Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Is that Jensen singing? Because....😍😮

I'm sure it is. He sounds a little deeper in this one, and I like it! It pretty much has the same vibe as Vol 1, which I loved, so I'm psyched for this!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I'm sure it is. He sounds a little deeper in this one, and I like it! It pretty much has the same vibe as Vol 1, which I loved, so I'm psyched for this!

I LOVE it...I'm also stoked because they are going to release it on CD....Yay!

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

He sounds Amazing!!!

God, I've missed him So. Much. 🥰💝

• Love 4
5 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

He has exceptional range. He can hit the highs and lows with great clarity. Is there anything he can't do???? 😉

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, MishMIsh said:

I feel like I already knew this - has it been announced before? I might be confusing it with Red Hood. I didn't know that Jack Quaid was also involved. One degree of separation with The Boys!

• Useful 1
40 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I feel like I already knew this - has it been announced before? I might be confusing it with Red Hood. I didn't know that Jack Quaid was also involved. One degree of separation with The Boys!

This must have been done a while ago--Naya Rivera died almost a year ago, just a few months into lockdown.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ahrtee said:

This must have been done a while ago--Naya Rivera died almost a year ago, just a few months into lockdown.  

Yes she did. I know that Jensen told us he'd done more voice work and I feel like we knew it was this, but again, I might be conflating that with Red Hood. They are reporting it like it's 'new' news. 

Jeremy Adams tweeted this (nice thread).

• Love 3
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

The thing with animated projects is that they take a couple of years or more to finally hit the screen. I believe Jensen told one of his M&G groups a year or two ago that he had voiced this particular project. I don't recall if he said he was the lead voice, however, but Jensen fans have been waiting for DC to release the movie(s). So the reason it looks like new news is that it is - this is the first announcement of the project because it's finally complete and ready for air. Yay!

In the solo panel he did right before the finale aired, he was in his garage with the Impala and I believe he indicated that was where he did his voice work, and that he'd worked on something more recently. But no details. So a couple years from now we might get another announcement about another project.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, PAForrest said:

The thing with animated projects is that they take a couple of years or more to finally hit the screen. I believe Jensen told one of his M&G groups a year or two ago that he had voiced this particular project. I don't recall if he said he was the lead voice, however, but Jensen fans have been waiting for DC to release the movie(s). So the reason it looks like new news is that it is - this is the first announcement of the project because it's finally complete and ready for air. Yay!

In the solo panel he did right before the finale aired, he was in his garage with the Impala and I believe he indicated that was where he did his voice work, and that he'd worked on something more recently. But no details. So a couple years from now we might get another announcement about another project.

This rings bells and make sense. I've also seen several people on Twitter point out that Jensen gave one of his patented hints that are so obvious in hindsight, when he Insta'd himself in the Batman costume for Halloween. He is a sly one. This was 73w ago, lol. 🙂

jah.png

• Love 6
On 3/31/2021 at 2:32 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

Jensen's own tweet 🙂

WOW!

Over  83,000 likes for this tweet!!

It appears that the comic fandom has embraced him already, and I'm sure his turn as the Red Hood might have had a little to do with that.

So happy for our guy. 

A great week for him and us. 🥰

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

This is my new favorite song.

The setting, the softness of the vocals and visuals, the snowy backdrop. " 

Everything about it is perfect.

My guess is they shot that in Ackles' Colorado backyard. Beautiful snowy scenery - and the property ain't bad either. 😍

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Over a million likes in less than 24 hour.  I love that people are excited for this movie.

Including Jensen :)  The 'boyhood dream' part makes me so happy for him.

35 minutes ago, MishMIsh said:

Another music video??

Maybe one featuring more of Steve this time (since we know Jensen is all about sharing the spotlight). ♥

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Including Jensen 🙂 The 'boyhood dream' part makes me so happy for him.

Yup.  Its nice to see.   But I have to admit this kind of caught my attention. 

...can’t wait for more!

More childhood dreams coming up or is he refering to part 2.   I know he' a big fan of Ryan Reynolds, I wonder how he feels about Ryan following him back on twitter.

• Love 3
(edited)

So Milo was on Jimmy Fallon. Jimmy (Gilmore Girls fan) noticed Milo's Emmy nomination with a note on it

c1a7f2462eaea67facd24d8762bdd011b05ae74d

So then Jared responded with

d6fd976cffd0e7a3e5b4abad2e1857a1f5316d0d

Ohmigod @miloanthonyventimiglia our offices are SO SIMILAR!! Little bit of @michaelmuller7 ,little bit of @gilmoregirls homeboy love! TWINSIES! (Well, I don’t have an Emmy nomination, but I DO have a “Best Body” trophy that was worth every dollar @genpadalecki paid for it on Hollywood & Vine). Miss ya brother. Couldn’t be more proud of ya. @jimmyfallon

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

I watched The Executioners Song today on TNT. What the hell happened to him?

Andrew Badd and too much power.

2 minutes ago, MishMIsh said:

Have you seen this?

Yup. The boy is shameless 🙂  And even under that all that hair he still has magnificent cheekbones.

• Love 6
(edited)
11 hours ago, MishMIsh said:

Jensen is bored in quarantine? 😁

10 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Oh how I adore this man. King of Selfies? Nahhh, King of Shade. Uhhuh. 😄

He's just so SASSY - loves it!

1 hour ago, MishMIsh said:

Have you seen this?

Screenshot_2021-04-08-04-57-56-738_com.instagram.android.jpg

I saw some complaints, but I Wouldn't kick him outta bed for eating crackers lol. At least we know he's not like men who do the Beard-fishing form of Catfishing, where guys look attractive with the beard but totally goofy once shaved lol. Me thinks he's trying to get us prepped for the gritty Soldier Boy/The Boys vibe.

Edited by shoetingstar
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Sorry Jensen, not even for you will I ever watch anything from Bobo again.

I was flabbergasted the CW gave Berens a show so I checked. They didn't. He is not the showrunner/crreator. So Speight IMO oversold him in his post.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

I was flabbergasted the CW gave Berens a show so I checked. They didn't. He is not the showrunner/crreator. So Speight IMO oversold him in his post.

Looks like he's a co-showrunner

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

Yeah, clearly he lobbied to work on it when he was looking for another job, obviously got the job, but the show is really Christina Kim's. I don't know if anyone watched it - the trailer actually looked good for a CW show. But I won't support Berens or Dabb, or even Singer if he doesn't keep his ass in retirement. However, it's all a moot point as I don't get the CW anymore, so if I want to watch something I have to stream it the following day off their website, and that's a pain in the ass.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Hollywood folk often fail upwards. 

Too bad. I had some interest in this show. And now that plummeted way down. 

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Aeryn13 said:

Hollywood folk often fail upwards. 

Too bad. I had some interest in this show. And now that plummeted way down. 

Yup. Even if Jensen was on the show (or anything that Bobo or Badd were involved with),  I wouldn't watch it. Not unless Jensen was exec producer and their boss.

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, PAForrest said:

They do make pretty music!

This is my favourite song so far, from both CDs. The sneak peek really buries the lead - that ending absolutely crushes.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

This is my favourite song so far, from both CDs. The sneak peek really buries the lead - that ending absolutely crushes.

I realize it's obnoxious to quote yourself, but oh well - I cannot get enough of this song. It's a real earworm, in the best possible way. Jensen has always had great raw vocal ability, but in my opinion, he really comes into his own on the song. He's a singer, y'all.

Not gonna lie, I enjoyed Vol 1 a lot, and there are some great songs on it, but this is the one I could actually hear on the radio. Of course that'll only happen in the same universe where Jensen has a shelf full of Emmys for Supernatural, but damnit, it should happen. I wish Jensen would tweet or Insta it on his own feed where it would get more attention than the Radio Company sm.

ETA: I'm a little baffled by Fangasm's characterization of the song as 'mellow'. It's really not. It has a great beat and build. It's not raucous rock 'n roll, but it's not mellow either. It's a great driving song, IMO.

• Love 4