Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Sex, Lies and Audiotape

• Start Topic

Jax convinces Brittany to host a housewarming party in an attempt to prove their relationship is mended, but the evening devolves into madness when a devastating audio recording surfaces. Lisa and Katie take Schwartz to task after his latest drunken blackout, while Kristen must tell Scheana that her boyfriend Rob may not be as perfect as he seems. Finally, Ariana reveals the heartbreaking reason for her body image struggles.

• Love 1

Adriana looks rather scary skinny. Yes, most reality show "mactors" are rather small, but she's always seemed slightly unhealthy to me with her even slighter figure. Glad to see the show is exploring this further.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Jax convinces Brittany to host a housewarming party in an attempt to prove their relationship is mended, but the evening devolves into madness when a devastating audio recording surfaces. Lisa and Katie take Schwartz to task after his latest drunken blackout, while Kristen must tell Scheana that her boyfriend Rob may not be as perfect as he seems. Finally, Ariana reveals the heartbreaking reason for her body image struggles.

Wonder if Scheana will smirk with glee the way she did when Lala told the story about Schwartz. Because apparently it’s super fun to have a crappy mate, or else she wouldn’t have smirked, right?

• Love 7
On 1/5/2018 at 10:18 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I wonder if Ariana's body/ weight issues are related to riding horses. And why she doesn't want to have sex.

Spoiler

Ariana's issues are related in part to cellulite.

• Love 1

Katie and Lala were so adult!  

Katie not so adult bringing up Schaena and her new guy....Shame! 

During Puffy Baby Man commercial I thought of Jax.  

Ok. Lets just trash Shay some more.  I take back my earlier shame of Katie. Let the comeuppance of Schaena begin!

Sandavol.  Come out of the closet.

Schaena screams desperation.

All these years.  Finally.  Sandavol should have married Schwartz.  I feel vindicated by Katies admission. 

Lala?  Wait, what!  Breaking up homes?  My head is spinning.  Confusing isn't even the word.  How does she rationalize her life, with her actions, with her beliefs? 

Letting out a huge breath.  Everyone has some kind of body issue.  Just because Ariana is beautiful and fit, doesn't mean SHE sees herself as beautiful. I just.  I mean.....cellulite? That girl will need therapy as she ages.  Wait until someone tells her she has hair on her chin. Is this going to be a storyline? 

Schwartz you're not taking it seriously. You had a shot.  You are calculating how long you're on probation.  Puffy Baby Man.

Drunk gummi bears? Again.  I live in the wrong place.  Where do you get drunk gummi bears?

I used to use the "I need to make a cocktail " excuse to get away from annoying people at parties.  

If these people were sitting around smoking pot, there would be no drunken arguments. 

DON'T TELL HER AT THE PARTY. OMG!  Ariana.  You are such a Kristen. 

We don't get to hear the audio?  I feel cheated!

• Love 16

Jax will never be any different - Brittany has to decide if that's what she wants.  Schwartz - he minimizes his actions until Lisa V chastises him and THEN he says sorry to Katie.  He's so immature - surrounded by other immature people.

Edited by whydoievencare
Because I can't spell
  • Love 12

Lala's sentiment about telling your body you loved it was great until she Lala'd it up with "handjobs and taking a dick like a champ." Ugh.

Why is Sandoval more effusive than Scheana about the actual qualities that make Rob desirable? Scheana was like $, he has a nice house in Beverly Hills, $, and $. Shallow much? Cow.

Schwartz is a child. The toddler needs to grow the fuck up.

After going through that investigation of whether Lala broke up Randall's marriage (it's on Lala's thread), I kind of think she might not have been his mistress. It's weird. Yes, he was still technically married, but they had at various times separated. I think Lala might have hooked up with during one of those separations.

On 1/8/2018 at 9:01 PM, dosodog said:

Sandavol.  Come out of the closet.

All these years.  Finally.  Sandavol should have married Schwartz.  I feel vindicated by Katies admission.

Everyone thinks Schwartz and Sandoval should have gotten married. However, the impediment is that Schwartz will happily kiss a guy, but he has an incredibly low sex drive.

Drunk gummi bears? Again.  I live in the wrong place.  Where do you get drunk gummi bears?

You make them.

https://gizmodo.com/5864703/get-really-drunk-off-gummi-bears/

https://spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/alcohol-gummy-bear-combinations

I used to use the "I need to make a cocktail " excuse to get away from annoying people at parties.

I'm using this from now on too.

DON'T TELL HER AT THE PARTY. OMG!  Ariana.  You are such a Kristen. 

We don't get to hear the audio?  I feel cheated!

Playing the recording at the party was soooooo too messy. There's regular reality TV messy and then there's this. After a night of heavy drinking, play Brittany the recording. Whut?!?!?! Messy AF.

I'm hoping we hear the audio next week.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 17
27 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Jax will never be any different - Brittany has to decide if that's what she wants.  Schwartz - he minimizes his actions until Lisa V chastises him and THEN he says sorry to Katie.  He's so immature - surrounded by other immature people.

How can anyone have any sympathy for Brittany when she knows what a sleaze Jax is and will continue to be? The girls should mind their own business though; reporting everything they see and hear like it's their job just makes them look like nosy busybodies trying to stir up $#!t! Next week's episode brings it all to a head when Tom chastises Ariana needing to play that tape for Britanny so she can throw Jax out of his own apartment yet again! ;-(

• Love 2

Yeah “I need to make a cocktail” was one of this shows great little moments. Also Stassis WTF the whole time Schena was monolouging to her about great her life is now and Stassis “we’re not friends”. Which.. point. Didn’t Schena make a point about not wanting Stassi and Katie  in her life?

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah “I need to make a cocktail” was one of this shows great little moments. Also Stassis WTF the whole time Schena was monolouging to her about great her life is now and Stassis “we’re not friends”. Which.. point. Didn’t Schena make a point about not wanting Stassi and Katie  in her life?

I think I saw Scheana have a "sit down" with Stassi! They cleared some things up and agreed to be at least civil! Not that sure since I don't watch this show as much as others on Bravo! ;-)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, whydoievencare said:

I have little to no sympathy for Brittany.  I keep thinking about the story of the man who brought a snake into his home and was shocked when the snake bit him.  The snake said, "You knew what I was when you brought me in."  That's exactly how I feel about the Jax/Brittany situation.  I just hope she's not dumb enough to get pregnant by him.

• Love 18
17 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Lisa told the florist to fold the petals out to make the roses look even more beautiful. In my opinion, that makes the roses look like they are wilting and need to be replaced with fresh roses. 

I thought the same thing!

• Love 3

How does Rob have money? I’ve read he’s an actor but have never heard of him until this show. Does he have family money? I think he did kiss some girl but Scheana is such a fake b of course it’s 100% bullshit right away.

Jax was coked the fuck up when talking to Brittany and Carter.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, whydoievencare said:

Schwartz - he minimizes his actions until Lisa V chastises him and THEN he says sorry to Katie.  He's so immature - surrounded by other immature people.

Does it really count as an apology if, upon identifying the problem (his drinking), he basically laughs in Katie's face at the suggestion that he should stop doing the very thing that acts as a gateway to doing the thing that she's mad about? Seriously, Jax is a dick but Schwartz is the only one that I actually want to punch in his stupid face.

• Love 13
34 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Lisa told the florist to fold the petals out to make the roses look even more beautiful. In my opinion, that makes the roses look like they are wilting and need to be replaced with fresh roses. 

Yeah, she's so FOS! How'd you like Katie telling Lisa that Tom just blacks out when he drinks? "Way to go wifie!" He has a drinking problem and even when he says he won't, his friends start pushing shots on him! Idiots! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 7
58 minutes ago, Marley said:

How does Rob have money? I’ve read he’s an actor but have never heard of him until this show. Does he have family money? I think he did kiss some girl but Scheana is such a fake b of course it’s 100% bullshit right away.

I've been trying to figure out Rob's money situation. Most of his acting roles have names like "guy", "waiter", "cop #2". His sister is supermodel Amber Valletta. I figure Rob is just living in one of her houses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Valletta?wprov=sfla1

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 10
59 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Also Stassis WTF the whole time Schena was monologuing to her about great her life is now and Stassis “we’re not friends”. Which.. point. Didn’t Schena make a point about not wanting Stassi and Katie  in her life?

I don’t think Scheana cares who she’s talking to, she just likes to talk about herself. 

Scheana is basically talking shit about herself when she talks shit about her life with Shay. Scheana and Shay were living the life they earned together. With Rob, Scheana is just jumping into the life he has apparently already made for himself, (didn’t she say he was some type of host? Does he have a podcast maybe?) it says nothing about her own success. To hear her call Rob’s house “our house” I was just like, siiiiigh. Tell us some more how super awesome wonderful it all is. Awkward. Also? Bitch, you know you loved your Capri Suns. Also, also? Your extensions are absurd. 

I was over Tom Schwartz before this season began, now I can hardly stand to see his stupid face. Katie is acting more rational in her reactions but I’m finding her extremely pathetic. 

She’s tacky as hell but I’m starting to like Lala, at least in comparison to many of these idiots.

How the hell did these people think getting wasted would make things happy and light for them? Has it EVER worked that way for them? 

Jax and Brittany. Just no. The Toms and Jax should just be a thruple, they’re up each other’s asses so much it’s insane.

• Love 19

Boy, Scheana thinks she's hit pay dirt with Rob. She moves too fast, and he'll never marry her, which is what she wants.

Schwartz needs to go to some AA meetings, unless he likes being Katie's child. What an idiot he is. LVP won't put up with his BS!

Katie must have such low self esteem, or maybe she's happy being married to a cheating shithead.

Ariana is an odd girl, she isn't living her truth imho.

Britt and Jax, toxic and repulsive.

I only like Lala, she doesn't put up with any crap. I think Ariana likes her as well.

• Love 10

I had no idea Ariana was such good buddies with Lala. 

Has Carole Radziwell made "blowies" a thing? I had never heard that term before Carole. 

What kind of person records a conversation after having sex with him?

Any update regarding whether or not Faith got her period?

Is Paint & Sip the same thing as Wine & Design (a Shark Tank update was on last night)?

The Toms are more artistic than I thought they'd be. Jax's painting looked like an angry vagina. 

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, NeverLate said:

Boy, Scheana thinks she's hit pay dirt with Rob. She moves too fast, and he'll never marry her, which is what she wants.

Yeah, Scheana was extra smug and desperate  tonight. That bitch is just such a self-centered mess, trash-talking her ex-husband and their former life, desperately clinging to and bragging to whomever about her super new life with her super rich new dude, "joking" about marriage with him and referring to "their house" like the parasite she truly is, ugh...turn the faucet off a bit there with that extra thirst, girl!

I now know what to get my husband for our anniversary thanks to Jax: a motorized cooler. Who knew? Brilliant!! Brittany probably got it for Jax to zip out of there extra conveniently on all those nights she kicks him out.

Poor pathetic Schwartz, pouting without his blackout sippy cups of the sweet nectar. Maybe he needs to start doing edibles with his wifey.

Wow, Kristen got a memorable talking head tonight. Maybe they're not phasing her out like I suspect after all?

• Love 13

I was so happy Lala cracked Katie's smug face.

Jax and JK hanging out is the saddest thing I've ever seen. They're each gonna wake up at 40 wondering why they didn't try harder to get LVP to go into fake business with them.

Arianna needs to cut Sandoval loose. She doesn't really care about him. It's unfair to keep him hanging around sexless, miserable and closeted.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Yeah, Scheana was extra smug and desperate  tonight. That bitch is just such a self-centered mess, trash-talking her ex-husband and their former life, desperately clinging to and bragging to whomever about her super new life with her super rich new dude, "joking" about marriage with him and referring to "their house" like the parasite she truly is, ugh...turn the faucet off a bit there with that extra thirst, girl!

I now know what to get my husband for our anniversary thanks to Jax: a motorized cooler. Who knew? Brilliant!! Brittany probably got it for Jax to zip out of there extra conveniently on all those nights she kicks him out.

Poor pathetic Schwartz, pouting without his blackout sippy cups of the sweet nectar. Maybe he needs to start doing edibles with his wifey.

Wow, Kristen got a memorable talking head tonight. Maybe they're not phasing her out like I suspect after all?

Who isn't a self-centered mess on this show; from LVP at the top to the lowest of the low in Kristen? There's a sense of entitlement and even though they supposedly have lives, they're more concerned about other people's business! LVP gets into all the drama with her employees and Kristen can't contain herself and reports what everyone else is into like it's her job! How she comments about other people cheating is unfathomable! She's trash and should mind her own fk'n business! ;-(

• Love 3

What was up,with fb with Katie and Scheana being partially colorized.

Why is literally no one concerenef that Schwartz routinely gets blackout drunk on the regular. Even Katie seems to just be concerned that it leads to him making out with random women, not that she shouldnt be pissed by that but there are other reasons that should worry her.

Scheana is just embarrassing. The look on Brittany's face when Scheana said Rob doesn’t even kiss her often was glorious.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 16
21 hours ago, chick binewski said:

Of course, a motorized cooler scooter is the natural choice to keep Jax focused and faithful. 

I love the motorized cooler scooter - for a college freshman.  That shows without question where Jax's brain is at.  Anyone hoping to "settle down" with him need only take a gander at that clip.

20 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

LaLa's "keep your man in check" comment.

So wishing for a remote so I could fast forward to the 40yr old LaLa.

Douche.

This about sums it up for all of them.   I have a love/hate with LaLa, but it doesn't matter.  40 is 40 and her world will look a lot different than it does today.

20 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

Jax will never be any different - Brittany has to decide if that's what she wants.  

Schwartz - he minimizes his actions until Lisa V chastises him and THEN he says sorry to Katie.  He's so immature - surrounded by other immature people.

Both comments are spot on.  Brittany holds the cards; let's hope she realizes this soon - and sees Jax for the cooler-scooter-man-boy he is.

Schwartz won't listen to Katie, and I get it.  Constant nagging, deserved or not, has the opposite effect. He needs a swift kick - and a big one; let's hope Lisa's kick works.

18 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I've been trying to figure out Rob's money situation. Most of his acting roles have names like "guy", "waiter", "cop #2". His sister is supermodel Amber Valletta. I figure Rob is just living in one of her houses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Valletta?wprov=sfla1

I noticed the kitchen cabinets were empty.  They had glass panels and nothing was in them.  Makes total sense that the house situation was a sham.  The boyfriend "not being a kisser".....shows Scheanna for how desperate she is.   Kissing, IMO, is more intimate - and revealing about one's intentions - than sex.

17 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

I was so happy Lala cracked Katie's smug face.

Jax and JK hanging out is the saddest thing I've ever seen. They're each gonna wake up at 40 wondering why they didn't try harder to get LVP to go into fake business with them.

Arianna needs to cut Sandoval loose. She doesn't really care about him. It's unfair to keep him hanging around sexless, miserable and closeted.

Not that the others are rocket scientists, but Kristen and Katie come off as not very bright which carries over into how they carry themselves socially.  With Katie, I cut her a little slack because of her head injury.  She really does seem to be missing a few beats.

Agreed about Jax and JK.  

Arianna - she should let Sandoval loose.  Previews indicate that that might just happen.  I get what she's saying, though (been there).  However, I don't think lack of interest in sex with men for the reasons she stated means she's sexually attracted to women.  It just means what she said it means....she's been hurt so deeply by a man that she doesn't want to be physically intimate with them. 

Edited by Jextella
Grammarly is my new best friend.
  • Love 5

I said it last episode but Jax’s behavior in regards to this cheating are really cold and disconnected to Brittany. Like look I know Jax cheats all the time and he’s no prize of a boyfriend, but I don’t know.. in the past when he cheated on his girlfriends he seemed really heartbroken about what he did.

Besides Stassi in seasons 1 and 2, even the girlfriends who were more or less blips in the shows(one was named Carmen I think?), he seemed sad when he was caught cheating. He seems really disconnected from the situation here. 

And this is what I’m not sure what is going on. I wonder if real life stuff was actually going on with Jax at this time? And no that’s not an excuse but still. Or if this is all a faux storyline kind of and he can’t be bothered to care?  He just seems over it and tired and annoyed at the whole thing. And yeah.. it kind of feels like we are literally watching him have the same conversation over and over again, just with different people. 

Also Kristen sort of feels like a non entity this season. 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

How many times do we have to hear Brittney scream "You're a piece a shit, Get out" ! Meanwhile, Jax goes nowhere. 

Katie/Tom and Brittney/Jax's dogs are so adorable. They deserve better. 

I love the dogs. I love that Stassi can't organise a party for one, as well.lol! 

• Love 5

You are a hooker, Lala!  Just say it & cop to it.  Your sex talk isn't cute or adorable or charming or even hot.  I don't know how you roped in this producer.  Well, if it was constant "blowies", let's just see, hun, if this fool actually marries you.  Lala is thoroughly charmless.  And I was distracted by how chapped her lips looked.  All those "blowies"?  Btw, didn't Carole Radziwell say that one first on Bravo?  Made me cringe when she said it.  Still does.

What does Schemer's bf do?  I thought he's the relative of someone famous, but doesn't do much himself.  Looks like a very suspicious character.  Anyway, listen Schemer, don't knock Shay to us.  It was your choice to marry him, knowing he was penniless.  Sheesh, Schemer is such an asshole to bad-mouth Shay.

Wow, Ariana has some serious issues to work out for herself.  Why would she discuss this stuff on cam?  This is way too serious.  TMI, TMI, TMI.

And why would Katie have a confrontation with Schwartz in front of a crowd?  I didn't get it.  This made absolutely no sense.  But Jax riding away on his cooler-with-wheels gave me a slight giggle.

Kristen has pretty much no reason for being around, does she?  Her bf is handsome without the stupid hipster beard.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

What does Schemer's bf do?  I thought he's the relative of someone famous, but doesn't do much himself.  Anyway, listen Schemer, don't knock Shay to us.  It was your choice to marry him, knowing he was penniless.  Sheesh, Schemer is such an asshole to bad-mouth Shay.

Wow, Ariana has some serious issues to work out for herself.  Why would she discuss this stuff on cam?  This is way too serious.  TMI, TMI, TMI.

And why would Katie have a confrontation with Schwartz in front of a crowd?  I didn't get it.  This made absolutely no sense.  But Jax riding away on his cooler-with-wheels gave me a slight giggle.

Kristen has pretty much no reason for being around, does she?  Her bf is handsome without the stupid hipster beard.

Sheana's ex Rob called into WWHL (aftershow) and disputed Scheana's claim he doesn't like to kiss.  Schana's squirm was real.   She looked very angry.  http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live-with-andy-cohen/season-15/episode-2/videos/after-show-scheanas-ex-calls-in  85% of the audience voted  Rob cheated.  Probably the stupidest defense ever was he doesn't like to kiss.  Scheana attachs herself to men like a barnacle.  The guy looked like he wanted to light himself on fire when Scheana mentioned not being able to marry until July.  

More insight from Jax on Scheana about her constant need to post selfies.  Good grief her Instagram confirms what Jax was saying.  What an incredibly insipid woman.  I do admire her for her weight loss and toning but my guess is the reason she doesn't kiss is she is afraid of messing up her make-up and not being selfie ready.

I think Schwartz probably prefers having the group there in the event Katie goes ballistic.  He was wrong, and I do find it humorous LVP is concerned about him passing out and leaving the cash drawer open.  Does anyone really believe Schwartz will ever work a shift at Tom Tom's?

Next week Sandoval loses it with Ariana-does anyone know if they are still together?  

• Love 15

So out of the blue Ariana shares this deep-seated fear of sex and talks of an abusive ex to Lala while shopping?  Is that the same smug, self-confident Ariana who's spent years belittling others for their insecurities?  Something seemed off with that whole scene.  Not buying the story. 

This season, more than any other, I feel like the storylines were set up: Schwartz kissing Lala's friend; Jax banging Faith; Ariana/Sandavol's lack of sex. 

• Love 17

I think they need to kick all of the chicks off this show. I would totally watch a show where Schwartz paints Sandoval as an angry elf, James gets wasted on Absinthe, and Jax rides around on his motorized cooler. I seriously laughed so hard, several times, tonight. 

But fun aside, Schwartz needs to stop drinking. Normally I don't like spouses trying to control each other, but I think Katie has the right in this case. If your excuse for cheating is being blacked out drunk - no more alcohol for you. And good friends wouldn't press it on you when you said "no". 

Ariana's reveal was.....interesting. I'm not sure if that's really the cause, or if she's just over Sandoval. I don't know. As a molestation victim, I could definitely relate to what she's saying about sex, but there's other things going on here.....so I don't know. I mean, if that's really what's going on, wouldn't she have told TOM that? Why tell fucking Lala in a dressing room, but not the dude who wants to be with you? 

I'm soooo over Scheana. Beyond over. Why can't she extol the virtues of her new guy without talking shit about Shay. "Oh, so THIS is what a real man is like?", "It's nice to be with someone who has a real JOB". Ugh. She's the worst. Can't she just say, "Rob is sweet and responsible and we have a good time together"? Or, what she really thinks, "Rob's got money and I want me some of that." 

Also, I hate how she was quick to come down on Jax and Schwartz, but her precious Rob would never cheat. I mean, he's not a kisser. Bahahahaha!

And Lala can lose me with all her indignation over how scummy it is for guys to step out on their women. She's with a MARRIED MAN. 

I want to know why Faith would just start recording Jax that night. Sounds like a set-up. And why didn't we get to hear the recording???? 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 15
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Except for the cheating thing, it's kind of sweet that these guys enjoy kissing so much. 

Except Rob. 

8 hours ago, NeverLate said:

She's expecting them to get married as SOON as the ink is dry on her divorce papers. She said as much! Then tried to play it off as a joke. Rob ain't stupid. Hasn't he already dumped her ass in real time? 

• Love 15
27 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think they need to kick all of the chicks off this show. I would totally watch a show where Schwartz paints Sandoval as an angry elf, James gets wasted on Absinthe, and Jax rides around on his motorized cooler. I seriously laughed so hard, several times, tonight. 

But fun aside, Schwartz needs to stop drinking. Normally I don't like spouses trying to control each other, but I think Katie has the right in this case. If your excuse for cheating is being blacked out drunk - no more alcohol for you. And good friends wouldn't press it on you when you said "no". 

Ariana's reveal was.....interesting. I'm not sure if that's really the cause, or if she's just over Sandoval. I don't know. As a molestation victim, I could definitely relate to what she's saying about sex, but there's other things going on here.....so I don't know. I mean, if that's really what's going on, wouldn't she have told TOM that? Why tell fucking Lala in a dressing room, but not the dude who wants to be with you? 

I'm soooo over Scheana. Beyond over. Why can't she extol the virtues of her new guy without talking shit about Shay. "Oh, so THIS is what a real man is like?", "It's nice to be with someone who has a real JOB". Ugh. She's the worst. Can't she just say, "Rob is sweet and responsible and we have a good time together"? Or, what she really thinks, "Rob's got money and I want me some of that." 

Also, I hate how she was quick to come down on Jax and Schwartz, but her precious Rob would never cheat. I mean, he's not a kisser. Bahahahaha!

And Lala can lose me with all her indignation over how scummy it is for guys to step out on their women. She's with a MARRIED MAN. 

I want to know why Faith would just start recording Jax that night. Sounds like a set-up. And why didn't we get to hear the recording???? 

Ariana tweeted this:  I see a lot of questions about not hearing the recording in tonight’s #pumprules. Playing it would be a huge legal issue. Just take my word for it: it was heartbreaking.

So I guess that means the recording will never be heard-unless Brittany recounts what she heard.

My guess is this was a big step for Ariana to reveal. Granted it is not the garden variety crap we usually hear from these chuckle heads.  Maybe that is why she is on such a tear with her reveals about Jax.  Perhaps she sees similar behavior to what she endured.  

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

She's expecting them to get married as SOON as the ink is dry on her divorce papers. She said as much! Then tried to play it off as a joke. Rob ain't stupid. Hasn't he already dumped her ass in real time? 

Yup. The guy is smarter than we thought. 

16 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Ariana tweeted this:  I see a lot of questions about not hearing the recording in tonight’s #pumprules. Playing it would be a huge legal issue. Just take my word for it: it was heartbreaking.

Right, it's so heartbreaking yet Brittney is still with Jax. I have lost all respect for that girl. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6