Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

This story is going to be a twist of ret-conning I'm afraid. I have faith that Robbie can pull it off. But fingers crossed anyway.

That's the biggest issue that I have with this premise. We've seen this story before on the show. It's Meet Cute w/Monsters. Mary hides her hunter credentials and John is clueless until after Mary dies. There aren't that many holes in their storyline and it's going to be a challenge to create something that really changes this dynamic without retconning the whole premise that started off the series and come across like AU fanfiction. Maybe Robbie can pull it off, but of all idea around expanding the SPN universe, this excites me the least.

And I'm glad that Jared and Jensen apparently talked and cleared the air. This is the big problem with SM - you post something when you're upset, the whole world blows up and it all has to get resolved with a person to person talk. It's one of the primary reasons that I deleted my Facebook account.

Edited by Hana Chan
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, BabySpinach said:

Fancy that, this personal issue got hashed out privately without a problem! Oh, but then Jared wouldn't have gotten all that coddling and validation and "love"... 

Yup, that's the thing about acting like an adult - only AFTER acting like a child got you everything you wanted. And did all the damage. Some of which is not gonna be undone.

I can't respect it and I can't take it seriously.

I hope their careers continue to go their very separate ways. 

• Love 19

I think Jared got what he wanted, especially knowing how some in the fandom would react:  Most of the media coverage today, including Variety, was Jared whole heartache social media.  This should have always been a private matter, and I'm glad that Jensen is an adult about it.  "Fans" are in many of the articles are commenting "I mean I would have watched but after how they treated Jared, I'm not going to".  This is so unnecessary, but I'm glad it has been resolved. It would be nice to move on and be excited to see more about the planning and casting for the show.

• Love 3

I saw quite a few comments of "how could they cut Jared out of the deal, waaaah". 

So did everyone demand Jensen gets producer credit and earnings from Walker? Why in the hell would Jared get anything from the production company of other people? He owns no rights to SPN whatsoever. 

People confuse having been an actor in something with having the rights to it. And again, if Jared wanted those, he could have gone after such a project.

I'm guessing Chaos Machine is leasing them/has aquired the rights. Or partial rights from Kripke.

• Love 13
57 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

And as usual, Jensen is the bigger man.

And those tweets are still up there, so I'm pretty sure this was all about getting attention again. 

He's going to be a part of getting someone hurt someday if he doesn't learn that you can't do that to people-not with this fandom, anyway. 

And he learned nothing here that I can see.

Again. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, ahrtee said:

IDK--that's kind of insulting to Jared if, with so many people involved and working on the project, that he was so blind/oblivious that he didn't hear anything about it.  Even with NDAs or keeping things quiet, word still does leak, especially among the SPN crowd.  I guess he was just insulted that Jensen didn't tell him first.

I think that's it.  Jensen is for some reason supposed to RUN it by him first.  But it's not really so many people.  Jensen, Danneel and Robbie are three people, Kripke is four, then most likely a few higher ups at the CW/WB and the woman who runs Chaos Machine for them.  It sounds like a lot but it's just the people directly involved with the money, coming up with the idea, and who will be running the show.  It's very early stages.  

Jared is none of those things.  But really it tells you how interested Jared is in anything that doesn't directly involve himself if he was "shocked...just shocked".  He's really kind of a terrible person IMO.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

I'm guessing Chaos Machine is leasing them/has aquired the rights. Or partial rights from Kripke.

I think D said they acquired the rights from Kripke.

You know, maybe I'm naive, but when I read the announcements, I assumed it was early stages, as these things are, and that at some point J&D would find a way to include JP, possibly Misha, maybe others if only as cameos or guest appearances/voices.

And the bottom line is that this prequel isn't about Dean or Sam anyway. The story happens before they are born.

It'll be interesting to see who they hire for those roles.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, PAForrest said:

I think D said they acquired the rights from Kripke.

You know, maybe I'm naive, but when I read the announcements, I assumed it was early stages, as these things are, and that at some point J&D would find a way to include JP, possibly Misha, maybe others if only as cameos or guest appearances/voices.

And the bottom line is that this prequel isn't about Dean or Sam anyway. The story happens before they are born.

It'll be interesting to see who they hire for those roles.

I'm pretty sure that is exactly what Jensen told Jared. Dude, we don't even have a script yet what are you freaking out about? Before all that drama even I said most likely there will be episodes with different narrators to chance things up, or if Jensen is really busy doing something else a particular week.

• Love 6

I dearly hope that someday Karma has her way with Jared and he gets back all of the crap he has dished out over social media. He seems to be made of Teflon, and for some ungodly reason, people fall for his kicked-puppy act. He didn't even get punished for his drunken abuse in the whole bar fiasco. I hope he remembers all he's done when that time comes.

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I dearly hope that someday Karma has her way with Jared and he gets back all of the crap he has dished out over social media. He seems to be made of Teflon, and for some ungodly reason, people fall for his kicked-puppy act. He didn't even get punished for his drunken abuse in the whole bar fiasco. I hope he remembers all he's done when that time comes.

I know Jared literally drunkenly beat up one of his employees and was arrested AND CHARGED but NOTHING happened to him. He suffered no consequences.  It's disgusting. Meanwhile people get cancelled over honest mistakes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Jared just can't apologize. He at least deleted the tweet to Robbie but that certainly deserved an apology. I shouldn't be surprised, this is a pattern, but at this point, someone else really should control his social media. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
10 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Jensen: We're both busy and don't talk like we used to.

I think the quote was "face time" like we used to.  I think they were saying the same thing. Pretty much no worries it's all good.

Edited by Casseiopeia
9 minutes ago, TrininisaScorp said:

The way I cackled at this WandaVision bastardization.  It's so true.  Honestly, I hadn't followed much of the JPad drama prior to this, but this incident opened my eyes to his behavior and patterns.  No me gusta, bro. 

SNP drama.jpg

And for the last few years SPN was a never-ending Ralph Boner joke.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm sorry to anyone whose feeling may be hurt on Jared's behalf but I call Texas sized BS all over his twitter tirade.  It struck me as odd, that after nearly a week of great reviews for Jensen and Batman The Long Halloween, he makes an announcement about a project in partnership with his wife, and JP has to get all butt hurt and wring his hands. Maybe my personal life is influencing my perspective but I have had a belly full of people who inject themselves into every situation, find a way to be a victim, make everything about them.  It's a fine example to set for your children, jackass.

• Love 17

Jared should be ashamed of himself for creating this whole fiasco. He truly needs professional help for anger management. This "attack scenario" is a habit with him and yet his fans seem to think that his behavior is okay or whatever. IT IS NOT OKAY; NEVER WILL BE OKAY. I feel sorry for Jensen - how must he feel about this whole thing? I'll be curious to see if they decide to appear at conventions together like the "old days". If I were Jensen, I wouldn't. This SM tirade is NOT how you treat your friend. And lastly, Jared should apologize for said tirade - in the same damn forum that he posted it in. JMO. 👿

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

Jared should be ashamed of himself for creating this whole fiasco. He truly needs professional help for anger management. This "attack scenario" is a habit with him and yet his fans seem to think that his behavior is okay or whatever. IT IS NOT OKAY; NEVER WILL BE OKAY. I feel sorry for Jensen - how must he feel about this whole thing? I'll be curious to see if they decide to appear at conventions together like the "old days". If I were Jensen, I wouldn't. This SM tirade is NOT how you treat your friend. And lastly, Jared should apologize for said tirade - in the same damn forum that he posted it in. JMO. 👿

Amen. 

I'm still so pissed about all of this, too.

He fucking doxxed Jensen and yet he's somehow the more "injured one".

Unfuckingbelievable.

So done with this fandom. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Myrelle said:

And those tweets are still up there, so I'm pretty sure this was all about getting attention again. 

He's going to be a part of getting someone hurt someday if he doesn't learn that you can't do that to people-not with this fandom, anyway. 

And he learned nothing here that I can see.

Again. 

Why should he delete the tweets? He feels how he feels about it and erasing the tweets doesn't change anything and for the people who hate him already, it certainly wouldn't change anything.

And, I find the idea, that Jared is responsible for what his fans might choose to do very odd. Jared is allowed to express himself on his SM. It's his. If you don't like it, don't follow, him, and don't pay attention to it. Jared's not some cult leader asking his fans to do XYZ. If his fans hurt someone over something he expresses on his SM, that's on them.

Maybe SM wasn't the greatest place to express his grievance here, but it was a tweet expressing disappointment, not asking for someone to be murdered. I find the over-the-top reaction to his tweet to be more problematic.

4 hours ago, BabySpinach said:

Fancy that, this personal issue got hashed out privately without a problem! Oh, but then Jared wouldn't have gotten all that coddling and validation and "love"... 

Wouldn't he have? You all seem to be acting like his fanbase is some mindless cult so I doubt he's lacking in love from them (especially since his new show is thriving.) Maybe his tweet was actually exactly what it was...someone expressing disappointment about something.

If I were Jensen, I wouldn't. This SM tirade is NOT how you treat your friend.

Given that Jensen is a paragon of virtue (or not given some of the things I've seen him say and do) he probably realizes how friendships work. You don't chuck fifteen years of it, because someone says something mildly harmful on SM. People do shitty things to their friends sometimes and most, depending on the severity of the offense, work through it and don't toss the friendship because some of their fans have a hate-on for one of their friends.

He fucking doxxed Jensen and yet he's somehow the more "injured one".

Uh, how exactly did he do that? Am I looking at the wrong definition of "doxxing?" Did Jared reveal personal information - like Jensen's address, phone number, social security number - or something that I'm not aware of?

Edited by FilmTVGeek80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
51 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Why should he delete the tweets? He feels how he feels about it and erasing the tweets doesn't change anything and for the people who hate him already, it certainly wouldn't change anything.

And, I find the idea, that Jared is responsible for what his fans might choose to do very odd. Jared is allowed to express himself on his SM. It's his. If you don't like it, don't follow, him, and don't pay attention to it. Jared's not some cult leader asking his fans to do XYZ. If his fans hurt someone over something he expresses on his SM, that's on them.

Maybe SM wasn't the greatest place to express his grievance here, but it was a tweet expressing disappointment, not asking for someone to be murdered. I find the over-the-top reaction to his tweet to be more problematic.

Wouldn't he have? You all seem to be acting like his fanbase is some mindless cult so I doubt he's lacking in love from them (especially since his new show is thriving.) Maybe his tweet was actually exactly what it was...someone expressing disappointment about something.

Uh, how exactly did he do that? Am I looking at the wrong definition of "doxxing?" Did Jared reveal personal information - like Jensen's address, phone number, social security number - or something that I'm not aware of?

This behavior from Jared didn't happen in a vacuum. He has a history of airing his petty grievances on social media and watching his fans swarm the apparent source of his unhappiness (who were service workers more than once). When you have millions of followers, your responsibilities in regards to social media are far removed from those of Joe Schmoe venting into the void.

The reality is that crazy fans will always exist. So what is easier and safer, keeping your damn mouth shut about issues that absolutely do not need to be made public, or somehow convincing every single crazy fan that follows you to not overreact on your behalf? Jared has done this enough times before that he knew exactly what would happen if he pressed "Tweet." And given that he did hash this out with Jensen later in private, it just makes him look even more like a petty, impulsive, inconsiderate, self-centered child. He didn't need to involve un-informed outsiders in this personal drama that none of us have proper context to. End of story. 

If something contentious and personal doesn't absolutely need to be posted online and shared with strangers, then it shouldn't be. That's just common sense and general decency. 

ETA: I saw someone else put it this way: even disregarding Jared's massive following, if you have an issue with someone you work with, you don't CC everyone in your office and force them to witness your personal beef. And Jensen is supposed to be his close friend, not just a co-worker.

Edited by BabySpinach
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17

Jared knows exactly how his fans will respond to the tweets he made, otherwise he wouldn't repeatedly have to ask them to stop their behaviour.  This is not the first time he's done it, and as a public person with huge influence over his followers, he absolutely has a responsibility not to be a dick.

Frankly, I wonder what his home life is like if he reacts so viscerally to a perceived slight. I hope his kids never question his feet of clay.

I'm honestly surprised Jensen was so understanding,  considering Jared not only insulted (and according to Jared's own tweet), possibly endangered him, his wife and colleagues were also included in it. And the guy called Robbie Thompson a coward. I don't know Robbie, but if I were him I'd be looking to kick Jared's ass. He must be a nightmare to work for now that he has no one to reign him in. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Well, if it’s such common knowledge that Jared would react the way he did, it just makes Jensen’s handling of the announcement even more idiotic. He’s got a product to sell. The rollout sucked. 

ETA: None of this means his business can’t recover, but he screwed up. 

Edited by Bessie
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Bessie said:

Well, if it’s such common knowledge that Jared would react the way he did, it just makes Jensen’s handling of the announcement even more idiotic. He’s got a product to sell. The rollout sucked. 

Because if someone is prone to throwing tantrums, the correct response is always to tread on eggshells around them and cater to their every whim. 

I think people doing that for so long is why Jared never, ever grows up. Why should he if it always gets him his way?

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Bessie said:

Jared alone is responsible for his actions and reactions. Despite Jared's pathetic, whiney post, Jensen was the victim in all this.  He is not Jared's babysitter. Good grief. Did the people he struck  while drunk also ask for it? 

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 11
42 minutes ago, Bessie said:

And the roll out did not suck. JARED sucked. The announcements were great. The majority of the SPN cast responded with congratulations and kudos  like normal human beings.  Almost the whole cast of Jensen's new gig congratulated him. The fucking creator of Supernatural communicated his excitement over it. The only person who tainted it all was Jared. Because his precious feelings were hurt  he shit all over his 'brother's' moment, like the spoiled, selfish brat he is.

• Love 18

Regardless as to whether or not you think Jensen’s lack of communication is acceptable or not, it’s pretty shitty that Jared throws his “brother” of 15 years under the same bus he tosses waiters he’s known for a night. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
27 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

The majority of the SPN cast responded with congratulations and kudos  like normal human beings.  Almost the whole cast of Jensen's new gig congratulated him. The fucking creator of Supernatural communicated his excitement over it. The only person who tainted it all was Jared.

Wow I thought that the only replies were from Misha and Jared because I've just been reading about it here and not on SM. The fact that everyone else involved had the decency to offer congrats makes Jared's behavior even more gross IMO.

Edited by DeeDee79
  • Love 12
23 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

And the roll out did not suck. JARED sucked. The announcements were great. The majority of the SPN cast responded with congratulations and kudos  like normal human beings.  Almost the whole cast of Jensen's new gig congratulated him. The fucking creator of Supernatural communicated his excitement over it. The only person who tainted it all was Jared. Because his precious feelings were hurt  he shit all over his 'brother's' moment, like the spoiled, selfish brat he is.

This. 

So much.

And I stand by every word I've written throughout this whole mess-especially the ones about fans who can't accept that JP has an extended history of doxxing others(and splitting hairs about how he does that is no excuse-he knows this fandom and knows what he's doing and when and how he does it, IMO; and it isn't only about giving out personal information, intent plays a large part in it also-any decent therapist or counselor could and would attest to this) and those who think that it's in any way ok or acceptable to do this are only making excuses for and enabling his ever more harmful behavior. 

He did this to someone who is supposedly like a "brother" a to him.

It's no wonder to me that Jensen's family is somewhere in Colorado right now,  and away from Austin.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, trudysmom said:

I'm sorry to anyone whose feeling may be hurt on Jared's behalf but I call Texas sized BS all over his twitter tirade.  It struck me as odd, that after nearly a week of great reviews for Jensen and Batman The Long Halloween, he makes an announcement about a project in partnership with his wife, and JP has to get all butt hurt and wring his hands. Maybe my personal life is influencing my perspective but I have had a belly full of people who inject themselves into every situation, find a way to be a victim, make everything about them.  It's a fine example to set for your children, jackass.

It's problematic for sure. 

I'll say it again, the dude needs more help.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Danneel and the kids are in Austin. Jensen talked about them being there for JJ's Bday..

Ah well, my bad, but still not down the road from the Padaleckis any longer, right?

They sold that house, I believe.

• Useful 1

So, playing brothers for 15 years isn't enough, but apparently (according to so many of the comments on Jensen's twitter) they are expected to be brothers (more than friends) IRL too? (And not only brothers, but as co-dependent and their lives as intertwined as the Winchesters themselves. )

Y'know, they're just  two guys who developed a friendship by working together for 15 years, and surprisingly enough, still (mostly) like each other.  And I think a large part of that is because Jensen was/is so damn patient.   TBH, I got pretty tired of co-workers, even ones I liked, after 15 years, and IMO Jared is a very high-maintenance friend.  Even watching them together at a con panel makes me tired (and makes me want to smack Jared).  Even siblings usually aren't so damn close.

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

So, playing brothers for 15 years isn't enough, but apparently (according to so many of the comments on Jensen's twitter) they are expected to be brothers (more than friends) IRL too? (And not only brothers, but as co-dependent and their lives as intertwined as the Winchesters themselves. )

Y'know, they're just  two guys who developed a friendship by working together for 15 years, and surprisingly enough, still (mostly) like each other.  And I think a large part of that is because Jensen was/is so damn patient.   TBH, I got pretty tired of co-workers, even ones I liked, after 15 years, and IMO Jared is a very high-maintenance friend.  Even watching them together at a con panel makes me tired (and makes me want to smack Jared).  Even siblings usually aren't so damn close.

Just reading Twitter makes me feel like the JP/J2(?) fandom has indeed become neurotic in this way, too.

And yes, it's messed up beyond words to me, too.

• Love 8

Do these people not have agents to figure this stuff out for them? Doing this in public was super gross. This was the professional process running its course; there was no need to have a tantrum about it in a public forum. Actually, having SOME involvement from Sam/Jared (even extremely limited) would probably be considered a DRAW for the show, which his agent could have leveraged to get him involved, but he may well have shot himself in the foot here by personally lashing out at the very people he is hoping will HIRE him.

I mean, if Jared's not finished with Sam Winchester, or is just mad to see Jensen continuing to ride the SPN gravy train without him, he's welcome to pitch his own spin-off and involve whomever he wants. That's how the business works. No one is stopping him. Riling up the fans to turn this into a personality conflict, rather than a business decision, is pretty low, and disingenuous to the actual process of launching a project like this.

• Love 6

The whole thing seems very manufactured.

Tweeting something personal like that to someone you know is weird. Mostly people tweet stuff like that to people/companies they do not have access to in real life (politicians, actors, airlines, etc.). Jared not have any access to Jensen except SM? Did Jensen change his phone number and not share?

Not arguing if Jared should/shouldn't be upset. He has a right to feel however he feels. But who did he want to tell about being bummed and gutted? One would think he wanted to tell Jensen his feelings.

But, there are probably almost 10 million (if not more) combined followers of J2 on SM who know that Jensen is hardly ever online and only posts the bare minimum. Jared doesn't know this and was trying to communicate with Jensen via SM? Jared's 1st tweet saying he was disappointed he had to hear it on Twitter was a reply to Jensen. When did he think Jensen was going to see it? Bet he knew those ~10 million followers would see it though. 

Anyway,  hope it's over.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Myrelle said:

Ah well, my bad, but still not down the road from the Padaleckis any longer, right?

They sold that house, I believe.

The Ackles still have a house in Austin, but yes, they sold the lake house that was in Architectural Digest and moved to a completely different part of Austin several years ago - closer to the downtown area. Now with the Colorado house, it looks like they'll be going back and forth between the two places. I wonder in which state D is registering the kids for school?

As long as the Ackles remain part of the brewery, they have to maintain an address in Texas, according to Texas state law, from what I understand. If they wanted to give up their stake in the business, I wouldn't be at all surprised at a complete move out of Texas at that point.

1 hour ago, MAK said:

The whole thing seems very manufactured.

The "make-up" tweets were 110% PR. I'm sure the CW was involved. As to how much of a friendship these guys still have, many fans have noticed and speculated the last few years - long before this incident - that the Js weren't as close as they once were. Which makes perfect sense, especially once the show ended. And now ... well, yeah. It really doesn't look good. Which will make any appearances at Creation cons in the future awkward AF after this.

Still, they're actors. They'll put on a show. It's what they're supposed to do.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Slovenly Muse said:

ally, having SOME involvement from Sam/Jared (even extremely limited) would probably be considered a DRAW for the show,

That's the thing.  Its not even a show yet, its still a concept.  Things can move so slowly, and with the pandemic it even slower.  This show probably won't even air until the 22/23 season, if its picked up.   What Jensen has been doing these last few months is securing the rights/permission to make the show and the network to say yes, we think this has potential.

I would think that JP who claims to have an interest in producing would know that. I agree with those who said this was calculated.

JP wasn't cut out of anything.   But at this point I hope he is.  But Jensen is too classy for that.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

That's the thing.  Its not even a show yet, its still a concept.  Things can move so slowly, and with the pandemic it even slower.  This show probably won't even air until the 22/23 season, if its picked up.  

I think it would move faster than that IF it actually moves at all. 😁  How many spinoffs has the CW shot down? I really wanted Wayward Sisters even if I couldn't stand Claire.

I think this has potential and opens up for existing actors and characters to make appearance both in heaven (if they go that route) and the story. 

You know it would be totally cool if they got the original YED back. He was good.

11 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

The pics she posted for father's day, the last one looks like Colorado.

All I know is that Jensen said they were back in Austin. It was when he was talking about missing JJ's bday whatever interview that was.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

All I know is that Jensen said they were back in Austin. It was when he was talking about missing JJ's bday whatever interview that was.

The pic Danneel posted for Pride, shows here with shorter hair, so Im guessing its recent.  

If you look behind her its looks like a wooded area.  That suggests Colorado to me. 

2 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

That's the thing.  Its not even a show yet, its still a concept.  Things can move so slowly, and with the pandemic it even slower.  This show probably won't even air until the 22/23 season, if its picked up.   What Jensen has been doing these last few months is securing the rights/permission to make the show and the network to say yes, we think this has potential.

I would think that JP who claims to have an interest in producing would know that. I agree with those who said this was calculated.

JP wasn't cut out of anything.   But at this point I hope he is.  But Jensen is too classy for that.

So do I-especially after just reading that the Fx guy(I think) from The Boys deleted a post that was complimentary of working with Jensen because he was dog piled in his comments by JP fans. 

Nice, eh?

Nothing says "loving friend who's like a brother" like ruining someone's chances and opportunities to succeed.

And I read that JP had those tweets pinned on his account. 

Not sure if it's still true, but that would say it all for me.

I'm so disgusted with him and his fandom right now.

They make me sick.

And I wonder how Danneel really feels about all this.

She's human too, and I know how I would feel.

Dump his ass, honey.

We'll survive.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

The pic Danneel posted for Pride, shows here with shorter hair, so Im guessing its recent.  

If you look behind her its looks like a wooded area.  That suggests Colorado to me. 

It could be that they spent Fathers Day with her parents? IDK all I know is that Jensen said they went home to Austin. Their whereabouts now is a mystery until someone spills the beans.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

It could be that they spent Fathers Day with her parents? IDK all I know is that Jensen said they went home to Austin. Their whereabouts now is a mystery until someone spills the beans.

Well, with death threats flying around out there, I certainly hope that no one does, but who knows with this fandom.

And Jensen not even with them.

This is so, SO! ugly.

A new low for some, for sure. 🤬

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

Well, with death threats flying around out there, I certainly hope that no one does, but who knows with this fandom.

And Jensen not even with them.

This is so, SO! ugly.

A new low for some, for sure. 🤬

Death threats from the crazies is nothing new (anyone remember the bag full of rusty fish hooks?). That's been happening forever. They have plenty of protection and they are living the lives that a lot of celebrities have to live. They are fine.

I'm guessing the 12 year olds will move on to some other drama soon.

• Love 1