Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole & Azan: Supersize My Tagine

• Start Topic

But look at how she's cropped the sides and covering all but her pointy chin! 

Interesting that there was a like from "officialsojaboy" (does that have something to do with Lisa?) 

And as always, "How's the store, Nicole?"  

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Didn’t anyone ever teach her not to take candy from strangers, much less feed it to her kid?

She doesn’t care if it’s tainted as long as it’s high in fructose.

6 hours ago, Kareem said:

No idea what peach rings are but just what she needs - her gabillion followers sending her candy.  The photo she’s using there says Vote No.  

They are shaped likes large life savers but gummy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

"It sounds like a great way to interact with you all...you sending me free shit!"

I might have to change my name on here to Peach Ring.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
On 2/20/2020 at 10:58 PM, Christina said:

Rumor has it that Nicole has quit Starbucks. I don't think that she has confirmed that, but she did post something in case you want to send her money through Venmo

Liked by officialsojaboy!  Look out Lisa, you have competition

• LOL 8
(edited)
On 2/3/2020 at 4:25 AM, blubld43 said:

I have no snark here.  This sucks for this family. I don't know any details beyond what I've read here, but I feel for them.

Agreed.  

ETA - she should probably stop asking for money.  Explicitly or implicitly.  

IMO, she ruined her chance at more TLC money by being smug, defensive and refusing to answer questions. She wants to low key bef for money, but she wasn't willing to explain her poor decisions on camera for money.  Girl, bye. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 9
(edited)

Peach rings, absolutely no redeeming qualities  

edited to add: I spoke too soon, they’re fat free! 

Ingredients: Corn syrup, sugar, gelatin, citric acid, sorbitol, natural and artificial flavors, lactic acid, titanium dioxide, artificial colors, yellow 5, yellow 6, red 40.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 5 Pieces

Servings Per Container: 4

NutrientAmount per Serving.   % Daily Value

Calories120 

Calories From Fat0 

Total Fat0g.   Daily value 0%

Saturated Fat0g.   Daily value 0%

Trans Fat0g 

Cholestrol0mg.    Daily value 0%

Sodium10mg.    Daily value 0%

Total Carbohdrates30g  Daily value 10%

Dietary Fiber0g   Daily value 0%

Sugars20g 

Protein2g 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Peach rings, absolutely no redeeming qualities  

edited to add: I spoke too soon, they’re fat free! 

Ingredients: Corn syrup, sugar, gelatin, citric acid, sorbitol, natural and artificial flavors, lactic acid, titanium dioxide, artificial colors, yellow 5, yellow 6, red 40.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 5 Pieces

Servings Per Container: 4

NutrientAmount per Serving.   % Daily Value

Calories120 

Calories From Fat0 

Total Fat0g.   Daily value 0%

Saturated Fat0g.   Daily value 0%

Trans Fat0g 

Cholestrol0mg.    Daily value 0%

Sodium10mg.    Daily value 0%

Total Carbohdrates30g  Daily value 10%

Dietary Fiber0g   Daily value 0%

Sugars20g 

Protein2g 

I’m sure Nicole thinks corn syrup is a vegetable.

53 minutes ago, RealReality said:

In defense of the humble peach ring, it is delicious.  But I thought Nicole was dieting.  

Arizona makes a diet peach iced tea she could substitute.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Spike said:

I’m sure Nicole thinks corn syrup is a vegetable.

It is. Corn syrup just being pure sugar with no nutritional value is a conspiracy put forth by the Kale Industry. My diet book will be released in the near future, since apparently anyone can write a diet book and self publish it. Also, brownies have no calories when topped with ice cream and/or hot fudge. Why yes, you can catch a delusional disorder from a television show. Why do you ask?

Nicole has not quit her job, but posted that she is taking off to go somewhere and tried to get people to guess where. The comments really aren't very nice; they are telling her to move on and she's not liking it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Christina said:

It is. Corn syrup just being pure sugar with no nutritional value is a conspiracy put forth by the Kale Industry. My diet book will be released in the near future, since apparently anyone can write a diet book and self publish it. Also, brownies have no calories when topped with ice cream and/or hot fudge. Why yes, you can catch a delusional disorder from a television show. Why do you ask?

Nicole has not quit her job, but posted that she is taking off to go somewhere and tried to get people to guess where. The comments really aren't very nice; they are telling her to move on and she's not liking it.

Grenada? South Korea?

I don’t belong to Instagram- so can’t see comments.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Christina said:

Starbucks gets some complicated drink orders from demanding customers.  No snark, I don’t see how she could handle the stress.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Spike said:

Starbucks gets some complicated drink orders from demanding customers.  No snark, I don’t see how she could handle the stress.

She's probably assigned to the Americano orders.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Grenada? South Korea?

I don’t belong to Instagram- so can’t see comments.

I don’t know where she’s going, but I wonder why she’s in a hand basket.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

Nicole posted a link in bio that goes to Intouch Weekly and this is the first paragraph. 

Counting down the days. 90 Day Fiancé’s Nicole Nafziger and her beau, Azan Tefou (a.k.a. Hassan M’Raouni), have been in a long-distance relationship for years, and they’ll “soon” be able to see each other face to face. The TLC alum revealed she will finally be reuniting with her love, months after her highly anticipated trip to Morocco was canceled. While taking to Instagram Stories with an update on March 2, Nicole confirmed that she still loves Azan with “all” of her heart before expressing how elated she is to be back in his arms.

The rest is a gallery of their relationship. I cut the web address down so it won't give her any credit, in case anyone actually wants to read it without supporting her delusions. 

Both Nicole and Azan are posting photos of them together, but no one is really sure if they are new. Nicole is posting with "Link in Bio" and no one appears to be clicking the link. So, they may be together at the moment, or not. 

• Love 1

Hmmm, maybe she is only traveling now because tickets were likely dirt cheap.  Wash your beefy hands, Nickel!!!!!  And please say they are NOT being filmed; no more of this, TLC!  Nickel needs to get steady work and support her kid and stop relying on TLC money or this show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

There were photos of her taken on the Plane Train at Atlanta Airport yesterday, so she was traveling, but I agree with this IG post:

Put up or shut up, no one is clicking your bait. She keeps posting things saying they are not filming, so maybe she's trying to film personally to sell, but I think that ship has sailed. Their story is old and sold out.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Christina said:

There were photos of her taken on the Plane Train at Atlanta Airport yesterday, so she was traveling, but I agree with this IG post:

Put up or shut up, no one is clicking your bait. She keeps posting things saying they are not filming, so maybe she's trying to film personally to sell, but I think that ship has sailed. Their story is old and sold out.

TLC had enough with her refusing to answer any questions because they are private matters.  Um don’t go on a tv show about those matters then.

• Love 5

Someone commented she should post a photo with a newspaper with today's date and she responded she doesn't have to prove anything and you can tell by going to her stories. But her stories are just photos of clouds, nothing with her and whoever 'we' is. Then she has that one photo of her and Azan, but nothing live so it still doesn't look believable to me.

Not sure what it says about her if she thinks we would believe it and/or her need to fake it and think she can get away with it.

• Love 1

So she gets cheap airfare because of the virus and now possibly can not travel back to the states at the moment.  Isn't May in school now? The school year has not ended; she's dumped her kid on her mom or sister to keep up with the school routines ( or establish them) . I swear Nickel is the dumbest mother.  I hope she's barred from entering the US or has to stay in quarantine when she comes back.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

So she gets cheap airfare because of the virus and now possibly can not travel back to the states at the moment.  Isn't May in school now? The school year has not ended; she's dumped her kid on her mom or sister to keep up with the school routines ( or establish them) . I swear Nickel is the dumbest mother.  I hope she's barred from entering the US or has to stay in quarantine when she comes back.

Citizens aren't included in the ban 

17 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

This is the sad part. She had her own apartment, May was in school, and she was working at starbucks. It was a stable day to day life for May. Nicole said recently she had to drop the apartment because she rushed into it and did not budget it out. So she drops May's stability to use her money for a trip and probably some Azan spending money?

2 hours ago, silverspoons said:

This is the sad part. She had her own apartment, May was in school, and she was working at starbucks. It was a stable day to day life for May. Nicole said recently she had to drop the apartment because she rushed into it and did not budget it out. So she drops May's stability to use her money for a trip and probably some Azan spending money?

Call me crazy, but if you can't afford to pay rent for an apartment, I don't think you should be flying around the world or the country.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, silverspoons said:

That's what bothers me the most.  She knows her mother would never let May be homeless so she takes advantage of that.   If you're having trouble paying your rent you don't use whatever money you do have to fly  across the world.   She's so selfish and immature. 

• Love 10
39 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

That's what bothers me the most.  She knows her mother would never let May be homeless so she takes advantage of that.   If you're having trouble paying your rent you don't use whatever money you do have to fly  across the world.   She's so selfish and immature. 

Rules don't apply to Nicole.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Takitaki said:

Citizens aren't included in the ban 

A lot could change by the time she bothers to come back.  She may have to be isolated in Morroco or a foreign airport.  Regardless, this was not the time to travel away from your young child.  Nickel probably has price alerts set for cheap flights and jumped at the chance without even thinking about what is going on in the world and how it could impact her or her child.

• Love 5

Maybe her plan is to get STUCK in Morocco and have to live with Azan & his family?  May would be safe in Florida with Grandma, so Nicole can pay ALL of her attention to her WORLD.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

Maybe her plan is to get STUCK in Morocco and have to live with Azan & his family?  May would be safe in Florida with Grandma, so Nicole can pay ALL of her attention to her WORLD.

NAILED IT.  Yep.  That's her plan for sure.  I hate that she is allowed to make decisions without repercussions.

• Love 5
On 3/11/2020 at 7:12 PM, Spike said:

At least the virus gives him an excuse not to let her paw him.

nicole will not be happy until she comes back pregnant with azan's  babe.

• Love 5

So if she can't LEAVE Morocco, and Azan and his family turn her out on the street, will she be sleeping at the airport with all the other poor folks who are stuck there until further notice?

And I use the term "poor folks" because if they're stuck with Nicole, their lives just got a whole lot more challenging than just being stuck in Morocco.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Nicole has been posting really dark videos and someone lightened them up to see. It looks like she really is in Morocco. It's also tax season here in the US, so refund time for her equals money for him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1