Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Am I the only one who doesn't mind Stacey's Kristen as long as we keep up with the HoYay! slashy vibes with Lani? I find it hilarious. They've had better chemistry than any of the actual canon gay couples I've seen on this show. (Save for Elfin Will and Paul. They were hot.) 

Since budget is a concern, maybe they could consider getting Cynthia Watros a go at playing Kristen? She plays crazy but sympathetic pretty well. Now that the GH NIxon Falls storyline is over she won't be getting much to do as Nina anyway.

Hell, I'm sure Kassie DePaiva wants to work again. 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 5

Exactly how many jail cells do they have in Salem? We know that Gwen and Bonnie are in one; Xander and Justin in another (Vivian is in another one, but we never see her); and now Jake? They seem to have more jail cells than they do hospital rooms! (And, yes, I know that they only film one at a time.)

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

No joke, for a second I was like 'Who's Eli?' lol.

Lol so did I

I see Cin are in bed naked together in today's previews. Guess it is another short episode for me.

Today in Salem 10/21/21

Julie confronts Marlena demanding she be allowed to see Doug!!!

Marlena changes towards Julie once they're alone!!!

Abe suggests that Marlena officiates the wedding!!!

Paulina is nervous about Marlena officiating her & Abe's wedding!!!

Things change with Marlena once her & Paulina is alone!!!!

John is put on alert about Marlena & searches her office!!!

Carmine (Jakes enemy) is in Salem,so Jake takes matters into his own hands!!!

Abe the innocent bystander gets shot!!!

Ben & Ciara dream about their future & what's to come!!!

The double Marlena changes once they are alone spoilers made me laugh

Edited by brisbydog
  • Love 2

OMG - when they said that the possession story will go through the holidays, I sure didn't think they meant through Memorial Day. There are talks about this lasting until June?? Maybe they are just assuming that it has to be 9 months for Ciara to have a baby? They know nothing about demon stories. She will have that baby by Christmas!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Is it ok if I refuse to click just based on the description? Since I won't be watching that anyway?

With any luck, that bun won't rise.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, brisbydog said:

And you just know she is going to use Sarah as leverage to get off. When will we be done with this character???!!!

Ugh you are totally right....of course that's going to be what will happen.

Gross. Yeah they need to close the book here.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, RedElf said:

So apparently Lexie will be back.  I'm just going to assume it will be in a dream while Abe is unconscious.

It will be a stand in apparently. I do like Abe is getting an episode to himself I hope it lives up to the hype.

• Love 2

This Kristen thing is so ridiculous. Why would any woman want to get within two feet of Brady when his psycho baby mama is off in the shadows ready to torture anyone who looks at him for longer than a second? Now, I don’t know why any woman would want to date an oiled up ham hock anyway, but the Kristen thing makes it a million times worse.

Hell, Chloe was recently kidnapped and nearly killed by Kristen for having feelings for Brady, so why is even willing to be in the same room as him as this point?

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, bubble sparkly said:

This Kristen thing is so ridiculous. Why would any woman want to get within two feet of Brady when his psycho baby mama is off in the shadows ready to torture anyone who looks at him for longer than a second? Now, I don’t know why any woman would want to date an oiled up ham hock anyway, but the Kristen thing makes it a million times worse.

Hell, Chloe was recently kidnapped and nearly killed by Kristen for having feelings for Brady, so why is even willing to be in the same room as him as this point?

He's rich and good looking for some women that's enough. 

Regardless as dumb as Brady is I don't care how much he humiliates Kristen because she will always be worse than him.

That being said I agree in general that women should stay away from him in the romantic sense. If Chloe was smart she would stick with Phillip(even if I don't like them together) but she's not so..

• Love 6
On 10/21/2021 at 10:03 PM, tribeca said:

It says will someone die ?

Any guesses ?

Jake. Brandon Barrash is lovely and talented but his character serves absolutely no purpose.As for Brady, I had a friend who was a fan of Dr. Tan because of what he deemed as Daniel's totally bangable body. So anything is possible.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 10/22/2021 at 2:43 PM, RedElf said:

So apparently Lexie will be back.  I'm just going to assume it will be in a dream while Abe is unconscious.

Considering how old half the cast is, I'd really prefer if they weren't all put in near-death, hospital-bed situations on a regular basis. 

...especially to "celebrate" their time on the show.

Just me?

• Love 4

The weekly promo was incredibly jarring. Abe and James Reynolds are celebrating 40 years in Salem. Let them have the promo this ONE TIME. There are about 50 other promos this year that can feature Cin. And I would feel the same was if it was another couple outside the Abe story… but of course it was Cin.

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, tribeca said:

That promo made it seem like Abe will be reincarnated as CIN s baby.  

In that case, somebody better start making that baby a teeny, tiny three-piece suit!  With pocket square.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

I just read a spoiler on my news feed from Celeb Dirty Laundry that makes it official what we have all been thinking - once Kristen is turned over to Trask, she still has her bargaining chip to avoid prosecution yet again - she will tell where Sarah is. It says that there have been rumors of a recast Sarah, but no one is saying who will play Sarah. And it ties into that scene at the end of the preview that showed Xander all excited to go rescue her. Since Linsey Godfrey is shown in those clips, it makes sense that she will still be Sarah - otherwise they could have just shown Xander saying that he has to go look for her.

So, how much longer before Gwen announces her pregnancy and who will believe her yet again?

• Love 4

I wonder if this is related to the Adrienne Frantz rumor of who she's going to play on Days because apparently she's joining the main show and not just the webseries.

I mean while I think LG was too young for the role she had sparks with Paul Telfer to make the Xarah pairing work.

I don't see it with AF/PT.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I just read a spoiler on my news feed from Celeb Dirty Laundry that makes it official what we have all been thinking - once Kristen is turned over to Trask, she still has her bargaining chip to avoid prosecution yet again - she will tell where Sarah is. It says that there have been rumors of a recast Sarah, but no one is saying who will play Sarah. And it ties into that scene at the end of the preview that showed Xander all excited to go rescue her. Since Linsey Godfrey is shown in those clips, it makes sense that she will still be Sarah - otherwise they could have just shown Xander saying that he has to go look for her.

So, how much longer before Gwen announces her pregnancy and who will believe her yet again?

That Sarah is Maggie's daughter would be also the only thing that would enduce Victor to change his story that Kristen stabbed him. Ugh  

I loved LG right up to first lockdown. When they resumed filming and she had the haircut there was something different about her, harder and weirdly annoying. I know she made some major life changes too. I did love her final scenes with Kristen where she talked about how much Xander meant to her, so if she does return I hope it is the less crazy version. Either way I don't hate Gwen so I'm in for the ride.

I also read Jack asks Victor to include Gwen in the dropping charges deal. Have not seen them in scenes together since the Cruise of Deception. If Jack is smart he'd remind Victor that Isabella wanted him to be better, but I doubt Ron knows who she is 

1 minute ago, brisbydog said:

1 minute ago, brisbydog said:

Edited by brisbydog
Can't do mobile
  • Love 4

Monday, November 1, 2021

Nicole catches up with Abe. 

Tuesday, November 2, 2021
Rafe reels after finding a dead body on his kitchen floor.

Wednesday, November 3, 2021 
Nicole and Rafe give into their desire.

Thursday, November 4, 2021
Jack and Gwen share a warm moment.
Justin and Bonnie have an impromptu wedding! 
Chad delivers upsetting news to Kristen.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Nicole catches up with Abe. 

...and talks about Rafe.

Rafe reels after finding a dead body on his kitchen floor.

...and it's me, having finally put myself out of my misery.

Nicole and Rafe give into their desire.

...and that's when I realize I've gone straight to hell.

FUN STUFF!!!!!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 7
29 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I have zero interested in Nicole and Rafe. It should have been Nicole and EJ give into their feelings.

100% this. Writers are so doggedly into this Nicole Rafe thing nobody wants

• Love 7

Nicole catches up with Abe… and Abe tells her that life is short and she needs to go find Eric or EJ or literally anyone but Rafe.

Rafe reels after finding a dead body on his kitchen floor…. and rededicates himself to being a cop with NO TIME FOR ROMANCE.

Nicole and Rafe give into their desire… to never see each other again? Oh wait that’s my desire.

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, methodwriter85 said:

I still remember viewers looking at Lexie and looking at Abe and thinking there was a massive age difference, but it was only about 12 years. LOL.

Good Black don't crack as we like to say in the Black community and the actress who played Lexie was the embodiment of that..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3

Why is Nicole pining over Rafe as if he is the twenty year plus love of her life she has lost? I don't understand. I hope that the show notices that she and EJ are sizzling on screen while she and Rafe are bland, but I doubt that anything will change the plot they have decided on.

Any hope the body Rafe finds in his kitchen is Kristen? Nope Did not think so

The SOD cover this week has Deidre, Drake and Genie Francis lined up like they are a triangle. Made me laugh until I remembered Ron ruined Diana a few years back. Bleck

I will continue to skip chatty Satan, Paulina and fam, Rafe and his women, and the movie unless it is EJ in the priest collar. Oh and Chloe and her high school reunion plot. I am down to Jack, Gwen, Xander, Chabby I think

• Love 2