Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Yea, I think CB can be great and Gabi can be a great character, but they've saddled her with Jake and it's really ruined her. I would personally split them up and move Gabi into another story but I'm not that upset if she just leaves because she's been unwatchable since she got with Jake.

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, I think CB can be great and Gabi can be a great character, but they've saddled her with Jake and it's really ruined her.

They have done that with too many couples who are now permanently attached at the hip (or thereabouts). They have destroyed the individual characters. We see more of Chad without Abby, but, at this point, Abby has no purpose (although it looks like she will be investigating Sarah's disappearance), both Chloe and Nicole have no functions other than to find a man and then be attached to them; and let's not even mention Ciara and Ben. The writers, under Re-Ron's direction, have no use for any women, other than to pleasure their men. Sami, who has been ruined for me for years, promises her forever love to EJ and then 2 scenes later is trying to reunite with Lucas, which I am still hoping is a set-up or a way to give the actress more time off to film her Hallmark stuff. They try to paint Kate as a strong woman, but she is just cold and calculating and they have run out of potential partners for her, unless Roman is stupid enough to forgive her when she says how she helped frame his son for a murder her son faked. Lani is not a strong woman and just bounces around. Paulina is a cartoon. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

They try to paint Kate as a strong woman, but she is just cold and calculating and they have run out of potential partners for her, unless Roman is stupid enough to forgive her when she says how she helped frame his son for a murder her son faked.

Roman is not Brady's father.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Sami, who has been ruined for me for years, promises her forever love to EJ and then 2 scenes later is trying to reunite with Lucas, which I am still hoping is a set-up or a way to give the actress more time off to film her Hallmark stuff. 

I just read an article somewhere today (can't remember where so idk if it was a legit site lol) that said Sami and Lucas will be leaving together so yea I guess they're using this to write AS off until she wants to/can come back again. And this way it leaves EJ available to be in another pairing while she's gone. If they won't do Nicole/EJ (which they should dammit!), I'm hoping they try out EJ/Abigail.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I can't condone CB's stances - getting in John Aniston's face on camera really irked me, stage direction or not - but I do like Gabi. CB has shown decent range and been denied a good romantic storyline.

Abigail and NewEJ would be dull. She isn't sexual or crazy the way KM's Abigail was. It wouldn't work. The Stefan thing sure didn't.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

The Stefan thing sure didn't.

The Stefan thing was rape.

I don't need Abigail to be crazy--I just need her to be sick of her hubby and willing to engage in a little hate sex.  I think MM could pull it off.  I think it'd be a sophisticated sexiness and I want to see if I'm right or wrong.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, I think CB can be great and Gabi can be a great character, but they've saddled her with Jake and it's really ruined her. I would personally split them up and move Gabi into another story but I'm not that upset if she just leaves because she's been unwatchable since she got with Jake.

This ! 1000‼️🙌‼️

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I don't need Abigail to be crazy--I just need her to be sick of her hubby and willing to engage in a little hate sex.  I think MM could pull it off.  I think it'd be a sophisticated sexiness and I want to see if I'm right or wrong.

This. I thought there was potential there in the few scenes they've had so far. And yea, I think MM could pull it off well actually. With KM it would just be sleazy.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I think it'd be a sophisticated sexiness and I want to see if I'm right or wrong.

Sophisticated and sexiness are just two things that I don't think that MM has been shown to be capable of.

• LOL 1

Just read - (forgot the site) that Greg Vaughn is back for good!!!! And, yes, they confirmed that 2 couples are leaving. So, what - was Allison Sweeney back for 2 weeks and then gone again??? I am glad the actress is happy, but that sure dictates the stories and stability of the stories, which sucks. 

ETA - I wonder if Father Eric will leave the priesthood again or if he is just going to perform exorcisms for the foreseeable future.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

ETA - I wonder if Father Eric will leave the priesthood again or if he is just going to perform exorcisms for the foreseeable future.

Considering how good he is at them, he won't have a shortage of work for the foreseeable future... 

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Sophisticated and sexiness are just two things that I don't think that MM has been shown to be capable of.

I thought her performances from when Gwen was targeting her were the epitome of sophistication. 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just read an article somewhere today (can't remember where so idk if it was a legit site lol) that said Sami and Lucas will be leaving together so yea I guess they're using this to write AS off until she wants to/can come back again. And this way it leaves EJ available to be in another pairing while she's gone. If they won't do Nicole/EJ (which they should dammit!), I'm hoping they try out EJ/Abigail.

Could EJ make a play for Chanel? EJ/Ava had some chemistry. Nicole needs to take some time for herself & figure stuff out.  Besides Eric is back. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I thought her performances from when Gwen was targeting her were the epitome of sophistication. 

Agree.

She made Gwen, who imagines herself as the ultimate victim, look like the whining, entitled, pathetic trash she is. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Considering how good he is at them, he won't have a shortage of work for the foreseeable future... 

Yeah I'm assuming he comes back for Round 2. But if he's back in the cast again...is ReRon going to ReRape him? He can't stay a priest and be viable. The show isn't written that way anymore.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Just read - (forgot the site) that Greg Vaughn is back for good!!!! And, yes, they confirmed that 2 couples are leaving. So, what - was Allison Sweeney back for 2 weeks and then gone again??? I am glad the actress is happy, but that sure dictates the stories and stability of the stories, which sucks. 

I already have a headache from knowing he's back.  The anguish, the earnestness, the monotoned scolding, the disappointed looks, the deer-in-the-headlights fear of fun.......maybe an affair with Julie?  

That'd test his belief in a higher power.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, tnvolgrl said:

Could EJ make a play for Chanel?

God I hope not. It's gross enough that Kristen has slept with/been obsessed with both John & Brady, I truly do not want to see Ej & Johnny having shared a woman. I know Chanel is an adult but she is still so young, so her & EJ would just be sleazy. I'd love to see EJ with Ava or Nicole, and I'm even open to them revisiting EJ & Abby. Just keep him away from his daughter-in-law.

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, boes said:

I already have a headache from knowing he's back.  The anguish, the earnestness, the monotoned scolding, the disappointed looks, the deer-in-the-headlights fear of fun.......maybe an affair with Julie?  

I'm glad Nicole told him without hesitation that she was seeing EJ. I guess he expected her to be sitting around crying over him. And when he tried get judgemental about EJ, I loved that she threw back at him that she thought his boss was all about forgiveness. Go Nicole!

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

God I hope not. It's gross enough that Kristen has slept with/been obsessed with both John & Brady, I truly do not want to see Ej & Johnny having shared a woman. I know Chanel is an adult but she is still so young, so her & EJ would just be sleazy. I'd love to see EJ with Ava or Nicole, and I'm even open to them revisiting EJ & Abby. Just keep him away from his daughter-in-law.

I could see them putting him with Belle. That would be a lot of conflict.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I could foresee some new business ventures in Salem as the devil hops around the Salemites. At home testing kits for Mayor Carver to have distributed and then business cards for Father Eric's new exorcism business.  Dial 1-800-DEVIL-B-GONE or text 'Not today Satan.' 

Would at least be more interesting than watching the tired old Titan vs Dimera Enterprises company drivel that Jake and Gabi are currently stirring the pot with. 

1 hour ago, boes said:

This! ⬆️ ❤️

And when Eric's done with her, maybe EJ could have a go-round with her.  Now there would be a love triangle for the ages. 

• LOL 5

And, yes, they confirmed that 2 couples are leaving. 

Who was the other one besides Lucas/Sami? I can't remember what I read lol.

5 hours ago, tnvolgrl said:

Could EJ make a play for Chanel? EJ/Ava had some chemistry. 

I'm down for either of these. 

1 hour ago, Sidney said:

I could see them putting him with Belle. That would be a lot of conflict.

Also down for this. They seemed to be at least semi chem testing them when he first showed up.

• Love 3

I'm going to guess Jack will return later for more Gwen crap...and that the 2nd couple is Gabi and Jake.

If she was done filming in November, and they'll be filming July when they return from winter break....at the rate they film....that means she'll be gone around...May? April? Would they admit their departure now if it's still 4 months away?

• Love 2

We know that Sami will be back, when she feels like it, and so might Jack. It just says they are leaving now and kind of implies it will be a departure for a while. We know that Sami will not forgive Lucas, and we also know that she made the switch to Lucas way too fast, so, at some point she will be back (and he will come trailing after her).

Like I said in a different post, as long as the show allows Allison Sweeney to come and go as her schedule permits, they really can't put her with anyone for any length of time. So, they made a big deal about her true love being EJ, and then she changed her mind. My other thought was that she knows Lucas did it and is setting him to up to clear EJ. But, in the meantime, is EJ supposed to stay celibate? Not as long as Nicole is willing, as she always is.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, I'm confused. I feel like we heard Jack was leaving eons ago and then he never did and then recently we heard he was back on contract but now he's leaving. Like what lol?

And I'm pretty sure MAsh was photographed on set kind of recently?  Maybe a month ago but, as we know, a month ago is probably airing five months from now.

But then, Ali isn't leaving for long again is she?

• Love 2

I think EJ/Belle would be the way to go(if not EJ/Nicole or EJ/Ava) I mean its about time Belle becomes bored with Shawn like she usually is.. plus they're already having Belle fill the Carrie role in Sami's life might as well go all the way. 

I can't picture EJ/Abby again with these actors. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think EJ/Belle would be the way to go(if not EJ/Nicole or EJ/Ava) I mean its about time Belle becomes bored with Shawn like she usually is.. plus they're already having Belle fill the Carrie role in Sami's life might as well go all the way. 

I can't picture EJ/Abby again with these actors. 

This is what I wouldn't like about a EJ/Belle pairing. At this point, Belle should be her own character and not a Carrie replacement.

Belle/Chad would work better for me. It also creates potential for some pairings that we rarely/never see: John/Chad, Marlena/Chad, Abby/Shawn, John/Abby, Belle/Kate. Abby/Belle. It also give us an excuse for a possible Jennifer/John/Marlena/Kate scene. 

I'm bringing up Kate as the maternal figure for Chad.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

LOL - the devil story is ridiculous, BUT, I am wondering if the whole cast wants to be possessed for "fun?" It would be sort of fun to see Gabi as a demon, but she already is and would just need the yellow eyes. Demonized Sami or Kate would be indistinguishable from their true characters. Same with Gwen and Ava, although that would give Ava a little more actual power. Demon Rafe might make him more interesting. Eli and Lani are too boring, even if they were possessed, and the devil would die from boredom. Regular Paulina is too over the top as herself and couldn't be any worse, even demonized. Chanel might be interesting, once it leaves Johnny. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

This is what I wouldn't like about a EJ/Belle pairing. At this point, Belle should be her own character and not a Carrie replacement.

Belle/Chad would work better for me. It also creates potential for some pairings that we rarely/never see: John/Chad, Marlena/Chad, Abby/Shawn, John/Abby, Belle/Kate. Abby/Belle. It also give us an excuse for a possible Jennifer/John/Marlena/ scene. I'm bringing up Kate as the maternal figure for Chad.

I would go for Belle/Chad actually. I remember when Chad was under some lame mind control he was drawn to Belle and they were about to sleep together until Abby interrupted. They had chemistry plus it would have characters we normally don't see interact be around each other. Abby/Shawn aren't close yet their moms were close.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I would go for Belle/Chad actually. I remember when Chad was under some lame mind control he was drawn to Belle and they were about to sleep together until Abby interrupted. They had chemistry plus it would have characters we normally don't see interact be around each other. Abby/Shawn aren't close yet their moms were close.

I agree this (Belle/Chad) could have potential as something different. Abs and Shawn would be incestuous, but they could bond as cousin-friends over it. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Peanut6711 said:

I agree this (Belle/Chad) could have potential as something different. Abs and Shawn would be incestuous, but they could bond as cousin-friends over it. 

I can't speak for @CanaryFan98 but I meant I wanted Abby/Shawn to just share scenes. I did not mean a romantic pairing. I somewhat assume they meant the same thing since they mention Hope/Jen's relationship. 

That being said, Abby/Shawn are second cousins. Second cousins are allowed to marry and procreate in every state. Unless Days starts adding new bloodlines to the show, it's almost inevitable for some appropriately distanced blood related cousins to start dating each other.

Technically, Eli should be able to date Horton women as he's Julie's grandson, so there's enough distance for there to be no medical concerns with an Abby/Eli baby, for example.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, RedElf said:

Unfortunately, the ratings are up since the devil story started.

Yay!

13 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

Second cousins are allowed to marry and procreate in every state. Unless Days starts adding new bloodlines to the show, it's almost inevitable for some appropriately distanced blood related cousins to start dating each other.

disgusted choke GIF

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I read that Lucas will return within the next couple of weeks because EJ's trial for kidnapping starts. Will he confess? Who knows. But, no mention of Sami coming back with him. 

I THINK I read it on Soaphub, so I don't know how valid that is. 

Lucas comes back Jan 14 for the trial.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 1/2/2022 at 2:25 PM, KBrownie said:

Agree.

She made Gwen, who imagines herself as the ultimate victim, look like the whining, entitled, pathetic trash she is. 

Funny, because that’s how I feel about this Abigail! An entitled, pathetic, whiny, ALWAYS the victim, stuffy  piece of work. 

2 hours ago, RedElf said:

If EJ is going on trial for kidnapping, wouldn't Sami have to testify?

2 hours ago, Artsda said:

If Lucas is going to perjur himself, he better get a trial and that added to his sentence too. Chad can go with him to jail. 

They’ll all get away with this one.

Except, hoping Chad doesn’t 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3