Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, PAForrest said:

Definitely. And I'm surprised - I guess the family won't be going after all, which is going to be lonely for Jensen.

But he's definitely got his first SB look happening given what they asked him to do with the beard and the hair - at least for his first appearance. I'm assuming the look will change after that.

I'm still hoping that he's taking them with him or that this post was just a red herring post and they are all in Canada. 😉🙃

As for the look...

WOW! 

I honestly never thought any man could  ever allow me to even tolerate the caveman look, but yet again, The Ackles proves that it's The Man who makes the look and not the other way around. 

The grouchy expression only completes it and don't get me started on The Arms!!!

IA that this is definitely going to be Soldier Boy's first look. 

Edited by Myrelle
  • Love 5

Wow! That got my heart pumping this morning!  I’m actually glad he’s in Colorado, it’s been so dark and dreary here in Ontario and I worried about him missing his Texas sunshine.

But with all the border restrictions and lockdowns now in place I hope he can bring the family, otherwise it will be lonely for him.

Do we really have to wait until 2022 to see him on our screens?  It’s too long.... Whaaaaa 😭😭😭😭

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Myrelle said:

I honestly never thought any man could  ever allow me to even tolerate the caveman look, but yet again, The Ackles proves that it's The Man who makes the look and not the other way around. 

The grouchy expression only completes it and don't get me started on The Arms!!!

The best thing about this 'grumpy caveman' is that he is right there helping his wife with colouring her hair (and not for the first time). I can only imagine the expression on my ex's face if I asked him to do that, plague or not, lol. He's a good guy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Those first hairy scenes of SoldierBoy ... OMFG!  I don’t want to wish my life away, but how are we supposed to wait and stay sane? 

Exactly! He's definitely going to erase my Butcher love but that was a given anyway 😁

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, BornToDie said:

Comments regarding Jensen’s role and his new show should go in that forum, shouldn’t it?  This is still a Supernatural forum.

The post itself isn't really related to The Boys. It was posted by Danneel's hairdresser, so I would guess that makes it okay to post here since its about the cast/crew on social media, as per the title of the thread.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, BornToDie said:

There are posts mentioning Soldier Boy and other characters and the show literally just within the last few hours.  

I'm not sure what the rules are in terms of what can and can't be mentioned here (discussions of other shows is different), but if you think a post is against the rules you should flag it or ask the mods.  

23 hours ago, Myrelle said:

I'm still hoping that he's taking them with him or that this post was just a red herring post and they are all in Canada. 😉🙃

As for the look...

WOW! 

IA that this is definitely going to be Soldier Boy's first look. 

Jensen somehow makes any look bearable. :)  Still love the hair, so much body.  

In an old old interview when he was on Days he apparently said he wanted to get a ranch in the Colorado mountains someday.  May not be a ranch but it's the Colorado mountains. :)

Edited by tessathereaper
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

Jensen somehow makes any look bearable. 🙂 Still love the hair, so much body.  

In an old old interview when he was on Days he apparently said he wanted to get a ranch in the Colorado mountains someday.  May not be a ranch but it's the Colorado mountains. 🙂

The man can make anything work. He certainly doesn't have to worry about losing hair, for goodness sakes!

Interesting tidbit from back in the day. Looks like he never lost that dream - maybe the ranch part, but a cabin in the CO mountains works just as well, if not better since I doubt the Ackles are ever going to be into ranching as a full time job. I do believe the idea of the mountain cabin was kickstarted again mostly due to COVID.

Someone also pointed out to me that one can get a direct flight from Denver to Toronto, 3 hours. Can't do that from Austin. So if the border ever opens up and the quarantine rules are lifted, going back and forth between Denver and Toronto would be easy - assuming his work is extended in Toronto or something else comes up later that also films in Canada.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, BornToDie said:

There are posts mentioning Soldier Boy and other characters and the show literally just within the last few hours.  

I do try to post Walker info in the Walker forum and The Boys info in their forum. The Boys forum is a little touchy about what get's posted though. I've had one post removed for being "political". 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

I do try to post Walker info in the Walker forum and The Boys info in their forum. The Boys forum is a little touchy about what get's posted though. I've had one post removed for being "political". 

Do you remember what type of post it was that was removed for being "political"?  I'm only asking because I don't want to make the same mistake when I start posting over there more regularly. Did it actually deal with any politics(like getting out the vote, etc)

I would imagine for a show like The Boys, they may feel they need to be careful with posts they might feel are political because of the subject matter of the show and how much social commentary it makes. So maybe they are just touchy about that sort of thing.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

Thanks.  I understand that.  I wanted to know what type of post @Casseiopeia made because she sounded surprised it had not been allowed which suggested it wasn't a typical political post.

Sorry.  I had to look it up myself.  I had no idea they were so strict in their no-politics rules.  

• Love 1

Just a friendly reminder to please keep comments to social media as related to Supernatural cast. Further discussion of shows the Supernatural cast is now in belongs in those shows forums.

Please do not discuss rules are moderator actions in any thread. If you have any questions or concerns about the rules, please feel free to PM me directly.

7 hours ago, MishMIsh said:

I've watched this like 15 times just to hear his voice 🙈 lucky no ones were (seriously) hurt.

Me too, and I noticed he sounded weirdly younger! Definitely lost his Dean voice. LOL!

I love the instant dad mode - "tell me what hurts," while all the while he's the one hurting. Awwwwwwwww. Looks like they're all having fun.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, PAForrest said:

Me too, and I noticed he sounded weirdly younger! Definitely lost his Dean voice. LOL!

I love the instant dad mode - "tell me what hurts," while all the while he's the one hurting. Awwwwwwwww. Looks like they're all having fun.

Yes, the "Tell me what hurts" is what got to me as well. ❤️

Briana Buckmaster said the same thing on Twitter, and added, "I'm gonna start answering the phone with that." 😄 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I am confused though because he is scheduled to be in the first two eps of The Boys and filming starts on 16 Feb so should he not be in Canada isolating?  It's lovely to hear his Jensen voice - though I miss like crazy his Dean voice!

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Bergamot said:

Yes, the "Tell me what hurts" is what got to me as well. ❤️

Briana Buckmaster said the same thing on Twitter, and added, "I'm gonna start answering the phone with that." 😄 

I tried to find Briana's Tweet but didn't see anything. Link please?

If they are shooting in pods,  Jensen might not need to be there for the first couple days. I imagine he probably wants to spend every possible minute with his family, since it could def be a while before they are together again once he's here, assuming of course they aren't coming with him. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I tried to find Briana's Tweet but didn't see anything. Link please?

If they are shooting in pods,  Jensen might not need to be there for the first couple days. I imagine he probably wants to spend every possible minute with his family, since it could def be a while before they are together again once he's here, assuming of course they aren't coming with him. 

I saw her comment on IG 

Screenshot_2021-02-06-18-02-16-774_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Icarus said:

I am confused though because he is scheduled to be in the first two eps of The Boys and filming starts on 16 Feb so should he not be in Canada isolating?  It's lovely to hear his Jensen voice - though I miss like crazy his Dean voice!

I think the Ackles post stuff days after the event or location shown. If they are posting about Colorado,  I bet they are already in Texas or that JA is already in Canada. Probably has to do with keeping off the radar of stalkerish followers. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, MAK said:

I think the Ackles post stuff days after the event or location shown. If they are posting about Colorado,  I bet they are already in Texas or that JA is already in Canada. Probably has to do with keeping off the radar of stalkerish followers. 

I don't generally assume one way or the other. I think occasionally they may go "oh hey this is cute, I should post this" a while afterwards but most of the time I think it's pretty accurate to where they are or what they are doing at the time(at least within a day or two, which is a perfectly reasonable amount of time to take to decide to post something).  I do think it's possible he might have decided to post now to prove that the hairdresser wasn't "lying" about him being in Colorado with his family as some shipper fans(of both stripes) accused her of doing and were harrassing her.

I think they it's possible they will be leaving soon though which is why they aren't being as "radio silent" as they had been.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, MishMIsh said:

Sorry it this is stupid question, but is there a way to purchase only the commenteries from the seasons? I'd really like to listen/watch them 😚 Thanks

I don't think so.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, MishMIsh said:

Sorry it this is stupid question, but is there a way to purchase only the commenteries from the seasons? I'd really like to listen/watch them 😚 Thanks

I haven’t used my DVD players in years, but lack of commentaries is definitely the downside of streaming.

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I would be curious to know which seasons/episodes are most streamed, and if new viewers stick out the whole series. 

Two people at my job that started watching and became huge fans lost their enthusiasm after season 12. My boss stopped watching after the finale for that season and said that she has no interest in continuing because the show was no longer as good.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I would be curious to know which seasons/episodes are most streamed, and if new viewers stick out the whole series. 

I was wondering the exact same thing! Most people I've introduced the show too really enjoy the 1st season, I have to check what season they are on now...

5 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

Two people at my job that started watching and became huge fans lost their enthusiasm after season 12. My boss stopped watching after the finale for that season and said that she has no interest in continuing because the show was no longer as good.

Isn't that when Yabba Dabba Doo took over?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, falltime said:

Misha had his second hip surgery. I hope his healing goes well. He briefly showed all the meds he has to take and his compression pant in his latest video.

Poor thing. I wish him a speedy recovery.  Looks very uncomfortable. But do they really send you right home after replacement surgery? Wow, I hope he's being well taken care of.

• Love 3