Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Holy moly, I know it's about a disaster and my heart breaks for the people of Texas, but holy crap, look at him.

This literally made me gasp.

It's been bad because Texas isn't a state that deals with this like they do up north.  This time it wasn't normal on the outages.  Some have been without power or water for days.  I was lucky my highest time was over 8 hours I think.  I stayed in my bedroom under the quilt and blankets.  Though it's weird as at times I got really hot and had to take them off. 

Luckily tonight will be our last freeze for a while.  I'm blessed as I didn't have to throw out food.  What I want to know is why did 2021 create such a disaster compared to 2011.  I know the freeze was longer but something is very wrong. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Oh my. Even covered with too much hair and clothes, Robert Redford (particularly as Sundance Kid) really did it for me when we were both younger.  Le sigh.  Jensen has that same magnetism.  Not sure if it's the eyes, the smile or what, the whole package is just "where do I look?", it's all so pretty in a not-pretty-boy-way.  

Anyway, back on track,  I really enjoy Chad & Samantha's back and forth Twitter stories about the Roadhouse, the Valentine's weekend was a welcome distraction from nearly freezing to death.  Kim's ongoing crow exploits are hilarious as well, and of course, she managed to turn that into a fundraising venue.  Sad that her second Covid vaccine kicked her butt, but I'm hearing that that's normal.  (That's weird, 'butt but and that that's.  Heh).  Sorry, I'm punchy before coffee.

• Love 8

So Jensen is, according to his Aunt, still in Colorado and Jared flew up to see him on his birthday. More food for the shipping and non shipping wars currently on twitter!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Icarus said:

So Jensen is, according to his Aunt, still in Colorado and Jared flew up to see him on his birthday. More food for the shipping and non shipping wars currently on twitter!

Isn't/wasn't Jensen in quarantine/filming right now?

1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

Isn't/wasn't Jensen in quarantine/filming right now?

yes that is what I thought and probably is still the case - but there was a tweet about that i.e. he was in quarantine with a reply from who was identified as Jensen's Aunt saying "not yet" but it may have all been rubbish, I should have double checked first - I can't find a tweet to that effect by Kelli Trudel so ...................

• Love 1
On 3/1/2021 at 9:36 PM, shoetingstar said:

If Jensen don't go ahead and star in a Western soon! Hollywood, get on that asap! 

Ever since I started watching after season 9, when I first saw Jensen I thought he'd make the perfect Roland Deshain from King's Dark Tower series.  

• Love 1

Watching Mark Sheppard's panel. He's speak surprisingly well of. Creation. I wonder if that means he'll been rejoining the crew when they ho back to in-person cons again.. He kind of implied he would be. I guess maybe Creation isn't so hard line about non-compete now. I'm sure this pandemic has cost them hundreds of thousands, if not millions. 

Favourite Q/A from the panel:

Do you think Chuck wrote Crowley's ending/death?

No, Chuck was a much better writer.

Heh.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Another Mark Sheppard tidbid and someone posted the hilarious blooper

The Hockey mask slip stood out to me lol. They had written that Dean would see Jason in Dream A Little Dream but they couldn't get the rights, (so the wrote Lisa into the dream.)

• LOL 7

@mishacollins

: The alternative ending before pandemic was gonna take place in a roadhouse and have fan favorite cast members from over the years as Dean's version of heaven. The band Kansas was booked to play. #StageIt #Supernatural

My favorite response...

Rachel

I just....How did all the members of Kansas die the same day as Dean? No wonder no one came to Dean’s funeral; they were busy mourning Kansas. I guess all we are is dust in the wind? #RIPKansas #Supernatural

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

He looks awesome.  I'm not a fan of big beards but he still looks great and I just love him with longer hair.

Me too, I prefer shorter beard/stubble or shaved but he'd gourgoes 😍

Even here lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

He was so upbeat and happy and charming. 🙂  His laughter is contagious.   

He's probably the most relaxed and stress-free that he's been in a long, long time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I have to say that a beard that size makes his amazing jawline disappear and his overall face look more bottom-heavy than it is, but that hair is amazing. If only they'd let Dean switch it up on the show like Jensen does...

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, BabySpinach said:

I have to say that a beard that size makes his amazing jawline disappear and his overall face look more bottom-heavy than it is, but that hair is amazing. If only they'd let Dean switch it up on the show like Jensen does...

I agree with you. I absolutely love the hair but the beard obscures so much of his beautiful face. 

• Love 4
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

So great to see them laughing and so fine. But Jensen should have more faith in Dean. It’s proven he can  have the picket fence and love.

I was taken aback as well!. But the question was choose which of the brothers should die if one of them HAD to? Which we all know they did not have to kill either. However, as much as I respect Jensen, we can't forgot how Dean was able to adapt and fit into various situations/communities with ease (Hollywood, Prison, the Weight loss/health spa, uh...Hell for 4 years (?), 😑, etc. and many more). He constantly surprised people who underestimated him. As attached to Sammy as he was, he lived a whole year with Lisa and Ben without him at one point, as well.

Edited by shoetingstar
  • Love 7
34 minutes ago, shoetingstar said:

I was taken aback as well!. But the question was choose which of the brothers should die if one of them HAD to? Which we all know they did not have to kill either. However, as much as I respect Jensen, we can't forgot how Dean was able to adapt and fit into various situations/communities with ease (Hollywood, Prison, the Weight loss/health spa, uh...Hell for 4 years (?), 😑, etc. and many more). He constantly surprised people who underestimated him. As attached to Sammy as he was, he lived a whole year with Lisa and Ben without him at one point, as well.

Well, Dean has always adapted to wherever he is.  I think  he'd be fine as long as he knew Sam was still around/still alright (as when Sam took off in a snit or Soulless Sam working with the Campbells.)  He didn't do as well when Sam was dead (or trapped and/or being tortured.)  

I think Jensen was talking about who would be able to continue on best without his brother, and find meaning (whether in hunting or having a "normal life").  The only times Sam was actually dead, Dean almost immediately got him back, one way or another.    Sam, OTOH, watched Dean die innumerable times and couldn't stop any of them.  And whether he was actively looking for Dean or honestly believed he was dead, Sam managed a fairly functional life without Dean for long periods of time:  after Mystery Spot, while Dean was in Hell, while Dean was in Purgatory, while DeanMon was hanging out with Crowley (before he knew that Dean was still alive), and while Michael!Dean was AWOL, not to mention the year Soulless Sam spent hunting with the Campbells.  In all those times Sam managed to find a substitute "family" (whether Ruby, Amelia, the Campbells or the AU hunters) and his life continued--maybe not without some grief, but still, fairly smoothly.  So to answer the actual question, yes, I think it would be easier for Sam, even if just that he had more practice.  Dean would probably eventually settle in (if he didn't get killed hunting recklessly first), but he didn't have the same ability to find a support network to help him through the first hard times.  (That's why I always questioned why it was continually pointed out that Dean couldn't/didn't want to be alone.  The fact is that he wanted to be with his *family,* and would rather be alone than accept substitutes.)  

My question is still why Jared (and, apparently Jensen) both seem to think that it was Dean who really wanted Sam to quit hunting.  Dean might have wanted Sam to be safe, but I think he would have wanted Sam to do whatever he felt was right for himself, not what *he* thought *Dean* thought he'd want.  *shrugs*

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ahrtee said:

Well, Dean has always adapted to wherever he is.  I think  he'd be fine as long as he knew Sam was still around/still alright (as when Sam took off in a snit or Soulless Sam working with the Campbells.)  He didn't do as well when Sam was dead (or trapped and/or being tortured.)  

I think Jensen was talking about who would be able to continue on best without his brother, and find meaning (whether in hunting or having a "normal life").  The only times Sam was actually dead, Dean almost immediately got him back, one way or another.    Sam, OTOH, watched Dean die innumerable times and couldn't stop any of them.  And whether he was actively looking for Dean or honestly believed he was dead, Sam managed a fairly functional life without Dean for long periods of time:  after Mystery Spot, while Dean was in Hell, while Dean was in Purgatory, while DeanMon was hanging out with Crowley (before he knew that Dean was still alive), and while Michael!Dean was AWOL, not to mention the year Soulless Sam spent hunting with the Campbells.  In all those times Sam managed to find a substitute "family" (whether Ruby, Amelia, the Campbells or the AU hunters) and his life continued--maybe not without some grief, but still, fairly smoothly.  So to answer the actual question, yes, I think it would be easier for Sam, even if just that he had more practice.  Dean would probably eventually settle in (if he didn't get killed hunting recklessly first), but he didn't have the same ability to find a support network to help him through the first hard times.  (That's why I always questioned why it was continually pointed out that Dean couldn't/didn't want to be alone.  The fact is that he wanted to be with his *family,* and would rather be alone than accept substitutes.)  

My question is still why Jared (and, apparently Jensen) both seem to think that it was Dean who really wanted Sam to quit hunting.  Dean might have wanted Sam to be safe, but I think he would have wanted Sam to do whatever he felt was right for himself, not what *he* thought *Dean* thought he'd want.  *shrugs*

I guess we need a object criteria to establish who would carry on best without the other. Because Sam did not function well when Dean was in hell. He was involved with Ruby and addicted to demon blood (thought I personally didn't like Sam's abilities being continually villainized).  

Dean didn't have a support network? hmm...I have think more about that. I guess toward the last few seasons. But they honestly had the same group of friends and Dean had hunters from when it was just him & John that he knew. In "The End" Dean lead a whole camp of people alone. But again that was Zachariah created scenario.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, shoetingstar said:

I guess we need a object criteria to establish who would carry on best without the other. Because Sam did not function well when Dean was in hell. He was involved with Ruby and addicted to demon blood (thought I personally didn't like Sam's abilities being continually villainized).  

Dean didn't have a support network? hmm...I have think more about that. I guess toward the last few seasons. But they honestly had the same group of friends and Dean had hunters from when it was just him & John that he knew. In "The End" Dean lead a whole camp of people alone. But again that was Zachariah created scenario.

To avoid going (too far) OT, moving to the Dean Winchester thread.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

I'm guessing it will cost a fortune but I would love this!

Now this I'll pony up for, especially since I'm not buying the dvds. And yeah, I suspect it will be expensive.

3 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Can anyone figure Jensen’s background? What room is he in?

I saw one person who was either in the M&G or a one-on-one say he was in the basement or very bottom level of the house they're living in now. I'm guessing it's the same area/room where he has recorded music for the third album with Steve Carlson when Steve came to CO to work on that.

15 hours ago, shoetingstar said:

He can pull of anything! He was asked to grow the beard and hair out for The Boys right?

Yes, in the last virtual con they did a few months ago, he said either in the panel or, again, in a M&G that he was told to grow his hair and beard as long as possible for his first scenes on The Boys.

Edited by PAForrest
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, PAForrest said:

Now this I'll pony up for, especially since I'm not buying the dvds. And yeah, I suspect it will be expensive.

I saw one person who was either in the M&G or a one-on-one say he was in the basement or very bottom level of the house they're living in now. I'm guessing it's the same area/room where he has recorded music for the third album with Steve Carlson when Steve came to CO to work on that.

Yes, in the last virtual con they did a few months ago, he said either in the panel or, again, in a M&G that he was told to grow his hair and beard as long as possible for his first scenes on The Boys.

Soldier Boy must be rising from the dead. LOL 😆

ETA: I'm hoping that his character will not look quite this wild. I have always preferred his look sans beard.

Edited by FlickChick
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, shoetingstar said:

He was involved with Ruby and addicted to demon blood (thought I personally didn't like Sam's abilities being continually villainized).  

When you consider what he did in order to use said abilities the villainization was appropriate IMO.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

When you consider what he did in order to use said abilities the villainization was appropriate IMO.

💀....ha!

Choosing to ignore that part - so I wouldn't sound too mean lol. He makes it hard sometimes...

• LOL 1
34 minutes ago, shoetingstar said:

💀....ha!

Choosing to ignore that part - so I wouldn't sound too mean lol. He makes it hard sometimes...

I don't care about whether or not I look mean pointing it out. He did it, it's canon, so it's fair game.

• Love 5