Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Midvale

• Start Topic

So, I didn't think this episode is the best and it was a little slow because almost the entire episode was flashback heavy and there was little of present day Alex and Kara, but the eerie similarities of teenage Kara and Alex, both appearance wise and personality wise was uncanny that I was invested. 

I do want to start with the things I didn't like, such as the flashbacks not having that much to do with the present day stuff, at least not as connected it should have been. They needed to end the flashback portion about 10-15 minutes earlier to allow for more of the present day scenes to be dealt with. Not only did we get Eliza only talking to Kara about her pain (I didn't mind it but needed her to talk with Alex), but by the time we got back to the present day, there was barely 5 minutes left. So everything felt very much rushed and made little sense. I guess it was a trip to memory lane, but I think it was very weak to get to the ending. Alex was drunk, went to bed, we had the flashback portion and then she woke up and was fine? 

However, there were still positives. I did enjoy seeing more of the Danvers sisters as teenagers not getting along. I did enjoy a lot of the flashbacks and those actresses they got to replace the other ones did an amazing job. I totally bought that they were the younger versions of Alex and Kara. Looks wise, I was amazed how young Alex got Chyler's mannerisms down, as well as young Kara for Melissa. 

I did enjoy Kenny until he was killed off for the flasback case. I don't know why it took me so long to figure out it was the Sheriff. I guess because I spent most of the episode wondering if I was supposed to remember who the guy was.

I did figure that there was no way Kara wouldn't have used her powers at some point during her teenage years. I also thoroughly enjoyed the cameo from J'onn as Alura. However, I'm really distracted by Erica Durance because I can't unsee Laura Benanti, so I'm comparing them. 

I love the Danvers sisters and love when their relationship is featured, but this was weak and could have been better handled. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, SeanC said:

I'd be curious to know how they explained the giant hole Kara made in that wall.

Structural failure. Or a very localized gas leak? Mm...termites?

I actually quite enjoyed this episode.

• Love 2

Well, that was different. I quite liked it. It shows beyond a shawdow of a doubt the sisterly bond between Alex and Kara is one of the best things about the show-and something that was somehow neglected last season.

The kids they got to play younger Kara and Alex were good.

Unfortunately, they topped things off with that goddamn annoying song...

• Love 11

Haven't seen it yet, but will after. So James, Winn, Lena, Reign all don't appear in this episode at all? It's set completely in Midvale. 

Erica hasn't really done much in the role apart from little cameo's that I don't know why they didn't use the original actress and just greenscreen her scenes from US? That I have a hunch she must play a much larger role later and appears in a big role, and why they had to recast her. 

Smallville SHOUTOUT!!!??

”Clark has a friend name Chloe who’s into this tech-geek stuff. She even has a a Wall of Weird.”

Me: ?????

So far this is my favorite episode of the season, though I did ?Kara at saying she finally realized she’s “not human” and must be alone, blah, blah. She does know about Clark and Lois, right? So much of that was like Smallville Clark talking about being ALONE.??

Will have more thoughts after I finish watching.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, nightwing877 said:

Erica hasn't really done much in the role apart from little cameo's that I don't know why they didn't use the original actress and just greenscreen her scenes from US? That I have a hunch she must play a much larger role later and appears in a big role, and why they had to recast her.

I'm not really bothered by Alura being recast. I just wish they hadn't used Erica Durance. Nothing against the actress, but I can't help seeing Lois and not Kara's mother. It's distracting.

On a separate note, I find the fact Chloe exists in this version interesting. The character didn't exist before Smallville did she?

Just now, KirkB said:

I'm not really bothered by Alura being recast. I just wish they hadn't used Erica Durance. Nothing against the actress, but I can't help seeing Lois and not Kara's mother. It's distracting.

On a separate note, I find the fact Chloe exists in this version interesting. The character didn't exist before Smallville did she?

Yeah I wished they didn't use her in the role. Since if they use Alura's sister again, Erica has to double the role too. *sigh*

It is interesting to find out she exists. Nope she never existed before Smallville. This is the first time she has ever existed outside of Smallville. It feels like they are keeping some of the smallville story canon to Supergirl, e.g Lex and Clark. It wouldn't surprise me, if they continue to use parts of smallville as canon history for supergirl and superman mythology. 

So, Chloe from Smallville exists in this universe? Thats certainly interesting. She didn't exist before Smallville, so it will be interesting if they mix up various incarnations of the Superman myths.

I liked this episode because it gave us more of Kara and Alex and more insights into their relationship. I always forget that Kara joined the Danvers family when she was already an older child, so of course there would be growing pains with her fitting into the family, especially with Alex (hey, you have an alien sister now!) getting used to her. The young actresses sis a great job playing young Kara and Alex, both in looks and in mannerisms. The boy that Kara liked dying certainly does add some context to her relationship angst.

I did figure out it was the Sheriff pretty quickly, but the mystery itself wasn't the important part, it was exploring the dynamic between the sisters, both now and then. Granted, it didn't add a TON of amazing new revelations, but I still enjoyed it.  

• Love 9

The writers continue to be bad at math, if Alex was 17 then those events happened more than just 10 years ago. 

That house is huge for 3 people, why would they be fighting over a bathroom?

Yeah I wondered what all that space was being used for if they only have one bathroom and two bedrooms. 

This episode was a little slow but an interesting change of pace. The shots of the B.C. landscape were beautiful too. 

They needed to end the flashback portion about 10-15 minutes earlier to allow for more of the present day scenes to be dealt with. Not only did we get Eliza only talking to Kara about her pain (I didn't mind it but needed her to talk with Alex), but by the time we got back to the present day, there was barely 5 minutes left. So everything felt very much rushed and made little sense. I guess it was a trip to memory lane, but I think it was very weak to get to the ending. Alex was drunk, went to bed, we had the flashback portion and then she woke up and was fine? 

I agree. The finale part should have been present day Kara and Alex instead of the last two minutes but I guess the main cast needed a break (and/or time to film the crossover) and this episode allowed for that. 

Edited by Oreo2234
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Oreo2234 said:

The writers continue to be bad at math, if Alex was 17 then those events happened more than just 10 years ago. 

Not necessarily.  Alex is supposed to be just a year older than Kara, and Kara became publicly known as Supergirl only two years ago when she was 24 and Alex was 25.  Since Kara is now 26 and Alex is now 27, Alex would have been 17 ten years ago.

• Love 3

I thought she was supposed to be a couple of years older than Kara. 

Alex stated she was 28 last season and the show also indicated Kara was 26, I remember it pretty well because I was wondering how old they were supposed to be.  

Edited by Oreo2234
8 minutes ago, legaleagle53 said:

Not necessarily.  Alex is supposed to be just a year older than Kara, and Kara became publicly known as Supergirl only two years ago when she was 24 and Alex was 25.  Since Kara is now 26 and Alex is now 27, Alex would have been 17 ten years ago.

The timeline is accurate. But I'm surprised Alex is only a year older than Kara. I guess I only thought she was a little older because Chyler is 35, not that she can't play someone 7 years younger than her real age. She just struck me as somebody much older than Kara. 

Edited by nightwing877
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Oreo2234 said:

I thought she was supposed to be a couple of years older than Kara. 

Alex stated she was 28 last season and the show also indicated Kara was 26, I remember it pretty well because I was wondering how old they were supposed to be.  

Same here, that is what I thought too. 

Cat mentioned Kara's age as 24 in blood bonds of season 1, however since this aired at the start of 2016, and was a cliffhanger of the previous year's final - it can be assumed she would turn 25 in 2016.  So yes, she is now 26 and turning 27 next year.

So I do think Alex will be turning 29 next year, and she is currently 28 now. 

Perhaps Alex was about to turn 18 not long after the flashback occurred, and she should be a senior in high school at that point. Kara was 16 and was in 10th grade?

9 hours ago, nightwing877 said:

Same here, that is what I thought too. 

Cat mentioned Kara's age as 24 in blood bonds of season 1, however since this aired at the start of 2016, and was a cliffhanger of the previous year's final - it can be assumed she would turn 25 in 2016.  So yes, she is now 26 and turning 27 next year.

So I do think Alex will be turning 29 next year, and she is currently 28 now. 

Perhaps Alex was about to turn 18 not long after the flashback occurred, and she should be a senior in high school at that point. Kara was 16 and was in 10th grade?

Of course.  I entered 10th grade at the age of 15 (in late August 1976) and turned 16 a little more than 2/3 of the way through the school year (on February 12, 1977, to be exact), so Kara could easily have been 16 and still in 10th grade.

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 1

Awwwwww . .  . the adventures of the Danvers Sisters: Midvale's Finest. Pretty cute, even if we started with both girls being . .  . less than amicable . . . towards each other.

OMG, Chloe Sullivan is in Arrowverse continuity! Man, I wonder if Allison Mack will repr- . . . right, she's in a cult. Shit. I'd be upset about the show having The Worst Lois, but I don't remember who she is. The mom/probable vessel? I feel bad for the character of Chloe. She was one of the few positive constants of Smallville, and was getting abused by the writers. DC Comics brought her into continuity in an Action Comics backup, which got shoved into a Jimmy Olsen one-shot issue, which was pretty good. Then came New52. And Rebirth. And no more Chloe.

I knew J'onn was the agent, because who else could it have been? I didn't get "her" name; now I'm imagining it was spelled/pronounced "N'Oel N'Eill."

Shit, Midvale High succcccccccked. Or maybe that was supposed to be a homage to Smallville?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, legaleagle53 said:

Of course.  I entered 10th grade at the age of 15 (in late August 1976) and turned 16 a little more than halfway through the school year (on February 12, 1977, to be exact), so Kara could easily have been 16 and still in 10th grade.

Exactly. That is just how it is when a school year goes across two years, always going to end up with some starting a school year at a certain age and some halfway through. I have known some people who graduated high school at 17, because their 18th birthday occurred a few months after graduation. So it isn't hard to think Alex was one year older by age number at that point, until she turned 18 shortly after.

2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Awwwwww . .  . the adventures of the Danvers Sisters: Midvale's Finest. Pretty cute, even if we started with both girls being . .  . less than amicable . . . towards each other.

OMG, Chloe Sullivan is in Arrowverse continuity! Man, I wonder if Allison Mack will repr- . . . right, she's in a cult. Shit. I'd be upset about the show having The Worst Lois, but I don't remember who she is. The mom/probable vessel? I feel bad for the character of Chloe. She was one of the few positive constants of Smallville, and was getting abused by the writers. DC Comics brought her into continuity in an Action Comics backup, which got shoved into a Jimmy Olsen one-shot issue, which was pretty good. Then came New52. And Rebirth. And no more Chloe.

Yeah I'm not so sure she would do it again. I also wonder if the backlash in real life will prevent the character appearing anytime soon. Which it shouldn't since both actor and character are different. 

But I wonder if Clark's backstory is going to be so heavy from the smallvilleverse in Supergirl. It already has done a few things already.

19 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

I knew J'onn was the agent, because who else could it have been? I didn't get "her" name; now I'm imagining it was spelled/pronounced "N'Oel N'Eill."

Shit, Midvale High succcccccccked. Or maybe that was supposed to be a homage to Smallville?

Noel Neil was George Reeves' Lois Lane .

And Alex is also now in the continuity . Sterling Gates wrote her into Adventures of Supergirl (which was basically Alex and Kara at the DEO )

1 hour ago, tennisgurl said:

I liked this episode because it gave us more of Kara and Alex and more insights into their relationship. I always forget that Kara joined the Danvers family when she was already an older child, so of course there would be growing pains with her fitting into the family, especially with Alex (hey, you have an alien sister now!) getting used to her.

Yeah, I liked that, especially Kara saying at the end how she still isn't really used to being on Earth. I spent four months in the UK for work and I remember being glad that it was only temporary because if I had to stay there for the rest of my life, I'd never get used to it. And that's just another country, Kara's situation is a whole different planet, plus her entire family died, that's gotta be rough.

One thing that made me laugh out loud was the whole typical scenario of siblings fighting over the bathroom, and Kara using her superspeed to get there first.

With the whole Midvale setting, I couldn't help but think of this:

midvale+school+for+the+gifted.jpg

• Love 9

Kind of tired, but all I have to say is, okay, which network can I badget to give us a Young Supergirl show? 

Sterling Gates wrote her into Adventures of Supergirl (which was basically Alex and Kara at the DEO )

But isn't that just the show adaption, kinda like Smallville season 11? 

I don't think that she's in "main" continuity yet, but they did have Kara living with the Eliza and Jeremiah who are DEO agents in Rebirth. 

Edited by tofutan
  • Love 1

Chloe? Chloe Sullivan? Does that mean that this show is in the same continuum as Smallville? Chloe is Smallville-specific. She does not appear in any of the comics. Wait, does this mean that when he was older Clark Kent dated Alura, Kara's mother? Get a bit of incesty, here... ;-)

It wasn't a bad episode but the flashback lasted too long.  There should have been a conversation between Alex and Eliza and more current day Alex and Kara. 

Did something happen to Erica Durance's face?  I've only seen her in one other thing and I don't remember her looking like that.

1 hour ago, tofutan said:

Kind of tired, but all I have to say is, okay, which network can I badget to give us a Young Supergirl show?

I loved the young Alex and Kara actresses and I would watch a show about young Alex and Kara solving mysteries or just hanging out and developing their sisterly bond.

• Love 6

Well that was really good! I always like it when a show can do an episode that's a change of pace, or perspective. And while I didn't mind that most of the episode was flashback, I do think they could have spent a little more time with present day Kara and Alex.

Nice Smallville reference.

I too thought Alura's role this season would be more substantial with the casting of Durance. These cameos aren't all that interesting.

At least J'onn got one (wordless) scene...?

• Love 1

A nice flashback episode and props to the casting department, those girls really did look like teenage versions of Alex and Kara.  I also noted Chloe's mention as well as the Wall of Weird.  It's interesting because Smallville's Supergirl was very different from this show's Supergirl.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, sskrill said:

It wasn't a bad episode but the flashback lasted too long.  There should have been a conversation between Alex and Eliza and more current day Alex and Kara. 

Did something happen to Erica Durance's face?  I've only seen her in one other thing and I don't remember her looking like that.

I read somewhere that it is likely the way it is to account for Melissa's real life vacation (where she went to Europe). 

I knew this was going to be flashback heavy, but I was surprised they actually went all out and basically had be pretty much all flashback, with only modern scenes with Kara and Alex being used as bookends.  Kind of jarring and slow at times, but I guess I'll give them credit for trying something new.

Did think the actresses playing Young Kara and Young Alex were good and really felt like younger versions of the characters.  Not just in looks either but, for example, the way the actress playing Young Alex crossed her arms and other physical movements was very similar to the way Chyler Leigh does those things when she is playing Alex. 

Felt like an idiot for not automatically figuring out that J'onn was preventing to be that agent who looked like Alura.  But they really don't seem to have a real reason yet to bother with the Erica Durance recast yet.

Hey, Chloe exists in this universe too!

Totally called the sheriff as the killer.  Guy just gave off creepy vibes.

That ending though was eye-rolling.  Sorry, but any song featuring Akon will never be considered a "classic" in my book (OK, maybe I'll give a past to The Lonely Island's "I Just Had Sex!".....)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, tofutan said:

I read somewhere that it is likely the way it is to account for Melissa's real life vacation (where she went to Europe). 

!?!?! Hold on, she was allowed to just take off right in the middle of a filming block for non-emergency reasons?  The CW is unexpectedly generous with its vacation policy.

This definitely felt like it could have been a stealth pilot for Supergirl - The Teenage Years.   I've gotta say, Kenny was kind of a moron if he went around e-mailing people his incriminating photos before he told anyone.  He clearly wasn't trying to blackmail them, so why give them the heads up when it would just give them motivation to beat him up (the QB, in particular) or worse.

• Love 1

Maybe it's in her contract? I think she went to Mexico around the James/Guardian centric episode City of Lost Children. Then again, Chris Wood was with her both times, so if it's a contract thing, maybe the whole cast has it like that? 

2 minutes ago, tofutan said:

Maybe it's in her contract? I think she went to Mexico around the James/Guardian centric episode City of Lost Children. Then again, Chris Wood was with her both times, so if it's a contract thing, maybe the whole cast has it like that? 

Chyler had two tour dates at the same time .They played New York and hung out with Damon Wayans

That was great.  What is basically a filler episode, has been the best episode of this show.

J'onn really has been looking out for his Earth daughters for a long time.  Makes sense, in an episode that was all about the relationship between the Danvers sisters, they've got to have an appearance in the flashback by the one that's become a father to both of them.

I liked Kenny.

Alex's taunting the sheriff because she knew that Kara would save her, was fantastic.

• Love 6

I figured it was the sheriff pretty much as soon as I saw him, because while I have no idea what the actor's name is I have seen his face in enough things to recognize him. And he was the only one, so he kind of stuck out.

But yes, Jediknight, the scene with Alex taunting the sheriff about how much trouble he was in was awesome. Whatever other problems she might have with Kara she absolutely knows her sister will be there to help when she needs her, and that pretty much nothing can stop her.

• Love 1

Oh my gosh, as someone for whom the OTP of this show has always been the Kara/Alex sisterhood, this episode was everything. It was also such a welcome course-correction after S2 - I completely agree with Chyler Leigh's comments about how everyone was basically sectioned off last season and that this episode brings back some of the beating heartbeat of the show. I hope the writers have learned their lesson for when Mon-El inevitably returns and don't allow things to get so out of balance again. All the relationships matter, not just one per character, and Kara/Alex are the bedrock of the show.

I can't get over YoungKara and especially YoungAlex - what, did Chyler play all the scenes first so her younger counterpart could see how to do it, because that actress was note-perfect in channeling Chyler! Her line deliveries, her looks, even the way she'd hold her head...just dead on. I was amused that even as a teenager Alex already knew how to intimidate with a look. YoungKara perfectly captured Melissa's ebullience and awkwardness, too. And aw, my heart at the two times the sisters hugged, first when Kara was floating with Alex and then when Kara busted in at the end.

I also liked that they didn't forget J'onn and put him in so that we could see that he was looking after the sisters as he'd promised Jeremiah.

In the present day, I liked the undercurrent of the scenes between Alex and Kara, how it was not only Alex missing Maggie but also her lingering hurt from when Kara shut down for so long after Mon-El left - in a way, she lost her sister for a time, and now she's lost Maggie, which brought that back.

And the way the lyrics they sang at the end, which resonated with Alex's line that right now all she really needs is Kara there, and how "and I could be your favorite girl forever, perfectly together" called back to Alex's line in the season premiere that Kara is her favorite person was beautiful. Such a perfect song choice for them. They're each other's favorite and always will be. My heart.

Now can they do a spin-off with YoungKara and YoungAlex? Please? Those actresses are so perfect!

• Love 7

I love that no matter what superior powers that Kara has, it doesn't make her a good driver. I like that she sucks at something.

3 hours ago, cambridgeguy said:

!?!?! Hold on, she was allowed to just take off right in the middle of a filming block for non-emergency reasons?  The CW is unexpectedly generous with its vacation policy.

2 hours ago, tofutan said:

2 hours ago, Humbugged said:

Chyler had two tour dates at the same time .They played New York and hung out with Damon Wayans

I'm guessing the cast got a few perks for the show moving from L.A. to Vancouver.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

That ending though was eye-rolling.  Sorry, but any song featuring Akon will never be considered a "classic" in my book (OK, maybe I'll give a past to The Lonely Island's "I Just Had Sex!".....)

1. Did Akon do anything on that song besides the sounds between verses? 2. Anybody else expecting something to blow up the car at the end? 3. I think "I Just Had Sex" is Winn's ringtone.

• LOL 1

There was an opportunity to reverse-retcon (or just have continuity):

Erica Durance/Noel Neil could just be someone who LOOKED a lot like Alura, not actually her--the mistake being from Kara really wanting to believe but J'onn not wanting to push it too far.

Killing off Kenny was a nicely dark South Park reference--after one of the football players said "They killed Kenny" I expected Alex or someone to say "you bastards!", but that might have killed the mood.

The biggest (?) problem with a Smallville reference is they had their own Green Arrow--but since Supergirl is on a different Earth than the Flarrowverse, the only issue was when Barry Allen showed up and Supergirl didn't know who Oliver Queen was.  Also, it was funny and awesome, and that counts for a lot.

Before I forget: I think this is a different Chloe. No friggin' way should any continuity of Smallville should rear its misshapened head. Okay, we can have both versions of Oliver Queen in awe about being attracted to nerd girls with blonde dye, but that's it.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Before I forget: I think this is a different Chloe. No friggin' way should any continuity of Smallville should rear its misshapened head. Okay, we can have both versions of Oluver Queen in awe about being attracted to nerd girls with blonde dye, but that's it.

It has to be. If it were in the same universe as Smallville, Superman would be played by Tom Welling and not the guy from Teen Wolf. And Supergirl would've showed up in Clark's life when he was still a teenager and not an adult as it happened here. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Jediknight said:

Alex's taunting the sheriff because she knew that Kara would save her, was fantastic.

3 hours ago, KirkB said:

But yes, Jediknight, the scene with Alex taunting the sheriff about how much trouble he was in was awesome. Whatever other problems she might have with Kara she absolutely knows her sister will be there to help when she needs her, and that pretty much nothing can stop her.

And if this was remotely realistic (and of course, not a flashback) the Sheriff would have shot Alex dead long before Kara ever got there, no matter how fast she flies, if not before she could have gotten a word out of her mouth. Then we would have had a very very dead sheriff so I guess it balances out.

6 hours ago, cambridgeguy said:

I've gotta say, Kenny was kind of a moron if he went around e-mailing people his incriminating photos before he told anyone.  He clearly wasn't trying to blackmail them, so why give them the heads up when it would just give them motivation to beat him up (the QB, in particular) or worse.

Yep, Kenny was all but begging someone to murder him so the only sympathy I had was for Kara and later Alex, not for him.

3 hours ago, Black Knight said:

Now can they do a spin-off with YoungKara and YoungAlex? Please? Those actresses are so perfect!

I hope they don't ever do that, it might have worked for one episode but it would be impossible to keep up the momentum for a whole series, especially since they'd have to keep coming up with stupid excuses why Kara doesn't use her powers for 9/10ths of the show.

Both of the young actresses were good but Young Alex was amazing.  She got all Chyler's mannerisms too.

17 hours ago, nightwing877 said:

There was a tackle hug when Kara first saw her.

I assume there is a larger role for her later in the season and if so, it's better to have consistency across the season instead of just bringing her in later.

17 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

So far this is my favorite episode of the season, though I did ?Kara at saying she finally realized she’s “not human” and must be alone, blah, blah. She does know about Clark and Lois, right? So much of that was like Smallville Clark talking about being ALONE.??

I thought that Superman avoided getting together with Kara because he wanted her to grow up like a human.  She barely seemed to know him in the pilot episode, she was so anxious to hear what he's like from James.

I know that "drugs coming across the border" is a common bad guy trope but it doesn't work so well when they're talking about the border from Canada. Unless they mean cheap prescription drugs.

• Love 2

I was excited to see an episode centered on the relationship between Kara and Alex but I was a little disappointed and mostly frustrated that we passed so little time with Melissa and Chyler. I expected an episode with the a plot in the present and the flashbacks as B plot, not really what we got.

The young actresses did a very good job with the material and acting like melissa and chyler but I just had difficulties getting invested in these versions of the character. I wanted to get back to the present and Kara and Alex dealing with their problems instead they resolved their fight in one dialogue at the end and we didn't have enough Eliza.

My other problem with the episode beside the structure, did we need to get so dramatic? Alex and Kara could have bonded over anything in their life, something normal, they didn't need more traumas added to their life with the death of a never heard of before character and stories about pedophile teachers.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Jediknight said:

That was great.  What is basically a filler episode, has been the best episode of this show.

J'onn really has been looking out for his Earth daughters for a long time.  Makes sense, in an episode that was all about the relationship between the Danvers sisters, they've got to have an appearance in the flashback by the one that's become a father to both of them. ...

Space Dad!

7 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Before I forget: I think this is a different Chloe. No friggin' way should any continuity of Smallville should rear its misshapened head. Okay, we can have both versions of Oluver Queen in awe about being attracted to nerd girls with blonde dye, but that's it.

The only thing is, when Barry crossed over the first time in Season 1, he couldn't find any Green Arrow/Oliver Queen; so there might not be one on Earth-38.   :(

• Love 1