Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of April 15:

Monday April 15:

Ben invites Ciara to spend the night at his place...

Pastor Brown appears with Kevin Gardner cast on Days of our Lives.

Tuesday April 16:

Eric learns Rex and Sarah have set a date for their wedding and makes a surprising offer.

Wednesday April 17:

Chloe is furious when she uncovers Brady's deception.

Thursday April 18:

Gabi and Ciara are held hostage by a cartel member.

Friday April 19:

Rafe is rushed to the hospital after getting shot.

Hope and Ben team up to rescue Ciara.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Fuck me.

Hahaha! Seriously. Isn't this hostage situation #4 or #5 for each of these women? They should know how to get themselves out of trouble by now. 

• Love 4

I wonder if they might go a Rafe/Lani/Eli triangle. Honestly this should've happened way before this.

Jack/Adrienne have a scene together ... if only Justin was with her. I would like it if she brought up that Jack is willingly marrying someone that had an affair with his son.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Gabi and Ciara are held hostage by a cartel member.

Don't mess with the queen, cartel member, Gabi will hypnotize you with the "Legally Blonde" bend-n'-snap and then tie you to a bed.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

So happy to see Marlena (and hopefully also John) is going to be involved in Will & Sonny's story. I figured she would after reading Deidre's comments way back at Day of Days, but it's nice to have it confirmed. Now I'm wondering what kind of news they're waiting for. Would there already be some kind of procedure being done on Will or more testing, or maybe another weird health event (like another fainting episode)?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

So happy to see Marlena (and hopefully also John) is going to be involved in Will & Sonny's story. I figured she would after reading Deidre's comments way back at Day of Days, but it's nice to have it confirmed. Now I'm wondering what kind of news they're waiting for. Would there already be some kind of procedure being done on Will or more testing, or maybe another weird health event (like another fainting episode)?

See these are the type of stories I prefer Jarlena in not ones where a woman from John's past is a lunatic trying to kill Marlena. Unless one of them could actually succeed I don't care.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Good Lord, can Jack get his fucking memory back already? This shit with Not!Eve! is intolerable. And not in a "I can't wait to see Not!Eve! get hers!" way. Just "this is complete shit!" way.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Good Lord, can Jack get his fucking memory back already? This shit with Not!Eve! is intolerable. And not in a "I can't wait to see Not!Eve! get hers!" way. Just "this is complete shit!" way.

From your lips, Wendy. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 4/6/2019 at 12:51 AM, BlackMamba said:

Pastor Brown appears with Kevin Gardner cast on Days of our Lives.

I'm sorry but....is this English? Who writes these things?

Is a real-life person named Pastor Brown appearing with the plaster cast belonging to Kevin Gardner??

I would like to predict that Sarah will realize she wants Eric just in time to walk down the aisle with Rex, all the while carrying Xander's baby (his way into Victor's family).

I have no idea what's going to happen with Nicole though. I think AZ could do a lot with an amnesia plot...but Lord knows the last thing the show needs is one more person with amnesia!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

Good Lord, can Jack get his fucking memory back already

Amen Wendy! Matthew Ashford is a really expressive actor and can do comedy really well, so it's frustrating to see him stuck in stilted zombie mode.

• Love 7
(edited)

I do like this time around that Jack isn't chasing Jennifer begging her to forgive him this at least is different unfortunately him being all about Eve isn't that much better but it beats his last return.

I just would prefer he interact with a variety of other characters not named Eve. Justin/Adrienne should be in this story way more than they are. Same with Brady, Victor, Maggie.

I don't think Nicole has amnesia I think she believes she's Kristen and becomes fixated on Brady much to Eric's chagrin.

No way are we having these Brady/Eric scenes for nothing... Plus this show doesn't like happy couples so they will drag Eric/Nicole out as long as possible.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I do like this time around that Jack isn't chasing Jennifer begging her to forgive him this at least is different unfortunately him being all about Eve isn't that much better but it beats his last return.

I just would prefer he interact with a variety of other characters not named Eve. Justin/Adrienne should be in this story way more than they are. Same with Brady, Victor, Maggie.

I don't think Nicole has amnesia I think she believes she's Kristen and becomes fixated on Brady much to Eric's chagrin.

No way are we having these Brady/Eric scenes for nothing... Plus this show doesn't like happy couples so they will drag Eric/Nicole out as long as possible.

Jack does stand up to Eve sometimes, but Jennifer always did him any old way.

• Love 2

Yet Jack does nothing about it.

I mean he wants a relationship with his son yet knows that he hates Eve and finds her toxic as does Adrienne etc and yet still stays with her. I would think he would at least question really question why they think this.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Yet Jack does nothing about it.

I mean he wants a relationship with his son yet knows that he hates Eve and finds her toxic as does Adrienne etc and yet still stays with her. I would think he would at least question really question why they think this.

Because for Ron, it's about plot, not character.

• Love 7
On 4/6/2019 at 3:31 PM, QueenSerena said:

It could be a biopsy of his brain tumor, to determine whether or not it is malignant.

• Love 2

Wasn’t there a picture of Sami and Lucas on set in a hospital some months back? Perhaps they come back for a few episodes while Will has brain surgery or something? It was also suggested that Sami is back for the Caroline farewell, but I don’t know if that was filmed at the same time as the hospital picture. It’s hard to keep track with this 6 month delay.

• Love 3

Yeah they'd be crazy to have paid for AS to come back, but not include her in the funeral. She'd want to be back for that, same as she wanted to be back for Will's return storyline.

....so wait, we're sure now that Will has a brain tumor?

Lord that sounds dreary. We know he won't get killed off again, not after it took so much effort to bring him back. So what are they going to do? Have him suffer more memory loss? I'm not sure of the angle here....

• Love 1

Galen Gering posted a pic on Twitter today of himself and Alison Sweeney, Ari Zucker & the actress playing Carrie...he said something about Christmas cheer & they were holding what looked like holiday glasses. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Galen Gering posted a pic on Twitter today of himself and Alison Sweeney, Ari Zucker & the actress playing Carrie...he said something about Christmas cheer & they were holding what looked like holiday glasses. 

Good God, are we to assume this show now tapes EIGHT FREAKING MONTHS out?!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Good God, are we to assume this show now tapes EIGHT FREAKING MONTHS out?!

Maybe they were all filming LAST Christmas.  That means we would be seeing the scenes soon. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

That reminds me, I read on the other site that Christie Clark is in LA, and that she apparently posted on her Twitter/Instagram that she was there for 5 weeks.  She didn't say she was filming, however, it seems likely.

Here's the pic from Galen's Instagram:

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

This is a dumb question because SOAPS! but...aren't Rex and Will related?  Wouldn't Rex be precluded from being the point person on this case? 

There are no dumb soap question, just idiot plotting and writing and hair and makeup and casting and .......

Well, THAT could go on all day.

Yep, Rex is Will's uncle and normally that would preclude him but the only other doctors are his great-aunt Kayla or cousin Sara......

If ONLY Dr. Kristen DiMera was ON THE CASE!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, buffynut said:

That reminds me, I read on the other site that Christie Clark is in LA, and that she apparently posted on her Twitter/Instagram that she was there for 5 weeks.  She didn't say she was filming, however, it seems likely.

Here's the pic from Galen's Instagram:

Galen's post is a wbw post... way back wednesday, so it isn't a current pic and may have nothing to do with something happening in the future on Days. That said, I guess we will see at some point with that whack ass filming schedule. For all we know, CCl could be in LA to film a Lifetime movie 😉 since lots of soap actors seems to pop up in them. 

Kudos to his self awareness that he is giving blue steel in that pic.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

Oh now, COME ON, show. I hate you for having Jack marry Eve. I may boycott that day, especially if I have to watch them get anywhere near consummating that fake marriage. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

Anyone think eve will end up pregnant even though she's too old technically then again Marlene was in her 50s when she was pregnant and miscarried Romans baby I think.

I hope hope HOPE not.

Too many errant Baby Plot Points crawling around, for me, anyway.  And an Eve/Jack spawn ...... Oh no.

But it's certainly a possibility!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, boes said:

I hope hope HOPE not.

Too many errant Baby Plot Points crawling around, for me, anyway.  And an Eve/Jack spawn ...... Oh no.

But it's certainly a possibility!

MY GOD, that would send me over the edge. Besides, I'm still hoping that's a red herring, lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

The most disappointing aspect of this for me is that I was all for Jack having a relationship, albeit temporary, outside of Jennifer.  

But, as much as I was hoping they would, MAsh and KDP just don't have chemistry.  I think KDP has chem with almost anyone and I thought Jack and Greta, or even Jack and Sami had chemistry but so far, it's just not there.  I blame the writing.  They are all exposition and nothing real as opposed to Eve's scenes with Claire and Jack's scenes with Jennifer and JJ.

So even if these pros could create it, they're getting nothing and the effort they put out to try to make it work shows.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think KDP had more chemistry with CM than she does with MA its weird since MA is more age appropriate for her than CM is.

Not really. When Eve and JJ were banging on the show they had a few fans who liked their heat. Also Matt Ashford/Jack portrays his connection w Eve half the time as wariness or obedience the rest as purely physical attraction. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think KDP had more chemistry with CM than she does with MA its weird since MA is more age appropriate for her than CM is.

Casey has chemistry with everybody.

One wonders, if Eve is faced with both Will and Jack coming back from the dead, why she isn't investigating whether Paige is really dead.

• Love 5

The cartel strikes again.  Drug guys will show up at Doug's Place to kidnap Chloe, but Eli and Rafe will stop them.  In the meantime, they will also show up at the DiMansion and take Gabi and Ciara hostage.  Eli and Rafe rush to the mansion, and they save Gabi, but Rafe gets shot in the process.  The thug takes off with Ciara, and Ben and Hope work together to find her.

Eli overhears Ted talking to somebody on the phone about Chloe and Hope.

• Love 2

Oh man that promo. Poor Will 😢 I'm not particularly a WilSon fan but geez could they be happy for 5 minutes?

Um on the other hand though. Rafe getting shot? This is me screaming at the cartel dude FINISH HIM! I expect Goddess Camila to kick ass with those scenes though.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Not really. When Eve and JJ were banging on the show they had a few fans who liked their heat. Also Matt Ashford/Jack portrays his connection w Eve half the time as wariness or obedience the rest as purely physical attraction. 

Writing plays a role but I think personality wise at the time JJ and Eve were a lot more alike. Both loved music and had an edge. Plus they were darker characters who played up the physical attraction.

However I don't see Jack being attracted to Eve at all even when CR was in the role(yet them I could actually picture as an item more than KDP/MA). If he did that would make some difference plus there's the whole amnesia aspect where Eve is exploiting him and its comes across as predatory.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

At this point I’d welcome her just to end this Haley is Great constant focus and Ben propping tour. 

Except Paige being resurrected would make the Ben propping tour worse because then he didn't kill 4 people now its 2 I rather they not all come back. Plus I don't want her back either so there's that.