Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, MishMIsh said:

Do you know if it's going to be on Spotify too?

Probably not until May 7th when the album is actually released.  I'm going to guess that Apple/iTunes gets the first previews and release.  But Volume 1 was available on the main music services, I bought the digital from Amazon.  So Volume 2 most likely will be available there as well.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, ahrtee said:

The problem with the beard (for me) is that it changes the shape of his face, making it much longer (and oblong) and out of proportion.  If it followed his jawline at least a little closer it would look better IMO.  (He does have a lovely jawline!)

Yup. We've seen that and it absolutely looks great on him. Since this is obviously for a role, I'll allow it 😁 (especially since it also gives us that hair). 

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Jensen's friend is running an art auction for charity and asked Jensen to contribute.  So, of course he drew batman.  lol

Someone has also been working out.

OMG that's sooooooo cute!!!!!!

Yeah, definitely been working out - or all that snow shoveling is really fab for toning the body. LOL! The big bushy beard isn't my favorite at all either, but I know it's temporary for the role. But I look forward to the day he posts selfies without it.

I love all the comments from other actors to his selfie. Does Ian Somerhalder live in Toronto? Yes, Ian, bring him bourbon!

So apparently even with being vaccinated and testing neg, Ontario still requires 14 days of quarantine?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, PAForrest said:

So apparently even with being vaccinated and testing neg, Ontario still requires 14 days of quarantine?

Yep. Alas, it's probably better for him, too, given the shitshow that is Ontario and its Covid numbers right now. I do hope he's vaccinated - have we heard for sure? Right now he needs protection from us more than we need protection from him.

I love that little Batman. Both he and his creator have the same smirk. 😄

smiles.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Yep. Alas, it's probably better for him, too, given the shitshow that is Ontario and its Covid numbers right now. I do hope he's vaccinated - have we heard for sure? Right now he needs protection from us more than we need protection from him.

I love that little Batman. Both he and his creator have the same smirk. 😄

smiles.jpg

Jensen commented to Misha's post showing himself (Misha) getting vaccinated, and he said something like 'welcome to the club', indicating he had already been vaccinated, I assume when he was in Colorado.

I love Jensen's Batman too - and the smirk! Dies!

Edited by PAForrest
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Some comments on Jensen's post.

Much as I love his peers comments, I love that amazon is commenting even more. I can't WAIT for him to be a bigger part of the show/cast social media.

• Love 6

The most interesting part of his post (at least to me) is that he read "all the scripts". Since he doesn't like to read ahead for his current role I'm assuming he is reading "other" scripts?  Like what??? Inquiring minds need to know.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

The most interesting part of his post (at least to me) is that he read "all the scripts". Since he doesn't like to read ahead for his current role I'm assuming he is reading "other" scripts?  Like what??? Inquiring minds need to know.

I have two thoughts:  One, this is a new character that he doesn't know well, so he can't just go with "how would I react in this situation"; and mostly, as a true ensemble cast, he has to learn how his character fits in with the rest of the characters and their storylines.   His character would have to know what's going on with the others, even if he's not in a particular script/scene.   

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

I have two thoughts:  One, this is a new character that he doesn't know well, so he can't just go with "how would I react in this situation"; and mostly, as a true ensemble cast, he has to learn how his character fits in with the rest of the characters and their storylines.   His character would have to know what's going on with the others, even if he's not in a particular script/scene.   

True, but how many scripts ahead could he have? "All" the scripts to me implies that he has others besides The Boys.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

True, but how many scripts ahead could he have? "All" the scripts to me implies that he has others besides The Boys.

Seasons 1 and 2 had only 8 episodes per season.  I assume 3 will be the same.  That's not too much to read ahead.

ETA: Especially if he's in quarantine, bored and looking for things to read. 😊

Edited by ahrtee
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

The scripts would have to be sent to him wouldn't they? It's not like he can just ask to read random scripts for other projects he wouldn't be in the running for.

He could also be reading scripts for the projects they're working on for Chaos Machine.

Also if you'd like to join me in my personal fantasy land, Ryan Reynolds started following Jensen a couple weeks ago ... soooooo maybe something else entirely???? Yessssss, it's really nice over here. LOL!

ETA: I wish I could figure out how to imbed these things, but Misha posted an update to his health issues a couple days ago. He started jogging again after his second hip replacement surgery. Poor guy, but good for him - glad he's finally feeling better.

Edited by PAForrest
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, ahrtee said:

Seasons 1 and 2 had only 8 episodes per season.  I assume 3 will be the same.  That's not too much to read ahead.

ETA: Especially if he's in quarantine, bored and looking for things to read. 😊

Season 1 and 2 are on the books and I'm certain he's watched them. I don't see him needing to read those scripts to get a feel for the other characters. I don't think the S3 scripts are all written yet (Kripke just Tweeted about being in the writers room for starting the Herogasm episode). So no, I don't think he's been busy reading TB scripts.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, PAForrest said:

Also if you'd like to join me in my personal fantasy land, Ryan Reynolds started following Jensen a couple weeks ago ... soooooo maybe something else entirely???? Yessssss, it's really nice over here. LOL!

*Moves to your island.

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

You're not supposed to wish an actor good luck. :P

Yup, makes it sound like they don't have talent so they need random luck. 

I guess "break a leg" wouldn't make a good hashtag either, though.

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, tessathereaper said:

I'm pretty sure that's really only for theatre actors.

The meaning behind "Break a Leg"

If actors were not performing, they had to stay behind the “leg line,” which also meant they wouldn't get paid. If you were to tell the actor to “break a leg,” you were wishing them the opportunity to perform and get paid. The sentiment remains the same today; the term means “good luck, give a good performance.”

Since stage acting is a one shot business, you said break a Leg because to say good luck might bring bad luck.  It a superstitious belief that actors still use today, lol.

I've never heard them doing it for TV or Film since they reshoot and shoot more than once for any scene.  It's connected to live performances.  :)

Edited by 7kstar
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, FlickChick said:

I'm so very happy that Jensen got to take Baby home with him! And there's no doubt in my mind, that if he didn't have that written into his contract, he would not have gotten the car. 👿

No doubt at all, especially in Jensen's mind, I assume. He was willing to forgo a pay raise to have the car in his contract instead, for goodness sake. Yeah, he knew if it wasn't in writing, he wouldn't have gotten Hero 1.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I would’ve swapped Baby for a memorable mind blowing masterpiece of a finale... but then I’m not a car girl. 

Unfortunately, Jensen (or Jared) had no control over that finale. We all deserved a mind blowing masterpiece! I'll bet both guys learned something about producer's credit/influence because of this fiasco.

• Love 1

I'm watching the Oscars on my DVR and was shocked to see Misha!. He was sitting at the Sound of Metal table with the director and writers. I checked the cast and crew list on IMDb and his name only appears in the very long list of Thanks at the bottom of the page. He must be close friends with the director and/or writer.

ETA: Apparently, I'm far from being the only confused person! https://nypost.com/2021/04/25/supernatural-star-misha-collins-at-oscars-2021-confuses-twitter/

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

I'm watching the Oscars on my DVR and was shocked to see Misha!. He was sitting at the Sound of Metal table with the director and writers. I checked the cast and crew list on IMDb and his name only appears in the very long list of Thanks at the bottom of the page. He must be close friends with the director and/or writer.

ETA: Apparently, I'm far from being the only confused person! https://nypost.com/2021/04/25/supernatural-star-misha-collins-at-oscars-2021-confuses-twitter/

Yes, the director is a long time friend of Misha's. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

And he can sing and dance!

And "Ackt" like no other-not for me, anyway.

I wish that we could get some live action Ackting sooner, but it looks like we're going to have to settle for Voice Ackting before that.

Batman will be out in June and I'm psyched for that, too.

And the new Radio Co. CD in early May.

Lots of Jensen goodies and goodness coming our way at last...🥰

• Love 4

I was just rewatching a con video where Jensen was talking about Charles Beeson coming back to direct The Gamblers a few days ago. So sad.

- The Gamblers (2020)

- The Rupture (2019)

- The French Mistake (2011)

- 99 Problems (2010)

- Changing Channels (2009)

- I Believe the Children Are Our Future (2009)

- The Rapture (2009)

- Sex and Violence (2009)

- I Know What You Did Last Summer (2008)

- It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester (2008)

- Time Is on My Side (2008)

- Sin City (2007)

- Roadkill (2007)

- Playthings 

5 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Dabb!😒

Once again, Dean (Jensen) is screwed by the editing. Same as the majority of Michael's introduction.

I wonder if I will ever stop hearing/seeing things that make me loath Badd even more?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Once again, Dean (Jensen) is screwed by the editing. Same as the majority of Michael's introduction.

I wonder if I will ever stop hearing/seeing things that make me loath Badd even more?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! 🤬

• Love 4
5 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Doubtful. I'm sure that there's loads more that will come out sooner or later.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, tessathereaper said:

Sirius XM Channel 28 The Spectrum is going to be playing Radio Co's song "Quarter" To at 1pm Pacific Time.  If you have Sirius don't forget to listen. :)

First time I've really appreciated having SiriusXM :)

This song SO deserves to be on the real radio. But Sirius is a start. :)

• Love 4
3 hours ago, tessathereaper said:

Sirius XM Channel 28 The Spectrum is going to be playing Radio Co's song "Quarter" To at 1pm Pacific Time.  If you have Sirius don't forget to listen. :)

It was fun because he introduced Jensen first as the voice of  Red Hood, then as Dean Winchester, then upcoming Soldier Boy, and had nice things to say about Jensen's and Steve's voices. ♥

• Love 6