Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

I feel like we never heard much about Kashara until this year. If Amy T had stayed and she ended up as point and pro bowl it wouldn’t be as shocking since she was always show group and clearly a standout from the beginning. It’s like the equivalent of Tess next year becoming point and pro bowl lol 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

What is the playoff scene with the Cowboys? Too bad they cannot send a few cheerleaders to the out of town playoff games.

They have to have the greatest shred of luck to stay in, win out and have Atlanta lose basically. 

19 minutes ago, tajalexander said:

Kashara better be the best 3rd year blonde the DCC has ever had, because...... I don’t get it. 

(I’ve decided to hate Kash the same y’all seem to hate Jenna)

count me in. 

can you believe kashara posted on instagram she prefers herself to an elf on the shelf? such a post on her personal instagram indicates she’s totally  self absorbed and full of herself! gross 

• Love 3
Just now, milehigh said:

count me in. 

can you believe kashara posted on instagram she prefers herself to an elf on the shelf? such a post on her personal instagram indicates she’s totally  self absorbed and full of herself! gross 

you see this Christmas cheer?! Kashara could never. 

• Love 3

I don't want this to be Kashara versus Jenna.  I think that they are both talented, hard-working ladies, who BOTH have many fine qualities.  Jenna IMO is the far superior dancer, but can't follow the rules.  Kashara appears to play team politics better (meaning follows the rules and is very pleasant to be around).  She could be an ass-kisser, I don't know.

Kashara did step up to a leadership role, with no experience.  Per report, her success at that role is questionable, but I have no doubt she worked to the best of her ability. That probably won her favor from the powers at be.  I wish her well.

Jenna got to keep all the work of a six year vet and standout dancer (group leader, show group) while losing some perks.  I agree that Jenna wasn't going anywhere. She was a PROVEN group leader.  If I've learned nothing this year is that, group leadership is a true honor because you are shaping other member on the team.  It requires confidence in your teaching and dancing abilities from management.  It appears to require commitment, time, and patience with others.  That's not something you can BS or smile your way through.  And it shows in how your group progresses.

I'm proud that Jenna, unlike others Holly, Milan, etc., fulfilled the contract she signed.  She didn't bail when things got tough or inconvenient.  That speaks volumes to me.

I think that K and J acted like a disappointed parent, not an employer.  They weren't clear about her punishment and chastised her when she asked for clarification. That is not professional nor world class.

We've seen a rash of ladies remove themselves from the squad abruptly.  Holly, Mandy, Milan, Alexandria all left voluntarily. (I never bought the family illness story from Alexandria. And no it's not based on any facts, just a feeling.)  I really wonder how many ladies just got sick of the corporate environment of  DCC.  Everyone will not tolerate capriciousness and favoritism and uneven application of the rules.

#JustMy2Cents

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays!

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, Spunkyyy said:

I feel like we never heard much about Kashara until this year. If Amy T had stayed and she ended up as point and pro bowl it wouldn’t be as shocking since she was always show group and clearly a standout from the beginning. It’s like the equivalent of Tess next year becoming point and pro bowl lol 

That’s because she’s nothing special and is on the receiving end of favoritism. She got rookie of the year, but couldn’t make show group last year - but this year because of “casualties” to their roster they give her everything because she’s suddenly talented and endearing. *yawn* Lacey/Jinelle (literally anyone on the squad other than Jenna) got robbed. 

• Love 8

I think Sasha was ROTY and she was not in Show Group. Lacey and Jinelle did not get robbed. They are in Show Group, group leaders and Jinelle was the senior girl when the girls went on the Domestic USO Holiday Tour this year. Brittney Evans was chosen PB Girl her third year. Were the four and five year girls along with Trisha Trevino robbed because *gasp* a three year girl was picked instead. Seniority does not always mean the best. I also do not see anything wrong with a girl leaving the squad if she has a chance to advance her education because a good solid education will get you further in life than shaking your cash and prizes in front of people. And I am sure some people on the squad could say favoritism in relation to Jenna because Erica was cut after breaking a rule, and Jenna was breaking rules right and left and was allowed to stay.

Kashara did mention during the show at one time, that I guess you trust in the process and it will all work out.  To me it sounded like she may have had a few qualms at one time about how things are run at DCC, but they obviously worked out for her!

Kashara looks and acts the part of a DCC.  Kashara fits the uniform, knows the steps, and is cheerful.  No skeletons in her closet yet that we can see.  She has stepped up into her new role and has succeeded.  This is a cheerleading group on the sidelines of a NFL game and they are never shown to the nation on tv during a televised game, they appear just on screen a few times during the home games.  Even during the half-time show, there are plenty of cuts to the football players!  She is a great ambassador for the team at Pro Bowl.  

Congrats to Kashara!

Merry Christmas to all.  Peace & joy to everyone during the holidays.  Love THIS group!  

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I think Sasha was ROTY and she was not in Show Group. Lacey and Jinelle did not get robbed. They are in Show Group, group leaders and Jinelle was the senior girl when the girls went on the Domestic USO Holiday Tour this year. Brittney Evans was chosen PB Girl her third year. Were the four and five year girls along with Trisha Trevino robbed because *gasp* a three year girl was picked instead. Seniority does not always mean the best. 

Not my point. 

Point is they want to give her everything out of thin air and shoved her down our throat all year. 

• Love 7

If the girls voted for her and the DCC Organization approved the vote, I do not see how they just handed it to her. I also do not feel she was shoved down our throats after seasons if them shoving TC Candidates down our throats aka Season 8 the Morgan Saga. She was shown when it came to who they picked for point girl, show group and group leader, but she was not shown constantly on the show or during the regular football season. She was chosen group leader because her original group leader was cut during TC. Jenna was shown and shoved down our throats more during Season 12 than KaShara was. If the Jenna breaking the rules and was called out for it saga was not shown, and she did not lose point girl, they probably would not have focus on KaShara at all this season.

51 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Point is they want to give her everything out of thin air and shoved her down our throat all year. 

Yep.  At the end of the day, it is their team, and they can elevate who they want to. However, it was like they knew that Kashara had never been considered one of the best dancers on the team, so to compensate and try to convince all of us that she's suddenly the best, they kept telling us every episode how great she was. It got to the point where it was more annoying than anything. 

I don't think seniority is everything, but generally, I think it should count for something, especially if you are the best or one of the best. Jenna is arguably the best performer on the team, but I get why she lost point and didn't get pro bowl given all of the drama this season.  I get why Jinelle got passed over, as I do not consider her to be a top 5 (maybe not even top 10) dancer on the team, and I don't think she really has the DCC look as much as others. However, I don't get why Lacey got jumped for everything. She is the 3rd most senior vet, a top 3 dancer on the team, very pretty, and as far as we know, has had no disciplinary issues. I honestly would probably retire if I were her. Beyond Lacey, even looking at the other 3 years, you can make the argument that Robin, Kelli, and Stephanie are all as strong as Kashara in terms of dance. 

For the record, this is nothing against Kashara. She's great, and she seems like she would be fun to hang out with. Additionally, she also has no control over the editing of the show or where she is put in any formation. All she can do is go out there and dance the best that she can. She has done that, and I'm happy for her and the year that she has had, even if I don't get it.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

ETA: Plaza performance: 

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Yep.  At the end of the day, it is their team, and they can elevate who they want to. However, it was like they knew that Kashara had never been considered one of the best dancers on the team, so to compensate and try to convince all of us that she's suddenly the best, they kept telling us every episode how great she was. It got to the point where it was more annoying than anything. 

I don't think seniority is everything, but generally, I think it should count for something, especially if you are the best or one of the best. Jenna is arguably the best performer on the team, but I get why she lost point and didn't get pro bowl given all of the drama this season.  I get why Jinelle got passed over, as I do not consider her to be a top 5 (maybe not even top 10) dancer on the team, and I don't think she really has the DCC look as much as others. However, I don't get why Lacey got jumped for everything. She is the 3rd most senior vet, a top 3 dancer on the team, very pretty, and as far as we know, has had no disciplinary issues. I honestly would probably retire if I were her. Beyond Lacey, even looking at the other 3 years, you can make the argument that Robin, Kelli, and Stephanie are all as strong as Kashara in terms of dance. 

For the record, this is nothing against Kashara. She's great, and she seems like she would be fun to hang out with. Additionally, she also has no control over the editing of the show or where she is put in any formation. All she can do is go out there and dance the best that she can. She has done that, and I'm happy for her and the year that she has had, even if I don't get it.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Agree with everything.  I'd just add Maddie, Cersten, Kellie, and Stephanie to the AT LEAST just as good as Kashara to the list.

The treatment of Lacey is a head scratch.  She trumps Kashara in EVERY category.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, mmm said:

Choosing someone who wore blackface to represent is fine but a girl who hung out with a guy her own age. OHH Scandal !!

Pure messed Southern logic !! It's really disheartening for me being a fan of them with all their problematic actions. What they don't have a PR team who lives in this century!!! 

Kash will do fine hopefully this means that she will retire now like a read someone speculating on the board, I think we need to make wave for Maggie!! #Maggieforpoint 

God no, we started advocating for Erica last year and look how that turned out!

I honestly believe that Lacey will come back next year and will get both point and pro bowl. Jinelle will get VOTY this year,not sure if she will retire. Kashara will definitely retire and personally, i think they chose Kash over Lacey to give Lacey an incentive to come back. Jinelle has always been on the doghouse so no way she would get this honor.

i have to say that I always wanted Kash to be a future point girl. Yes she got it unexpectedly, but she put in the work too-if anything, Lacey has always been the lyrical standout but never a dcc standout. She stepped up this year, which is why she deserves to get point next year. Also, look at how excited she was for Kashara!

Last thing: people hated JenK last year so i guess every point girl will get hate the year she "reigns". Holly also got both point and probowl and let's be real, she wasn't the best option. 

• Love 2

I guess I’m in the minority here but love that Kashara got pro bowl! I wouldn’t have minded if Jinelle got it either but Kashara will be a great representative. Jenna blew it and Lacey loves to hear herself talk too much 

• Love 13
55 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Last thing: people hated JenK last year so i guess every point girl will get hate the year she "reigns". Holly also got both point and probowl and let's be real, she wasn't the best option. 

I actually always loved Kash but she's been given way more than she can handle and is not up for it.

BUT DON'T GET ME WRONG JENK IS STILL THE WORST POINT EVER!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, mmm said:

actually always loved Kash but she's been given way more than she can handle and is not up for it.

How so? Seems like she’s done great considering the majority of her team mates voted her for pro bowl

• Love 5

I'm sorry but I do not see Stephanie or Maddie as strong dancers when you compare her to Lacey or Jenna. I also do not think Lacey should give up her boots because she was not selected as Pro Bowl Girl or point girl. Would you quit your job if someone else got a promotion or a chance to represent your company at a major event over yourself? The world and the DCC organization will survive with or without KaShara being point girl, PB Girl or in show group.

3 hours ago, Kiki88 said:

I guess I’m in the minority here but love that Kashara got pro bowl! I wouldn’t have minded if Jinelle got it either but Kashara will be a great representative. Jenna blew it and Lacey loves to hear herself talk too much 

I’m with you!  i love it that KaShara is going. She’s done a great job this year and she’s been one of my faves from day 1.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, mmm said:

Apparently former DCC Jenk was there at the last christmas show last night but she was there fully dressed ? what is she doing there ?

She’s an Allstar still, maybe they had her do appearances. 

5 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

She’s an Allstar still, maybe they had her do appearances. 

What i meant by fully dressed is that she's wearing regular clothes a sweater & jeans and everybody else was in uniforms 

6 hours ago, milehigh said:

count me in. 

No, she said she preferred Kashara/DCC and THE COWBOYS win over the elf on the shelf.  I hate that creepy elf, but I don’t think her comment was self absorbed. 

5 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Jenna was shown and shoved down our throats more during Season 12 than KaShara was. If the Jenna breaking the rules and was called out for it saga was not shown, and she did not lose point girl, they probably would not have focus on KaShara at all this season.

Amen. I think Jenna’s drama was nonstop and shoved down our throats far more than anything this season. 

I said it months ago, but don’t be shocked if Kashara retires and Lacey stays, or if Kash does stay and Lacey retires.

F282178A-2723-4ED8-8495-EC0CE561838A.thumb.jpeg.970f7b1739bba177df91c6fbe989bb62.jpeg

Edited by RazzleberryPie
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

God no, we started advocating for Erica last year and look how that turned out!

I honestly believe that Lacey will come back next year and will get both point and pro bowl. Jinelle will get VOTY this year,not sure if she will retire. Kashara will definitely retire and personally, i think they chose Kash over Lacey to give Lacey an incentive to come back. Jinelle has always been on the doghouse so no way she would get this honor.

i have to say that I always wanted Kash to be a future point girl. Yes she got it unexpectedly, but she put in the work too-if anything, Lacey has always been the lyrical standout but never a dcc standout. She stepped up this year, which is why she deserves to get point next year. Also, look at how excited she was for Kashara!

Jinelle or Jenna was in the dog house?

I think jinelle, Jenna, and Lacey all got shafted.

• Love 3

So I thought that although Pro Bowl probably wasn’t going to happen for Jenna, she was out of the dog house. Not the Golden Child again, but back on track for the end of the season. However, how has she not been Game Day Girl until the very last game? Geez, that’s a slap. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

Not my point. 

To you. Or to people outside of DCC. Def not out of the air I’m sure.

17 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

If the girls voted for her and the DCC Organization approved the vote, I do not see how they just handed it to her. I also do not feel she was shoved down our throats after seasons if them shoving TC Candidates down our throats aka Season 8 the Morgan Saga. She was shown when it came to who they picked for point girl, show group and group leader, but she was not shown constantly on the show or during the regular football season. She was chosen group leader because her original group leader was cut during TC. Jenna was shown and shoved down our throats more during Season 12 than KaShara was. If the Jenna breaking the rules and was called out for it saga was not shown, and she did not lose point girl, they probably would not have focus on KaShara at all this season.

Agree.

16 hours ago, Kiki88 said:

I guess I’m in the minority here but love that Kashara got pro bowl! I wouldn’t have minded if Jinelle got it either but Kashara will be a great representative. 

Same. 

• Love 6

Hi guys! Since I'm in the airport waiting for my flight home I thought I'd share my thoughts on yesterday's DCC performance 

1. I met Cersten and she was absolutely so sweet and genuine - she's amazing! ALSO, there is a reason she's placed so far up front. She's an outstanding performer.. I'm glad she came back for a second year! And I wasn't a crazy fan of hers just because I didn't really see her standout to the fans before. 

2. I was sitting on the side with Kasharas group. Overall they were great! 

3. To be quite honest with you, in Group 1 with Jenna, Amy L, and Stephanie in the "triangle" of their groups, I was drawn to Stephanie over Amy. I don't doubt Amy is a great dancer, but it must have been Stephanie's hair and facials that kept me glued to her and Jenna. Just my opinion. Amy just kind of blended. Imo, bleh 

4. Gina looks great! I saw her most during Thunderstruck. 

5. I met Kalyssa as well and she was sweet! Not as genuine as talking with Cersten but just my thoughts. Both are just as pretty in person! 

6. Personally, I'm a fan of Kash and it was amazing to see her at the point, she didn't dissapoint! She's very interactive and her facials, are great as well.

7. One of the brunette Rookies looked a little "soft" but I can't tell if it was Rachel or or Miranda. 

8. Heather O is a great performer - hands down. She looked amazing! 

9. Jenna was Gameday Girl and Jessika was the Sideline Sweetheart. 

• Love 12
11 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

So I thought that although Pro Bowl probably wasn’t going to happen for Jenna, she was out of the dog house. Not the Golden Child again, but back on track for the end of the season. However, how has she not been Game Day Girl until the very last game? Geez, that’s a slap. 

No offense but just because Jenna was chosen Game Day Girl at the last home game is not a slap. Now if Kelli, Judy and Charlotte made her wear a big scarlet letter on her uniform, put her out in front of the crowd at every home game and make her say she was a very bad DCC and is a disgrace to the uniform and made her wear a sign stating the same thing before and after the game then I would say that is a slap.

15 hours ago, Lunacat said:

I used the wrong phrase for sure. Jenna is in the doghouse so no way she was getting this. But Jinelle has always been placed as far as they could place her, has just been given group leader this year, and she only made it to the front of the squad photo this year-and only because they have only three upper vets. I don't know why, but i think we can all agree they're almost hiding her.

13 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

No offense but just because Jenna was chosen Game Day Girl at the last home game is not a slap. Now if Kelli, Judy and Charlotte made her wear a big scarlet letter on her uniform, put her out in front of the crowd at every home game and make her say she was a very bad DCC and is a disgrace to the uniform and made her wear a sign stating the same thing before and after the game then I would say that is a slap.

Is this really a bad thing? I think Erica was the last game day girl last year and she certainly was in good standing. 

• Love 1

I see nothing wrong with it at all. I just I do not understand the seniority way of thinking in relation to being a DCC. Just because a girl is on the squad the longest does not mean she should get everything handed to her aka point girl, PB Girl, show group, group leader, certain appearances and Game Day Girl. The whole thing reminds me of Angela coming back for her fifth year expecting to make Show Group after turning down appearances before. She wanted to go to other countries and spend time with her friends. Came back to haunt her because as Kelli said seniority does not mean you get what you want, and a girl cannot pick or choose what she wants to do as a DCC.

13 hours ago, Lunacat said:

Jinelle has never been in the dog house. One of the few. Face it, they were never going to send a scrawny Australian who is really looking weathered lately to Pro Bowl. I like Jinelle as a person but she's not even in the top ten who I'd send. I think the novelty has definitely worn off for Kelli, etc., too. They needed somebody with Jinelle's level head for squad, but are always ready for girls to move on and find the new fresh faces.

Now for Jenna and Lacey, well no need to furthur discuss how Jenna shafted herself.

Lacey - I told y'all months ago that Lacey didn't really show interest in point when Erica, Jenna, Holly etc. were all still there. Not sure if she thought she wouldn't get it or was just scared of point. I've heard both. But then all those girls quit or got in trouble, and Kashara kept stepping up like JennK Junior and got point, and Lacey was like OH SHIT THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME. Then she stepped it up herself and finally, after four years, started dancing with pom power and not just amazing lyrical dance. 

I'm a huge Lacey fan and would love to see her at point, but sometimes it's too little too late. This is when she also started wavering about coming back, saying she was 50/50 on reauditioning, etc., which is a little bit whiny sore loser to me. 

At least when other girls were passed over or thought they were done wrong, or just started to side eye some of the politics *cough cough Jacie, Mary, Milan, etc.* they just quietly finished the season and retired instead of pouting.

10 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Yeah I side eye that one, too. Should have been first. 

32 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I used the wrong phrase for sure. Jenna is in the doghouse so no way she was getting this. But Jinelle has always been placed as far as they could place her, has just been given group leader this year, and she only made it to the front of the squad photo this year-and only because they have only three upper vets. I don't know why, but i think we can all agree they're almost hiding her.

Is this really a bad thing? I think Erica was the last game day girl last year and she certainly was in good standing. 

Yes. Like they hide her almost. Feels like they do Maddie the same.

• Love 5

Famous jewellery designer Jennifer Fisher posted the vid of the girls dancing in the ginger bread costume. Bet you anything Super business women Kelli is working on getting the costume DCC jewelry ??  That women never misses an oppournity to promote DCC.

1 minute ago, mmm said:

Famous jewellery designer Jennifer Fisher posted the vid of the girls dancing in the ginger bread costume. Bet you anything Super business women Kelli is working on getting the costume DCC jewelry ??  That women never misses an oppournity to promote DCC.

That is her job :-), and she does it well.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

Jinelle has never been in the dog house. One of the few. Face it, they were never going to send a scrawny Australian who is really looking weathered lately to Pro Bowl. I like Jinelle as a person but she's not even in the top ten who I'd send. I think the novelty has definitely worn off for Kelli, etc., too. They needed somebody with Jinelle's level head for squad, but are always ready for girls to move on and find the new fresh faces.

Now for Jenna and Lacey, well no need to furthur discuss how Jenna shafted herself.

Lacey - I told y'all months ago that Lacey didn't really show interest in point when Erica, Jenna, Holly etc. were all still there. Not sure if she thought she wouldn't get it or was just scared of point. I've heard both. But then all those girls quit or got in trouble, and Kashara kept stepping up like JennK Junior and got point, and Lacey was like OH SHIT THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME. Then she stepped it up herself and finally, after four years, started dancing with pom power and not just amazing lyrical dance. 

I'm a huge Lacey fan and would love to see her at point, but sometimes it's too little too late. This is when she also started wavering about coming back, saying she was 50/50 on reauditioning, etc., which is a little bit whiny sore loser to me. 

At least when other girls were passed over or thought they were done wrong, or just started to side eye some of the politics *cough cough Jacie, Mary, Milan, etc.* they just quietly finished the season and retired instead of pouting.

Yeah I side eye that one, too. Should have been first. 

Yes. Like they hide her almost. Feels like they do Maddie the same.

thank you so much for all of this. yes x 1000. 

On 12/24/2017 at 0:54 PM, mmm said:

Alexis , Maggie , Savannah & Lexie did the jingle bell rocks dance from mean girls & kelli played the "cool mom". It's really funny watch till the end. 

Is it just me (non-dancer) or is Savannah slightly behind the beat in this dance too? 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Acromantula said:

Is it just me (non-dancer) or is Savannah slightly behind the beat in this dance too? 

This is so funny! Kelli rocks it! Maggie always draws my eye in a good way when she dances. She's great!

On 12/24/2017 at 2:54 PM, mmm said:

Alexis , Maggie , Savannah & Lexie did the jingle bell rocks dance from mean girls & kelli played the "cool mom". It's really funny watch till the end. 

This is so funny! Kelli rocks it! Maggie always draws my eye in a good way when she dances. She's great!

• Love 3
10 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

Didn’t Milan quit mid season? I may not be following correctly, but I don’t see how that is preferable to pouting? Although (again, assuming I’m following, and please correct me if I’m not) it is interesting that Lacey does think that she’s been done wrong. 

I’m curious about Lacey not showing interest in point. Given the way they flipped out at Jenna for asking Shelly if she would get point back (the type of question that wouldn’t raise an eyebrow at my job), it seems like it would be frowned upon if someone did outwardly show interest in being point. Do they just ask the senior vets if they want to be point? If so, was Kashara asked as well and said yes? Sorry for all of the questions, but I find all of this interesting given some of the other things we’ve seen.

Granted, things being contradictory and the rules/standards being different for different girls seems perfectly normal for the DCC world. The DCCs have always seemed more like a college sorority than an actual professional environment. However, between some of things we’ve seen on the show this year, the flood of insider info that we’ve received on the board over the last year (substantially more than in the past), and the all of the dismissals/departures this season, it seems like the environment is somewhat toxic.

• Love 1
On 12/24/2017 at 5:12 AM, RazzleberryPie said:

Studying abroad in January doesn’t mean she didn’t have projects etc. in Nov/Dec. @Law Mom didn’t say it was one or the other, just added that Milan was going to study abroad next semester. 

Milan quitting mid season is unusual, but this has been an unusual training camp and season in general.

My post was meant as a response to cgloss' post that leaving because she's going on study abroad next semester made "more sense" than just leaving to concentrate on school rather than the fact that lawmom said she was going on study abroad. Re-reading my post there should have been a "more" before "sense" in my "it doesn't make sense..." sentence. 

• Love 1

From  what I understand, they rotate girls that they think are promising as point and/or group leaders during training camp, special performances, practices, etc., Then it’s pretty much up to Judy as choreographer and Kelli as director to decide who is at point for Thunderstruck for most of the season. That’s their big showstopper pregame dance, so a good point really needs set. 

Obviously I was never DCC, but in most groups/teams you sort of ‘know’ three or four who are more competitive and are definitely trying to be up front and center. If a Jenna or Holly sort of demands attention and can back it up, then a quieter Lacey who waits her turn stands a good chance of getting passed over. Kashara has said herself she takes chances and will volunteer to try anything, and sometimes that sort of confidence pays off. It definitely did for her.

• Love 3