Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, boes said:

I wonder what - or who, will get hung on the Horton Christmas tree

Maybe MarDevil can do us all a favour and cut off Ben's balls to make two new ornaments for the Horton tree lol?  Give me MarDevil getting her crafting on with some glitter and paint to make those balls dazzling.

• LOL 11

Monday, October 18: 
Marlena’s decision stuns John and Johnny. 

Tuesday, October 19: 
Brady offers Chloe a place to stay. 

Wednesday, October 20 
EJ takes Nicole for a dinner do over. 
Steve and Kayla team up to extract info from EJ. 

Thursday, October 21 
Paulina is nervous when Abe suggests Marlena marry them. 

Friday, October 22 
John is perplexed by what he discovers

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, RedElf said:

Doesn't Brady live in a hotel room?

Worse. He lives with John & Marlena. So it appears this grown-ass man is going to invite his grown-ass crush to live with him and his parents. 😆 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Worse. He lives with John & Marlena. So it appears this grown-ass man is going to invite his grown-ass crush to live with him and his parents. 😆 

Chloe went to live at the Kiriakis mansion in part to keep her safe from Kristen.  She is an executive at Basic Black and her child is being taken care of by her parents in New York. She could afford to get her own place.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, nilyank said:

Chloe went to live at the Kiriakis mansion in part to keep her safe from Kristen.  She is an executive at Basic Black and her child is being taken care of by her parents in New York. She could afford to get her own place.

But why spend money renting/buying a place when you can live in a mansion for free?

• Love 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

But why spend money renting/buying a place when you can live in a mansion for free?

Though apparently the Kiriakis mansion has hundreds of bedrooms on the second floor but only has that single dinky living room on the ground floor. I wonder how folks get up to those precariously balanced bedrooms now that the front door and the staircase have been eliminated.

Maybe a rope ladder?

Edited by boes
  • LOL 5

Why is John knocking on his own bedroom door. LOL

That loud smacking between Ben and Ciara is ridiculous. I believe it's on Ben's part because he did the same thing when he was with Abigail.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

What year did the OG possession story take place? I wasn’t watching then but what I gather is that it was more than 20 years ago. The last 20 years have been hellish, starting with 9/11 and winding up with a worldwide pandemic, neither of which I ever could have predicted or anticipated. Needless to say, I’ve been shaken by these and other events—I’m looking at you, a 20 year war in a place that starts with Af and ends with stan—so that I really, really don’t want to see a “demon” controlling the lives of characters on a soap that I watch for escape and entertainment from all the nonsense.

Pls forgive if this is posted in the wrong place.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, FrankOFoley said:

What year did the OG possession story take place? I wasn’t watching then but what I gather is that it was more than 20 years ago. The last 20 years have been hellish, starting with 9/11 and winding up with a worldwide pandemic, neither of which I ever could have predicted or anticipated. Needless to say, I’ve been shaken by these and other events—I’m looking at you, a 20 year war in a place that starts with Af and ends with stan—so that I really, really don’t want to see a “demon” controlling the lives of characters on a soap that I watch for escape and entertainment from all the nonsense.

Pls forgive if this is posted in the wrong place.

I think the original possession story was in 1994 after Roman left the show and when Stefano was hypnotizing Marlena as his "queen of the night" in order to make her fall in love with him and his machinations left her vulnerable to demon possession.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Just when i think I cannot despise CIN more than I have and a CIN spawn would be bad enough but Ciara being pregnant with freaking Rosemary's Baby 😩 Ron, why do you hate us so much??

In the CIN remake of Rosemary's Baby, instead of Rosemary/Ciara saying "His eyes!  What have you done to his eyes!", the response will be, "He has his Father's Ties".

• LOL 10
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yay!

I find Kyle Lowder really sexy for some reason. It's weird- I remember thinking he was really ugly when he first showed up as Brady, but then he started to spark with Chloe and he became hot to me after that. The years since and a different character hasn't dissuaded me from that.

• Love 4
On 10/14/2021 at 5:01 AM, tribeca said:

EJ surprise visit

Kristin ? Sami? Sydney?

Read someplace that it might be his mother, Susan. Yuck! I just wish they would get rid of anything Kristen related, unless Eileen Davidson comes back. And even then, there is no reason for her character after all this time.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Read someplace that it might be his mother, Susan. Yuck! I just wish they would get rid of anything Kristen related, unless Eileen Davidson comes back. And even then, there is no reason for her character after all this time.

Kill Kristen, Susan, and all 500 other characters ED played, DEAD, please.

• Love 9

Monday, October 25:
Abe’s loved ones reflect on his last 40 years in Salem. 
At St. Luke’s, John confronts a possessed Marlena. 

Tuesday, October 26: 
Lucas confronts Brady about going into the Salem Inn with Chloe. 

Wednesday, October 27: 
Kristen decides to sneak off with Rachel. 

Thursday, October 28: 
Johnny, Allie and Chanel consult a Ouija board. 

Friday, October 29: 
Possessed Marlena torments John in the DiMera crypt

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Abe’s loved ones reflect on his last 40 years in Salem. 
At St. Luke’s, John confronts a possessed Marlena. 

Well those two plots sure go together!

13 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Kristen decides to sneak off with Rachel. 

Lucky Brady. All his exes raise his kids for him! Wutta man!

14 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Possessed Marlena torments John in the DiMera crypt

So now that John knows she's possessed....she'll be strapped down to a bed again....right? Can't have her just prancing around freely...

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

It would be nice if Abe got a tribute episode like Y&R gave Eric Braeden/Victor and Melody Thomas Scott/Nikki for theirs with flashbacks galore but that's probably too much to ask.

Tbh I'm surprised they didn't do this for Deidre's 45th earlier in the year.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, tribeca said:

First they portray Chanel as not wanting to do this movie and invite evil in.  Now she is us using a Ouija board.  Nope. 

If they open and close it properly, they should be fine. However, evil has already hit Salem and another open door for it to flounce right in. Not like the usual someone is moving the planchette.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Cin pregnancy test: Who cares? Of course she is pregnant

Kristen back; Kill me

Devil plot/Movie plot: FF until Christmas

EJ/Nicole: Yes please

Jonny/Allie/Chanel anything: Skipping

Abe shot: Tentative yes dependent on how screechy Paulina gets

Of course no Xander spoilers. Assuming that the Kristen return ties in with the Sarah reveal. Maybe she uses that as leverage to get out of the slammer

• Love 5

Soaps have shown, with good writing, they can tell many great stories (see Isabella's death; BJ's heart on GH as examples!).

But Ron Carlivati's dreck is every example as to why soaps get mocked and derided so mercilessly. It's complete, total shit. (Though I know the camp has its fans here, so I'm glad some can enjoy this. I'm not one of them, however.)

• Love 6