Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

What is it?

Gumbo is a spicy Cajun (south Louisiana) stew made with seafood or other meat, usually chicken and sausage.  I make one pot a year, on Christmas, using leftover Thanksgiving turkey.  James Carville said in an interview a few years ago that if you're roux wasn't the color of deep crawfish mud, your gumbo didn't stand a chance of turning out.  My mother in law taught me to make it.  

I loved reading about Samantha and Chad's Valentine's Day party at the Roadhouse today. So fun. Le sigh.  

Not really off topic since Daneel posted about gumbo weather, but it's snowing here, in HOUSTON!!  🥶❄️

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MishMIsh said:

So I am even more confused, from the fire behind and the "warm" clothes Jensen is wearing this would seem to still be where they have been for the last few months i.e. supposedly "Colorado" but they are together as a family and shooting starts this week for The Boys.  I can't see that this instagram post would be shot before Valentines Day so either Jensen is not needed for the first weeks of shooting or they are in Toronto/environs of Toronto?!

42 minutes ago, Icarus said:

So I am even more confused, from the fire behind and the "warm" clothes Jensen is wearing this would seem to still be where they have been for the last few months i.e. supposedly "Colorado" but they are together as a family and shooting starts this week for The Boys.  I can't see that this instagram post would be shot before Valentines Day so either Jensen is not needed for the first weeks of shooting or they are in Toronto/environs of Toronto?!

My guess is that he is not need yet. Maybe he has only a small part (if at all) in the episode they are going to start filming this week 🤔 I can't wait fore some news about his part 🙈

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MishMIsh said:

My guess is that he is not need yet. Maybe he has only a small part (if at all) in the episode they are going to start filming this week 🤔 I can't wait fore some news about his part 🙈

Yeah, I think he said he's either not in the first episode, or possibly not until the very end of the first episode. My guess is he might head to Toronto this week or next.

They're definitely still in the CO cabin. Looks like they've had a good time up there - and right now heading back to Texas could be worse given the conditions the state started experiencing yesterday. I think the entire state is under an emergency declaration. The fam may as well stay put. And I suspect they may stick around in CO for a while after he leaves for Canada. Closer flight commute, whenever the border opens up.

I do love me some gumbo. Looked delish!

• Love 1

YOOO THIS  BOOK IS CRAZY!! 

I normally don't read because I can't keep focused but holy damn this book jujst changed my perspective of life! Y'all know when everybody talking about ayawaska n stuff,,, this is the book of mf ayawaska I'm telling you!!! Just a precaution in case you wanna read it. It will change perspective over a lot of things,, could even be the way you're surrounding yourself with these humans,,,, sounds little bit confusing I know haha well let me know if you dare to read it!! And for the lazy people like me, Here is the audiobook. Believe me it's better when you hear it! You can listen it for free! Check it out! or not, can't tell you what to do though :)) 

https://amzn.to /3rZlxtV         (Delete the space after ".to" and you're good to go)

5 hours ago, Icarus said:

They are shooting the first two episodes simultaneously, so they will be spending a month filming them, until mid March.  Jensen probably isn't needed until early March.  Which doesn't necessarily have that much to do with his screen time, just how they are filming the episodes.  It could be that his scenes in the first episode wouldn't be with most of the main cast(could be with other new or lesser used characters or with Stan Edgar or something like that) and that's when they will start filming them.

And that gumbo is making me hungry. :)

Edited by tessathereaper
  • Useful 1
44 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

They are shooting the first two episodes simultaneously, so they will be spending a month filming them, until mid March.  Jensen probably isn't needed until early March.  Which doesn't necessarily have that much to do with his screen time, just how they are filming the episodes.  It could be that his scenes in the first episode wouldn't be with most of the main cast(could be with other new or lesser used characters or with Stan Edgar or something like that) and that's when they will start filming them.

I'm sure they are shooting in pods, so it may be a couple weeks before Jensen is needed, and he's spending every last possible moment with the family as he will likely be here for the duration once he starts.

• Love 2

Oh that fireplace looks the same from zoom thing with Stacey Abrams. I didn't watch, just saw stills.

In shorts! I could never. I'm also in Texas so snow/super cold weather is not something I really experience. I went outside without gloves and my hands got super cold really fast.

Jaredsnow.png

Edited by falltime
corrected stacey abrams' name
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, trudysmom said:

Not really off topic since Daneel posted about gumbo weather, but it's snowing here, in HOUSTON!!  🥶❄️

I'm in Jersey so snow is expected to fall around these parts but it hasn't gotten cold enough for snow to accumulate in years. This year we've gotten tons of snow so far and now I have mice in my home trying to get away from the snow!!! 😩

On 2/15/2021 at 5:24 PM, DeeDee79 said:

I'm in Jersey so snow is expected to fall around these parts but it hasn't gotten cold enough for snow to accumulate in years. This year we've gotten tons of snow so far and now I have mice in my home trying to get away from the snow!!! 😩

laughing in Chicagoland - where winter snow arrives in February and sometimes stays until April. 😆 But for real ya'll stay warm. I'm on an apartment now. But there was a huge field behind our house growing up, so we had that same deal with "mieces" finding a way in to keep warm lol.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, shoetingstar said:

laughing in Chicagoland - where winter snow arrives in February and sometimes stays until April. 😆 But for real ya'll stay warm. I'm on an apartment now. But there was a huge field behind our house growing up, so we had that same deal with "mieces" finding a way in to keep warm lol.

I'm in a condo so I thought that I would be spared. Those little buggers found their way in anyway!

6 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

I'm in a condo so I thought that I would be spared. Those little buggers found their way in anyway!

oh no @DeeDee79! Awwww, this winter is being extra hard on all of earth's creatures. Hopefully, "spring" will be sprung soon...

Just imagine calling you friend Dean about some "uninvited guests." He gets there to find you *really* want his assistance catching a family of mice not any ghosts/demons! Sounds like a cute fanfic.😆 

*no mice were harmed during the making of this Imagine*

6 hours ago, shoetingstar said:

oh no @DeeDee79! Awwww, this winter is being extra hard on all of earth's creatures. Hopefully, "spring" will be sprung soon...

Just imagine calling you friend Dean about some "uninvited guests." He gets there to find you *really* want his assistance catching a family of mice not any ghosts/demons! Sounds like a cute fanfic.😆 

*no mice were harmed during the making of this Imagine*

Oh, if only I had a Dean to call on!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I would say he's wearing layers because it's cold and he's wearing old clothes in case chickens poop on him.

He's also wearing shorts and a light jacket, which seems odd.  He likes skiing so should have cold weather gear.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

He's also wearing shorts and a light jacket, which seems odd.  He likes skiing so should have cold weather gear.  

Exactly. I get wanting to be seen as a 'normal' guy, but those clothes are torn and filthy. The chicken is probably worried about getting dirty from him, LOL! Whatever floats his boat, I guess.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Exactly. I get wanting to be seen as a 'normal' guy, but those clothes are torn and filthy. The chicken is probably worried about getting dirty from him, LOL! Whatever floats his boat, I guess.

I'm guessing he's trying to save the lives of their chickens (and/or rabbits), mopping up all the water damage to their home and dragging wood into the house for heat. He probably didn't think (or care) about how cool he did or didn't look when Gen snapped the picture.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I'm guessing he's trying to save the lives of their chickens (and/or rabbits), mopping up all the water damage to their home and dragging wood into the house for heat. He probably didn't think (or care) about how cool he did or didn't look when Gen snapped the picture.

I don't mind messy or even dirty (especially when you're mopping things up) but anytime it gets below freezing (even indoors, when you have no heat/power) I'm wearing long pants.  But maybe that's just me.  

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

I don't mind messy or even dirty (especially when you're mopping things up) but anytime it gets below freezing (even indoors, when you have no heat/power) I'm wearing long pants.  But maybe that's just me.  

Apparently they do have heat just no power.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Apparently they do have heat just no power.

I guess they have lots of fireplaces and maybe camping stoves.  When my power goes out, so does the heat--the furnace may still have fuel, but the blowers, the ignition switches and the thermostat don't work.  I've spent enough time bundled up in blankets in my house to know I don't enjoy it.  😊

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ahrtee said:

Lol, I work with a guy who wears shorts even in snow storms with a foot of snow coming down. Some people just seem to run warm all the time and just don't wear pants.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ahrtee said:

I guess they have lots of fireplaces and maybe camping stoves.  When my power goes out, so does the heat--the furnace may still have fuel, but the blowers, the ignition switches and the thermostat don't work.  I've spent enough time bundled up in blankets in my house to know I don't enjoy it.  😊

Same here!

• Love 3

If Jensen and family are still in Colorado, they're better off than in Texas with this crazy weather. However, I wonder what they will come home to with no heat and probably burst pipes like Jared is dealing with. Living in Chicagoland, we get this ultra cold weather as a routine. But we're prepared for it and usually have very few power outages which makes all the difference. I currently have about 24" of snow in my yard with drifts about 3'- 4' deep. Fun times...for kids. 😉

Edited by FlickChick
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

If Jensen and family are still in Colorado, they're better off than in Texas with this crazy weather. However, I wonder what they will come home to with no heat and probably burst pipes like Jared is dealing with.

Im sure they have someone who checks up on their house for them.  They have a lot of valuable art work.  I hope none of it got damaged if they did have a bust pipe.  (some with Jared.  I hope they didn't lose anything irreplaceable.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Im sure they have someone who checks up on their house for them.  They have a lot of valuable art work.  I hope none of it got damaged if they did have a bust pipe.  (some with Jared.  I hope they didn't lose anything irreplaceable.

They sold the house that was very near the Padalecki's, didn't they?

• Useful 3
13 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

yeah, they sold the house by the lake and moved to the one we saw during quarantine.   No idea if they still have that house 

They sold the lake house almost right after the Arch Digest article came out, at least two years ago. The next house they moved into was closer to downtown and looks like it was a year lease. It doesn't appear that they bought the place. They had more than one SM post showing them at the storage unit where a lot of their belongings were kept while they were in the rental. Then they bought a house even closer to downtown sometime over the summer, when I assume the lease was up.

It feels very prescient that they possibly? bought a cabin in CO and moved up there in December. Certainly they were better off there than in Texas right now. But they have to be worried about family and friends, as well as their business and house, not knowing if there's any damage due to burst pipes, etc. What a mess that whole sad situation is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, PAForrest said:

They sold the lake house almost right after the Arch Digest article came out, at least two years ago.

Wow! Thought they were just renovating. But she was posting photos from that house in June 2019, you can see the kitchen and fireplace featured in the Arch Digest article. Must have move out summer 2019 or later.

1 hour ago, PAForrest said:

It feels very prescient that they possibly? bought a cabin in CO and moved up there in December. Certainly they were better off there than in Texas right now. But they have to be worried about family and friends, as well as their business and house, not knowing if there's any damage due to burst pipes, etc. What a mess that whole sad situation is.

But they, like the Padaleckis, are quite financially sound folks. I'm sure they didn't leave their home unattended for however many months they've been in CO. I'm betting they have security and maintenance people to check on things, not to mention family and friends locally who could be there in case of emergency. Honestly, I don't know why both households wouldn't have an emergency generator, especially if you have livestock to care for (JPs chickens, etc.). Sure, the cold and snow might be unexpected, but extreme high temps are not and no power grid is infallible and A/C is as necessary as heat in some circumstances. If they don't have one, hopefully they will prepare better for the next emergency. I hope that any damage is/was repairable and they didn't lose any irreplaceable items. Like you said, it's a sad situation all around.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

So Creation is putting on another virtual con, Mar 6 & 7. The Jensen & Jared panel is pay-what-you-can, so you can participate for as little as $5. They each have exclusive M&Gs, etc, at auction (like usual). The really interesting thing to me is... Mark Sheppard is participating. I'm surprised by that!

https://www.stageit.com/mark_sheppard/supernatural_q_a_panel_with_mark_sheppard/95223

I was quite interested to see that only Jared and Misha are doing VIDEO MESSAGES FROM ......  As far as Mark Shepherd joining in maybe because he feesl Dabb is now out of the picture?  Also probably could do with the work, he has been promoting his Cameo profile quite a lot on twitter. It must be a very hard time for actors with so little filming going on in general.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Icarus said:

I was quite interested to see that only Jared and Misha are doing VIDEO MESSAGES FROM ......  As far as Mark Shepherd joining in maybe because he feesl Dabb is now out of the picture?  Also probably could do with the work, he has been promoting his Cameo profile quite a lot on twitter. It must be a very hard time for actors with so little filming going on in general.

I was pretty shocked to see Mark doing Cameos, especially giving his disdain for doing anything fans asked in his panels, LMAO! I had more fun at his panels than anyone's (except Jensen of course). He just DGAF, but I love him. I know there is some wank over them (all) doing panels for money, but let's face it, these cons were a large chunk of income for most of the players, and it has to hurt losing it. I could care less about Creation, but I am glad to see the actors getting the opportunity, for the most part anyway ;)/

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Isn't Mark S part of the Doom Patrol cast? I would think they are going to start filming soon.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

Isn't Mark S part of the Doom Patrol cast? I would think they are going to start filming soon.

Oh yes, I don't mean all of them are unemployed, just that the cons were pretty good income for them. I legit never thought we'd see Mark do anything Creation/SPN related again. Maybe Creation is being less douchy about non-compete clauses now that they are desperate. Heh.

• Love 3