Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

This ridiculous island must be a resort deserted island, probably with security thugs, right?  I mean, there has to be shelter, water, and food, with someone preventing Sarah (and now everyone else) from trying to leave or else she'd clearly be dead by now.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

This ridiculous island must be a resort deserted island, probably with security thugs, right?  I mean, there has to be shelter, water, and food, with someone preventing Sarah (and now everyone else) from trying to leave or else she'd clearly be dead by now.

Since Kristen checks in there to threaten Abby on Monday I imagine there is some sort of security making sure Sarah is still alive. I'm more worried about her mental state given she was injected with god knows what and then dropped on the island with no medical care

• Love 2

Until Days ruins my fantasy, I'm going to picture a tropical island with polar bears, sustenance in form of regular food drops, "security" disguised as mysterious natives, and a smoke-monster roaring in the distance all while Sarah, Abs, Steve, and Kayla sit on the beach, completely unaware there's modern housing development on the other side and a weekly book club they are missing out on. 

tenor.gif

But hey the Melaswenites have got 2 doctors and Steve.  It's the Salemites who should probably be worried about their fate. 😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

If Kristen feared Chloe would steal Brady away from her...and she had this high tech island...wouldn't it make sense to send Chloe there???

This is like....absurdly complicated. She's had to kidnap and impersonate Susan, Sarah, Kate, Steve, Kayla and now Abigail...when shipping Chloe off and impersonating her would have solved the problem.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

If Kristen feared Chloe would steal Brady away from her...and she had this high tech island...wouldn't it make sense to send Chloe there???

This is like....absurdly complicated. She's had to kidnap and impersonate Susan, Sarah, Kate, Steve, Kayla and now Abigail...when shipping Chloe off and impersonating her would have solved the problem.

Or... kidnap Brady and Rachel, and the 3 of them live there happily ever after.

1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Since Kristen checks in there to threaten Abby on Monday I imagine there is some sort of security making sure Sarah is still alive. I'm more worried about her mental state given she was injected with god knows what and then dropped on the island with no medical care

I wasn't actually watching at the time that Sarah was kidnapped.  I was so turned off by her stupid baby talk with Xander that I stopped watching the show for a bit (kinda like I am now, with the stupid devil storyline).  I didn't know she was drugged and kidnapped, I thought she was just kidnapped...  But yeah, if that's the case, there is definitely someone else on the island with her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

2 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Or... kidnap Brady and Rachel, and the 3 of them live there happily ever after.

I wasn't actually watching at the time that Sarah was kidnapped.  I was so turned off by her stupid baby talk with Xander that I stopped watching the show for a bit (kinda like I am now, with the stupid devil storyline).  I didn't know she was drugged and kidnapped, I thought she was just kidnapped...  But yeah, if that's the case, there is definitely someone else on the island with her.

Oh WHEN will you learn that sense has nothing to do with this show?  WAY back when Dr. Snyder had a very obvious heart attack, Xander and Gwen could have simply dumped his body in Murder Park, (preferably at night so it would make sense that he was lying there for a while) someone would have found him, and everyone would have assumed he simply dropped dead there.  But then, I guess we wouldn't have had the "GREAT sacrifice I made to prove my love" love story that enthralls and thrills us all.  Doesn't anyone ever just meet someone and decide that they're cute and they're fun to talk to?

And they will handwave that somehow Abigail only had lasting effects because of her previous issues and Sarah simply woke up perfectly fine.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Given that about half the town has been injected with Rolf's mind-altering drugs at one time or another, I wouldn't worry about Sarah or Ab's mental states being any more screwed up than they already were.  

24 minutes ago, mariah23 said:

I still think the first time we see the real Sarah again, she’ll be about ready to pop.

I hope not, but Dr. Brady-Johnson is on the way. Poor Kayla. Even when she takes an unscheduled vacation, she gets kidnapped, dropped on an island, and still can't get away from her job. 😲

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Peanut6711 said:

Given that about half the town has been injected with Rolf's mind-altering drugs at one time or another, I wouldn't worry about Sarah or Ab's mental states being any more screwed up than they already were.  

I hope not, but Dr. Brady-Johnson is on the way. Poor Kayla. Even when she takes an unscheduled vacation, she gets kidnapped, dropped on an island, and still can't get away from her job. 😲

Peanut6711, you are on FIRE today!!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

wouldn't it make sense to send Chloe there???

Yes please!!!!! Jeez, Kristen is so busy she can’t see that is THE SOLUTION! Works out good for me, as well. Damn these stupid writers 🤦🏼‍♀️🤬👹

• LOL 3
5 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

I didn't know she was drugged and kidnapped, I thought she was just kidnapped...  But yeah, if that's the case, there is definitely someone else on the island with her.

I believe Kristen injected her with the Rolf serum that Abigail intended to inject Gwen with.

2 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Doesn't anyone ever just meet someone and decide that they're cute and they're fun to talk to?

Not on a soap!

1 hour ago, Peanut6711 said:

Yea exactly. I've said it before, Abigail is perfectly fine so Sarah likely is, too. However, they might wanna be more dramatic with it and have her be really messed up or something. How Sarah is doing will be, like most things, plot dictated.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, RedElf said:

So "TR", Lani's father Ray, is going to show up as a movie producer.  He's played by William Christian, AMC's Derek Frye.

Days loves to recycle their actors he was on a few years ago as an ISA agent who told John to poison Steve. I remember wanting him for Valerie.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, tribeca said:

It worked so well last time.  

Before they begin the next exorcism, they'll all gather for a pep talk.

John: "If at first you don't succeed, Eric, try, try, again."

Marlena: "Amen."

Sami: "Don't give up too easily, persistence pays off in the end."

Belle: "You've got this, Eric!"

Shawn: "Third time's a charm, man."

Brady: "But if you screw this up three times, you're out." 

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Before they begin the next exorcism, they'll all gather for a pep talk.

John: "If at first you don't succeed, Eric, try, try, again."

Marlena: "Amen."

Sami: "Don't give up too easily, persistence pays off in the end."

Belle: "You've got this, Eric!"

Shawn: "Third time's a charm, man."

Brady: "But if you screw this up three times, you're out." 

Eric: Thank you so much for your encouragement. For inspiration, John, I'll remember the time when I was a kid and you never gave up no matter how many times a picture of a pagoda sent you into a hypnotic trance that made you want to attack your children.  And Mom, I know that if you can survive being held captive in a gilded birdcage under the streets of Paris, I can survive battling the devil. And Sami, you modeled the kind of strength I need that time you locked Lucas in a port-a-potty so you could join the circus and throw knives at Kate. Shawn and Belle, no one could question your judgment knowing that you once deliberately threw your infant daughter off a cruise ship. And Brady, man, are you really threatening to bury me alive like you did that time with Vivian?

• LOL 7
On 1/25/2022 at 5:24 PM, peachmangosteen said:

I believe Kristen injected her with the Rolf serum that Abigail intended to inject Gwen with.

How dare you!! Abigail would never ever ever, EVER, I say, do anything so horrible! ( even if intended for Gwen!!)😱

Edited by Chellfairy
  • LOL 3

I am guessing that the "twist" in Sarah's story will be, as many of us suspected, that she will have Xander's baby. Or that she will walk in just as Xander and Gwen are getting married. But, that's hardly "unusual." Nothing Ron writes is anything other than predictable.

• Love 5

And couldn't it be someone like---will?  Like if you're going to tell a story, tell. the. story.  Don't just jump in the middle.  It sounds like the show is only interested in telling the fallout when it's the buildup that's hot. 

Just think, Craig finding himself attracted to will against and dealing with those feelings.  And will finding himself with a daddy

Goodness.  Skipping the best part.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

And couldn't it be someone like---will?  Like if you're going to tell a story, tell. the. story.  Don't just jump in the middle.  It sounds like the show is only interested in telling the fallout when it's the buildup that's hot. 

Just think, Craig finding himself attracted to will against and dealing with those feelings.  And will finding himself with a daddy

Goodness.  Skipping the best part.

Allegedly, it's Leo. I assume Will and Sonny will be integrated into the storyline via Leo. The actors have been seen on a casting board for Days.

Knowing Ron, he wanted Leo for the potential comedic interactions between Nancy/Leo.

ETA: Oops! Somehow I missed the post right before yours mentioned Leo, too. 

But, I'm assuming Leo isn't for storyline purposes but because Ron loves to write comedy and camp. Leo/Nancy provide that in a way Will/Nancy do not.

Edited by 4evaQuez
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

Sorry - I would not want Will to be a cheater again. He is happy with Sonny, so they should be left alone. Also, Will is much younger than Craig, isn't he? And doesn't he know Chloe? That would be awful. Why would it bother Will to be with a father? HE is also a father. I don't want his new partner to be Leo, either. Leo is crude and tacky. Craig has never been that way, so it would be yucky to have him pick Leo. Surely there are more dignified gay men in the world.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Sorry - I would not want Will to be a cheater again. He is happy with Sonny, so they should be left alone. Also, Will is much younger than Craig, isn't he? And doesn't he know Chloe? That would be awful. Why would it bother Will to be with a father? HE is also a father. I don't want his new partner to be Leo, either. Leo is crude and tacky. Craig has never been that way, so it would be yucky to have him pick Leo. Surely there are more dignified gay men in the world.

I assumed the poster meant "daddy" in a more sexual sense. Not the actual father sense. Maybe my mind is just in the gutter. Lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

My wish for EJ and Clyde as cellmates came true! Now he just needs to get Rafe out of the interrogation room and into a cell with Orpheus. 

How exciting!  I wonder where they're registered......

• LOL 6

So Craig wants Chloe to meet his "new paramour"? I don't care if Craig's lover is a man or woman, wanting his daughter to meet the person he's cheating on her mother with is a shitty thing to do. And the fact that it's Leo, who no doubt will not be sensitive to emotional turmoil the Wesley family is undergoing, is bound to hurt Chloe even more.

As for Sarah, and Ron's claim that her return will involve "an unusual twist": Ron doesn't have one original idea in his body, so my guess is she's either got Xander's kid in tow or she's got amnesia. 

Edited by bunnyblue
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Sidney said:

The old Xander would go after Kristen, Gwen, and Ava for what they've done to Sarah, but I don't see that happening.

How I wish. I do hope he goes nuclear on Gwen's ass, seeing as she knows about Sarah but is keeping her mouth shut to keep Xander.

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

How I wish. I do hope he goes nuclear on Gwen's ass, seeing as she knows about Sarah but is keeping her mouth shut to keep Xander.

The only way he finds out is if Abigail tells him about Ava and he confronts her.  No one except Kristen and Ava know that Gwen knows about Sarah being on the island and Abigail hasn't figured out Gwen's involvement yet.  I REALLY hope we don't get months of Gwen going around, chewing her lip, and talking out loud to herself, saying things like "I can't let Xander find out the truth."   He will overhear part of it, she'll give him some lame lie and he'll buy it.  Lather, rinse, repeat.  I could be 100% wrong but I'm really expecting a pregnancy in all this too.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I could be 100% wrong but I'm really expecting a pregnancy in all this too.

Don't put that atrocity out into the universe!

But, okay, even if that did happen? One of the reasons soaps are dinosaurs and dying is because it is stuck in the 1950s. So, have Gwennie knocked up. Xander - in a modern world - could still be with a rescued Sarah if he chose to and could co-parent with She-Beast.

If She-Beast gives Xander trouble, then let the drama ensue with custody. The end.

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

The only way he finds out is if Abigail tells him about Ava and he confronts her.  No one except Kristen and Ava know that Gwen knows about Sarah being on the island and Abigail hasn't figured out Gwen's involvement yet.  I REALLY hope we don't get months of Gwen going around, chewing her lip, and talking out loud to herself, saying things like "I can't let Xander find out the truth."   He will overhear part of it, she'll give him some lame lie and he'll buy it.  Lather, rinse, repeat.  I could be 100% wrong but I'm really expecting a pregnancy in all this too.

I'd love it if at some point when she was pensively gazing off into the distance, complaining to herself about how she had to grow up without a mother's love while being forced to sleep upside down, clinging with her feet to the rafters of a deserted barn in the English countryside, her only breakfast the mice she was able to catch in her teeth in the wee cold morning hours while back in Jollye Olde Saleme Towne, the evul Abigail was dining on the hearts of the peasantry while Daddy Jack threw back his bucket of ale and laughed cruelly about his poor English deserted daughter that somebody would just

giphy.gif

And she could land on her fat head.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, boes said:

I'd love it if at some point when she was pensively gazing off into the distance, complaining to herself about how she had to grow up without a mother's love while being forced to sleep upside down, clinging with her feet to the rafters of a deserted barn in the English countryside, her only breakfast the mice she was able to catch in her teeth in the wee cold morning hours while back in Jollye Olde Saleme Towne, the evul Abigail was dining on the hearts of the peasantry while Daddy Jack threw back his bucket of ale and laughed cruelly about his poor English deserted daughter that somebody would just

giphy.gif

And she could land on her fat head.

LOL! Oh, @boes, at least if you wrote this shitshow, it'd never be boring.

• LOL 7

TV Guide spoilers/descriptions for this week. Looking forward to G-devil visiting Julie, but otherwise doesn't seem very exciting for Feb sweeps and the break for the Olympics. 

31 Jan/ Mon

Chad and Kate attempt to figure out what happened to Abigail. Abigail realizes she's not the only one Kristen is holding captive on the deserted island. Craig comes clean with Nancy. Chloe tells Brady the truth about her father.

1 Feb/ Tue

Nancy is devastated by Craig's bombshell. Ben has a big surprise for Ciara. Julie is unnerved when Johnny pays her a visit. Steve and Kayla are happily reunited.

2 Feb/Wed

Tripp shares his secret plans with Roman. Chanel inadvertently reveals the truth to TR. Paulina tries to talk Lani into leaving town. Gabi conspires with Johnny, who sows seeds of doubt about Jake.

3 Feb/Thu

Johnny tricks Gabi into believing the worst about Jake. Allie is stunned when Nicole relays her suspicions about Tripp's mother. Paulina is alarmed when she hears about Chanel's encounter with TR. TR reveals his identity to Lani.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Peanut6711 said:

Johnny tricks Gabi into believing the worst about Jake. Allie is stunned when Nicole relays her suspicions about Tripp's mother. Paulina is alarmed when she hears about Chanel's encounter with TR. TR reveals his identity to Lani.

This is the ep going into a 2 week break? Bad decision, Ron!

• Love 6
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

This is the ep going into a 2 week break? Bad decision, Ron!

You can say that again!  Wishy-washy Allie is stunned that her boyfriend's ex-mob mother (who used to be obsessed with her boyfriend's father) is fucking with her cheating boyfriend and his side piece???  Worried is what she should be if Ava comes after her next. But stunned just makes Allie look dumber than she already is.  I smell a scene filled with hypocritic indignation from Allie and Nicole coming, and it stinks pretty bad. 

• Love 8

Twitter is exploding this morning with some breaking news, and seems to be from insiders who would know

1. Abby is being killed off. Dead dead. This will not be as part of the island plot as it was recently filmed so for next summer. Cady will be back as Jennifer for the funeral. This also ties in with SN and MBE dressed in black recently in a behind the scenes pic they posted

2. CIN are done. The actors apparently had a nasty real life break up (he dumped her for somebody else) and they could not keep working together. They will be gone by July after wrapping up the stupid devil baby plot. I am surprised they just didn't get rid of her and keep him as Dee is so big on him but I guess they want to give their rabid fan base a happy ending

YMMV of course but seems to be legit info

Edited by brisbydog
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I need way more gossip on the VK/RSW situation!

From what I gather he dumped his long time girlfriend for VK, they hooked up, then he dumped her recently for somebody else. VK unfollowed him on insta so people knew something was up

I honestly did not care too much about the VK/RSW stuff as I hate CIN, but if you follow this guy on twitter he seems to know a lot lol

Edited by brisbydog
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Twitter is exploding this morning with some breaking news, and seems to be from insiders who would know

1. Abby is being killed off. Dead dead. This will not be as part of the island plot as it was recently filmed so for next summer. Cady will be back as Jennifer for the funeral. This also ties in with SN and MBE dressed in black recently in a behind the scenes pic they posted

2. CIN are done. The actors apparently had a nasty real life break up (he dumped her for somebody else) and they could not keep working together. They will be gone by July after wrapping up the stupid devil baby plot. I am surprised they just didn't get rid of her and keep him as Dee is so big on him but I guess they want to give their rabid fan base a happy ending

YMMV of course but seems to be legit info

This news does not upset me. 

The only thing that confuses me is that the show decided to kill off Abby, allegedly, and they are not even bringing back the real Jennifer.  How dreadful!

• Love 6