Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: The Ties that Bind

GreatKazu
  • Start Topic

In the season finale, Jenelle walks down the aisle; Chelsea celebrates; Leah tries to get Addie ready for preschool; Kailyn has her baby.

This is the second time this season MTV has titled an episode after a Teen Mom OG episode. This is the exact title of the episode where Matt's son showed up and moved in.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, badhaggis said:

Thank you! That is why my dvr did not pick it up.

Mine didn't either. My guide also shows it as a TMOG episode giving the information for it as well. I had to search online for the episode information.

I don't know why MTV is doing that with the duplicate titles. I keep wondering if it is some sort of game that is being played on us. lol  Are they just too lazy to think of episode titles and recycling them? After all, each episode is like a rerun - same shit, different episode. 

• Love 11
On November 2, 2017 at 8:57 AM, GreatKazu said:

Mine didn't either. My guide also shows it as a TMOG episode giving the information for it as well. I had to search online for the episode information.

I don't know why MTV is doing that with the duplicate titles. I keep wondering if it is some sort of game that is being played on us. lol  Are they just too lazy to think of episode titles and recycling them? After all, each episode is like a rerun - same shit, different episode. 

This shitshow has been going on for so long, I think they're running out of titles. However, the person who came up with 'In Sod We Trust' should get a raise.

• Love 21
8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:
On 11/1/2017 at 10:21 PM, GreatKazu said:

In the season finale, Jenelle walks down the aisle dead sod with her possession, Jace; Chelsea celebrates her wedding for a second time in a different dress; Leah tries to get Gracie up earlier to help Addie get ready for preschool; Kailyn contacts RadarOnline to inform them she is giving birth to a child who shall remain nameless because she doesn't know who the father is. 

LMFAO!!! You always come thru with these!!!@GreatKazu

Thanks boo, i needed this today! ???

• Love 10
On 11/2/2017 at 10:57 AM, GreatKazu said:

I prefer "same trailer, different park."

• Love 18
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I always felt like that Kasey Musgraves song summarized Leah's life to perfection.

I really does! Trailers, Mary Kay, cheatin'. It's all there! And totally stuck in my head now.

• Love 4

Click on the arrow on the right side of the pic for more pics.  Also, take note of Jenelle’s comment about her veil.  Hahaha I guess her veil was “out of the box.”

E2D3C270-8BDF-4195-83F0-931D62DE92D3.jpeg

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Oh the look on Javi's face when visiting the new baby gave me a caae of the sads. Even though he's a ridiculous famewhore, I think he truly believes in family and wanted that baby w Kail. Nobody deserves her shitty treatment.

Maybe I'm hormonal but when Javi turned down the rice and beans because he was so sad, I nearly started to cry.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Click on the arrow on the right side of the pic for more pics.  Also, take note of Jenelle’s comment about her veil.  Hahaha I guess her veil was “out of the box.”

Her hair looked like ten miles of bad road.  

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Why does  Roxanne  insist on getting down and dirty with the baby daddies. Parents of grown children are supposed to be the voice of reason.

In front of Nova.  Jesus Christ.  

• Love 7

I, too, felt so bad for Javi & to think that it's rumored that he is with Briana and will have to deal with her horrible family makes me feel even worse for him!  There is not one. Teen Mom in either of the franchises, other than Chelsea, who has learned a damn thing! They continue to continue to pop out children and get involved with low lifes, they just all have more money now.  Have to admit that Aubree's recording was very sweet. 

• Love 15