Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: The Ties that Bind

GreatKazu
  • Start Topic

20 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Has it been discussed that Leah, who doesn't do jack all day, took Addie to the bus on her first day of school?  Does that not seem weird to anyone else?  Why not drive her to school and walk her into the classroom on her first day?

Some schools really encourage riding the bus on the first day. School parking can be insane to the point that the busses can't get through. 

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I have to say Javi couldn't have a more fitting comuppence for his asshole ways. Standing there, looking like a mope in his former home while his ex and son gush over a child fathered by the man his ex-wife cheated on him with.  However,  I would have at least wanted him to get one petry dig in just to see the looks on everyone's face. Would have loved to see Javi blurt out "so why isn't he here now?" when Kail kept going on about Chris supporting her during labor!

Javi was looking like a cuckold.

• Love 10

I haven't finished the episode yet and I haven't finished reading all the posts here yet. I always do before I post except this time I just had to come here and say... 

Does Nova go to school in a strip mall???

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Chelsey Grace! Of course. I love that she thought to do that. AND takes Aubree out for her birthday. What a good friend Chelsea has. You know what they say about the company you keep.....

Wait, so Kail is pitching a fit about an unflattering photo of a BABY? I'm sorry, did they not use enough filter? Want them to photoshop to make him look thinner? What? 

Kudos to Chelsey Grace. She is a great friend. I want to stop on our road trip and meet with her. 

The fact Kail is bitching about what she perceives to be an unflattering image of her newborn child, reinforces what we already know about her images on social media - she filters and photoshops the hell out of them. That girl really has some bad issues concerning how she looks. She will undoubtedly push those horrid and unhealthy views on to her boys. She will nitpick their choices of a girlfriend (or boyfriend). 

I think that Roxanne has always been the way she is. She loves playing the martyr. She revels in it, because it plays into to her "you and me against the world" narrative.

I see Kail being like Roxanne in several years when those boys hit puberty. 

@nikita Chelsea not finishing therapy is a bad thing since she has learned to make better choices and to feel better about herself. She is in a better place than she was years ago. The therapist she was seeing was helping her through an abusive relationship. Chelsea had to come to the conclusion on her own when she was ready to sever ties with Adumb and to move forward. 

2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I have to say Javi couldn't have a more fitting comuppence for his asshole ways. Standing there, looking like a mope in his former home while his ex and son gush over a child fathered by the man his ex-wife cheated on him with.  However,  I would have at least wanted him to get one petry dig in just to see the looks on everyone's face. Would have loved to see Javi blurt out "so why isn't he here now?" when Kail kept going on about Chris supporting her during labor!

Awesome! I wish he would have said something like that to Kwhale. 

And then you know what would have happened? He would have been ripped apart for being an asshole. The guy can't win. 

@Pixiebomb it looks like a charter school. Someone pointed out they are sometimes in strip-mall buildings. 

Edited by GreatKazu
she not he
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Vee and Jo are class acts. If someone came to my house and bitched at my husband/boyfriend for being in sweats on a Sunday while hanging out at home when we had a newborn (it wasn't long after Vivi was born that the sweats rant went down), there's no way in hell I'd be bringing covered dishes/meals to that someone. I might show up and yell at them for wearing sweats, though. (Just kidding.) Seriously, Vee and Jo are good people. Better than me. 

If it makes you feel any better, it probably was unappreciated or barely acknowledged.

• Love 24
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Love is a funky thing. Sometimes we love people who are horrible to us. Sometimes it takes longer than people think it should to bounce back. I think Kail was truly Javi's first love. I don't know if she was his "first" partner, if you know what I mean, but I think she was definitely his first love, first wife, first girl he lived with, first woman he had a child with, etc. Even if the other person is a horrible human being, that kind of situation can create  a bond that is hard to break. 

Javi could really benefit from some therapy. I think he's insecure. And I get the impression he's confusing being sad over the LIFE he lost and sad over the GIRL he lost. He had big dreams of a family - kids, being soccer coach, the house in the suburbs, etc. He thinks he lost all of that because of Kail. But he can have the life he wants if he becomes discerning and picks a better woman. 

Unfortunately, we've seen that he hasn't really done that....

This. My heart kinda broke for Javi in that scene. Been there, done that, my man. It took me years (YEARS, y'all) to get over a douchebag ex-boyfriend. Months of crying everyday kind of stuff. Hell, if I hadn't met Mr. Birdee, I might still be missing that jackass. Sometimes there's just no rhyme or reason. The heart wants what the heart wants. I think Javi will eventually meet a nice non-MTV girl and look back and chuckle about how caught up he was in Kail.

*secret confession* I used to sneak into the kitchen as a kid and eat Country Crock straight out of the container. I grew out of it and have a fairly healthy relationship with food, so all is not lost on Addie. At least as far as being a margarin eater goes. 

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I thought for sure at the end of the trashtastic containment ceremony, Eggsley's head would hatch and a flock of crows would fly out and start attacking the guests like in the movie The Birds. 

Hilarious!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Has it been discussed that Leah, who doesn't do jack all day, took Addie to the bus on her first day of school?  Does that not seem weird to anyone else?  Why not drive her to school and walk her into the classroom on her first day?  She gets so emotional about Addie going to school and just drops her off at the bus like "Vaya con Dios, Babe!" And don't get me started on Gracie putting on makeup before school.  I have a second grader. Neither she nor any of her classmates wear makeup.  That's just weird.  Probably even weirder than eating butter out of the tub with a knife.  Such a weird family.

I used to think the only acceptable option was for Javi to take Lincoln and raise him while Jo and Vee raise Isaac and have the two boys get together all the time, much like is done now, while Kail does whatever weird stuff she does that doesn't really involve her kids.  But then I heard Javi is dating Briana.  Dear gracious, is there a man out there with worse taste in women?  Good luck, Lincoln.  Both your parents are apparently stupid.

Jenelle is a bitch. Einsley has a messed up head because neither of her parents should have ever reproduced. Kaiser is abused by UBT.  Jace hates being on the compound known as his mom's place.  Water is wet. 

Chelsea and Cole have such an adorable family and I love seeing that someone from this franchise has actually managed to get her stuff together and develop a healthy family life.

I still don't watch Briana's segments and fastforwarding during them shows me enough to know that I'm not going to be changing that anytime soon. 

Leah mentioned on twitter that Addie couldn’t wait to ride the bus with her sisters.  My guess was she Addie wanted to ride so Leah went with that. Though, Leah also hasn’t been sending Addie to pre-k. (Or whatever she is in) She posted one week that she told Addie she had to go back to school the next day.  By the looks of her Instagram she didn’t.  Looks like she stayed home an entire week.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

but he seriously needs to make sure he's wrapping it up before Briana traps him with another Benefit Baby. 

There was a rumor that he was actively tryng to impregnate several girls so as to stay on the show.  I don't do social media at all, so I don't know where that came from, but if its true he is exctly the screwed up toad I think he is.  And his lips gross me out.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

I see Kail being like Roxanne in several years when those boys hit puberty. 

Nail. On head. Hit it. 

49 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

If it makes you feel any better, it probably was unappreciated or barely acknowledged.

Kail probably snarked about their food to her friends after Vee and Jo left. 

45 minutes ago, Birdee said:

*secret confession* I used to sneak into the kitchen as a kid and eat Country Crock straight out of the container. I grew out of it and have a fairly healthy relationship with food, so all is not lost on Addie. At least as far as being a margarin eater goes. 

One of my younger sisters did too! And she's a very healthy young woman now. But.....the key word here is "sneak". The fact that Addie can just go it on front street and no one says a word tells you a lot of the nutritional standards in that house. 

• Love 22
1 minute ago, TheRealT said:

It probably makes the kids uncomfortable when they're acting nice because then they have to wait for the other shoe to drop.

I grew up in an abusive family, and that statement is totally accurate.  When things are different, bad stuff is about to happen.  

• Love 21
6 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I do not understand why they were able to use the video footage of Amber hitting Gary as grounds for her arrest but nothing happens with poor Einsley whose head is horribly misshapen, Kaiser who is clearly abused, or any of the others on this show that are facing abuse at the hands of others on this show.

The child neglect charge stems from her committing DV in the presence of a child on two occasions after people made calls to authorities: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/teen-mom-star-faces-child-neglect-charges/

David has not been abusive to Kaiser on camera. He is an asshole to him and he did grab him by the arm, but that doesn't fall under the perimeters of child abuse although I have no doubt in my mind Kaiser is being physically abused when the cameras are not there. Amber was not abusive to Leah, but she committed two assaults in front of her child and that is a charge worthy of arresting and charging someone. If David were to abuse Jenelle in the presence of the kids and it was caught on camera, he would likely face the same fate as Amber. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

He sure the fuck was. It was so weird at the end. In the montage everyone was beaming, including Jo with his little camera, and Javi looked miserable.He better take a page out of Jo's book. Move on from that girl, find yourself a Vee and have a second family/normal life.

I felt really bad for Barbara and hope Jenelle's marriage bombs completely. It was unforgivable of her to not invite Barb to the wedding. Who cares if she likes David? She loves Jenelle (only God knows why) and would have helped her make it a nice day. Jenelle is the scum of the fucking earth. And Barb needs to ditch that terrible friend. She is totally unsympathetic and gives awful advice.. Also, why did they have Marissa carrying Ensley? It's not very nice or safe. Why couldn't they decorate a wagon type thing? #freemarissa

Cole and Chelsea were as cute as usual. Loved Aubs getting excited about dancing in their dresses and it was so sweet when Cole fed her a piece of the wedding cake. I know they're not as drama fueled as the others but it's such a lovely contrast. And the video that Aubrey created was the sweetest thing ever!

What can we say about Brianna. Javi, you better run, yo! That mother is a crazy-ass bitch. My mouth dropped when she stood up in that booth. I kind of wanted to high-five Devon when he said Brianna doesn't even know what it's like to have a father. Yeah, I know he's a piece of shit deadbeat dad, but somebody needed to stand up to those bitches for once. And I hope Asshole Worse Dr. Ever Drew tells them to stop doing that shit in front of Nova.

It was cute when Jeremy's mom was telling Addie about his first day of school.

One last thing: I just saw upthread someone wrote how Watson is a mini Randylicious. I thought the exact same thing last night when I saw his little chubby face smiling. It was amazeballs!

Edited by politichick
  • Love 20
8 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Chris stays by her side for a 90 minute labor and he's somehow Prince Charming.  She's set the bar incredibly low for this guy (even for TM standards.

Hahahahahahahahaha! Chris is just not into her. And it is making her crazy. She's used to getting what she wants, one way or the other. She managed to hook Jo and Javi by getting knocked up, but Chris isn't taking the bait. She must be grinding her molars to powder in her fury. I find this delightful.

• Love 23
18 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I'd like to hope that Barb's friend was just going along with whatever the producers were prompting her to say, maybe? Barb looked pretty nonplussed, which to me seemed weird because I'd be ridiculously offended and angry if my "friend" was saying such patently ludicrous things to me. Her reaction made me hope that it was mostly a staged dialogue because the producers were sucking up to Jenelle. 

Maybe not, but otherwise I can't understand her "friend's" silly opinions at all. They were totally unfounded. 

Maybe it was scripted. But not for all of the money

in the world, could anyone pay me to talk to my FRIEND

that way. Never.

• Love 14

After seeing this episode I bet Jenelle is furious that Jace and Maryssa didn't make a sweet recording for her and UBT to play at the wedding on the land.   She loves to copy Chelsea, so I guess they'll have to have a big anniversary party next year if they're both still alive and out of jail.  She'll have to record them herself since she has no friend like Chelsey Grace in her life.

• Love 20
17 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Me too. I wanted to punch Donna right in the face. It's Jenelle's wedding day, for Pete's sake! Of course Babs is going to be emotional over not being invited! Babs was looking for a little consolation, a ear to listen and a shoulder to cry on, that's all. She sure didn't need Donna's trite and pithy remarks or her supposed solutions that weren't solutions at all. Donna needs to be thrown on the same dung heap as that producer Kristin. 

That kind of crap towards Barb just makes

me want to be her friend & stick up for

her even more.

• Love 22
17 hours ago, SmashleyMcSlayin said:

Agreed, Roxanne has probably had a temper like this her whole life and therefore might not be sure how to manage anger when it comes up. But it should also be common sense to not blow up in a restaurant where other people are eating, in front of your young grandchild. A lot of people do argue in front of children though, so I recognize it isn’t quite as common sense as I’d like it to be.

I wasn't aware that any grown woman thought it would be ok to jump on a booth in a fit of rage......  that was seriously bizarre.  

16 hours ago, Ladystardust said:

Chelsea’s wedding/reception/whatever was nice. But why bridesmaids? I don’t really care that she had two weddings or whatever but being a bridesmaid sucks and it’s expensive. I’d not want to do it for a “reception”. Maybe she bought their dresses and stuff so she could have traditional wedding party pictures. 

I'd be willing to bet she (and cole) paid for everything.  If not, i'd have to give her a major side-eye!

7 hours ago, 3outta5 said:

ETA: my little brother used to eat Cool Whip out of the tub with a butter knife too. So to me Addie's choice was endearing as long as it's not a daily habit or anything ;)

I apparently used to eat ketchup out of a bowl... so.........  and that's just one thing that I don't remember.  There's a whole lot of odd food choices that I DO remember lol 

4 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

It's interesting that Devoin was citing things they'd said about him on the first episode this season.  Do they usually start airing the season before they finish filming? 

I caught that too and found it interesting.  It's obvious they get to watch the episodes before they air but I think that's the first time we've ever seen a previous episode being mentioned. 

1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

When you compare how Maryssa, Jace, and Kaiser were at the wedding to how Aubrey was at Chelsea and Cole's reception, I think it makes it even sadder.  In one situation, a little girl feels like she is really gaining a daddy and happy to have a nice, stable home.  In the other, you see three kids who are sad and hopeless in their situation and only see things getting worse.

I do not understand why they were able to use the video footage of Amber hitting Gary as grounds for her arrest but nothing happens with poor Einsley whose head is horribly misshapen, Kaiser who is clearly abused, or any of the others on this show that are facing abuse at the hands of others on this show.

I noticed during the episode that Jace has a really oddly shaped head as well.  Maybe it an unfortunate gene that runs in the family?? 

48 minutes ago, Birdee said:

They did decorate a wagon, but were too stupid to realize it was unstable when pulled over the bumpy-ass ground on The Land. So instead, poor Marissa got to be a pack mule. 

That was some impressive multi-tasking..... a normal child would not be able to carry around a young child in one arm and use the other to do something else....so you know she's got a lot of practice.. poor thing. 

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, Abmis said:

After seeing this episode I bet Jenelle is furious that Jace and Maryssa didn't make a sweet recording for her and UBT to play at the wedding on the land.  

She can do it for her next wedding.  And she'll have more children by then.  

• Love 20
12 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I wasn't aware that any grown woman thought it would be ok to jump on a booth in a fit of rage......  that was seriously bizarre.  

Right?! My (almost) 3 year old knows that it's not ok to jump on a booth in a restaurant in a fit of rage. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

It was really sad how the kids were so unjoyful on such a "wonderful" day. Jace didn't even crack a smile when UBT told him he'd be his dad now or when he was forced to hand Jenelle over at the altar. Most kids would be super excited to get dressed up and go to a big party where they got to participate in the ceremony, even if they didn't know the couple getting married. For these kids, this is supposedly a day to commemorate their awesome, happy new family and they looked like they were going to the dentist. I don't know why Barb even wanted to go.

Jenelle and UBT were clearly acting being nicey nice to the kids. They're both so unnatural with the kids when they're not yelling at or ignoring them. They come off like people who aren't used to being around children and don't really like them, but they're custodial parents to 3 kids. It probably makes the kids uncomfortable when they're acting nice because then they have to wait for the other shoe to drop. I'm sure it stresses Jenelle and UBT out to have to put on a show, so they're probably more likely to act out afterward.

It's really bizarre how they all hold Briana completely blameless for all of the fuckery she has brought into their lives. Even if you give her a pass on having Nova because people, especially teens, make mistakes, she's pretty much been a fuck-up since then. She hasn't filed for child support, but she also hasn't gotten an education or career that enables her to support herself and Nova (despite having lots of help from her mom and sister). Then she had unprotected sex with a stranger and she's back to square one, being shocked and hurt that a guy she barely knew wasn't going to fix everything for her and her kids. Apparently, she learned absolutely nothing from her experience with Nova and Devoin. She still isn't filing for child support, she's working the same shitty job, she is completely dependent on her family to take basic care of her kids, and she's hurt and disappointed that her baby daddy is such a jerk.

You'd think they'd be sick of dealing with her shit and tell her to get herself together. If Roxanne is so stressed and "can't," anymore, why doesn't she tell Briana that she no longer wants to be involved in her conflicts and negotiations with her baby daddies? Why aren't she and Brittany upset that they have to spend time, money, and stress helping her take care of her kids because she can't use birth control? I wonder whether they have made her go on birth control now. They have every right to since they are collectively responsible for her offspring and she is bad at choosing baby daddies. (Actually, if it's true that she and Javi are dating, they've probably got her on some kind of fertility boosting treatments.)

I really believe Brianna got pregnant on purpose to get back on the show and that Roxanne and Brittany fully supported her decision. Thats why they don't care that they have to help her out. She's bringing them that MTV money and fame. That's one of the many reasons I dislike all of them so much. Poor Nova and Stella.

16 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Same here. 

That so-called friend must be related to Dr. Drew. 

Amen! I still can't get over that that is one of Barb's trusted friends. Poor Barb. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

She expects Jo to be dressed professionally while sitting on his sofa on a Sunday. 

Days after Vee had given birth too!

5 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

He pretty much is a cuckold.  He raised Isaac until Kail had no use for him.  He'll do the same for Bri.

• Love 10

I can only half-watch this show now because I feel so bad for most of the kids, and I hate to be part of the enabling of garbage people to bring home decent paychecks for treating their families like crap.

A few superficial notes:

1. Aubree's little raspy voice is so adorable

2. At first I wasn't a big fan of the name Watson, but having watched this season, I think that is a 100% perfect name for him. So cute!

3. Addie and Gracie are super pretty (I know we're not supposed to compliment little girls on their beauty anymore, and we're supposed to say how smart they are or how talented they are, but they don't show that kind of thing so I wouldn't know)

4. Addie was eating country crock off of a butter knife while I was eating cream cheese off of my finger, so...I can't judge ;) (then again I am a 32 year old woman capable of making my own poor health decisions)

5. #freemaryssa

6. UBT is absolutely going to murder someone, and if it's not Jenelle, she will somehow be involved. 

7. I don't like the name Ensley, and as I was watching last night, I said "Ensley Eason" out loud...it's really not flattering. Poor girl.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Love is a funky thing. Sometimes we love people who are horrible to us. Sometimes it takes longer than people think it should to bounce back. I think Kail was truly Javi's first love. I don't know if she was his "first" partner, if you know what I mean, but I think she was definitely his first love, first wife, first girl he lived with, first woman he had a child with, etc. Even if the other person is a horrible human being, that kind of situation can create  a bond that is hard to break. 

Javi could really benefit from some therapy. I think he's insecure. And I get the impression he's confusing being sad over the LIFE he lost and sad over the GIRL he lost. He had big dreams of a family - kids, being soccer coach, the house in the suburbs, etc. He thinks he lost all of that because of Kail. But he can have the life he wants if he becomes discerning and picks a better woman. 

Unfortunately, we've seen that he hasn't really done that....

And he already HAS a family with the kids, coaching soccer, and a house. Just like we say with the girls who whine about wanting a family-uh, they don't realize that they don't need a husband (or wife) to make that "family" complete.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Pillses.

Yup!! Bitch is trying waaayyy to hard...

Aly rolling her eyes at her "motivational" speech was fucking priceless! Not sure if it was intentional or perfect editing! Either way, thanks Aly or MTV....you read all of our minds lol

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

Yup!! Bitch is trying waaayyy to hard...

I don't think she's trying at all.  Unless trying to act normal while the camera is rolling counts as trying.  She could start by trying to wear her damned seatbelt.  

• Love 3
Just now, Sprockets said:

I don't think she's trying at all.  Unless trying to act normal while the camera is rolling counts as trying.  She could start by trying to wear her damned seatbelt.  

You're right, shes deff just trying for the cameras and trying to add that "im a single mom, with mah 3 girlses, doing it on my own, i "motivate" them everyday, and i even cook up some slop for them" now hussh up and let me do mah pillses in peace! 

• Love 6
(edited)

Normally, I wouldn't bat an eye at someone eating fake butter. But this is Leah's child. We all know Leah was out of it and Gracie took charge. Addie has been shown eating sugar packets, frosting out of a can, canned Ravioli at midnight, countless sugary drinks, soda, and junk food from the gas station, fast food, Cheetos, and who can forget the smores where the chocolate wasn't even melted and the cold Chunky soup from a can. C'mon now! Cold soup and unmelted chocolate? I guess Addie is used to that crazy diet because she was left with Gracie as her mother and a refrigerator that was empty half the time. Remember when Gracie yelled out there was nothing to drink as she looked in the refrigerator? Addie's survival skills must have kicked in at such a young age that she learned to eat what was available. The tub of fake butter probably kept her tummy full many nights. 

Did Leah mention anything about that scene on her Twitter? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 18
5 hours ago, Sprockets said:

There was a rumor that he was actively tryng to impregnate several girls so as to stay on the show.  I don't do social media at all, so I don't know where that came from, but if its true he is exctly the screwed up toad I think he is.  And his lips gross me out.  

I don't think that Javi can do anything about the lips that he was born with,

to me, it is his heart that matters. His heart is a lot bigger than his lips.

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Normally, I wouldn't bat an eye at someone eating fake butter. But this is Leah's child. We all know Leah was out of it and Gracie took charge. Addie has been shown eating sugar packets, frosting out of a can, canned Ravioli at midnight, countless sugary drinks, soda, and junk food from the gas station, fast food, Cheetos, and who can forget the smores where the chocolate wasn't even melted and the cold Chunky soup from a can. C'mon now! Cold soup and unmelted chocolate? I guess Addie is used to that crazy diet because she was left with Gracie as her mother and a refrigerator that was empty half the time. Remember when Gracie yelled out there was nothing to drink as she looked in the refrigerator? Addie's survival skills must have kicked in at such a young age that she learned to eat what was available. The tub of fake butter probably kept her tummy full many nights. 

Did Leah mention anything about that scene on her Twitter? 

Leah said she didn't see Addie eat the fake butter. 

“Is it bad that I’m going to let Addie eat icing?” Leah asked her mom. “Just have her sit at the table,” Momma Dawn replied.

Leah_Messer_daughter_Addie_eating_icing.jpg

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

His heart is a lot bigger than his lips.

He feels things and he cries a lot.  No sale.  Meanwhile he is still making one bad decision after another (Briana).  Actions speak louder than dramastics.  

6 minutes ago, druzy said:

Leah said she didn't see Addie eat the fake butter. 

Well, she's supposed to see it, because she is Addie's mother.  Maybe no one told her that.  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Regarding Dave's mom; exactly. What mother would be happy to see their son marry Jenelle? I'd love to know the dirt on the Easons.

That's a really good point. UBT's mom is one of the few family members who's allowed to babysit his kids, so I assume that she supports all the fucked up things he does. She's the one who's been taking care of Ensley since she was less than a week old every time Jenelle and UBT go on vacation or need some kidfree time, so I'd assume that she's getting money from Jenelle. I guess that money and a close relationship with UBT are worth turning a blind eye to his domestic abuse, drug use, poor parenting, and other issues. She's probably happy that he's not asking her for money or calling her to bail him out of jail, so she's not too particular about the character of his chosen partner (as long as she's not a whiny bitch who calls the cops on him for every little thing).

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 9