Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

On 11/22/2021 at 10:14 PM, bunnyblue said:

Thank god that stupid teddy bear gets its head chopped off. I hope that's the last we see of it. Ava should set it on fire just to make sure.

I can't wait for that scene. Ava might even become my new hero.  Bonus points if she tries to cut Nicole's head off and set her on fire. 😁

On 11/22/2021 at 8:23 PM, TenaciousWarrior said:

And Eileen’s Kristen wants to make a sequel! 😂

It looks like Nicole is making a sequel too. 🤢  That makes Eric, Zander, Rafe, and now EJ again in just the last few months. Kate must be her role model.  The list of men those two haven't sleep with is shorter than the ones they have.  

I'm assuming the Belle Shawn sleeps with is the Devil in disguise?

I had that thought too, but eww at Marlena sleeping with her son-in-law. Bad enough Brady bangs his dad's ex.  Then again, it could also be Jan out of her coma and in some disguise she bummed off Kristin.  Not that sleeping with her is much less cringey.  

Oh look, DAYS finally remembered that Phillip is missing a leg. 

LOL

Edited by Peanut6711
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

About time Xander finds out about Sarah.

I hope it’s like a Theresa/Brady situation when she came back and Brady still didn’t want her, regardless of what she went through. I hope Xander has no interest in Sarah. She is whiny and immature.

Edited by TenaciousWarrior
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I hope it’s like a Theresa/Brady situation when she came back and Brady still didn’t want her, regardless of what she went through. I hope Xander has no interest in Sarah. She is whiny and immature.

Well, considering Xander is seething when he confronts Kristen II (as opposed to ED's Kristen I), he seems to still have interest in Sarah. So at least one of us will be happy with this scenario. 😋

• Love 5
11 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Same lol.

6 hours ago, MsTree said:

I'm hoping that's Xander's interest is mainly because of his relationship with Maggie. Of course, he'll still love Sarah, but wonder if he'll no longer be "in love" with Sarah.

I hope they go this route. I want to enjoy Xander but I just can't when he's with Sarah. I prefer Sarah away from him as well. Although, if we are getting a new Sarah, I'd be willing to see if I like PT with her.

• Love 4

I hope this final nail for Gwen. She has no purpose and shows no sign of change. Xander I hope finds Sarah but who knows her brain damage at this point, she got the drug that Gwen gave and tried to keep giving Abby. 

• Love 4

I really don't want to listen to Sarah's cutesy voice so I seriously hope that either this is a quick "wrap up the character" story arc (like Eric's 2 day return) or Sarah comes back completely over Zander and focuses on being a doctor because, ya know, Salem is so short on them these days.  I kinda like Gwen and Zander together, and I don't seem to mind Zander as much when he's with her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

I hope this final nail for Gwen. She has no purpose and shows no sign of change. Xander I hope finds Sarah but who knows her brain damage at this point, she got the drug that Gwen gave and tried to keep giving Abby. 

Same.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

I really don't want to listen to Sarah's cutesy voice ...

Yea same. But it really doesn't seem like LG went back. They must have recast. So, hopefully the new actress doesn't play Sarah as the manic pixie dream girl with a baby voice like LG was doing.

• Love 6

I have to say, the image of their fantasy wedding, with Xandy in his kilt and Sarah with her short hair, was really beautiful.

If we get a recast, I hope its an improvement like Chanel 2.0.

I think there was a spoiler about Gabriel visiting John or something...? Well it turns out there was a Gariel in the 90s...and he looked like Ivan LOL. Only with a goatee and moustache.

Wonder if they'll cast a lookalike....

• Love 2
On 11/27/2021 at 10:15 PM, TenaciousWarrior said:

The baby-talk!  The constant, squealing baby-talk.  I cannot stand that about Sarah.  She's fine otherwise, but that's only about 5% of the time!  95% horrible, childish baby-talk!

• Love 5

Week of Dec. 6

Monday, December 6, 2021
Roman treats Kate to a romantic evening.  

Tuesday, December 7, 2021
Chad shares with Abigail his growing frustrations with EJ. 

Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Ava is wary when EJ pays her a visit. 
Paulina opens up to Kate about her past.

Thursday, December 9, 2021
Belle helps Shawn put the pieces together.

Friday, December 10, 2021
Brady is heartsick when Chloe admits she's not sure of his innocence.

More spoilers for the week of Dec. 6

Monday, December 6:
Chloe stumbles upon a horrific scene at the riverbank.

Tuesday, December 7:
Roman and Kate receive a surprise visit from Rex.

Wednesday, December 8:
Lucas attempts to save Sami from her captor.

Thursday, December 9:
Chloe questions Brady about Philip.

Friday, December 10:
Sami finds Nicole in bed with EJ!
Shawn is stunned when more evidence turns up regarding Philip.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I wonder if JKJ was written off the show if so this is why I dreaded Phillip's return because this show has a way of making you regret wanting your faves to ever come back(at least long term).

I mean if they wanted to pair him with someone they could've brought back Stephanie for him or even pair him with Gabi instead of having him be in a one sided triangle with Brady/Chloe yet again. I mean Shelle was bad enough.

I do think the Paulina/Kate spoiler is actually decent which is surprising since Kate spoilers leave a lot to be desired usually.

If anyone can understand what Paulina did its Kate.

• Love 7

Philip is going to go missing, and Brady will be found unconscious, covered in blood that is not his, with Philip's phone in his pocket, and intoxicated, with no memory of what happened and insistent that he didn't drink.

• Love 6

Unless it is more of MarDevil's tricks. Or someone trying to "help" Philip get his girl. Although, most likely it is a Philly Fake Out. which pretty much, puts a lid on any chance for a Phillip/Chloe relationship. I still don't know what she does or why she is on the show.

ETA - did Kate threaten Brady? In a spoiler for the week of Dec. 13 it looks like she mentions it to Roman and Rex. Maybe Kate set it up to help Phillip? It's not beneath Kate to do that, but it is really stupid.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 4

Monday, December 13, 2021

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 
At the cabin, John confronts a possessed Marlena.

Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Nicole slaps Rafe!
Sami pulls EJ into a steamy kiss.
Allie encourages Lucas to rekindle his relationship with Sami.

Thursday, December 16, 2021 
Chloe tries to help Brady remember what happened to Philip. 

Friday, December 17, 2021 
Kate makes a stunning discovery!

• Love 3

Monday 13 December 2021
Marlena causes tension between Ciara and Ben. 
John and Shawn realize Ben and Ciara are missing. 
Belle investigates the night of Philip's disappearance. 
Kate rips into Chloe and Brady.

Tuesday 14 December 2021
Susan gets EJ to open up about Sami. 
Sami and Nicole have a scratchy encounter. 
Ciara is horrified to learn the truth about Marlena.

Wednesday 15 December 2021 -(not listed yet)

Thursday 16 December 2021
Gwen tries to keep Xander from running into Rex. 
Eli and Lani fend off pressure from D.A. Trask. 
Victor and Kate are faced with a difficult decision. 

• Love 2
On 12/3/2021 at 9:46 PM, TenaciousWarrior said:

Nicole slaps Rafe!

With a mallet? Repeatedly? Please?

12 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Susan gets EJ to open up about Sami. 

Such a shame Eileen and James barely got any screentime together as mother and son. I would have preferred seeing them get this kind of bonding material.

12 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

John and Shawn realize Ben and Ciara are missing. 

...and celebrate?

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DisneyBoy said:

Such a shame Eileen and James barely got any screentime together as mother and son. I would have preferred seeing them get this kind of bonding material.

I honestly think it's purely because Eileen/The Powers That Be didn't want her playing against a fully grown 30-ish man as her son. I'm assuming similar reasons were why we didn't see post-SORAS Claire and Hope bond as granddaughter and grandmother.

• Love 2
On 12/1/2021 at 11:57 AM, TenaciousWarrior said:

Thursday, December 9:
Chloe questions Brady about Philip.

I really hope they’re not ousting JkJ! That would make me sad. Loved him in the teen scene and have/ had a huge crush I on him. Can’t help it. He is charming, has much charism. Being  an enforcer for his family

I think he’s the best Philip on the show and has really been the best actor for the role.

Brady . Otoh,  angry young adult, turned good guy, all of a sudden w/ morals, yet does stuff which prove otherwise.

And this is exactly why I like Philip better than Brady 

• Love 2
On 12/2/2021 at 10:35 PM, RedElf said:

Philip is going to go missing, and Brady will be found unconscious, covered in blood that is not his, with Philip's phone in his pocket, and intoxicated, with no memory of what happened and insistent that he didn't drink.

Comupantce! Brady will be fine, but he needs to be taken down a few pegs for his fake morals and hypocracy!

• Love 4

Brady doesn’t deserve to be knocked out with a crowbar and his sobriety taken away from him. 

True. But his sobriety is on the line anyway, not that Philip should be the one to do it. 
meaning Brady’s sobriety is in jeopardy because of his stinking thinking. Philip’s ignorant move with that, doesn’t take Brady’s sobriety away. 

• Love 1

At least it sounds like John and Shawn use the collective Salem Brain to remember that if Ben and Ciara "go missing" that all they do is go to that cabin. Everyone knows where that cabin is now; it's not really hiding or going missing. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

The new Christmas movie! John and Kristen together? Brady with Gabi? Xander and Leo? Interesting!

I don't know if I'll watch but this is something I hoped they'd do with the movie--play around with the combinations.

But goodness, Ron really wants a Leo/Xander hookup doesn't he? (Assuming that's where they're going.)  I'd rather see Xander with nuChanel or maybe Philip.  Actually will but it doesn't look like he plays a part in the fantasies.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

But goodness, Ron really wants a Leo/Xander hookup doesn't he? (Assuming that's where they're going.)  I'd rather see Xander with nuChanel or maybe Philip.  Actually will but it doesn't look like he plays a part in the fantasies.

I swear to god I used to remember reading Phillip/Shawn fanfiction back during the Last Blast days.

Sydney is still a pre-teen while her twin siblings are like ten years older. Aww, wacky SORAS.

• LOL 3
On 12/3/2021 at 9:46 PM, TenaciousWarrior said:

Monday, December 13, 2021

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 

Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Nicole slaps Rafe!
Sami pulls EJ into a steamy kiss.
Allie encourages Lucas to rekindle his relationship with Sami.

Thursday, December 16, 2021 

Friday, December 17, 2021 
Kate makes a stunning discovery!

Nicole should bitch slap Chloe, along with Rafe!

I would rather Sami and Lucas be together. They make more sense

of corse Chloe “tries” to help Brady. Just be with each other and leave Philip alone. Since Philip isn’t going to break it off with her,.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

of corse Chloe “tries” to help Brady. Just be with each other and leave Philip alone. Since Philip isn’t going to break it off with her,.

Agree about Sami and Lucas.

Chloe, and everyone else, thinks Brady has something to do with a missing Phillip. She's trying to help him figure out what happened, so they can find Phillip - her boyfriend who she's worried about. I do agree that Chloe should break-up with Phillip since he refuses to trust her and he would rather drug addicts and assault them instead of breaking up with his "cheating" girlfriend.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Agree about Sami and Lucas.

Chloe, and everyone else, thinks Brady has something to do with a missing Phillip. She's trying to help him figure out what happened, so they can find Phillip - her boyfriend who she's worried about. I do agree that Chloe should break-up with Phillip since he refuses to trust her and he would rather drug addicts and assault them instead of breaking up with his "cheating" girlfriend.

Please believe me when I say that I very much wish Philip had the balls to just end it with Chloe, rather than do what he’s done to Brady!

I think Chloe has major resentment over the fact when she told Brady her feelings. Brady turned her down wanting to work it out with his baby mama, the evil. evil Kristen DiMera. When that  didn’t work out, he then told Chloe he had VERY real feelings for her and wanted to try with Chloe. 

it’s all Petty crap

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, methodwriter85 said:

Sydney is still a pre-teen while her twin siblings are like ten years older. Aww, wacky SORAS.

Definitely a continuity error as I'm sure they've said Sydney is away at college now.  Surely, she's not still in Italy by herself if she was that young.  Or more likely this Christmas movie is pointless, senseless, and has no connection to the storylines of the actual daily show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

Definitely a continuity error as I'm sure they've said Sydney is away at college now.  Surely, she's not still in Italy by herself if she was that young.  Or more likely this Christmas movie is pointless, senseless, and has no connection to the storylines of the actual daily show. 

There is no connection to the main show. It’s Will’s screenplay, so it’s an alternate reality.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Nicole should bitch slap Chloe, along with Rafe!

of course Chloe “tries” to help Brady. Just be with each other and leave Philip alone. Since Philip isn’t going to break it off with her.

Oops

double post.

Edited by Chellfairy
19 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

There is no connection to the main show. It’s Will’s screenplay, so it’s an alternate reality.

Which looks like it'll give the cast a chance to do things differently (and sidestep current storylines). I welcome it.

Are John and Kristen running the Martin House?

Edit:

Watching it in slow motion, here are some predictions...

This is an alternate universe where Marlena and Roman stayed together, but now Roman has died (his photo is on display at the Pub) leaving Marlena single. John and Kristen stayed together, clearly. The pub is in jeopardy (hence needing a miracle) and by the end, Leo organizes a party that raises the money needed to save it. John and Marlena also reconnect by the end (cause Kristen always has to lose to her) and Paulina is the Mr Potter of Salem.

...what I don't get is why Will would resurrect his good friend's rapist and have her paired up with him. Nick wanted to deny Will his parental rights as Ari's father...is this some world where Ari doesn't exist? Why would proud papa Will fantasize about that?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2