Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Just had epiphany due to the wording:

The "familiar face" at Gwen's door is literally Sarah's face i.e. the damn mask. Kristen fed exes it to her to get her to imitate Sarah to reassure Maggie and stop Abby... THEN Abby rips it off her in front of Xander

Give me a prize January 20th yo

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 1/7/2022 at 10:36 AM, methodwriter85 said:

Doesn't Sonny have at least two brothers we've literally never seen? 

Sonny has three brothers we've never seen.

How many WTD stories are we going to get?  I hear Gabi is going to get pregnant by JDevil, and that Gwen is going to be pregnant by Xander.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Seriously, by now everyone in Salem should immediately feel up a person’s face to check for a mask before talking to, kissing or sleeping with them. There is no excuse, especially since the masks can magically change voices, height and body types as well!

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, RedElf said:

Sonny has three brothers we've never seen.

And they all apparently lived in Arizona and Sonny works with them for the company that they created to honor their dead mother. At least one of those brothers has children because when Will and Sonny decided to move to Arizona, they mentioned that Ariana would love the chance to spend more time with her cousins. Since at the time the siblings of Will and Gabi were childless, that means the cousins came from Sonny's brothers.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RedElf said:

I hear Gabi is going to get pregnant by JDevil,

The FUCK??? I hope this is firmly just a rumor. Ugh.

And regarding all this crap for next week:

Johnny breaks Chanel's heart.

Allie comforts a distraught Chanel.

Allie lies to Tripp.

Let me guess, the "comforting" will lead to an Allie/Chanel kiss or them sleeping together, making it clear that Allie wants to be with Chanel. But she will lie to Tripp about whatever goes down with Chanel and will continue to string him along as the poor dolt plays daddy/babysitter to her kid. Despite him being a retcon kid, I like Tripp and want him far away from Allie at this point. He is her consolation prize and he deserves so much better than that. 

So if Craig and Nancy are coming to Salem does that mean they'll bring Parker with them? Is Chloe going to have to actually parent her own kid instead of fretting over Brady?

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

The FUCK??? I hope this is firmly just a rumor. Ugh.

Let me guess, the "comforting" will lead to an Allie/Chanel kiss or them sleeping together, making it clear that Allie wants to be with Chanel. But she will lie to Tripp about whatever goes down with Chanel and will continue to string him along as the poor dolt plays daddy/babysitter to her kid. Despite him being a retcon kid, I like Tripp and want him far away from Allie at this point. He is her consolation prize and he deserves so much better than that. 

Well yes

20220108_224429.jpg

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Well yes

20220108_224429.jpg

Can none of these people in Salem just deal with their heartache and be alone for a little to get new bearings instead of running to someone else and toying with their feelings.  Chanel and Allie sound a little deja vu of EJ and Nicole.  Tripp deserves better. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

Tripp deserves better.

If this show had any balls they'd have Tripp decide to hook up with JohnnyDevil. LOL.

I feel bad for Lucas Adams- he's stuck playing the decoy love interest every single time. It still baffles me that this show refuses to treat him as a legitimate younger leading man.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Well yes

Jesus Christ. Free Tripp from his cheating girlfriend please! I think Tripp should give older women a try considering he's 0 for 2 with women his own age and there aren't any available candidates on the show at the moment. I'm all for a Tripp tryst with Kate or Nicole. Oooh, or Sarah if she ever comes back.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, RedElf said:

I doubt if they're ever going to Go There with Allie and Chanel.

The real sapphic chemistry is Lani and Stacey Haiduk, anyway.

This kind of feels like a desperate attempt to keep Allie on canvas by turning her into the Designated Queer couple like what happened with Mariah on The Young and the Restless. Similar to Allie, Mariah was kind of a dud character but then they decided to have her go the sapphic route to fill in that niche.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Well yes

20220108_224429.jpg

A public dumping sucks, but this spoiler is already making me feel less sad for "Johnny" breaking up with her. Clearly she still has feelings for his sister, so devil or not, maybe it's for the best that they break up. 

And, yes, free Trip. An older woman could be interesting. Though, like always with this show, so many family trees are entangled, I'm trying to figure out if he and Sarah are related in any way.

• Love 6

Who is Craig?  Chloe's father?  Step-father?

Johnny and Chanel are a gorgeous couple, but so are Chanel and Allie.  I'm torn, actually.

Tripp should indeed be with an older woman.  LA is a good actor and I've come to like him a lot.

I'm a bit sad that LA/Eli has been put on recurring.  I also like Eli and feel like he's been wasted because of Ron's shitty, short-sighted writing.

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Who is Craig?  Chloe's father?  Step-father?

Johnny and Chanel are a gorgeous couple, but so are Chanel and Allie.  I'm torn, actually.

Tripp should indeed be with an older woman.  LA is a good actor and I've come to like him a lot.

Dr. Wesley Craig is Chloe's father. He learned about Chloe through his wife, Nancy, who admitted that she had given birth to a daughter when she was 16. They took in her daughter, who I think was roughing it in the foster system with awful people. They both thought he was her stepfather, but ultimately it turned out that he was actually her father when they tried looking for Chloe's biological father during her leukemia story. He and Nancy schemed their way the hospital in the late 90's/early 2000's era of Days of Our Lives. By that point General Hospital had already pretty morphed into General Mob, so I really enjoyed watching the hospital stuff on the show with Craig and Nancy when Chloe's leukemia storyline (which led to her eventual exit) kicked into gear. After the leukemia issue was settled with Chloe's little sister being Chloe's perfect match, they decided to move to New York with Chloe's little sister Joy while Chloe moved off to Europe to explore a singing career. 

image.thumb.png.7cd658a5df168d46586a8c452bfbc883.png

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

1 hour ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

A public dumping sucks, but this spoiler is already making me feel less sad for "Johnny" breaking up with her. Clearly she still has feelings for his sister, so devil or not, maybe it's for the best that they break up. 

And, yes, free Trip. An older woman could be interesting. Though, like always with this show, so many family trees are entangled, I'm trying to figure out if he and Sarah are related in any way.

Yes, Allie definitely has more romantic feelings for Chanel, than the great too young to be DrTrip, she, like he mom, just uses people & takes advantage. She used Nicole, for a place to stay ( could have easily turned to Grandma Marlena & step Grrandpops John, instead! Or even Auntie Bell& Uncle Shawn). and after accusing Trip of rape, she’s just looking for a daddy and someone to “take care”of her ..financially? It can’t be emotionally, since Trip doesn’t provide that for her, not that he doesn’t try!!  He’s just dumb, thinking she has any real romantic feelings. She, also dumb, but so very immature for him or being a mom. I do not think she was actually genuinely happy for Chanel and her brother… just very jealous! I also don’t think it took much convincing on Chanel’s part to have Allie stay the night and whatever happened. I’m really not a fan of Trip, but he deserves better. Someone more mature, like his Step mom, equally educated Dr. Kayla!!!! 😀😬 Brady or Rafe would also do. Especially Rafe!! No kid to take care of and Trip, apparently feeds the ones he loves as well as Ava!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, bunnyblue said:
  10 hours ago, RedElf said:

I hear Gabi is going to get pregnant by JDevil,

Nah.. probably prego from Jake, with the amount of time they spend in bed.He’s no angel, so J-Devil fits. But since they make Jake such a good guy, 🙄, hoping they’re just f’ing with us and blaming Johnny! 
Which goes with my post about Tripp/Rafe pairing…they could raise the baby. Trip is a great daddy and Rafe has nothing to do. Yeah he’s head of SPD..but really sucks at it. Plus, since Dukie’s been murdered, he definitely needs a replacement! Sooo…

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

So if Craig and Nancy are coming to Salem does that mean they'll bring Parker with them? Is Chloe going to have to actually parent her own kid instead of fretting over Brady?

Yeah , right! I think not, Parker would have to parent Chloe! He’ll probably be off at camp. Though I wish Craig and Nancy would stay. Despite the fact that Nancy loves Brady, would encourage Chloe/Brady reunion, and then  we get crap parents. Parker is better off with Nancy and Craig

😟

• Love 2

So Allie cheats with her brother's wife and on Tripp. Who forgave her for accusing him of rape and having the entire town including stepmom after him. He really does deserve better and I hope Ava gives it to her.

Allie is her mother's daughter, she'll act Innocent probably too and she did nothing wrong, just cover it all up.  

• Love 4

How about they SORAS Holly to about 17 on the verge of turning legal 18 for Doogie Tripp M.D.? I kinda want to see an almost adult Holly shove Henry in immature and wishy-washy Allie's arms, tell her "Here, take your kid. I'm tired of him being in my room. Tripp's sleeping in my bed tonight," and haul him back the hallway with her. *Allie stares dumbfounded while Henry's toys are thrown out the bedroom door into the living room along with Tripp's shirt.* This is, of course, after she's spilled the beans about Allie and Chanel. Afterall, she was probably right next door and heard them. 

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

So Allie cheats with her brother's wife and on Tripp. Who forgave her for accusing him of rape and having the entire town including stepmom after him. He really does deserve better and I hope Ava gives it to her.

Allie is her mother's daughter, she'll act Innocent probably too and she did nothing wrong, just cover it all up.  

Honestly if there's a character who could go nuts after all that's happened to him when it comes to women and have it make the most sense it would be Tripp tbh.

13 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Can none of these people in Salem just deal with their heartache and be alone for a little to get new bearings instead of running to someone else and toying with their feelings.  Chanel and Allie sound a little deja vu of EJ and Nicole.  Tripp deserves better. 

I think the last character to do that was JJ but at that point it meant the beginning of the end for him on this show.

• Love 5

Thought you guys would get a kick out of my hubs take on this show and his speculations. (He sees bits and pieces of it as I'm watching.) Enjoy! 😃

Mr. Peanut6711: So did the show end with Johnny waxing poetic about his grandfather at his wedding toast?

Me: And dumping Chanel, his new wife.

Mr. Peanut6711: Oh! [Color him surprised; he did not see that coming. Honestly, neither did I.] Because he's the devil? What did he say was his reason?

Me: It didn't get that far. You'll have to wait till Monday for that. And wait till you see where the spoilers say it's going in a few weeks. 

Mr. Peanut6711: Johnny hooks up with his half sister? 

Me:  Ah no, no Flowers in the Attic storyline that I know of. *ponders if Days ever went there for a moment. Has hubs stumbled on to unchartered territory?*

Mr. Peanut6711: Johnny hits on Marlena?

Me: No! *but I still laugh picturing it* That's his grandmother. 

Mr. Peanut6711: I just figured since he's the devil and she was the devil. But he's not great with this devil thing. Doug was funny. Marlena was alright. But this guy, meh. 

Me: *thinking he needs to stop guessing about Johnny* You're stuck on the wrong twin.

Mr. Peanut6711: *still confused* [He has trouble keeping this half-twin thing straight]

Youngest Peanut in the next room chimes in: Allie!

Me: Yes, Allie. She and Chanel hook up.

Mr. Peanut6711: *dryly* Of course they do. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I saw Kevin Spirtas in a version of Kiss Me Kate in Sacramento several years ago.  The theater is a small theater in the round locale, and the stage, like I said, was round, so the audience sits all around the stage.  Spirtas was a surprisingly good dancer, and he did back flips across the whole stage.  I was worried he was going to fall off, but he managed not to.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

FB_IMG_1641749086949.jpg

O.M.G.

Wow, Ron really can't write.

If the devil can just give someone selective amnesia, then why didn't Marlena just touch John's forehead rather than tying him up? Or touch Doug's rather than having him committed? Or does it only work on people like Susan who aren't playing with a full deck? 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Cady is back filming as Jennifer. Guess this week was Missy's swan song 

Not likely.

Unless there’s some source other than CM’s FB post where she says she’s back filming, BUT doesn’t say where or what character.  Or even if she’s acting. She could be directing. People saw “filming,” blond hair, and Jennifer left Salem this week and ran with it. 

However, there are other, more reliable sources that Missy is, and has been, back  filming. Jason’s Days site on FB has her pic included as recurring cast on on a BTS cast chart.  Her husband has commented multiple times on his IG about her being back filming as well. These CM rumors only popped up because her post about filming coincided with Jennifer leaving Salem again. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, KBrownie said:

Not likely.

Unless there’s some source other than CM’s FB post where she says she’s back filming, BUT doesn’t say where or what character.  Or even if she’s acting. She could be directing. People saw “filming,” blond hair, and Jennifer left Salem this week and ran with it. 

However, there are other, more reliable sources that Missy is, and has been, back  filming. Jason’s Days site on FB has her pic included as recurring cast on on a BTS cast chart.  Her husband has commented multiple times on his IG about her being back filming as well. These CM rumors only popped up because her post about filming coincided with Jennifer leaving Salem again. 

Hmm. I've seen a few insiders on Twitter welcoming Cady back as well as a photo of her on set that looks like Days. But I will wait and see. Honestly I prefer Cady at this point

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Cady is back filming as Jennifer. Guess this week was Missy's swan song 

Given how many months ahead they film, that would explain Jack and Jennifer's comment this week that they'd be back in a few months.  By the time Cady's stuff airs, it will presumably be Summer. Did Matthew Ashford go to reoccurring status? Or has he always been that anyways? 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Yes, Allie definitely has more romantic feelings for Chanel, than the great too young to be DrTrip, she, like he mom, just uses people & takes advantage. She used Nicole, for a place to stay ( could have easily turned to Grandma Marlena & step Grrandpops John, instead! Or even Auntie Bell& Uncle Shawn). and after accusing Trip of rape, she’s just looking for a daddy and someone to “take care”of her ..financially? It can’t be emotionally, since Trip doesn’t provide that for her, not that he doesn’t try!!  

I'm not sure we even know Trip's exact age, so I don't think he's necessarily too young to be a doctor. And, Allie didn't use Nicole for a place to stay. Eric and Nicole volunteered, especially when they thought they would be adopting Henry. Then before Sami left they worked out the arrangement of Allie staying there with them. Nicole hasn't been forced into this. As much as I'm not happy about Allie cheating on Trip, I don't think it's dumb for him to believe she has feelings for him. Just because she has feelings for Chanel - and that they may be stronger - doesn't mean she doesn't have any feelings for him. And I'm not sure how he's dumb when he's repeatedly asked her about her feelings for Chanel and she's always strenuously either denied them or said she chose him.

32 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

If the devil can just give someone selective amnesia, then why didn't Marlena just touch John's forehead rather than tying him up? Or touch Doug's rather than having him committed? Or does it only work on people like Susan who aren't playing with a full deck? 

This! I get the devil likes to play around, so I can see him doing stuff like turning Susan into the cat or Kristen for shits and giggles, but why even bother kidnapping her if all he had to do was erase her memory? Or, yeah, if he could just erase anyone's memory this whole storyline would probably be DOA. Or, are we supposed to believe the devil got an upgrade on his powers in Johnny's body?

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I'm not sure we even know Trip's exact age, so I don't think he's necessarily too young to be a doctor. And, Allie didn't use Nicole for a place to stay. Eric and Nicole volunteered, especially when they thought they would be adopting Henry. Then before Sami left they worked out the arrangement of Allie staying there with them. Nicole hasn't been forced into this. As much as I'm not happy about Allie cheating on Trip, I don't think it's dumb for him to believe she has feelings for him. Just because she has feelings for Chanel - and that they may be stronger - doesn't mean she doesn't have any feelings for him. And I'm not sure how he's dumb when he's repeatedly asked her about her feelings for Chanel and she's always strenuously either denied them or said she chose him.

I had no idea Eric and Nicole were thinking of adopting Henry. Too bad it didn’t occur, but then that would leave two adopted kids Eric leaves to take care of other kids or whatever it is he feels he needs to go off and do. Anyway, I didn’t say Nicole was forced, and Allie is taking advantage of the invitation to stay there. She has Trip spending the night, it’s time to go, find her own place.  
Since Trip is constantly asking Allie about her feelings for him vs Chanel, and she strenuously denies feelings for Chanel ,I’d say he’s not very secure that she has romantic feelings for him. And he’d be right. Just because she’s “chosen” him doesn’t mean it’s true.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

This! I get the devil likes to play around, so I can see him doing stuff like turning Susan into the cat or Kristen for shits and giggles, but why even bother kidnapping her if all he had to do was erase her memory? Or, yeah, if he could just erase anyone's memory this whole storyline would probably be DOA. Or, are we supposed to believe the devil got an upgrade on his powers in Johnny's body?

Ah, I hadn't even thought of that angle! (Ron probably didn't either though.) Does the devil's powers get stronger in a younger, more virile body? Does he pick up short-term powers (power-ups) as he body hops (like upgrades in a video game) and after being in Marlena the shrink he's obtained some kind of reverse hypnosis that makes people forget rather than remember? 🤔 or 🙄 (I can't decide which emoji is more fitting for trying to figure out Ron's version of Lucifer.)

The over-the-top nature (i.e. turning Susan into a buck teeth cat or Shawn flying across the Thanksgiving dinner table) is funny at times (as can be some of Mardevil's tongue-in-cheek comments) and makes sense from the perspective of the devil humoring himself with dark tricks, as you mentioned and I agree. But at the rate of obviousness he's going, old Satan is going to burn through (no pun intended) possessing half the cast before Ciara delivers. It's like he has no patience yet waited 25 years to revisit Salem.  

Ron's pacing and plotting skills need so much work. 

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

O.M.G.

Wow, Ron really can't write.

This! Too bad this board couldn’t do a protest and take over writing! After reading some of the post here, I really really think we could do an excellent job!!!

Heck, I’d do it for free and without credit.   Someone, something has to stop this crap show!!

I have to say, I’m so very disappointed in Satan’s lack of ..well, everything.

Edited by Chellfairy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Chellfairy said:

I had no idea Eric and Nicole were thinking of adopting Henry. Too bad it didn’t occur, but then that would leave two adopted kids Eric leaves to take care of other kids or whatever it is he feels he needs to go off and do. Anyway, I didn’t say Nicole was forced, and Allie is taking advantage of the invitation to stay there. She has Trip spending the night, it’s time to go, find her own place.  
Since Trip is constantly asking Allie about her feelings for him vs Chanel, and she strenuously denies feelings for Chanel ,I’d say he’s not very secure that she has romantic feelings for him. And he’d be right. Just because she’s “chosen” him doesn’t mean it’s true.

Why should she find her own place if Nicole doesn't mind her being there? She's basically Nicole's roommate at this point so there's no reason she shouldn't be allowed overnight guests, especially if Nicole has no issue with it.

Tripp is smart enough to see that there is something there with Chanel and Allie, but he's blinded enough by love to believe Allie when she says he is her choice. IMO, it's not a question of whether she has romantic feelings for him at all, but whether her feelings for Chanel are stronger. And, especially the last few weeks, Allie has made it seem like she's all in (enough for me to sometimes wonder if they weren't going through with the quadrangle anymore.)

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Why should she find her own place if Nicole doesn't mind her being there? She's basically Nicole's roommate at this point so there's no reason she shouldn't be allowed overnight guests, especially if Nicole has no issue with it.

Tripp is smart enough to see that there is something there with Chanel and Allie, but he's blinded enough by love to believe Allie when she says he is her choice. IMO, it's not a question of whether she has romantic feelings for him at all, but whether her feelings for Chanel are stronger. And, especially the last few weeks, Allie has made it seem like she's all in (enough for me to sometimes wonder if they weren't going through with the quadrangle anymore.)

Allie should find her own place because she’s a mom, has a job, thanks to Chanel, and it’s time to be an adult. 
 I’m not even sure Tripp is in love with Allie. I think he, like so many guys on the show, has this savior complex. I agree, he’s blinded. Which, imo, is dumb. He’s smart enough to know he’s not Allie’s true love, that there’s something else going on with Chanel, yet dumb enough to not get out. I see no indication that Tripp is interested in a throuple relationship

• Love 1
3 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Or, are we supposed to believe the devil got an upgrade on his powers in Johnny's body?

2 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Ah, I hadn't even thought of that angle! (Ron probably didn't either though.) Does the devil's powers get stronger in a younger, more virile body? Does he pick up short-term powers (power-ups) as he body hops (like upgrades in a video game) and after being in Marlena the shrink he's obtained some kind of reverse hypnosis that makes people forget rather than remember?

He seems to be developing new powers often. MarDevil mentioned a couple times that he's getting stronger.

17 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

Allie should find her own place because she’s a mom, has a job, thanks to Chanel, and it’s time to be an adult

You can be an adult and live with someone else lol. Since we have no evidence otherwise, let's assume Allie pays part of the rent/mortgage. 

• Love 1

She had no job until very recent, what was she paying Nicole with? She hasn't been paying rent. She's been using  Nicole to take care of Henry too.  

She is there to freeload because neither of her parents have homes too. Sami was at Marlena's. Lucas needed Roman to get him a room.  She should ask her grandpa Roman for a room over the pub. 

• Love 3

I just don't give a shit about that personally. Most of these people live with each other because it's a TV show with very little money so they only have so many sets. I'll just assume Allie helps with the rent or in other ways and as for most of the others, if my dad/mom/grandma/grandpa/etc. was rich and had a huge mansion that I could live in for free, you better believe I would lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

At this point I think Allie and Nicole see each other as roomies. My impression is that in the beginning, Nicole was giving her a place to stay, no strings, and taking care of Henry. But now Allie has a job and also looks after Holly. (She was the one to get Holly to school when Nicole got drunk, spent the night w/Zander, and never called till morning.)  So I think they are picking up each other's slack, so to speak.  What always sticks out at me is how many bedrooms does Nicole have? Presumably she's in one, Allie in another, and then Holly and Henry are sharing or have their own? Doesn't exactly look like a 4-bedroom apartment. 

I often pondered this when Sami and Rafe were married and living in a very similar apartment with 4 kids. Or was it the same apartment?

Come to think about it, I've also wondered how many bedrooms Marlena has. At one point she had Brady & Rachel, Susan, and Sami all living there. 

Perhaps we are to believe that in Salem's real estate market, 4+ bedroom apartments are super cheap and very common, but single-family homes are not.  

Oh and then there's Salem Inn living....🙄

• Love 5

I can see Marlena’s condo being a 2 bedroom and den type. Guest room for visiting family and the den as the BlackPatch office.

Xander could easily find a luxury apartment for less than $3000 plus per month (low estimate of $100 per night at the Salem Inn). Titan or DiMera could have an apartment used for visiting execs.

Nicole should have a 2 bedroom apartment. Maybe a den.

But they all seem to magically expand and contract.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Allie should find her own place because she’s a mom, has a job, thanks to Chanel, and it’s time to be an adult. 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

You can be an adult and live with someone else lol. Since we have no evidence otherwise, let's assume Allie pays part of the rent/mortgage. 

Thank you. Plenty of adults have roommates. it doesn't mean they're not adults, but if you can find a way to save money and live with someone you like, why not?

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

She had no job until very recent, what was she paying Nicole with? She hasn't been paying rent. She's been using  Nicole to take care of Henry too.  

She is there to freeload because neither of her parents have homes too. Sami was at Marlena's. Lucas needed Roman to get him a room.  She should ask her grandpa Roman for a room over the pub. 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just don't give a shit about that personally. Most of these people live with each other because it's a TV show with very little money so they only have so many sets. I'll just assume Allie helps with the rent or in other ways and as for most of the others, if my dad/mom/grandma/grandpa/etc. was rich and had a huge mansion that I could live in for free, you better believe I would lol.

We really don't know if she has, or has not, been paying rent. And, even if she isn't, unless Nicole has a problem with it, I don't see the big deal. It was the whole point of her living with Nicole in the first place. Allie wasn't sure if she wanted to be a mom, or how she would handle it, so Sami and Nicole (and Eric) worked out the arrangement so Allie could stay there with Nicole so she could help with the baby. Nicole knew what she was getting into and volunteered for this. 

And, yes, it's not really about freeloading - unless everyone who is doubling up on sets (which is almost all characters) are freeloading off others. It's about the show not having a budget for multiple sets. Or, even taking out BTS issues out of it , yeah why not live somewhere rent-free if you've got a family who wants you there and you can save money?

2 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

I’m not even sure Tripp is in love with Allie. I think he, like so many guys on the show, has this savior complex. I agree, he’s blinded. Which, imo, is dumb. He’s smart enough to know he’s not Allie’s true love, that there’s something else going on with Chanel, yet dumb enough to not get out. I see no indication that Tripp is interested in a throuple relationship

There's really nothing for Tripp to save at this point. So, if he didn't truly want to be with her, he doesn't have to be. At this stage in their relationship, and with how young they are, I don't think Trip is thinking about whether he's her "true love." You can be in a relationship, and in love, without needing to believe you're the person's true love. I don't think being blinded by love is dumb, it's human nature. I guess Johnny's even "dumber" because, other than asking Allie a couple of times whether she has feelings for Chanel, other than maybe once he hasn't questioned Chanel about her feelings for Allie.

56 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

At this point I think Allie and Nicole see each other as roomies. My impression is that in the beginning, Nicole was giving her a place to stay, no strings, and taking care of Henry. But now Allie has a job and also looks after Holly. (She was the one to get Holly to school when Nicole got drunk, spent the night w/Zander, and never called till morning.)  So I think they are picking up each other's slack, so to speak.  What always sticks out at me is how many bedrooms does Nicole have? Presumably she's in one, Allie in another, and then Holly and Henry are sharing or have their own? Doesn't exactly look like a 4-bedroom apartment. 

Yeah, at this point, we've seen Allie with Henry more than we've seen Nicole with Henry or Holly (not that I think that's such a huge issue because most soap parents aren't seen with their kids that often.) It seems like they both have taken to looking after each other's kids. Hell, an off-screen Allie took care of Eli and Lani's twins recently.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Hell, an off-screen Allie took care of Eli and Lani's twins recently.

Which was ridiculous. At the time Chanel was in Italy with Johnny, so Allie was by herself running the bakery which is not an easy job with the early hours needed to do all the baking and being the only employee. She has her own son to take care when she is not working but she volunteers to babysit two additional babies. Where does she have all the energy to do so?

I want Allie to move out of Nicole's because I remembered that was originally Eric's apartment and when he first got it, he specifically said it was a two bedroom apartment. When Allie first showed in Salem, Eric and Nicole agreed for her to stay with them and she was sleeping on the couch.

Somehow, Holly either got displaced from her room so that Allie can have sexy times with Tripp or they added another bedroom for reasons. Why would Eric ever need or be able to afford a three bedroom apartment?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1