Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Bessie said:

I’m not sure it bothers him.  Lots of fans think they’re good friends outside of work.  Maybe they are?

(thanks, @Casseiopeia, for bringing over great social media tidbits for us over the seasons!)

I'm sure they are good friends but Jensen has been defending himself to Misha's fans for too long.

Thank you, it was fun searching the internet for anything I thought you all would enjoy. I've enjoyed participating in this site. I'm going to miss it.

• Love 6
On 12/12/2020 at 1:56 PM, Castiels Cat said:

Bob singer has a grudge. That wig is not only awful... it just screams that Jared is losing his hair. 

I think Jared may have gotten some hair plugs over the COVID hiatus, it looks a little fuller in the front now.  

13 hours ago, Bessie said:

Misha would be smart to get a guest spot on any of Jensen’s future projects because so many of his fans seem to view him through the lens of destiel and cockles. 

IMO this would be extremely unfair to Jensen after what he's had to endure from toxic fans that are pretty rabid in their support of a fictional ship. For his sake I hope that Misha pursues his own projects separate from Jensen for the time being.

12 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

I'm sure they are good friends but Jensen has been defending himself to Misha's fans for too long.

Exactly this.

• Love 7
Just now, gonzosgirrl said:

There is hardly any (if any at all) snow in Toronto. Maybe they rented a place for the holidays?

Either way, yum!!

Oh my god, so much yum. He did say mountains. But he said “moved” so I got confused. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, BabySpinach said:

Chest, shoulders, back... 😵

THUD!!!!! 🤩

I would suspect they've rented a cabin for the holidays somewhere there are snowy mountains. But the line about moving the family, and the hashtags #mountainLife #newadventures is definitely eye-raising. Maybe they bought a mountain cabin as a vacation place? I can't imagine they've left Austin all of a sudden, they have too much of a life there. I'm guessing possible second home. Where? That's the mystery.

Still, the man should not look that delectable shoveling snow!

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, PAForrest said:

THUD!!!!! 🤩

I would suspect they've rented a cabin for the holidays somewhere there are snowy mountains. But the line about moving the family, and the hashtags #mountainLife #newadventures is definitely eye-raising. Maybe they bought a mountain cabin as a vacation place? I can't imagine they've left Austin all of a sudden, they have too much of a life there. I'm guessing possible second home. Where? That's the mystery.

IKR?!!

Good Goddess. 😍🤪

But yes, where in the world are The Ackles?!

Enquiring minds want to know...

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

He’s awful out of breath after shovelling a bit of fluffy light snow. LOL 

I'd guess he's either a) putting it on for the camera, or b) that isn't all the shoveling he's done.

(PS in case it's not obvious, that was a joke but I edited anyway:))

Think we're a tad desperate for Jensen news?

ohcanada.png

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, PAForrest said:

THUD!!!!! 🤩

If The Boys is filming in January in Toronto (am I right about that?) maybe he decided to bring the whole family to quarantine together before filming starts.  They can be anywhere in Canada where they can enjoy the snow--maybe in BC?--and he can move to Toronto later (I think without further quarantining.)  

If they bought a second home in the mountains, they can use that to quarantine any time they want to go back and forth between Canada and Austin.  (And can go skiing any time they want!)  (The rules say they can go outside in a private area, like balcony or porch--or, I imagine, a backyard in the middle of nowhere.)  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Maybe Colorado?  His aunts live in Colorado.

But yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it's Canada.  Might not be in the Toronto area but it could be someplace he can stay with the family.  I wonder if they could stay in BC for quarantine and then travel there within Canada?  I mean he knows BC really well at this point, he's lived there for the better part of the year for almost of 18 years counting Dark Angel. Might make sense, IF this is something they are able to do, to stay in BC, where he has friends and knows people, until it gets closer to filming and then move on to Toronto.

ETA:  What does he actually say? I can't listen to it, at work.

Edited by tessathereaper
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

But yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it's Canada.  Might not be in the Toronto area but it could be someplace he can stay with the family.  I wonder if they could stay in BC for quarantine and then travel there within Canada?  I mean he knows BC really well at this point, he's lived there for the better part of the year for almost of 18 years counting Dark Angel. Might make sense, IF this is something they are able to do, to stay in BC, where he has friends and knows people, until it gets closer to filming and then move on to Toronto.

ETA:  What does he actually say? I can't listen to it, at work.

It ain’t going to shovel itself! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

I'm in Colorado.  The mountains got some snow last week, but not too much (depending on where.)  I got about 1/2 inch at my house last Friday (not in the mountains but nearby) but nothing since.  But just a visit wouldn't seem to match the "mountain life/new adventures" tag.  JMO.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

But yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it's Canada.  Might not be in the Toronto area but it could be someplace he can stay with the family.  I wonder if they could stay in BC for quarantine and then travel there within Canada? 

Some provinces (Atlantic Canada) have restrictions on travel between provinces, but I don't believe Ontario does - yet anyway.

My guess is a rental in the US somewhere for the holidays. I guess for the Ackles it wouldn't be much of a problem, but air travel within Canada is darned expensive. "Commuting" to BC for several months would not be cheap.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

I'm in Colorado.  The mountains got some snow last week, but not too much (depending on where.)  I got about 1/2 inch at my house last Friday (not in the mountains but nearby) but nothing since.  But just a visit wouldn't seem to match the "mountain life/new adventures" tag.  JMO.

I meant maybe they moved there for a while, rented a place for a while and they do have relatives there, so it would make sense it might be someplace they would go.  I seem to recall Jensen mentioning he was driving to or from Colorado at one point but I can't remember the context, if it was just talking about when he was coming home from the SPN for the last time or if it was after that.  I don't think they moved permanently out of Austin in any case.

I do think Canada would make more sense though, given he's got to be up there for probably at least 6 months starting the beginning next year.

21 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Some provinces (Atlantic Canada) have restrictions on travel between provinces, but I don't believe Ontario does - yet anyway.

My guess is a rental in the US somewhere for the holidays. I guess for the Ackles it wouldn't be much of a problem, but air travel within Canada is darned expensive. "Commuting" to BC for several months would not be cheap.

I meant for now in BC and then move on to Toronto, not stay in BC while he's filming.  Ease into it.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, tessathereaper said:

I meant maybe they moved there for a while, rented a place for a while and they do have relatives there, so it would make sense it might be someplace they would go.  I seem to recall Jensen mentioning he was driving to or from Colorado at one point but I can't remember the context, if it was just talking about when he was coming home from the SPN for the last time or if it was after that.  I don't think they moved permanently out of Austin in any case.

I do think Canada would make more sense though, given he's got to be up there for probably at least 6 months starting the beginning next year.

I think it was when he and Jared were moving down from Vancouver the last time.  They borrowed a truck (I think from Jensen's uncle?) to move their household stuff and were driving their cars.  They couldn't go the more direct way down the coast because of the forest fires that had roads closed from Canada to California so had to go east and down I-25, through Colorado.  

But yes, I think Canada makes much more sense.  I know Jensen didn't enjoy staying locked up in the small apartment (not even able to go outside to walk the dog) the last time, so having a place of his own would be appealing.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

I meant for now in BC and then move on to Toronto, not stay in BC while he's filming.  Ease into it.

The family could also come up to visit (they'd be quarantining) rather than having Jensen have to quarantine for two weeks every time he goes home.  (No more running home for weekends!)  It makes sense to have a home base in Canada for time off, especially since so many shows are filming in Canada.  

• Love 2

You know it's stupid this didn't occur to me, given I'm waiting to be Nor'eastered in and whether I'm going to be driving home in the start of it,  just getting off the whole Canada/Colorado thing.  It IS snowing in the Northeast today, he may well be somewhere else entirely.  This includes part of North Carolina and Virginia too.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, ahrtee said:

The family could also come up to visit (they'd be quarantining) rather than having Jensen have to quarantine for two weeks every time he goes home.  (No more running home for weekends!)  It makes sense to have a home base in Canada for time off, especially since so many shows are filming in Canada.  

If the fam traveled up to visit, they would have to quarantine each time and Jensen couldn't be with them, so it wouldn't make much sense. I fully expect that they will come with him (or already be here) for the duration of filming - can't imagine him going months with only facetime. Of course we're also assuming he is going to need to be here for every episode (pretty please). 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

If the fam traveled up to visit, they would have to quarantine each time and Jensen couldn't be with them, so it wouldn't make much sense. I fully expect that they will come with him (or already be here) for the duration of filming - can't imagine him going months with only facetime. Of course we're also assuming he is going to need to be here for every episode (pretty please). 

I wasn't thinking of short visits, but more like several-months' worth.  I don't know if they'll stay for the duration--Danneel seems pretty close to her friends and family in Texas, and six months away (with just the kids) seems like it might be a lot for them.  But since I assume JJ is distance-learning instead of actually going to classes, it won't interrupt her education to be away for a few months at a time.  

But since The Boys actually is a *real* ensemble cast, I don't think the demands on Jensen will be anywhere near what he had on SPN, so he should have a lot more time off.  

Anyway, I'm just glad they're working out options, whatever they do.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

Danneel seems pretty close to her friends and family in Texas, and six months away (with just the kids) seems like it might be a lot for them.

OTOH, assuming they're isolating, it doesn't matter where they do it.

• Love 2

The filming is going to need some some super logistics if they want family time. He can’t travel back and forth to Austin because of quarantine rules, but I can’t see the family relocating to Ontario for an extended period. 
I have yet to watch The Boys... any Toronto landmarks? 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Katy M said:

OTOH, assuming they're isolating, it doesn't matter where they do it.

AFAIK, you only isolate if you've got symptoms (unless you're very, very nervous).  You quarantine for a specific time if you suspect you've been exposed (or to make sure you're not sick) until symptoms show up.  Otherwise, except in places with total lockdown, social distancing and masks are good enough.  (And even lockdown allows grocery shopping and walks).  I walk outdoors with friends, and have some over to visit (staying outside on my porch, six feet apart, and all wearing masks.)  It's hard to move to a new city with kids, even for a limited time, and know no one, with a husband who can only visit on weekends.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, ahrtee said:

AFAIK, you only isolate if you've got symptoms (unless you're very, very nervous).  You quarantine for a specific time if you suspect you've been exposed (or to make sure you're not sick) until symptoms show up.  O

No. If you travel you Canada you must quarantine for 14 days. Some provinces let you take a covid -test after 7 days but the country does have a mandatory quarantine order.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, xfuse said:

No. If you travel you Canada you must quarantine for 14 days. Some provinces let you take a covid -test after 7 days but the country does have a mandatory quarantine order.

Sorry I wasn't clear.  You're right about quarantining in Canada.  I was trying to distinguish between "quarantine" and "isolating".  Though you do have to isolate while in quarantine.  😊  

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, PinkChicken said:

twitter was a mistake hahaha

newer/younger fans who weren't around the last time the spn fandom found out about this found it & have been shitposting all yesterday. Misha and Bill Clinton were trending on twitter politics together.
The article he wrote is actually kind of nice, considering the media Monica was getting at the time, & there was no real reason for him to comment at all except in defense of a fellow intern. https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1998-01-29-1998029053-story.html

I guess I missed it the first time around (not too young but not in the SPN fandom yet).  Yes, I'm glad I'm not on Twitter.  I just thought it was strange that Newsweek picked it up.

Thanks for linking the original article!

• Love 1

They're probably somewhere in Colorado or Wyoming or something, with extended family. They won't go off to quarantine so close to Christmas, IMO.

Also, it would be weird to set up in BC, if your job is in Toronto? Kind of like setting up in Lake Tahoe, because your job is in Philadelphia?

• Useful 1
11 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

If he moved to Colorado, he's at least at a mile elevation. That alone takes some getting used to and if he's at  higher elevation even more so.

If he's in Colorado now... And I don't live there anymore,.... Son of a ....

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

A shovelful of fluffy snow can be bloody heavy. Also the shovel is pretty unwieldy for lifting and throwing snow rather than just shovelling. Just saying. Course he may also just be out of shape. And he's not actually a superhero 🙈

• Love 1
19 hours ago, ahrtee said:

AFAIK, you only isolate if you've got symptoms (unless you're very, very nervous).  You quarantine for a specific time if you suspect you've been exposed (or to make sure you're not sick) until symptoms show up.  Otherwise, except in places with total lockdown, social distancing and masks are good enough.  (And even lockdown allows grocery shopping and walks).  I walk outdoors with friends, and have some over to visit (staying outside on my porch, six feet apart, and all wearing masks.)  It's hard to move to a new city with kids, even for a limited time, and know no one, with a husband who can only visit on weekends.

If Danneel and the kids go with him to Toronto and they all do their initial quarantine together why would he only be able to visit on weekends?  He'd be able to go home to them every or at least most nights I would assume.

• Love 1

Worst TV Character Deaths of 2020.

Both Castiel and Dean Winchester make the list, with the dates of their deaths - only two weeks apart. SOB!!!!

And if anyone still believes the average viewer honestly thought Dean's death didn't come almost immediately after defeating Chuckles McChuckleson, here is what TV Line has to say:

Watching Dean have his life tragically cut short after finally besting God was painful...

Which is exactly as it was depicted. Too short, too fast.  😭

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, tessathereaper said:

If Danneel and the kids go with him to Toronto and they all do their initial quarantine together why would he only be able to visit on weekends?  He'd be able to go home to them every or at least most nights I would assume.

I'm making assumptions based on nothing.   Since he was talking about mountain life and showing snow to shovel in the middle of nowhere (seemingly) I was assuming that they were buying or renting a second home,  which would be logical to be in Canada for future projects beyond The Boys, so it might as well be someplace to go for recreation.   Certainly if they all move to Toronto he can come home whenever he wants.  TBH, it didn't occur to me that he'd move the family to Toronto for the duration.   My bad. 🤔

• Useful 1

They certainly move about a lot. The Open House vid we saw... they’re no longer there (I don’t think judging by later vids) despite doing renovations and making it their own.  I think they’ve rented this snowy place for the holidays, isn’t Texas unbearably hot and humid right now?

With the pandemic still raging and borders closed, I’m thinking he’ll likely bring the family up to Ontario. I’m not sure when filming starts, but vaccinations are underway here and I just saw something on the news regarding an at home test for COVID-19 that gives results in a matter of hours. Ontario’s not so bad and there are some beautiful spots with luxurious movie star style homes for them to rent. But I’m sure he’d rather be in Texas. That’s the downside of being a TV star.

It’s great for Canadian 🇨🇦 economy tho, I don’t know why more TV stars don’t just buy a second home here. All those years Jensen rented while Vancouver real estate was selling like hot cakes.

But maybe they work a deal around accommodation in the contract??

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

They certainly move about a lot. The Open House vid we saw... they’re no longer there (I don’t think judging by later vids) despite doing renovations and making it their own.  I think they’ve rented this snowy place for the holidays, isn’t Texas unbearably hot and humid right now?

With the pandemic still raging and borders closed, I’m thinking he’ll likely bring the family up to Ontario. I’m not sure when filming starts, but vaccinations are underway here and I just saw something on the news regarding an at home test for COVID-19 that gives results in a matter of hours. Ontario’s not so bad and there are some beautiful spots with luxurious movie star style homes for them to rent. But I’m sure he’d rather be in Texas. That’s the downside of being a TV star.

It’s great for Canadian 🇨🇦 economy tho, I don’t know why more TV stars don’t just buy a second home here. All those years Jensen rented while Vancouver real estate was selling like hot cakes.

But maybe they work a deal around accommodation in the contract??

From what I remember hearing Jensen's and Jared's apartments were paid for by the production.  Don't know if that's the norm though or something negotiated in individual contracts.

• Useful 1

The word "moving" I think means way more than just for the holidays. It would make sense if they moved somewhere in Canada that is still drivable to/from Toronto for him so he can still be with his family. If not with the quarantine issue he would go six months without seeing them likely. 

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, SueB said:

My Baker in Washington St has a lot of fresh powder... I think it’s a ski resort personally. 

They can be anywhere.  But I doubt that he would risk exposing the family (and himself, just before shooting starts) to strangers and germs in a resort.  It's more likely to me that they're isolating somewhere in the mountains away from people.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5