the help and comfort anyone, anywhere can provide.

Oh my god, those poor, sweet people. I was devastated for them both. I hope that the small amount of growths that were removed from the woman's face and stomach bring her some measure of relief. 

As for that gigantic geyser of oatmeal pouring out of that dude's shoulder...JESUS. I honestly wanted to vomit. I don't know how Dr Lee deals with seeing that. 

For anyone who missed the episode, Jezebel has a rundown, including the video of that vile cyst erupting. Do not watch if you're eating. Or breathing. 

5 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

For anyone who missed the episode, Jezebel has a rundown, including the video of that vile cyst erupting. Do not watch if you're eating. Or breathing. 

Hilarious. Can verify the wildly fluctuating feelings of disgust and delight. I'll have to remember to read those recaps after each ep.

Edited by 2727

I felt so bad for the brother & sister, I wonder if we're going to see the brother in an upcoming show? I find it hard to believe that the only way to help these people is removing the growths individually, there has got to be a better way.

I was so distracted by vein lady's bad wig, I don't even remember if they looked better afterwards. Your hairline should not be down near your eyebrows.

• Love 6

I so wish the descriptors Dr Lee uses weren't food based. Just say "this looks like wet newspaper" or " concrete." ugh I just hate the oatmeal & jam & chicken talk.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I was so distracted by vein lady's bad wig, I don't even remember if they looked better afterwards. Your hairline should not be down near your eyebrows.

YES. Honey, if you can afford to go through gender reassignment surgery*, you can afford good wigs!

*I have zero problem or issue with this. Be who you are. Just don't put a Party City Halloween wig on who you are.

• Love 4
On 7/26/2018 at 6:02 PM, PityFree said:

I was really uncomfortable watching Dr. Lee do liposuction since she’s a dermatologist. That doesn’t seem to be something she should be doing — especially since it wasn’t a dermatological condition. Are they hurting for people to go on the show or something? She should’ve been turned away or referred to another type of doctor.

I’ve been watching Dr. Lee on YT from the beginning, one of her first subscribers. She did a four year plastic surgery fellowship in addition to her dermatology training so she is completely qualified and experienced in liposuction and surgeries on the face. She is very careful regarding the directions of her incisions and very good at what she does.

Also, someone else mentioned she probably shouldn’t be doing procedures in her exam rooms. Outpatient procedures can be done in doctors’ offices under sterile conditions. I remember one video when the patient’s family member wanted to leave the room after the procedure had begun (I think to go get their phone out of their car or something). She wouldn’t let them because that would break the “sterile seal” of the room.  

My point is she knows what she’s doing. If it were illegal or unethical, she wouldn’t be doing it. Procedures are done in doctors’ offices all over the country everyday.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, bilgistic said:

YES. Honey, if you can afford to go through gender reassignment surgery*, you can afford good wigs!

*I have zero problem or issue with this. Be who you are. Just don't put a Party City Halloween wig on who you are.

THE WIG! It's like she was so concerned about her body (and I have to say she is a good looking 47 year old) but the wig and the eyebrows...

Also, I would be the girl in the surgery taking a picture with her dad's lipoma. 100%. I would name it.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, pagooey said:

(Note to vericose veins woman: oh honey. Live your truth and more power to you...but I'm a year older than you and that Hot Topic lewk is not your friend. )  

I'm a year younger than her, and I thought the exact same thing.  That is not her look   Then again, I generally wear t-shirts and mom jeans, so what do I know about dressing up?  I think some time spent with a stylist would help her out tremendously. 

Loved the guy with the lump on his shoulder; I hated for him that it wasn't an exotic lipoma!

Bless that sister and brother with the neurofibromas.  I felt so bad for her when she said she didn't have children because she feared passing the disease along.  I bet the loss of confidence really impacted her dating life as a young woman, too.  I'm glad that the brother and sister have each other to lean on.  

• Love 3
13 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Also, I would be the girl in the surgery taking a picture with her dad's lipoma. 100%. I would name it.

I might ask to take it home to show people. The sisters did need to dial it down a few notches during the procedure so the doctor and staff can concentrate, but this stuff is fascinating. That's why there's a TV show about it now.

• Love 1
On 7/27/2018 at 1:15 PM, Lady Iris said:

I can't get over the knee lipoma guy flying across the country to have his knee rechecked. I hate driving across town to see a doctor nevermind flying all over the place. I do love those lava like flowing lumps.

I assumed that was just for the show.  I can't believe he didn't call here after the thing burst.  Same with the guy who might have had cancer.  

That's sure weird fat distribution on Mary.  Maybe I'd be wearing more skirts and loose pants though. Why would anyone travel across the country just to get lipo.   But sorry honey, your other side was definitely not a size 8 or 10.  You're just fat sweetie.  Hey I am too.  No biggie.  

• Love 3

The bride on tonight with the lump in her armpit, geeze her guy was creepy weird saying he like using it as a stress ball. where are they finding some of these yahoos? RME

• Love 4

How many people are walking around with giant lumps on the back of their neck?

The weirdest thing tonight was the fiancé & his family of the woman with the growth in her armpit, that was one strange looking family.

I can’t even think of anything to say about the moron who performed surgery on himself, there’s a reason people have to go to medical school to learn how to do this idiot.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3
On 8/2/2018 at 3:56 PM, pagooey said:

All right, I'm powerless to resist this damn show--I keep coming back week after week.  Ernest Goes to the Dermatologist's shoulder cyst was the first time I covered my eyes, though: holy mother of god. Oatmeal??!? With respect to the good doctor, WHAT THE F*CK KIND OF OATMEAL YOU BEEN EATING LADY? I'm also stymied by the people who want to look at or HANDLE whatever glop has been extracted from their bodies; I would have ralphed right into that convenient emesis basin on top of...that

I also think that this show is a quietly scathing indictment of the US healthcare and insurance system or lack thereof. People should NOT have to live with treatable conditions for years or decades, simply because they couldn't afford treatment until TLC stepped up to foot the bill. The patients we see with severe dental problems underscore this; even if you manage to get basic healthcare coverage, dental is a whole other ball of wax, handled separately if at all. I can't imagine the ongoing pain these people endure...neglecting a giant face boil or whatever while their teeth rot out of their heads. Medicare for all, goddammit. This is appalling.

To end on a happier note, Dr. Lee is a saint. Maybe she's a little too sweet in hour-long doses, but I can only praise her compassion for and treatment of every patient, however troubled they might be. 

YAAASSSS Thank you for saying this.  I was yelling at the TV screen about the poor woman with the stuff on her ears that she said was too expensive to take care of with a dermatologist so she just wore head bands.  That is so wrong.  Ridiculous. No one should have to live like that simply because she/he does not have the funds to pay out of pocket.  Ugh. 

• Love 3

What is with both Dr. Lee AND the patients wearing giant falsh eyelashes?

I was kind of moved by the blue eyed personal trainer guy who teared up as he wondered how his (stupid and shallow, IMO) girlfriend could dump him because of his nose lump.

Did I miss some explanation of why the older black lady (Belinda, I think) needed her son to take care of her - because of her back lump, huh, why? What she really needed was breast reduction surgery.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

What she really needed was breast reduction surgery.

Or a better bra.

Her son was taking care of her because she couldn't move/turn because of the lump. I thought he was very sweet.

• Love 5

I thought Armpit Tit Bride might have been waiting to schedule her wedding until her fiance graduated high school, because he looked like one of her passel of kids.  (Also, I'm fully committed to going to hell anyway, so: maybe she could use a consult on those nostrils while we're at it? I thought I glimpsed her brain up there.)

15 hours ago, PityFree said:

DIY-guy is an arrogant ass.  In what universe would highly trained, highly skilled Dr. Lee ever consider him a peer??

Affect-less tech bro from Seattle, with a giant house full of computer and motorcycle shit but no furniture? Dollars to donuts that clown is one of the legion of Amazon dudes who are overrunning this town, ugh. I suspect that HE has plenty of health insurance, for all he's using it. That was the least sunny and jovial I've ever seen Dr. Lee, too, so it was obvious she straight-up loathed the guy. Heh. 

<sips coffee>  hoo, I am cranky today!

• Love 13