Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RedElf said:

Well, yep, there it is, I just saw a spoiler that Gwen will be pregnant when Sarah comes back home.

What an unsurprising turn of events! I'm interested in seeing where it goes personally.

I'm not opposed to a recast Sarah. I like LG but the way she played Sarah was really annoying.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Ugh.

I hate when people are suddenly extremely fertile for story reasons.

This'll be the 2nd time Gwen's Easy Bake Oven is used to possibly break up a previously solid couple. How convenient. 

Sarah and Xander schtupped dozens of times and only got preggers once...but Gwen sleeps with Chad once and get preggers, and now again with Xander.

Wouldn't it be harder for her to her preggers after a violent miscarriage? (She fell, right?)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Ugh.

I hate when people are suddenly extremely fertile for story reasons.

This'll be the 2nd time Gwen's Easy Bake Oven is used to possibly break up a previously solid couple. How convenient. 

Sarah and Xander schtupped dozens of times and only got preggers once...but Gwen sleeps with Chad once and get preggers, and now again with Xander.

Wouldn't it be harder for her to her preggers after a violent miscarriage? (She fell, right?)

Maybe Gwen can die in childbirth - along with the hellspawn. I dream big.

10 hours ago, Sidney said:

I wish the writers would undo Jack being Gwen's father. The character serve no purpose, imo.

I could pretend to tolerate the devil bullshit if it would somehow off Gwen. How? Why? Who cares? Just call it the ends justifying the means!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

That site knows nothing. I hate reading their "might this happen?" ramble-fests.

Might you do some actual research, hmmm?

They probably still don't want babies on set.

Exactly, it's not spoilers just a clickbait site based on speculation.

• Love 2
On 9/29/2021 at 4:33 PM, peachmangosteen said:

Sorry, but I love this shit lol.

Me, too.  I've missed some episodes here and there but have been loving Doug trying to warn everyone about Marlena.  The preview showing him being possessed looks super fun.  I'm also liking how this ridiculous story is bringing in a wider range of characters, which is as close to an umbrella story as Ron C will ever be able to tell.

As I've said before, I've given up on soaps ever being as good as they used to be.  If they can bring me some small bit of enjoyment, then I'm taking it. 

The preview of Nicole and EJ?  Hotttttt.  These two were together (with James Scott as EJ) when I first started watching Days a few years ago, and I always liked them together.

Couldn't care less about Ben and Ciara.  The two of them with a baby makes them even more boring.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Couldn't care less about Ben and Ciara.  The two of them with a baby makes them even more boring.

Even if they have a demonic baby? That is my guess as to where they are going with this so that Ben can be the hero and rid Salem of the devil.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Even if they have a demonic baby? That is my guess as to where they are going with this so that Ben can be the hero and rid Salem of the devil.

Sorry, that would mean this demon crap would be running for nine months.  Not ready for that.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Retired at last said:

That works if it means that he's leaving town and taking Ciara with him.  

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Retired at last said:

If it could be as entertaining as Corinne's demon baby on Soap a million years ago, then that would be ok.  But, in addition to Ben being a psycho killer, he's a miserable fuck with no sense of humor. 

You're probably right about this story being in service to Ben, though.  And that makes the whole thing a lot less fun.

• Love 5

Monday, October 11, 2021
Abigail and Chad re-enact a scene from John and Marlena’s love story. 

Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Marlena is horrified to learn of the Devil’s diabolical plans.

Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Ciara assures Ben they made the right decision.
Eli and Lani help Paulina and Abe celebrate their engagement.

Thursday, October 14, 2021
EJ blindsides Chad and Abigail.

Friday, October 15, 2021
Philip loses it when he walks in on Brady holding Chloe again.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

If it could be as entertaining as Corinne's demon baby on Soap a million years ago, then that would be ok.  But, in addition to Ben being a psycho killer, he's a miserable fuck with no sense of humor. 

You're probably right about this story being in service to Ben, though.  And that makes the whole thing a lot less fun.

I loved that storyline on Soap, it was hilarious!

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Everyone is so sure that there will be a devil baby.  What about Eli and Lani twins ?

That would mean the Devil would have to spend significant time around Lani, and even the Devil has standards.

• LOL 20
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, tribeca said:

Everyone is so sure that there will be a devil baby.  What about Eli and Lani twins ?

Eli and Lani aren't nearly as important as Ben and Ciara are to the show and the show's history. And I still think they are doing it to prop Ben as a hero. Again, this is only speculation, but since everything ReRon does is so transparent, it just makes sense since he has yet to convince many of the viewers that Ben is cured and worthy of Bo and Hope's daughter.

• Love 4

Julie and Doug are Eli’s grandma and step grandfather. Doug was the first one possessed. Eli has so far been involved in this store.  Ben and Ciara have not.  
   We all  know Ben will save the day at the end. 

Edited by tribeca
  • Love 6
23 hours ago, Sidney said:

I loved that storyline on Soap, it was hilarious!

It really was!  I recorded the possession finale on my cassette tape recorder (I was 10 years old so this was before vcr's were available/affordable) and would sit and listen to it whenever I was bored.  Soap was so great at juggling multiple storylines and showing true character development.  It's a shame today's soaps don't do the same.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I'll just say it: Both this movie crap and the possession redux both suck. I see no point to any of this. It's all so cheesy and bad.

I think the renewal was a curse and a blessing. I think it was a blessing since we get Days till 2023 but it was a curse because Ron is still writing and I honestly don't think they knew what they wanted to write for the show's future if Days was renewed. I think they believe these cheap tricks and stunt casting will be enough to save the show but that only goes so far. 

There are a million options for viewers now. Outside of the select few Tanna/Stayla/Dulie along with Phillip/Brady/Chloe scenes I find myself FFing most of this show.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think the renewal was a curse and a blessing. I think it was a blessing since we get Days till 2023 but it was a curse because Ron is still writing and I honestly don't think they knew what they wanted to write for the show's future if Days was renewed. I think they believe these cheap tricks and stunt casting will be enough to save the show but that only goes so far. 

Yup. Correct! My thoughts exactly.

They need to write this with some humanity to keep our interest.

• Love 5
On 10/1/2021 at 4:50 PM, peachmangosteen said:

I hope Phillip kills him lol. OK maybe he can just beat him up or something. In any case, Phillip better win the battle against that idiot.

Or better; He exposes Jake and reveals he is a fraud and a con artist and not a true DiMera

• Love 7
23 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I knew a triangle is likely. That is so tired. Or maybe I'm just outgrowing this show, but it seems so stale.

I remember as a tween watching Days in the 90s and talking with my mom about the storylines and she's mentioned how every storyline was a triangle. Years later it applies now and I grew up watching this show when Days had a variety of storylines that weren't so triangle focused.

• Love 4