Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

The SOD cover this week has Deidre, Drake and Genie Francis lined up like they are a triangle. Made me laugh until I remembered Ron ruined Diana a few years back. Bleck

I had the exact same thought when I saw the cover.

I missed Ron’s Diana redux entirely because I was on a multi year break. I just found out about it recently and was horrified. Why?!? 

Sigh.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

I doubt that anything will change the plot they have decided on.

I swear this is the defeated thought bubble perpetually hovering over my head when I watch DOOL.

32 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

The SOD cover this week has Deidre, Drake and Genie Francis lined up like they are a triangle.

Can you link to it please? Can't find it online...

32 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

The SOD cover this week has Deidre, Drake and Genie Francis lined up like they are a triangle.

Can you link to it please? Can't find it online...

• Love 1

Monday, November 1st:
A possessed Marlena raises former residents of Salem from the dead.

Tuesday, November 2nd:
Nicole’s past comes back to haunt her.

Wednesday, November 3rd:
Tripp and Allie battle a terrifying foe.

Thursday, November 4th:
Abigail and Chad search for clues regarding Gwen’s secret.

Friday, November 5th:
Abigail and Chad blow Gwen out of the water.
Steve grows suspicious of John’s absence.

I’m actually curious about Marlena raising people from the dead.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Monday, November 1st:

...um, this happens every second Tuesday of the month without the devil having to get involved.

Who will return this time? Ugh...I'm guessing Stefan (no need to pay for another actor!), Freaking Taniel (he's dating AZ aka Nicole and has popped up before) and ...um... geez I don't know. Ron has already dusted off all the other corpses already on previous occasions (Paige, Summer, Orpheus, Tammy Sue...)

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Charlie Dale for Allie and Tripp. (Yay! Allie had a personality last time she confronted Charlie!)

Nick Fallon for Gabi. (I loved original, not-evil Nick so this one depresses me.)

Not sure for Nicole. Deimos maybe? Her father? There are plenty of options.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Here is the FALL PREVIEW (From SOD):

John/Marlena:
Mardevil unleashed. John gets on to her pretty quickly, and she chains him up in the DiMera crypt. November is really like ' The Last Temptation of John Black.' The devil is trying to break him down and corrupt his soul and you'll see exactly how the devil goes about that. It's a great test of John and Marlena's love, and it's a great test o John in general with some great callbacks to the original story.

Paulina/Abe:
As we're building toward the wedding, we have Paulina trying to decide if she can go ahead with this giant secret about Lani, and we complicate that by having Marlena, the actual devil, performing their ceremony.. The audience has waited for the secret to come out and it's time for the secret to come out. It's a question of how exactly does it happen and what's the fallout.

Steve/Kayla:
John has vanished and Marlena has told everyone that John is out of town on a case. Since Steve is his partner, this sort of raises Steve's antennae right away. Steve smells a rat here. So while John is chained up and going through his ordeal, we have on the other side, Steve and to some extent, Kayla, trying to figure out what happened to John exactly. So Steve's on the case.

Ben/Ciara:
Miraculously, Ciara's pregnant! Ben and Ciara are overjoyed and then Susan shows up and senses that there is some kind of danger around this baby. So that starts to get that ball rolling a little bit, like, ' Well, what exactly is that Do they believe Susan?

Susan:
We know that Susan adores Dr.Marlena Evans and goes to Marlena to say, ' I sense evil around the baby. We've got to do something./
And Susan just starts to sense that Marlena is not acting like her bestie. So that, of course, put Susan right in the devil's cross hairs, not a place you want to be.

Doug/Julie:
As we get into November and the holidays are approaching, Julie is missing Doug more and more, and doesn't understand the visitor ban. She finally takes matters into her own hands.

Nicole/Rafe:
They give in to their feelings for each other and sleep together, and instantly eel guilt. Nicole immediately says ' It was a big giant mistake. You're with Ava, I can't be a homewrecker." So she pushes Rafe back towards Ava and she throws herself into something with EJ . But that secret is there bubbling under the surface.

Sami:
We've all been wondering where Sami is the answer is somewhere in Canada filming Hallmark movies[laughs]. But Sami has been kidnapped, so we will see a captive Sami managing and say I've been kidnapped.' I dont want to say too much about who she calls and what happens when she does.

Brady/Chloe/Philip:
Philip senses, perhaps rightly so, whatever is going on between Brady and Chloe, which is kin of a sad thing that he can't believe and trust in what he has.
In a way he sabotages himself. So you see that escalate in Phillip and he becomes more fixated n more paranoid about what's going on between Brady and Chloe.

Kristen:
Kristen is back in the mix and in custody, which we know that's a place she doesn't like to be. So Kristen turns to two people who kind of unexpectedly help her out. It puts two people together who you might not expect, and they are drafted into the same mission to help Kristen bust out.

Chabby/Gwen:
We felt it was time for Abigail to get on to the facts about Gwen's miscarriage and blow Gwen out o the water, which, of course, damages Gwen's relationship to Jack. The one thing she has built that is real is her relationship with Xander. So,when everything is sort of falling apart for Gwen, she's going to cling to Xander as a life preserver and then something happens that makes her realize that she could lose him. I leave it to you to speculate.

Kate/Roman:
We have been revisiting this relationship an taking steps to getting them together. They are both invited to Abe and Paulina's wedding, so the question of whether they should go together will lead to a break-through in their relationship.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Oy. Kate shouldn't be saddled with Roman. Sorry dude, you aren't posh enough for her.

The devil performing Paulina's wedding to Abe? Sounds about right.

Psychic Susan is an annoying new character trait they've given her and I wish it would fade away. Though we do agree that the Cin baby is bad news.

Philip has gotten a crap storyline. I don't know why they brought him back for this. He isn't even getting interesting father/son scenes with Victor or son/mother scenes with Kate.

I hope Julie gets pissed and takes action tomorrow to free Doug. Poor man. This chemical abuse is BS and I don't see how Doc will get a pass for it afterwards. Drugging, isolating and framing a defenseless 96 year old is dark.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Monday, November 1st:

Tuesday, November 2nd:
Nicole’s past comes back to haunt her.

Wednesday, November 3rd:
Tripp and Allie battle a terrifying foe.

Thursday, November 4th:
Abigail and Chad search for clues regarding Gwen’s secret.

Friday, November 5th:
Abigail and Chad blow Gwen out of the water.
Steve grows suspicious of John’s absence.

I love all of this. Excited for next week!

• Love 3
8 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Monday, November 1st:

Maybe all the people Ben killed then he magically won’t be a killer anymore.  

Edited by tribeca
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Maybe all the people Ben killed then he magically he won’t be a killer anymore.  

I’ve heard she resurrects Nick and Charlie.  I’ll be happy when Nick goes after Gabi again - not to rape her, though. 

Edited by TenaciousWarrior
2 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I love Kate and Roman together! I think they are each other’s best pairing.

See, I used to agree/ship them but Roman doesn't drive stories. He wipes up the bar. Kate's too interesting to be held back by him, especially at this stage in her life. She deserves better than he crumbs she's given. At this point, poor Roman is all crumbs.

(I do think, however, that Ericole could have had a nuanced marriage with neither being dulled down, FWIW)

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

See, I used to agree/ship them but Roman doesn't drive stories. He wipes up the bar. Kate's too interesting to be held back by him, especially at this stage in her life. She deserves better than he crumbs she's given. At this point, poor Roman is all crumbs.

Roman's only wiping the bar because he doesn't have a life (love interest) outside of the pub.  I'm hoping that Kate can bring that sparkle back into his eyes, in the same way Savannah did for Chris. I know Josh has it in him. The writers just need a way to bring it out...and if Kate does that, I think they could be good together.

8 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Kate shouldn't be saddled with Roman. Sorry dude, you aren't posh enough for her.

There was a time when Kate wasn't all that posh either, especially on a fishing boat.

• Love 6

Great, so everyone's going to finally figure out Marlena has been possessed because of Susan F'ing Banks and her SY-KICK AH-BILLI-TEES.

I was taking a break during the OG Kate/Roman SL, but I don't mind them together.

Gee, spoilers. Maybe Sami gets a hold of Lucas?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

That would be a waste of him. He would do what..? Return for 3 minutes of screentime total? Talk to Rafe some more about why he's terrific? 🙄

Set his daughter straight?  Help Steve and John defeat the devil?  Plenty he could do, actually.

ETA:  Or he could be Evil Bo and be a villain for a little while until the devil story is over.  Plausible, since he was raised from the dead by the devil...

Edited by FnkyChkn34
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

(I do think, however, that Ericole could have had a nuanced marriage with neither being dulled down, FWIW)

This is why I'm not convinced the show is really going to go there. They love Kate(otherwise how else to explain how she's been continuously on this show without a break despite most of her romances going nowhere and her being rather cartoonish in general) too much to saddle her with Roman long term. Then again Kate is a certain age and I guess even they find it stale to write the same story for her there aren't a lot of options left for her at this point.

I'd go for Roman/Kate if she gets as much airtime as him which is nonexistent.

As for the BFTD people its probably for the Halloween episode and I heard Vincent Irizarry is returning for this and supposedly Blake Berris as well.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

As for the BFTD people its probably for the Halloween episode and I heard Vincent Irizarry is returning for this and supposedly Blake Berris as well.

Blake Berris. Aw, my sexy homophobic nerd jail bitch. Lol I got the feeling that this show was trying to redeem him by explaining his homophobia was stemming from his rape in jail, but then they were like, "Nevermind, he's evil anyway. Lolz let's have Gabs kill him off." It was such an abrupt about-face and I was so disappointed by it. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, methodwriter85 said:

Blake Berris. Aw, my sexy homophobic nerd jail bitch. Lol I got the feeling that this show was trying to redeem him by explaining his homophobia was stemming from his rape in jail, but then they were like, "Nevermind, he's evil anyway. Lolz let's have Gabs kill him off." It was such an abrupt about-face and I was so disappointed by it. 

Nick's homophobia stemming from his rape never made any sense since the men who rape other men in prison are often straight and they use rape as a way to demean other men, it has nothing to do with sexual desires for other men. The same thing goes on in women's prisons, it is straight women who attack other women sexually.. Prison is a scary world and it brings out the worst traits in human beings..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Nick's homophobia stemming from his rape never made any sense since the men who rape other men in prison are often straight and they use rape as a way to demean other men, it has nothing to do with sexual desires for other men. The same thing goes on in women's prisons, it is straight women who attack other women sexually.. Prison is a scary world and it brings out the worst traits in human beings..

In any event, I thought Blake did some riveting work in that episode where he's held hostage by his Prison Daddy and I was disappointed that the show decided to not redeem Nick after all that.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, RunningMarket said:

So, MarDevil isn't bringing back Charlie? I'm surprised Ron isn't salivating over brining back two rapists, since he's obsessed with those story lines.

I think he is and goes after Allie and Tripp.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

So apparently we are getting Eeyore Eric back on contract. WTF show? So the triangle of boring will be Rafe and Eric fighting for Nicole?? EJ is RIGHT THERE. I would much rather watch Sami return to find out Nicole and EJ have hooked up. That combo would be dynamite. Nicole and the snooze twins is automatic fastforward. I don't get why they waste Nicole on Rafe and Eric when she is sizzling with both Xander and EJ.

Poor Ari

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Nicole has shown more broken up over Rafe than Eric or her marriage. If Eric is back they should put him with someone else. 

But he sucks with everybody cause he is so judgmental and boring. I don't get how the show can watch EJ/Nicole and Rafe/Nicole on screen and say yep Rafe works. Remember when the writers used to change direction when they saw something awesome, like Jack and Jennifer?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

So apparently we are getting Eeyore Eric back on contract. WTF show? So the triangle of boring will be Rafe and Eric fighting for Nicole?? EJ is RIGHT THERE. I would much rather watch Sami return to find out Nicole and EJ have hooked up. That combo would be dynamite. Nicole and the snooze twins is automatic fastforward. I don't get why they waste Nicole on Rafe and Eric when she is sizzling with both Xander and EJ.

Poor Ari

NO!  Say it ain't so.  Do you know when the clouds begin gathering for his return?  

Things aren't bad enough and now we get THIS!??  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, boes said:

NO!  Say it ain't so.  Do you know when the clouds begin gathering for his return?  

Things aren't bad enough and now we get THIS!??  

December apparently. Oh God you don't think he's a priest again post Nicole and comes to do the exorcism??

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I actually like Eric and Ericole. I would love an EJ/Nicole/Eric triangle.

That said, I haven’t seen a reliable source claim he’s on contract. I think it’s much more likely that this is a temporary return a la Nick, Charlie, and Deimos for possession purposes.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, madhacker said:

Mike manning confirmed his return on his twitter account with a " oh hi, Salem" tweet a couple of days ago. But it's probably for a short time,he's busy producing several web and film projects.

Perhaps a zombie or devil?  I haven't watched in months, probably, but I'd watch for him.  So good.

Is the same Eric actor back?  I guess that seals his fate on Queen Sugar.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

woo-seinfeld.gif

i-will-not-apologize-for-that-ashton-kut

If true (what’s the source?) happy dancing with you. I don’t care how “judgmental” he is (most Days characters are.) I like him and miss his eye candy. I don’t want to see some triangle with Rafe though, because there is IMO no romantic chemistry with Nicole and Rafe. I think it would be far more interesting to do some weird quadrangle with EJ/Nicole and the twins, Sami and Eric. I also assume this would mean he got an actual promise of storyline.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I also assume this would mean he got an actual promise of storyline.

Probably, but there's absolutely no guarantee Ron will follow through with it lol.

I don't hate the idea of an EJ/Nicole/Eric/Sami quad but an Eric/Nicole/Rafe triangle sounds pretty dreadful.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

A "contract" these days can be months, not years. So I can see Eric coming back to save Mommy, because Ron is drawing this shit out, and then go back from wherever it was Eric came from.

That makes sense!  Eric comes back and bores the Devil out of Marlena.

(Sorta like the energy vampire from "What We Do In the Shadows", Colin Robinson.)

• LOL 10