Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

The promos are sure getting good. Liked that Eve one. I hope she tortures Ben.

...they'd be better if they found a new voiceover guy though.

What???  Ron have his golden boy tortured? Nah...

As soon as he go running home and crying on Ciaraaaaa's shoulders, Eve would look like the worst person in the world.

• Love 3

This Gabi/Stefan garbage is so stupid.  He claims to want Chloe, right?  But Gabi keeps showing up at his house damn near naked, and he can’t help himself?  He just has to fall into bed with her?  Stupid.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

The promos are sure getting good. Liked that Eve one. I hope she tortures Ben.

...they'd be better if they found a new voiceover guy though.

No one seems to care that Eve lost a daughter or that a young girl was brutally murderer.  Since I guess her character wasn’t that popular and Ben is considered hot he is to given forgiveness.  Eve will just be hated and Ben will be felt sorry for. 

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, tribeca said:

No one seems to care that Eve lost a daughter or that a young girl was brutally murderer.  Since I guess her character wasn’t that popular and Ben is considered hot he is to given forgiveness.  Eve will just be hated and Ben will be felt sorry for. 

And don't forget he's hooked up with the daughter of one of the most popular couples on the show. 🙄 All is right with Ben now. Eve is the awful one.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I love that Gabi/Stefan promo. I'm glad Gabi's on this week. I like a few other things, but Gabi is my #1.

Gabi is my queen. Gabi/Stefan hate sex is giving me life. It soothes my souls amidst so much that's annoying me 😍

• Love 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Gabi is my queen. Gabi/Stefan hate sex is giving me life. It soothes my souls amidst so much that's annoying me 😍

Gabi is my favorite character and I can not stand to watch throw herself away on that piece of work who framed her for prison and a beating.  All because he was in love with princess Abigail.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

I thought it would be Kristen, but I didn't understand her conversation with Xander where they were talking as if SHE had a relationship with Daniel.

Well Kristen and Daniel heavily made out one time.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, tribeca said:

Well other than JJ yeah Paige is treated as an afterthought by everyone. You would think being Shane's granddaughter the Brady's might care but nope not them either. Would've been a great opportunity if Kim/Shane came to visit and confronted Ben for what he did but alas nope. Seeing both of them be shocked and horrified that Ciara is involved with him could be great drama.. but nope..

Ben was better off a sociopath honestly he just reverted back to the character he used to be except now he has the SK label.

• Love 4

Watch when Caroline dies her stem cells will be used to save Will. 

I’m actively hoping Rafe and Lani fall in love and are written out. 

Props to the poster who guess it was a Kristen mask. So stupid. I want a perfectly seemless mask that fits over my face without making it larger and mores perfectly in expressions. It  also has made Kristen taller and with larger muscles. Neat! Can I get a Charlize Theron or young Liz Taylor one? 

Summer preview includes the wonder twins being on the brink of finding out who set the fire...damn they really are gonna talk about this cabin fire for over a year. This arson crime has meant more than actual characters deaths or rapes in this show. 

• Love 13

I think the phrase "hot-assed recycled mess" covers this shit adequately. Ron did the EXACT SAME MASK shit over at GH, pretending Faison was Duke. Hello, one-trick pony. You suck.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

I think the phrase "hot ass recycled mess" covers this shit adequately. Ron did the EXACT SAME MASK shit over at GH, pretending Faison was Duke. Hello, one-trick pony. You suck.

He is shitty. The only reason I rate this show higher than Y&R is there’s characters I actually still like on this show despite the dreck.

I’m excited to see Sami, Carrie, and Lucas return. They all bring so much electricity to the stories and are chemistry makers. 

Ron seems like half the times he’s recycling old stories from his past soaps or Days  history and half the time attempting to rip off Passions. 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

I thought it would be Kristen, but I didn't understand her conversation with Xander where they were talking as if SHE had a relationship with Daniel.

Yea, it kinda felt like Xander thought it was actually Nicole. I guess they're just trying to make us believe it's her though so we'll all be surprised when she rips the mask off and it's Kristen.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Thank you! Their conversation was what made me think Xander didn't realize who "Nicole" really is. From my recollection, Kristen almost had a thing with Daniel but ended up basically kidnapping him and she raped Eric, so literally none of what Xander said lined up with any of that. I was reading through that part of the preview like:

200.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

I'm not supposed to be rooting for claire?

LOL, exactly! How badly has Ron's writing spun out of control when there's a nurse being unfairly targeted by immigration authorities - imo, others may not agree and that's fine - two guys attempting to help her out from a corrupt mayor and police commissioner (forgetting how dumb it is that those two are even in those positions)............and yet a whole lot of fans are cheering for the person who attempted to barbecue her own aunt to finish them all off. Well done, show! 🙄😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, QueenSerena said:

LOL, exactly! How badly has Ron's writing spun out of control when there's a nurse being unfairly targeted by immigration authorities - imo, others may not agree and that's fine - two guys attempting to help her out from a corrupt mayor and police commissioner (forgetting how dumb it is that those two are even in those positions)............and yet a whole lot of fans are cheering for the person who attempted to barbecue her own aunt to finish them all off. Well done, show! 🙄😂

You said it, @QueenSerena -- well done, Ron 😞

• Love 3

Poor Claire. Her character will never recover from this. And Tripp and JJ are being wasted too...

I am so SO GLAD Eileen is not here for this ridiculous mask business. Ron really has no idea what to do with her character except have her show up waving a gun and repeating past plot points. I felt sympathy for Kristen when she was obsessed with John back in the 90s, but Kristen's obsession over Brady at this point is comical. The guy's an idiot. But I guess only an idiot would willingly be with her...?

Whatever. Good luck Stacy.

I was annoyed that this faux Dying Will drama would spill over into the very real passing of Peggy's Caroline...but Petunia's theory...

On 5/22/2019 at 10:26 PM, Petunia13 said:

Watch when Caroline dies her stem cells will be used to save Will.

...that might justify overlapping the two narratives.

Rory, Sami, Lucas and Carrie can't get here soon enough. I hope we don't hear from Ben or Lani for the entire month of June.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Claire tries to kill Tripp and Haley

😂 yeeeees! Part of me feels bad that Shawn and Belle's daughter has been made into such a nutjob but hey this should be hysterical to watch (at least for me but I'm twisted). Tripp has it coming though for being such an asshole boyfriend.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

I don't think it necessarily says anything about Ron but the nature of the things soap fans root for. A lot of soap fans root for evil characters. I've never been one of them, but it's how characters like Sami back in the day and EJ and Ben now somehow become popular.

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Tripp has it coming though for being such an asshole boyfriend.

Right because being a bad boyfriend means you deserve to be burned alive.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

There’s a lot of good characters I’ve stan. Bridget from B&B is my favorite soap character ever and many people agree she’s one of the few soap good girls who wasn’t sanctimonious, praised, or boring about it. I liked Bianca and Stuart on AMC and young Jessica on OLTL, Fancy on Passions, ect.  I think it DOES come back to the writing and whether a character is propped or praised by the core lead  characters in dialogue and if the “good” character has humility and realism. 

Also on soaps people are killed off all the time. Often for as stupid reasons as you mentioned. I remember 3 innocent people being slaughtered because America’s dreamiest bodyguard was obsessed w a JarJar. Trip is an asshole and he knows Claire isn’t doing well w her anger and mental health, so I’m not sure why he’s antagonizing her. Also people who “die” in Salem doesn’t always die so who cares 😂 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

I don't think she's unfairly targeted as much as the whole thing is nonsensical especially when her mother is a lawyer that was a US citizen who could've gotten her paperwork to resolve all of this making this story pointless in the first place.

However it doesn't sound like she wants to do anything to JJ just Tripp/Haley.

5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Poor Claire. Her character will never recover from this. And Tripp and JJ are being wasted too...

I am so SO GLAD Eileen is not here for this ridiculous mask business. Ron really has no idea what to do with her character except have her show up waving a gun and repeating past plot points. I felt sympathy for Kristen when she was obsessed with John back in the 90s, but Kristen's obsession over Brady at this point is comical. The guy's an idiot. But I guess only an idiot would willingly be with her...?

Whatever. Good luck Stacy.

I was annoyed that this faux Dying Will drama would spill over into the very real passing of Peggy's Caroline...but Petunia's theory...

...that might justify overlapping the two narratives.

Rory, Sami, Lucas and Carrie can't get here soon enough. I hope we don't hear from Ben or Lani for the entire month of June.

I think with a decent writer Claire could recover from this I mean if we're to buy an SK as a leading man I don't see how Claire can't come back beyond sexism and whether they care about Claire. Despite being Jarlena's lone biological grandchild they don't care for her.

• Love 1

Week of June 3:

Monday June 3:

Maggie bonds with someone unexpected.

Stefan rips into Gabi for causing his breakup with Chloe.

Tuesday June 4:

Ben has a shocking realization.

Jack offers JJ a deal.

Days spoilers for Wednesday June 5:

In a fit of rage, Claire tries to kill Tripp and Haley!

John informs Sonny of his suspicions about Eve.

Thursday June 6:

Days of our Lives will be pre-empted today, due the the French Open.

Friday June 7:

Days of our Lives will not be seen again today.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Why is DAYS so damn dark? Gabi's sleeping with a rapist, Ciara is sleeping with a serial killer, Claire's trying to kill everybody, JJ is fleeing the authorities, Maggie's falling off the wagon, there's a "dead" child, Will's dying, Caroline's about to die...

Good lord can we get a bright spot amidst all this?

• Love 9
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Why is DAYS so damn dark? Gabi's sleeping with a rapist, Ciara is sleeping with a serial killer, Claire's trying to kill everybody, JJ is fleeing the authorities, Maggie's falling off the wagon, there's a "dead" child, Will's dying, Caroline's about to die...

Good lord can we get a bright spot amidst all this?

I agree with this, but at the same time I tend to watch everything as a comedy anyway and only see the (usually unintentional) hilarity in at all.

Still, I do wish there were some actual fun and/or funny stories amidst all the darkness.

• Love 7
(edited)
18 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I don't think it necessarily says anything about Ron but the nature of the things soap fans root for. A lot of soap fans root for evil characters. I've never been one of them, but it's how characters like Sami back in the day and EJ and Ben now somehow become popular.

I think that has signal the death of soaps in my opinion.  The heroes and heroines should always drive stories. Look at how the show is always bringing back a Dimera. Why can't they bring back a Horton, a Brady.  There are so many legacy children out there twisting in the wind. Perhaps Stefanie or Andrew comes back with a secret.The show is always focused on the villains. The villains have a place but not to the detriment of the heroes.  I watch the show less and less because a serial killer is now a hero.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I think that has signal the death of soaps in my opinion.  The heroes and heroines should always drive stories. Look at how the show is always bringing back a Dimera. Why can't they bring back a Horton, a Brady.  There are so many legacy children out there twisting in the wind. Perhaps Stefanie or Andrew comes back with a secret.The show is always focused on the villains. The villains have a place but not to the detriment of the heroes.  I watch the show less and less because a serial killer is now a hero.  

I think that interesting characters should drive stories whether they be heroes or villains. Look at JJ and Haley. They are supposed to be good guys but they are dull as dirt. Bo and Hope were good guys but they were always interesting to watch. Jennifer in her heyday was wonderful to see. It can be done, if they are well written and acted and had an ounce of charisma.

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

I think that interesting characters should drive stories whether they be heroes or villains. Look at JJ and Haley. They are supposed to be good guys but they are dull as dirt. Bo and Hope were good guys but they were always interesting to watch. Jennifer in her heyday was wonderful to see. It can be done, if they are well written and acted and had an ounce of charisma.

The focus should never be from the villains' perspectives. It should be the heroes and heroines. Why should an unrepentant psychopath like Stefano drive stories for years and be given children left and right.. Why should I care about his feelings and desires?  He has hurt people for decades and never suffered consequences.  Why did Stefan have to be created? Why couldn't he be Andrew Donovan or Alexander Kiriakis. Legacy characters who are blank slates, they could be written as heroes, anti-heroes or even as villains. 

The heroes should always win in fiction in my opinion. I don't have a problem with an interesting villain being written well, but, they should lose more than win.  Stefano being able to eat dinner in peace at the Brady pub was ridiculous to say the least. He lived in the same town as his numerous victims. Stefano was much better when he wreaked havoc, leaving the heroes to deal with the fallout. Stefano should have died years ago, preferably at the hands of Roman who was his original victim.  With Roman going to prison for a few years, we could have been spared that awful recast. Roman lost everything because of him. Heroes who commit bad acts should pay the consequences for them. I had no problem with Hope killing Stefano but I did have a problem with the coverup and letting Rafe talk her into doing that.  

A serial killer will soon get an ornament on the Horton Christmas tree,  the same tree that Alice Horton. I find that to be despicable.  Ciara could have been a villainous character who would eventually become an anti-heroine as she grew and mature. She could have been like Erica Kane from All My Children who never became a traditional heroine.  Ciara being written as a beleaguered heroine should never have happened. Ciara should have grown up in real time with Chase and we could have been spared that awful unnecessary rape story that damaged Ciara and Chase. Ciara embracing her Kiriakis roots and lusting for power could have been a character-driven conflict between her and her parents, especially Bo, who has never accepted Victor..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

The focus should never be from the villains' perspectives. It should be the heroes and heroines. Why should an unrepentant psychopath like Stefano drive stories for years and be given children left and right.. Why should I care about his feelings and desires?  He has hurt people for decades and never suffered consequences.  Why did Stefan have to be created? Why couldn't he be Andrew Donovan or Alexander Kiriakis. Legacy characters who are blank slates, they could be written as heroes, anti-heroes or even as villains. 

The heroes should always win in fiction in my opinion. I don't have a problem with an interesting villain being written well, but, they should lose more than win.  Stefano being able to eat dinner in peace at the Brady pub was ridiculous to say the least. He lived in the same town as his numerous victims. Stefano was much better when he wreaked havoc, leaving the heroes to deal with the fallout. Stefano should have died years ago, preferably at the hands of Roman who was his original victim.  With Roman going to prison for a few years, we could have been spared that awful recast. Roman lost everything because of him. Heroes who commit bad acts should pay the consequences for them. I had no problem with Hope killing Stefano but I did have a problem with the coverup and letting Rafe talk her into doing that.  

A serial killer will soon get an ornament on the Horton Christmas tree,  the same tree that Alice Horton. I find that to be despicable.  Ciara could have been a villainous character who would eventually become an anti-heroine as she grew and mature. She could have been like Erica Kane from All My Children who never became a traditional heroine.  Ciara being written as a beleaguered heroine should never have happened. Ciara should have grown up in real time with Chase and we could have been spared that awful unnecessary rape story that damaged Ciara and Chase. Ciara embracing her Kiriakis roots and lusting for power could have been a character-driven conflict between her and her parents, especially Bo, who has never accepted Victor..

Wonderful post, Apprentice79!

• Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, nilyank said:

None of those things exist in today's soaps for the heroes anymore. Is there a hero on soaps that isn't written to be a total loser/dumb these days? I do agree it can be done they just don't do it anymore.

JJ was a way better character when he was bad I never wanted him to change. Stupid show.

@Apprentice79 ICAM! Ciara would've been so much better that way instead we got this.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 4
(edited)

Summer Previews

DAYS SPOILER PAGE·SUNDAY, MAY 26, 2019

Will/Sonny/Sami/Lucas:

Will's condition is getting worse and it looks like he's not going to make it. Now that its looks so dire and that he most likely is going to die, the decision is made that Lucas and Sami need to be told. We can expect a visit from the two of them.

Ben/Ciara/Claire/Tripp/Haely/JJ:

The love story us JJ and Haley, but Claire is unaware and thinks that Tripp and Haley are running away together. At the same time, we have Ben and Ciara on the brink of finally figuring out that it was Claire who set that fire that Ben got blamed for. So all those pieces are kind of coming together at the same time. And while they're preparing to possiblt confront Claire, this other situation with Tripp, JJ and Haley is coming to a head at the cabin.

Carrie Returns:

Carrie is one of the returns and she is harboring something that's going on in her life. She ends up confiding in one of the characters and it does have a big impact on one if the stories that's currently playing out.

Caroline's Death:

When we learned the bad news that Peggy McCay died, of course we wanted to address it. As our audience knows, with our taping schedule, it could not be addressed on air for several months. We went into action as fast as possible to write that in once we knew the news. We decided that it only made sense for Caroline to pass away. While sad, its a very heartwarming family story of people gathering to say good-bye and honor both the actress and the character. But we also wanted it to somehow impact current storyline, so we came up with a couple of ways that the arrival of certain family members would also affect the story on canvas. One of our big stories is significantly affected by Caroline's death.

Brady/Horton Barbecue:

I knew there was this tradition of the Brady/Horton barbecue, so we have Rex and Sarah have this idea to do it. You can look forward to seeing that in July.

Xander/Sarah:

This is a couple that kind of took us by surprise when we had Sarah drunkenly sleep with Xander that very first time. But it totally seems to work and make sense. Rex is still a factor, but there's this real wild card with Xander and to me, the potential of real possible lasting love story there.

Hope/Rafe/Ted:

Ted's done all kinds of awful things, but he's clearly fallen for Hope. She's drawn to Ted, he'd been there for her time and time again, but can she trust this man? Our wise Hope is really not going to jump into it if she smells a rat. We're going to have to see how this plays out.

Jennifer/Jack/Eve:

Jennifer hits upon this possible way that Jack could get his memory back and presents it to Jack. At the same time, he is wishing up to Eve's manipulations. As he's kind of wrestling with that and starting to realize maybe this is not the woman for me, this opportunity to possibly become the mane he once was is dangled out there, but its very complicated and he's not sure if he wants to go forward with it.

Nicole/Kristen:

Okay, so the big twist here is that Nicole is not really Nicole. Everyone sort of notices that Nicole is acting extremely harshly, but its all be chalked up to her grief over Holly. Kristen feels, as Nicole, that she's got a legitimate reason to dump Eric and turn towards Brady. Kristen thinks deep down the line, when he's really in love with her they're solid, she'll find a way to tell him the truth. The question obviously remains, what happened to the real Nicole?

Gabi/Stefan/Chloe:

Her big move is to try and extricate Chloe out of the sitaution and move ahead with her plan to get Stefan to the alter and dump him and take him for everything. But will she be able to carry it out without her real feelings for him getting in the middle? And will he get onto it is the other question.

I read speculation that Carrie is going to tell Rafe that he is the father of her son, Noah.

Edited by Silver Raven
  • Love 3