Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

So two months after it's ending, these are the trends on Tumblr for the week ending Jan 18th.

Ships. (Ugh << my commentary, not theirs)

ships.png

TV

tv.png

Celebs

celeb.png

General. I find it fascinating that they say Supernatural 'continues to trend as actors revisit their characters'. Jensen is half of Destiel and is Dean Winchester (and arguably, is Supernatural) and he has had exactly nothing to say about the show or Dean since one day after the finale. Heh.

general.png

I think Destiel will trend for a while for the same reason Star Wars'  Reylo did: shippers didn't get their endgame. 

Negative discussion often gets more play but lots of traffic in the tags leads to trending. I bet a lot of the SPN trending, Dean trending etc is based on rants.

Jensen has always been high in trending on tumblr. And at least it was never for something like "is he or is he not a cannibal?" Which is why usually not on the list jumped to number 2.

Danneel sent good wishes for Jared & Gen on the debut of their show tonight.

I'm trying to imagine being the person who would respond with this. Guess it's good Danneel got both of their Twitter handles wrong (obviously shared/copied from Instagram), so they won't see it. Heh. Seriously though. What is wrong with people?

huh.png

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Danneel sent good wishes for Jared & Gen on the debut of their show tonight.

I'm trying to imagine being the person who would respond with this. Guess it's good Danneel got both of their Twitter handles wrong (obviously shared/copied from Instagram), so they won't see it. Heh. Seriously though. What is wrong with people?

huh.png

Hahaha, I imagine that twitter person going: "Noone else is in the show just him. Other actors don't exist. Jared plays Walker, Walker's wife, his kids, his father, his mother, his partner, his horse, his car, his weapon, probably a couple of street signs..."

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 1/17/2021 at 10:43 PM, DeeDee79 said:

I saw a YouTube clip from a fan convention where Jared stated that he felt that he had the same traits and motivations as Sam ( cringe ) . Maybe that's why he plays him as written if he relates to his behavior. 

In light of the Sera Gamble years, where she was accused of favoritism toward Jared, which effected Sam on screen, this is mighty interesting.

• Love 3

Dallas con is the latest re-scheduled from 2020 to 2021 to get re-re-scheduled to 2022.

The SPN Convention, originally set for March 12-14, 2021, will now be moved to the NEW DATE: JANUARY 28-30, 2022 at the same venue, the Plano Event Center!

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Dallas con is the latest re-scheduled from 2020 to 2021 to get re-re-scheduled to 2022.

I hope these people were given the choice of getting all their money back after the first re-scheduling. And by ALL, I mean for seating, pictures, additional autographs, room reservations, etc.

• Love 1
On 1/16/2021 at 5:04 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

But Jared isn't (just) interpreting his character,  he's interpreting Dean. And he's wrong.

He's using Dean and Supernatural to.Build up Walker because Dean/Jensen just won a big award. It's mercenary. The dude is always looking out for himself IMO and he should because he is one step away from CW dad.

The promos for this looked terrible. He is already talking about dragging Jensen onto it which I hope doesn't happen. I am sure there will be a lot more Supernatural stunt casting than Gen to keep it afloat.

I hope Jensen shines on the Boys and. Continues took forward.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Castiels Cat said:

He's using Dean and Supernatural to.Build up Walker because Dean/Jensen just won a big award. It's mercenary. The dude is always looking out for himself IMO and he should because he is one step away from CW dad.

The promos for this looked terrible. He is already talking about dragging Jensen onto it which I hope doesn't happen. I am sure there will be a lot more Supernatural stunt casting than Gen to keep it afloat.

I hope Jensen shines on the Boys and. Continues took forward.

IMO Jared's mentioning Supernatural, Sam and Dean in his interviews just shows how much he is struggling to leave Supernatural behind, it has been so much part of his life. I don't think for one minute that the people that like Jared are going to be influenced by him talking about Supernatural to whether or not they will watch Walker. It is obvious that a big part of the Supernatural fan base is following him to Walker but they would do that IMO whether or not he mentioned SPN.

For me Walker is not the sort of programme I watch but if it had been shown on TV in the UK then I probably would watch the odd episode unlike The Boys which I was a huge fan of before Jensen was announced as being Soldier Boy so I will definitely be watching that!

Again IMO it is absolutely and irrefutably obvious that Jensen is a good friend of Jared's and vice a versa so if he decides to direct an episode or appear I am sure it will be because he wants to not for any other reason.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Taking a break from Supernatural.  Watching older shows.  May try it again after some time has passed by, but I'll be skipping the last few years. 

I'm sure the press will help Jared with the initial curiosity about his new show, but Walker wasn't one that I watched that much the first time.  I'll wait to see if it makes it before I think about it.  Getting tired of liking a show to only see it canceled.

I’m thinking Toronto or vicinity. We’ve had about that much snow.  Otherwise they’d all have to be quarantining all the time crossing the border. I don’t know how The Boys films... maybe not as organized as Supernatural with weekends off etc.

Danneel likes to keep busy. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

That kind of looks like a permanent residence?

I'm thinking second home. He did hashtag about moving the family. That may be how they could get into Canada much earlier than he needed to be for The Boys. Obviously with COVID restrictions there's no way to fly back and forth between Canada and Austin, and they're not going to want to be apart for 6-8 months. Sure, the border will probably open up within that time, but I'm guessing quarantine restrictions are likely to stay in place longer.

And who knows, they may be thinking of projects via their production company that will be produced in Hollywood North - Toronto or Vancouver.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

I’m thinking Toronto or vicinity. We’ve had about that much snow.  Otherwise they’d all have to be quarantining all the time crossing the border. I don’t know how The Boys films... maybe not as organized as Supernatural with weekends off etc.

Danneel likes to keep busy. 

It seems like he's had that much snow since mid-December, has Toronto had that much snow since mid-December? The three times we've seen his place, there has been significant snow on the ground.  

• Love 2
16 hours ago, tessathereaper said:

It seems like he's had that much snow since mid-December, has Toronto had that much snow since mid-December? The three times we've seen his place, there has been significant snow on the ground.  

It might not be Toronto proper - a snowy area in Canada that is driveable to where he shoots. It makes the most sense. 

• Love 2

I was floored by how long #HappyBirthdayDeanWinchester trended yesterday.

It seemed like it was all day long.

I have to say that I think the outpouring of love for the character was greater yesterday than it's ever been before.

So, SO! bittersweet...

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Bobcatkitten said:

It might not be Toronto proper - a snowy area in Canada that is driveable to where he shoots. It makes the most sense. 

There aren't any mountains in the Toronto area but there are definitely areas that could look like that well within a reasonable drive of Toronto. I feel like if it was British Columbia/Vancouver area the paparazzi would have found them by now. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

I was floored by how long #HappyBirthdayDeanWinchester trended yesterday.

It seemed like it was all day long.

I have to say that I think the outpouring of love for the character was greater yesterday than it's ever been before.

So, SO! bittersweet...

Very bittersweet, and a lot of viewers are still really raw where it concerns how Dean was treated at the end. There's a lot of anger out there, and I don't think that's going away anytime soon, if ever. And in general a lot of people are simply missing the character badly. Again, maybe they wouldn't as much if the ending hadn't literally trashed him barely a week after their "win", stupid as it was, and gave him zero future just 'cuz.

Bittersweet with heavy on the BITTER.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, PAForrest said:

Very bittersweet, and a lot of viewers are still really raw where it concerns how Dean was treated at the end. There's a lot of anger out there, and I don't think that's going away anytime soon, if ever. And in general a lot of people are simply missing the character badly. Again, maybe they wouldn't as much if the ending hadn't literally trashed him barely a week after their "win", stupid as it was, and gave him zero future just 'cuz.

Bittersweet with heavy on the BITTER.

That ending for Dean was messed up. TBH though I'd rather see him dead than live out the life of mediocrity that Sam apparently did. Dean is a legend that can never be taken away. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Supafanstan said:

That ending for Dean was messed up. TBH though I'd rather see him dead than live out the life of mediocrity that Sam apparently did. Dean is a legend that can never be taken away. 

It would be impossible for Dean to be mediocre, that's probably why they had to kill him. Because it would make Sam's life look all the more pathetic by comparison. LOL  Whatever it was, because it was Dean, he'd have been extraordinary.  Local fire department?  The best guy on the team, always going above and beyond.  Teacher?  Most popular teacher in school, has a shop class AND school plays.  School bus driver?  Kids want to go home on HIS bus.  And frankly whatever he did he'd probably get promoted quickly. Because that's just Dean and that's how Jensen played him.

• Love 9
On 1/24/2021 at 4:05 PM, tessathereaper said:

My guess is that pic was taken on the same day he took the one of him shoveling snow and he posted it today.

28 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

🤪

So wish they would do a photo shoot(or something/anything!) with The Ackles ASAP.

The fandom is going through wicked withdrawal symptoms at this point. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Myrelle said:

🤪

So wish they would do a photo shoot(or something/anything!) with The Ackles ASAP.

The fandom is going through wicked withdrawal symptoms at this point. 

I'm going to guess the costume will be revealed in the first ep of S3

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MishMIsh said:

Made my knees ache just watching, lol.

They really are determined not to let us know where they are though. Good for them! (even if I'm dying to know 😛 )

ETA: Just looking at the outside shot at the beginning of the video, it looks like the kind of rock face you see in eastern Ontario - that 'rusty' looking rock. Yes, I am desperate for content, lol.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 11

What makes me laugh even more is that you can't take the boy out of Ackting, even when he's "horsing around". I laughed out loud when he went up on his "hind legs". Oh, Jensen, these kids are bound to turn out to be actors all. 🙂

• Love 10

It makes sense he’s within driving distance of film locations. I’m about 30 km North of Toronto and we had a good dumping of snow today, so he should be out with his shovel 😍They may have purchased, one doesn’t usually paint and decorate a rental.

Those kids not only won the genetic jackpot, they got a fun dad too.... and mum. 

• Love 9
On 1/26/2021 at 6:53 PM, Pondlass1 said:

It makes sense he’s within driving distance of film locations. I’m about 30 km North of Toronto and we had a good dumping of snow today, so he should be out with his shovel 😍They may have purchased, one doesn’t usually paint and decorate a rental.

Those kids not only won the genetic jackpot, they got a fun dad too.... and mum. 

Absolutely! I hope Danneel will start posting more goodies here in 2021!

If they didn't buy that place, then they probably signed a year lease that started in December. Yeah, one doesn't normally make changes to a rental. However, some landlords will allow you to paint if you want to. Knowing Danneel, any changes she did make to a rental would only improve the place. They certainly like adventures!

• Love 7
6 hours ago, tessathereaper said:

I do...whoo did it get hot in here or is it just Jensen's beard keeping me warm. 🙂    He looks great, it's just not a posed picture.  Look at those arms. 🙂    And I love that hair, it looks very fluffy.

He told us they asked him to grow out his beard for The Boys. It makes sense that the hair goes with it (assuming for storyline). And yea, it just got super hot in herrr. 😍

At least the mystery of their location is solved! 

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

He told us they asked him to grow out his beard for The Boys. It makes sense that the hair goes with it (assuming for storyline). And yea, it just got super hot in herrr. 😍

At least the mystery of their location is solved! 

Definitely. And I'm surprised - I guess the family won't be going after all, which is going to be lonely for Jensen.

But he's definitely got his first SB look happening given what they asked him to do with the beard and the hair - at least for his first appearance. I'm assuming the look will change after that.

• Love 5