Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I can see Marlena’s condo being a 2 bedroom and den type. Guest room for visiting family and the den as the BlackPatch office.

Xander could easily find a luxury apartment for less than $3000 plus per month (low estimate of $100 per night at the Salem Inn). Titan or DiMera could have an apartment used for visiting execs.

Nicole should have a 2 bedroom apartment. Maybe a den.

But they all seem to magically expand and contract.

All valid points, but with the budget no longer even close to the cash cow of its '80s heyday, we're lucky not to see characters sleeping in cardboard boxes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Artsda said:

She had no job until very recent, what was she paying Nicole with? She hasn't been paying rent. She's been using  Nicole to take care of Henry too.  

She is there to freeload because neither of her parents have homes too. Sami was at Marlena's. Lucas needed Roman to get him a room.  She should ask her grandpa Roman for a room over the pub. 

So very true. 
Nicole, out of kindness, even motherly love,offered Allie to live there, since Allie seems to hate her own mom, and Grandma Marlena was hosting Brady, even though he had his own place. Grandpa Roman.. I think Allie wouldn’t want a JOB or stay in a lowly pub, so she chose Nicole .
Nicole helped Allie w/ baby blanket, listened to her woe is me tales, and asked nothing from Allie. No rent, food, and where was Allie getting $$ for blanket’s  formula?? Unless pumping and saving.

Holly is older, in school. After Eric chose to leave again, and Nicole got drunk and slept with Xander, that’s the ONLY time Allie helped out Nicole by taking Holly to school. 
Nicole has her own problems she’s dealing with now and shouldn’t have to ask Allie to leave/ or not have a bed partner over, especially with Holly being there! Sure, he can make great pancake breakfasts, shirtless, but that’s horrible for Holly🤮

yep, Allie is freeloading to the max and obviously has no insight with what’s going on with Nicole and why she should get out of there. I could give no shoe on where she goes, since she’s so self involved.

Roommates/friends.. she is not

• Love 2
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Nicole’s apartment was first Sonny and Will apartment.   They wanted the two bedroom by the park for Ari.  Then they needed to get out of the lease the found a perfect sucker in Eric.  

Um...you mean the apartment where Ben dragged Will's "dead" body to? That was a different layout completely.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Um...you mean the apartment where Ben dragged Will's "dead" body to? That was a different layout completely.

Different apartment. The front is in the left not the right. This was the apartment that they got together after Will came back from the dead.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, tribeca said:

Nicole’s apartment was first Sonny and Will apartment.   They wanted the two bedroom by the park for Ari.  Then they needed to get out of the lease the found a perfect sucker in Eric.  

Nicole's is at least a 3 bedroom, if not 4... I don't think that's right that Sonny and Will would have wanted to downsize.

(edited)
59 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Nicole's is at least a 3 bedroom, if not 4... I don't think that's right that Sonny and Will would have wanted to downsize.

9 hours ago, tribeca said:

59 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

As Tribeca says, it's the same set and Eric did take over the lease from Will.  It's probably got expanding bedrooms like all Salem apartments and homes seem to have these days.

I remember when Allie decided to stay there with Henry we had a similar discussion about how there wouldn't be room but then PRESTO!, there was.

(Messed up with quoting other posts, sorry!)

Edited by boes
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, RedElf said:

I saw Kevin Spirtas in a version of Kiss Me Kate in Sacramento several years ago.  The theater is a small theater in the round locale, and the stage, like I said, was round, so the audience sits all around the stage.  Spirtas was a surprisingly good dancer, and he did back flips across the whole stage.  I was worried he was going to fall off, but he managed not to.

I remember him showing off his backflip skills on Days too! Craig’s controlling jerk father-in-law (Nancy’s dad) showed up and made some sort of snotty demand. Craig responded by doing three backflips. It was completely out of the blue and awesome, lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I totally thought you guys were talking about the actor who used to play Hercules 😂 

1 hour ago, Panopticon said:

I remember him showing off his backflip skills on Days too! Craig’s controlling jerk father-in-law (Nancy’s dad) showed up and made some sort of snotty demand. Craig responded by doing three backflips. It was completely out of the blue and awesome, lol. 

• LOL 3
14 hours ago, nilyank said:

Which was ridiculous. At the time Chanel was in Italy with Johnny, so Allie was by herself running the bakery which is not an easy job with the early hours needed to do all the baking and being the only employee. She has her own son to take care when she is not working but she volunteers to babysit two additional babies. Where does she have all the energy to do so?

And grew a third arm too. No surprise that was a "tell" rather than "show" scene, though I, personally, would have enjoyed watching how Allie (or any character for that matter) wrangled 3 kids under the age of 2 out of her vehicle (which assumedly isn't a small car if it fit 3 car seats) and back to the (2nd floor?) apartment by herself after they left the park. Eli might have helped put the car seats in for her, but after that she was on her own. Even if they were all three cooperative rather than fussy toddlers not wanting to leave the playground but in need of a nap, it couldn't be an easy feat. (Full disclose: my own kids are spaced out far enough that I never had to deal w/that scenario. lol)

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Artsda said:

Nicole should have told her to find a new place the last time Sami assaulted her in her own apartment and barged in. Nicole won't put a baby our though.

I mean, perhaps Nicole likes Allie. Maybe she doesn't mind her living there. Since she's never once expressed any issues, I don't know why we shouldn't assume she's fine with it. At least until/unless they need a plot where Nicole and Allie are at odds.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 1/9/2022 at 2:05 PM, KBrownie said:

Not likely.

Unless there’s some source other than CM’s FB post where she says she’s back filming, BUT doesn’t say where or what character.  Or even if she’s acting. She could be directing. People saw “filming,” blond hair, and Jennifer left Salem this week and ran with it. 

However, there are other, more reliable sources that Missy is, and has been, back  filming. Jason’s Days site on FB has her pic included as recurring cast on on a BTS cast chart.  Her husband has commented multiple times on his IG about her being back filming as well. These CM rumors only popped up because her post about filming coincided with Jennifer leaving Salem again. 

Well, this stupid show has two Kristens, why not two Jennifers? Hell, at this rate, give EVERY character a backup. I wonder what Catherine Mary Stewart (Kayla #1) is doing now? She can alternate with Mary Beth Evans, and Deidre Hall's sister, Andrea, can return.

Embrace the complete clusterfuck that is Ron Carlivati's Days...

• LOL 4
On 1/8/2022 at 11:57 PM, bunnyblue said:

Jesus Christ. Free Tripp from his cheating girlfriend please! I think Tripp should give older women a try considering he's 0 for 2 with women his own age and there aren't any available candidates on the show at the moment. I'm all for a Tripp tryst with Kate or Nicole. Oooh, or Sarah if she ever comes back.

Or Gwen. I mean, Tripp comes from the primordial ooze that is Ava, who is a bad seed. That in and of itself is not Tripp's fault, but Tripp was once bad in his own right and tried to KILL Kayla. The show may have whitewashed that, but he did.

He and Gwen can be hideous together assuming Xander makes a beeline back to Sarah.

ETA: Or NOT. Forgot these two are first cousins through Steve/Jack.

Well...maybe Gwen can be de-Deveraux'd. I dream BIG. If we have to keep the wench, that is.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

Or Gwen. I mean, Tripp comes from the primordial ooze that is Ava, who is a bad seed. That in and of itself is not Tripp's fault, but Tripp was once bad in his own right and tried to KILL Kayla. The show may have whitewashed that, but he did.

I don't think the show has whitewashed it - I think it was one of the reasons given for why Kayla (and Claire) were willing to believe that Tripp raped Allie. He has apologized for that repeatedly and Kayla has forgiven him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

So very true. 
Nicole, out of kindness, even motherly love,offered Allie to live there, since Allie seems to hate her own mom, and Grandma Marlena was hosting Brady, even though he had his own place. Grandpa Roman.. I think Allie wouldn’t want a JOB or stay in a lowly pub, so she chose Nicole .
Nicole helped Allie w/ baby blanket, listened to her woe is me tales, and asked nothing from Allie. No rent, food, and where was Allie getting $$ for blanket’s  formula?? Unless pumping and saving.

Holly is older, in school. After Eric chose to leave again, and Nicole got drunk and slept with Xander, that’s the ONLY time Allie helped out Nicole by taking Holly to school. 
Nicole has her own problems she’s dealing with now and shouldn’t have to ask Allie to leave/ or not have a bed partner over, especially with Holly being there! Sure, he can make great pancake breakfasts, shirtless, but that’s horrible for Holly🤮

yep, Allie is freeloading to the max and obviously has no insight with what’s going on with Nicole and why she should get out of there. I could give no shoe on where she goes, since she’s so self involved.

Roommates/friends.. she is not

Nicole and Eric offered for Allie to stay there. You don't know that's the only time Allie has helped out with Holly.  Since when does having problems mean you can't speak up if you want someone gone from your home? Nicole's only current problem is inexplicably being attracted to her friend's dunderhead boyfriend.  If Nicole wanted her gone, she would ask. There is no indication that Nicole has a problem with Allie being her roommate. Why exactly would it be traumatizing for Holly to see Tripp? Again, if Nicole had a problem with it, she would speak up. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

At least until/unless they need a plot where Nicole and Allie are at odds.

A Tripp & Nicole tryst could put them at odds. Since I want Tripp away from Allie and to give an older woman a try, I'm kind of intrigued at a Tripp/Nicole fling and what it would do to her relationship with Allie.

Anyway, I don't mind Allie still living with Nicole in her ever expanding apartment. We know it's because the show can't afford any new sets. And while the living arrangements were initially so that Nicole could help Allie with Henry, I assume now that Allie's got a job she is now contributing to the rent & utilities and (as single mothers) Allie & Nicole help each other out with their respective kids. As long as the show isn't still trying to sell it as Nicole helping out Allie, I think it's a realistic living situation and it seems to be working out for both of them. 

4 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

ETA: Or NOT. Forgot these two are first cousins through Steve/Jack.

I was going to suggest Tripp & Gwen too but then I remembered they are related. Oh well, they might have been interesting together. 

• Love 4

Just a guess

Allie/Nicole could be odds over EJ/Lucas kidnapping Sami.  Allie believes EJ did it.  Nicole could use her investigating skills to find evidence that Lucas is the guilty party.    Allie would not believe her dad would do such a thing and be upset with the idea.  

• Love 3
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, perhaps Nicole likes Allie. Maybe she doesn't mind her living there. Since she's never once expressed any issues, I don't know why we shouldn't assume she's fine with it. At least until/unless they need a plot where Nicole and Allie are at odds.

I don’t think Nicole holds any animosity towards Allie for her moms behavior. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, RedElf said:

So Belle is representing her brother-in-law in a case in which he is accused of kidnapping her sister?  No conflicts of interest there.

Belle has a pattern of doing that.

2 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Tripp & Nicole tryst could put them at odds. Since I want Tripp away from Allie and to give an older woman a try, I'm kind of intrigued at a Tripp/Nicole fling and what it would do to her relationship with Allie.

Nooooo. Only because show has got to stop pairing Nicole with such boring guys!! 
I really don’t care about Tripp/Allie, they work as two boring peeps, but then there’s the Chanel thing going on with Allie. 
I still say pair Tripp and Rafe or Brady, or even Jake.  That works for me, plus show needs more of those kind of couples going on, since they all left the show. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I don't remember seeing them in these costumes....is this a spoiler?

Days-of-Our-Lives-Chad-DiMera-Billy-Flyn

It must be some sort of spoiler as I don't recognize those costumes either.  So now EVERY time Will and Sonny are shown we're getting some sort of drag show?  The first one in the Peacock series was funny, but I  HATED the Santa dancing one.  Now it seem like, if they're not going to have some interloper for either of them to have an affair with,  this is the ONLY thing they can think of to have them do.  No plots for them!

(edited)
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I don't remember seeing them in these costumes....is this a spoiler?

Days-of-Our-Lives-Chad-DiMera-Billy-Flyn

Are they now models for Gabi Chic?  Are those some of those FABULOUS outfits Gabi is always shrieking about?

Oh the talent!

Edited by boes
  • LOL 12
Just now, DisneyBoy said:

Is it? Oh - what was it for?

I think they were just goofing around on set. Chandler and Lucas Adams are only like three years apart in age and I guess they bro-ed out with each other? 

The photo was dated 167 weeks ago, which Google tells me was November 1, 2018, so this is probably just them goofing around and showing up to set dressed up for Halloween. Not like they actually would have been filming Halloween episodes at that point- in November 2018 they were probably filming May 2019 episodes.

• Useful 4
12 hours ago, brisbydog said:

So as we guessed stupid mask Sarah

This is so stupid. I don't know why LG left the show (whether it was her choice or the show's), but she's back now (for who knows how long) and instead of giving Sarah Horton some real closure with Xander and her mother, the show decides to use LG for more stupid mask shenanigans. So while fake Sarah is running around Salem, the real Sarah is probably in some mental fog on the DiMera island with no hope of rescue. What a way to treat a legacy character. I'm sure Kristen will never pay for destroying Sarah's life. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

This is so stupid. I don't know why LG left the show (whether it was her choice or the show's), but she's back now (for who knows how long) and instead of giving Sarah Horton some real closure with Xander and her mother, the show decides to use LG for more stupid mask shenanigans. So while fake Sarah is running around Salem, the real Sarah is probably in some mental fog on the DiMera island with no hope of rescue. What a way to treat a legacy character. I'm sure Kristen will never pay for destroying Sarah's life. 

I think she will get unmasked pretty fast as Abby is suspicious. Then the real one can hopefully be found. I don't get why Kristen wants to keep her prisoner forever, the reason for her sending her there is long revealed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I said it almost a year ago and I'll say it again - Sarah could have simply gotten cold feet about marrying an attempted murderer after speaking with Chloe and Brady, and told Xander she wasn't over the baby switch and left it at that. A perfectly reasonable way to say goodbye to the character.

Instead....this impersonation insanity. Why?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I said it almost a year ago and I'll say it again - Sarah could have simply gotten cold feet about marrying an attempted murderer after speaking with Chloe and Brady, and told Xander she wasn't over the baby switch and left it at that. A perfectly reasonable way to say goodbye to the character.

This and the devil nonsense is a cheap and lazy way to write a story rather than working a little harder to create a story that might at times seem implausible but possible nonetheless IMO. I had hoped that the devil story would have ended with Marlena’s exorcism and the disappearance of Kristen likewise with the masks. But, no. However I’ve never written a soap so who am I to say.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, FrankOFoley said:

This and the devil nonsense is a cheap and lazy way to write a story rather than working a little harder to create a story that might at times seem implausible but possible nonetheless IMO. I had hoped that the devil story would have ended with Marlena’s exorcism and the disappearance of Kristen likewise with the masks. But, no. However I’ve never written a soap so who am I to say.

Everything you posted is correct. Plus, I think that we the fans can come up with much better stories than this joke of a writer currently stinking up the show with his stupid stories..

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Plus, I think that we the fans can come up with much better stories than this joke of a writer currently stinking up the show with his stupid stories..

Well, since you bring this up, I thought back thru my history when my life was a soap opera and have a couple of suggestions. One, pair Trask and Rafe but keep them on the down low, always subject to exposure. Or, pair Mayor Abe Carver and Trask and because of Abe's connections and help, she goes on to higher political office. Next, make someone like EJ unable to commit to his true feelings so he teams up with women even though we can all see thru his charade. Why does he stay with women? Because of his "standing" in society and his business. He and Shin are on the down low. Plus he wants an heir to carry on his family business without further commitment to the woman, who I suggest as Abby or Gabi who goes apeshit and destroys his office. He pays her to see Marlena as a consequence.

There's more. If this is in the wrong topic, I'll move it.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

That was what I wanted if they don't want Sarah to return that's fine but they could've just done it would've been a lot simpler, organic and character driven which is the complete opposite of Ron.

Or they could've had her just take Rachel never to be seen or heard from again with the help of Melinda Trask as her final revenge against Kristen.

• Love 7
On 1/14/2022 at 5:09 PM, brisbydog said:

I don't know what I hate more.. masks or devil stuff

The good (bad) news is that you don't have to choose. This crappy writer wants us to hate BOTH!

ETA - does anyone know how long Linsey Godfrey (Sarah) will be around? I am hoping not for long, but then, I also don't want Gwen to not have her deception found out.  Maybe they could send her off to be with Jack and Jennifer - just send her away.

ETA Again - First of all, while it is nice to see Nancy, why would a mother, who is raising her grandson, leave to burden her daughter with a sob story about the daughter's father POSSIBLY having an affair? What mother would do that? Why does she need to go there? Who will be watching/raising Parker? And then Craig shows up to straighten them out with his explanation. Now who is raising Parker? Also the explanation I have read is that all of a sudden, Craig realizes he is gay. Because, of course, Ron.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 4

Well I, for one,  love the masks..helps with the SARS covid 19!! 
Anyway, so stupid. Just bring Sarah back, leave Kristin to take Brady away and, if she wants, Shawn D,  Rafe,  and her bestie,  Lani.!!.they can all go off to the D-island and have fun, fun fun!! Sami can go, too. Chloe, as well. Oops, forgot Jake, he can go.
Leaves show with  less characters, but better viewing for me. Because it’s all about me and my viewing pleasure!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1