Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

On 4/30/2021 at 6:30 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

It was fun because he introduced Jensen first as the voice of  Red Hood, then as Dean Winchester, then upcoming Soldier Boy, and had nice things to say about Jensen's and Steve's voices. ♥

I wonder if anyone recorded it?

On 4/30/2021 at 6:30 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

It was fun because he introduced Jensen first as the voice of  Red Hood, then as Dean Winchester, then upcoming Soldier Boy, and had nice things to say about Jensen's and Steve's voices. ♥

Oh, thanks so much for this nice little Jensen goodie!!

I don't have Sirius radio,  but wish I did, so I could have heard No Quarter and that Nice! intro. 

I'm crazy in love with that song! 💝

• Love 2
(edited)

From Jensen's Instagram.

Screenshot 2021-05-04 103433.png

Well the folks over at @tvguidemagazine have done it again. Can’t wait to take a trip down the memory highway. I’ll need a box of tissue and a bucket (don’t worry about me). Go to SupernaturalSpecial.com to pre-order this “TV Guide Magazine's Supernatural Forever” issue now. Otherwise it’ll be available on newsstands on May 18. #spnNeverDies #spnfamily

I love that he uses 'memory highway' instead of memory lane. He is so Dean.

ETA: (don't worry about me) He is also so Jensen.

I love him.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

*The website he said to go to is blank for me. Anyone else having problems?

Did Jensen release the news early or does tvguide have some more things? 

*EDIT: the website is working for me now.

Edited by falltime
Website working now
1 hour ago, ahrtee said:

Yeah, the magazine is $8 and the shipping is $10.50 (just in the US).  But I haven't seen TV Guides for sale at any "news stands" in town for a long time.  Not a lot of options. ☹️

Sometimes Barnes&Noble will carry TV Guide magazines.

1 hour ago, ahrtee said:

Yeah, the magazine is $8 and the shipping is $10.50 (just in the US).  But I haven't seen TV Guides for sale at any "news stands" in town for a long time.  Not a lot of options. ☹️

$28 shipping to Canada, but they also don't sell tv Guide in my area.

(edited)

I'll definitely check out B&N (all the way at the other end of town, but better than having to cross the border 😊)

If I find any, should I buy a few for others? (PM me).  Or is that against any laws?

Edited by ahrtee
3 hours ago, ahrtee said:

I'll definitely check out B&N (all the way at the other end of town, but better than having to cross the border 😊)

If I find any, should I buy a few for others? (PM me).  Or is that against any laws?

I shipped an EW SPN magazine to Finland....it's just crazy expensive.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, ahrtee said:

Thanks ahrtee, that's nice of you. Mailing a magazine US/Canada shouldn't be more than five or six dollars, max. I send an envelope of paperwork about the same size/dimensions every other week to NC for my boss and it's $5.50 Canadian. They are taking advantage of fans willing to pay anything.  I'm sure I'll see the photos online - that'll have to do. 

Edited by gonzosgirrl
Spelling someone's name correctly is important
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Thanks arhtee, that's nice of you. Mailing a magazine US/Canada shouldn't be more than five or six dollars, max. I send an envelope of paperwork about the same size/dimensions every other week to NC for my boss and it's $5.50 Canadian. They are taking advantage of fans willing to pay anything.  I'm sure I'll see the photos online - that'll have to do. 

It looks like shipping an envelope to Canada via priority mail starts at $28.50.  A regular first-class large envelope under a pound should cost about $5-6, so *maybe* they're not really taking advantage of fans.  Maybe.  (Though the US priority flat rate envelope should only be around $8, not $10.50, so maybe not.)  

1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

Close second to my fav, Quarter To. This album is (IMO) better than Vol 1, better songwriting, better vocals, tighter arrangements, just better all around.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

And debuting at #3 on the charts!!

He can be one of the Smith Brothers (from the cough drops...am I dating myself?) 😊

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, FlickChick said:

Please tell me that this Jensen is NOT what I have to look forward to in The Boys. 🙁

I am looking forward to Jensen on The Boys in any case I have no doubt this is going to be great.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, FlickChick said:

Please tell me that this Jensen is NOT what I have to look forward to in The Boys. 🙁

Given that he's filming The Boys.... yes? I'm 100% certain that's not the only Jensen you have to look forward to though. You don't put that guy in a form-fitting super suit. 😉

• Love 8
(edited)
13 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

You gotta admit that’s an impressive beard, but it must drive Jensen crazy. 

I imagine it might drive Danneel (and the kids) a little crazy if they were there.  Speaking from my own experience, those things can be pretty scratchy! 😊

Edited by ahrtee
Addition
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Full pic of the poster in the TV Guide Supernatural edition.

Weird that they made the wings white. Have they seen the show? LOL.

The fact that his wings are even visible is weird, lol. 

But I'm loving the singular and indisputable central placement + size! 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Message from Jensen to the JIB folks. Full on beard in motion :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/COqGF9EqryX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

(sorry if you don't have Instagram)

I know the beard is for filming right now but I had to giggle because with the hair still made up pretty neat, it`s totally the "girl in glasses, frizzy hair and a potato sack dress" in a rom-com where you are going "oh come on, she is hot, just do the make-over montage already".  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

It’s an all round weird poster. Fluffy white wings, beards, leather jackets...I don’t think the designer actually saw the show.

But I do like Jensen right out there in front.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

It’s an all round weird poster. Fluffy white wings, beards, leather jackets...I don’t think the designer actually saw the show.

But I do like Jensen right out there in front.

Well, we DeanGirls know he was always the star of the show. Unfortunately, the writers in the later seasons never got the memo. 😒

• Love 6
On 5/10/2021 at 6:03 PM, FlickChick said:

Well, we DeanGirls know he was always the star of the show. Unfortunately, the writers in the later seasons never got the memo. 😒

Jensen is not the only star of the show and I’ve never read anything about him saying this.  This constant need to tear down Jared in order to build up Jensen is pretty gross.

(edited)
54 minutes ago, BornToDie said:

Jensen is not the only star of the show and I’ve never read anything about him saying this.  This constant need to tear down Jared in order to build up Jensen is pretty gross.

This is not a zero sum game.  Fans preferring one character does not "tear down" the other--it's an opinion.   I personally enjoy seeing Dean front and center in the poster (especially since IMO his role in the show has been diminished over the last few years), but I'm not saying Sam shouldn't be there.  It has nothing to do with Jensen or Jared.

Edited by ahrtee
  • Love 5

I'm definitely not crazy about the wings.  First of all, Cas hasn't had wings that aren't tattered since Season 8 and secondly it seems like his wings are wrapped around half the characters protecting them.  And I don't like that Chuck is front and center while Bobby is relegated to the back.  He looks like an afterthought.  Other than that it's OK, but for some reason, it just looks weird.  And it's really hard to get front and center focus on 2 people in a collage like that, so I don't think it mattered which was which.  They're equally important and, yes, of course, we all have our favorites.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Katy M said:

First of all, Cas hasn't had wings that aren't tattered since Season 8 and secondly it seems like his wings are wrapped around half the characters protecting them.

In that case, he's "protecting" Jack, Crowley and Lucifer! 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

In that case, he's "protecting" Jack, Crowley and Lucifer! 😁

I know.  Jack makes sense, somewhat.  Although he doesn't really need it.

(edited)

Maybe he's trying to bring them "back into the fold." 😊

ETA:  As someone who's done graphic design in the past, I'm pretty sure there's no deep hidden significance to any of the choices.  

Edited by ahrtee
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/12/2021 at 1:25 PM, Katy M said:

I'm definitely not crazy about the wings.  First of all, Cas hasn't had wings that aren't tattered since Season 8 and secondly it seems like his wings are wrapped around half the characters protecting them.  And I don't like that Chuck is front and center while Bobby is relegated to the back.  He looks like an afterthought.  Other than that it's OK, but for some reason, it just looks weird.  And it's really hard to get front and center focus on 2 people in a collage like that, so I don't think it mattered which was which.  They're equally important and, yes, of course, we all have our favorites.

Well, in the over arching story of the series, Chuck/God was more important, as he wrote their stories.  It’s debatable that He was more important in their lives,  but a case could be made as, again, he wrote their stories.

I don’t mind Cas’s wings being white, because we only ever saw their shadow - not the actual wings.  And while I love Jensen w/a beard, Dean never really had one.  Sam did in S14, tho.

Edited by roamyn

Does anyone know what happened to Brilliant But Cancelled? For those that don’t know what I’m talking about it was a Television Without Pity archive and all of the old Supernatural recaps were there. The site has been down for over a month now and I was just wondering if anyone knows why.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, falltime said:

The cast getting the blue ray box set, tv guide magazine, and box of custom chocolates.

image.png.1368d07d54b8bd9d2fc87a4f13bfc1b9.png

Picture source: Kim Rhodes Instagram

The chocolates look delish. That's a cool gift.

As for the boxed dvd set ... well, you could use it to set a plant on or something.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2