Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, funky-rat said:
21 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Why do Libby & Andrrrrei feel the need to be in contact with each other during her night out for her bachelorette party? It's just one night, people. The whole phone thing was ridiculous.

9 hours ago, shannew said:

Elizabeth is messy, she likes to play both sides against one another.   And also enjoys getting permission from Andrei about going out, and even what to wear. It's like she gets off on it.

19 hours ago, liammaam said:

Assholes, and WOO WOO girls.  I hate woo woo girls.  

I  think he just wanted her to check in now and again to be sure she was safe.  She was out with a bunch of drunken morons bedecked with endless crap covered with male genetalia (I hate that crap - how old are you, 13?),  with no men in sight for safety.  Plus, she didn't seem to be too thrilled about this night, and perhaps he was giving her an "out" if she got fed up.  As for the outfit thing, I think that was her choice to do so, and I'm not so sure it was forced.  I ask my husband's opinion of stuff when I'm packing.  Granted, he's usually with me, but still.......

So a couple of things here - I also think this was more of a "checking in" for safety thing, but it's def tinged with a little bit of passive aggressive nonsense. Mine did the same last week - I went to an office dinner and like a holiday miracle in snowed in Texas. He'd already texted me once about whether I was on my way home yet, and when I said I was going to hang out at the bar with co-workers and a glass of merlot he texted, and I quote "Good choice, ice is a lot easier to slide on..."  It was both honest worry about driving in unusual conditions but also a dig about going to the bar of a restaurant to have a glass of wine. So I really do get both side a little bit here. I DO think it likely that Andrei has zero patience with the Woo girls, and knows all about Woo girls, and isn't that interested in Libby being in that pack.

Which - can I take a hot second and talk about that shit too? I have a sister and we're a year apart and I would never in a zillion years consider her part of my group of friends. Like I can LITERALLY think of 2 times I've even gone out with her ins a social setting - one was her bachelorette party and one was one of milestone bdays (although for the life of me I cannot think of which one). Does Libby not have any ACTUAL FRIENDS? Like who exclusively hangs with ONLY their sisters, SIL and the random non-blonde with no speaking lines?  That's so freaking weird to me.

Libby, honey, GET SOME FRIENDS!!

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

"Libby's" (ugh) lipstick application reminds me of Robert Smith from The Cure.  And something about her constant bitchy facial expressions and tone of voice reminds me of a sloppier, less polished Meghan McCain.  She's like the type who constantly rolls her eyes and says "whatever" even though I don't think I've seen her do either.

And her referencing her group of 4 (with 3/4 of them being relatives and the other being some random that just showed up after tanning) as "my girls" 50x was working my last nerve.  Just wanting to hang with "my girls,"  Dancing with "my girls,"  puke, puke, vomit, vomit.  Grow the eff up, the lot of you.

Yes, from the 13th video:

• Love 2
19 hours ago, usernameG said:

I feel bad for David Poor's daughter. Clearly she's angry because he's never around and I don't blame her. Her anger at Annie isn't personal. I would be pissed too if my dad took off, completely abandoned us kids and then I find out he's getting married close to my age. He's really a piece of crap...Plus why does he always look like he's running around in pajamas?

I disagree.  It IS personal when cheap Snooki knockoff said, "we don't want her here."  Why is that her business?  Why did she even come on the show?  

I think she's upset because she fears that David might treat Annie better than he treated her mother.  Also, what if David gets back on his feet, gets a good job and makes more money?  What if that happens and he has a child with Annie?  Annie would be the beneficiary of all of that, not David's children.

Luis is awful.  If Molly marries him then SHE'LL be Dani 2.0, instead of Nicole.

However, I seriously doubt David will get back on his feet and he and Annie will have kids, but stranger things have happened.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think Evelyn is wearing her mother's wedding dress because of her love for everything "vintage" and not due to modesty or church guidelines. Pastor Tim's church and the nearby Claremont Christian School are Baptist, not some super strict fundie cult where she would need to be all covered up a la Duggar Bride. 

What's with all the brassy and fake looking gold bling David Poor wore to his family dinner?  

See now, I loved the dress on her.  I watch too much Say Yes so it makes me appreciate vintage simplicity.  Plus her figure is built for that dress. 

I too noticed the gold on DavidPoor.  Bet it cost more than 11 bhat!

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I noticed that too. Pretty sure it was either an El Camino or a Subaru Brat. Distant third possibility is a Ford Falcon Ranchero. In any case, it was Class on Wheels.

wow - you know your car trucks!  Whatever car it was had a high-class grill, so I'm guessing that the El Camino might be the winner.  Brother Molly needs his own show - he just keeps getting better

1987_chevrolet_el_camino_ss-pic-3965695790540658007-640x480.jpeg

• Love 3
7 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I was riveted by posterboy fuckboi Luis's ability to pivot and completely derail Molly. 

Molly not buying Luis sudden inability to follow English: "you can say make me some chicken. You know how to say, make me a SANDWICH"

I died a little inside.

l0vagb7uq6zz.gif

I remembered where I had seen the thing he does with his tongue.

Blue_and_Gold_Macaw.jpg

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

See now, I loved the dress on her.  I watch too much Say Yes so it makes me appreciate vintage simplicity.  Plus her figure is built for that dress. 

And unlike SYTTD, I bet she won't say she wants to look "sexy" on her wedding day, but she MIGHT say she wants to look "like a princess". 

• Love 5

I don't get the comments about Luis being "dangerous" and "poor Molly."

How many times did Molly go to the DR?  Last season I remember Melanie went to Jamaica several times to see Devar.  

Molly wanted a hot, young guy to bring home, to have sex with her and babysit her kids.  There's a saying, "if you want to marry looks, looks are all you will get."  And I don't even think Luis is good looking.

• Love 13
On 12/11/2017 at 7:13 PM, Neurochick said:

And I don't even think Luis is good looking.

ugh, me either. And I keep forgetting to comment on the bucket full of grease he put on his hair before their dinner date. That stuff will still be all over Molly's house as a reminder, long after he's gone back to the DR. Edited to add: His big eyes and pointy ears reminds me of an elf or some mythical woodland creature

Luis (800x598).jpg

Edited by magemaud
a picture is worth a thousand words
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I completely agree.  However, there is a part of me that feels sorry for anyone who feels they need to glom onto some awful loser like David to escape her circumstances.  

So do I. Annie is not emotionally invested in the least. As far as Bahtman's drinking is concerned, those are only issues concerning her material comfort during the three years she has to wait it out with this raging a$$hole.  Again, in her mind, it's Chris's money that she married, not David's.

What she doesn't realize it that Chris can equip her with the bare minimum.  

IF he can ever disconnect from David. Seriously, those two need to be separated.

I shudder to think what kind of hellish existence Annie endured that makes cleaving to this asshole tolerable. When she says she "loves" him what she's really thinking is that she'd just as soon stab him as look at him. Perhaps not fatally, but still...

Now she only has to suck one dick to get by. She's jumped out of the frying pan and into the firehouse.

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

"Libby's" (ugh) lipstick application reminds me of Robert Smith from The Cure. 

As an old school Cure fan I must protest -- and offer this alternate visual to describe Libby's mad lipstick skillz:

libby.JPG

• Love 19
18 hours ago, millennium said:

Second worst: Aika, for making Josh feel like a eunuch.   All the taunting, abusive comments about his "manhood."   Does anyone doubt she'd have a shit fit if Josh suggested she's less of a woman because she's ten eggs short of a dozen? 

Totally agree, and it is excruciating to say but Josh was the less awful person in this argument. They do deserve each other, but she was going way too far with that crap about him being "cut" and destroying his manhood.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Lily247 said:

BTW Libby's sisters clearly just wanted to have their tight booty shorts on TV so we could watch them boringly curl their hair. 

Evelyn's vintage style is starting to wear on me, and I think that she goes for that same look with her hair as well. 

TBH, as a woman I would have no interest marrying a 27 year old male virgin. A 21 year old male virgin because of religion, OK. But 27 ... I'm thinking that that has got to have affected his sex drive somewhat (as in, lowering it). Plus, that first time is going to be really, really short unfortunately. 

Luis: "Why you no have bibles in your home ???"

Molly: "I have the scripture in my bathroom !!!"

You can probably find the full version online. No need for a paper copy. 

I have nothing religious in my home.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I noticed that too. Pretty sure it was either an El Camino or a Subaru Brat. Distant third possibility is a Ford Falcon Ranchero. In any case, it was Class on Wheels.

That fight between Molly and Luis nearly gave me a sympathy panic attack, too.

LUIS: Why you have no evidence of God in this house?

MOLLY: I had a Bible but spilled something on it. Kinsley has one.

LUIS: But there's nothing about God here.

MOLLY: I have scripture and crosses on the wall.

LUIS: You have no Christian objects in your house.

MOLLY: I HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING VIRGIN MARY TCHOTCHKE WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?

LUIS: But there's nothing in this house that signifies Jesus or God.

ME: *pops 2 klonopin and practices my breathing techniques*

OMG, your recap.  Hilarious!

1 hour ago, shockermolar said:

So a couple of things here - I also think this was more of a "checking in" for safety thing, but it's def tinged with a little bit of passive aggressive nonsense. Mine did the same last week - I went to an office dinner and like a holiday miracle in snowed in Texas. He'd already texted me once about whether I was on my way home yet, and when I said I was going to hang out at the bar with co-workers and a glass of merlot he texted, and I quote "Good choice, ice is a lot easier to slide on..."  It was both honest worry about driving in unusual conditions but also a dig about going to the bar of a restaurant to have a glass of wine. So I really do get both side a little bit here. I DO think it likely that Andrei has zero patience with the Woo girls, and knows all about Woo girls, and isn't that interested in Libby being in that pack.

Which - can I take a hot second and talk about that shit too? I have a sister and we're a year apart and I would never in a zillion years consider her part of my group of friends. Like I can LITERALLY think of 2 times I've even gone out with her ins a social setting - one was her bachelorette party and one was one of milestone bdays (although for the life of me I cannot think of which one). Does Libby not have any ACTUAL FRIENDS? Like who exclusively hangs with ONLY their sisters, SIL and the random non-blonde with no speaking lines?  That's so freaking weird to me.

Libby, honey, GET SOME FRIENDS!!

I'm laughing over your experience with your husband.  That sounds familiar!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, JasonH said:

I feel like Morocco must have had their own version of The Great Potato Famine with Nicole’s visits due to the amount of fries she ate while there.

Holy cow, this board is on fire.  I really laughed out loud with this comment.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Lily247 said:

I think some women just dont build up the desire to have children until they reach a certain age like mid 30s and realize they have to do something about it fast or lose out on motherhood altogether. I have known young women in high school and college who talked about babies all the time in their late teens and early 20s, and most in that crowd got married young and did, indeed, have babies right away. Then there are the ones who did not think about children at all until approximately age 32. I think that despite what she may say Aika is in that second category. She has a very "rocker" vibe about her (or I just get a vibe that she had a lot of fun in her 20s). 

I didn't think of it that way. That makes a lot of sense.

2 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I don't think men go to clubs (except in club areas like miami etc) unless it's a strip club for a bachelor party or some businessmen insist that it's the only way to "entertain" their clients.   I personally would have a convo with the hubby if he thought going to strip clubs for fun was going to be a "thing" just as I'm sure he would wonder why exactly the girls needed to hang out at the Male Revue for a girls night out.

But here's the point....if poker night or meeting at the lodge for beers somehow turned into some weird traveling thing that the guys ended up at a strip club etc.  I'm perfectly secure in knowing my husband will conduct himself as a married man.  For us that would be no touching and lap dances etc. ....for other people that might be ok.   It's all about your expectations and boundaries as a couple.   I know that if the situation is reversed and I found myself in the same situation I can have fun and roll with things and still act like an adult.   I'd be more likely to keep an eye on my friends anyway to make sure everyone was safe and having a good time. . YMMV

Same if the groups found themselves at one of the local party clubs, mostly frequented by singles, tourists and couples/groups who like to dress up and get energy from being in places like that....there are just simple ways of staying in control and having fun IMO.   Plus have you seen a group of guys?   Sheesh.....married guys are pretty awkward when they aren't high energy "clubbin" kind of guys.  They always look like they would rather be home on the couch with the dog instead of listening to the pounding music....doesn't matter how nice the girls look in their small clothing.   LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Idk about White guys. But African American & Latino American guys (married & not) go to clubs. With the crew and alone. To drink, to dance, to get out of the house, to flirt, to look, to cheat, to bond w their friends, to shoot pool, to celebrate little events, many reasons.

Edited by balisticnikki
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, balisticnikki said:

Idk about White guys. But African American & Latino American guys (married & not) go to clubs. With the crew and alone. To drink, to dance, to get out of the house, to flirt, to look, to cheat, to bond w their friends, to shoot pool, to celebrate little events, many reasons.

To flirt, to look, to cheat.

Seems like enough reason to me that this isn't a good idea.

Edited by John M
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, John M said:

To flirt, to look, to cheat.

Seems like enough reason to me that this isn't a good idea.

Just saying there are all sorts of reasons - some innocent & others not. Depends on the guy.

27 minutes ago, LisaWl7TR said:

The virgin not wearing white.

It was off white. That counts, right? 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Saltgypsie said:

Has it been mentioned what Luis wants to do for employment after they marry?  Is he just going to stay home and take care of the kids?  Whats Mollys brother gonna do then?!!

His english is good enough that he probably wouldn't have too hard a time finding a decent paying job in retail/customer service/banking/etc because he is bi-lingual. I mean if he stopped acting like a fucking child.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

So do I. Annie is not emotionally invested in the least. As far as Bahtman's drinking is concerned, those are only issues concerning her material comfort during the three years she has to wait it out with this raging a$$hole.  Again, in her mind, it's Chris's money that she married, not David's.

What she doesn't realize it that Chris can equip her with the bare minimum.  

IF he can ever disconnect from David. Seriously, those two need to be separated.

I shudder to think what kind of hellish existence Annie endured that makes cleaving to this asshole tolerable. When she says she "loves" him what she's really thinking is that she'd just as soon stab him as look at him. Perhaps not fatally, but still...

Now she only has to suck one dick to get by. She's jumped out of the frying pan and into the firehouse.

If he stays drunk the less likely she will have to suck it.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I disagree.  It IS personal when cheap Snooki knockoff said, "we don't want her here."  Why is that her business?  Why did she even come on the show?  

I think she's upset because she fears that David might treat Annie better than he treated her mother.  Also, what if David gets back on his feet, gets a good job and makes more money?  What if that happens and he has a child with Annie?  Annie would be the beneficiary of all of that, not David's children.

Luis is awful.  If Molly marries him then SHE'LL be Dani 2.0, instead of Nicole.

However, I seriously doubt David will get back on his feet and he and Annie will have kids, but stranger things have happened.

Yeah, she was too amped up for it to be simple vicarious frustration over David Poor abandoning Jacob during his teens.

I can't, under any circumstances, see myself ever publicly cussing at my father & throwing drinks at him & calling him a whoremonger, etc. IMO, David Poor would have had to do A LOT worse than miss a few Christmas dinners (Hanukkah dinners?) for me to show my whole ass like that on tv. Either, she's auditioning for a spin off or there's more to the story. Did the mom have a nervous breakdown or something? Were they homeless? On welfare? Is there some laundered money stashed away somewhere?

Edited by balisticnikki
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, sconstant said:

And on the same channel, in succession, on Sunday nights.  The fertility doc thing was super edited, the missing step was clearly "hey, so instead of the reversal which may be costly and not work, why don't we do IVF to get those suckers out.  And now that we're talking IVF, we need to look at what's going on with the woman.

David is such a manipulative person, the way he manages his kids, his fiance, the interviews.  It's like he's creating his own reality and for no reason I can understand it's working for him.  Annie is 100% in on the joke, though.  They tell her to say "do children really talk to their parents this way?" as if Ashley was a child, and she gives a good line reading for them.  Feel bad for Jacob.

Totally a detail, but when Andrrrrrrei was saying goodbye to Elizabeth before her party, what was the "nose" comment?  It was so random.  I rewound twice and was still not sure whether this was (a) an inside joke, (b) bad captioning of some other comment, or (c) something I am totally missing.

I thought Elizabeth missed and kissed his nose instead of his lips.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

Did anyone notice in the Nicole/Azan Farewell restaurant scene, there appeared to be two plates of (what looked to be) French fries on the table? 

YES! I saw it too! And the plate in front of May looked like it had a double helping of fries, as in a "skip the entree, but double the fries" meal. 

I know some posters have tried to figure out May's "real time" age vs. her age when filming, but let's just assume May was 3 years old when they filmed. Is it normal for a 3 year old to still need/use a pacifier? I don't have kids yet, but it doesn't seem normal to me. 

Seeing May "plugged in" at what looks like a family meal in the previews for next week pissed me off beyond belief. Whatever happened to talking/interacting with children or bringing a coloring book/crayons so they are engaged in some type of activity?  I don't mean to stereotype parents of all young ones (but that's the demographic that I see the most who stick their kids in front of screens) but Jesus, Mary and Joseph! Nicole, stop with the screens and talk to May since you apparently  have SO MUCH to talk about! 

I also have yet to hear May say anything other than "Daddy." Does she speak? Has anyone heard her say more than one word on any of these episodes? She's the one I feel bad for, so while it might look like I'm harping on her, I'm legitimately concerned for her overall development. Being in front of a screen constantly and not engaged in conversation are two ways to ensure that a toddler will most likely struggle with speech.

Even with the language difference at the Auntie's house, surely there was a way for May to hold up a doll or point at something, then say the English word for it and have someone there say the Arabic word for the item. Too bad her "mother" was too stupid to think about that for May or to pick up "Arabic for Dummies" for herself! How great would it be if May knew a hell of a lot more Arabic than Nicole? (Was it confirmed that Azan's native tongue is Arabic?)  We have had family friends for 20+ years whose native tongue is Arabic & while the dialect in Morocco is different than what I'm used to hearing, I'd swear Arabic was spoken in that house.)

I also noticed that May seemed exhausted when she was leaving Azan's Auntie's house for the airport (and it wasn't Early O'Clock AM) and at the airport too. I know adjusting to time zones, especially when headed east, is rough. (I struggled with a four hour difference this summer and it was bad!) Morocco is only five hours ahead of Florida. That kid is either narcoleptic or rules the roost in terms of her bedtime and whether or not she wants to take a nap!

Let's pretend Nicole put May to bed at a reasonable time (I know, I know). Even with May "waking up in the middle of the night", aren't little ones automatically programmed to wake up early? I know May's erratic sleep schedule is all Nicole's fault, but I don't understand why Nicole didn't adjust to the time difference after two damn months! Then again, it does require discipline to wake up when you're jet lagged, and it's crystal clear that Nicole doesn't have any of that, which is a shame because she can go screw up her own life, but to screw up May's life is just straight up horrifying.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Molly.  I don't get what it is she sees in Luis.  He's a greasy mess.  Not attractive.  As tacky as she is, she's at least a very pretty woman.  She can't do better here?

Didn't she refer to him as the Dominican Ryan Gosling or some such nonsense in the trailer? 

• Love 1

I dunno, maybe it's age, maybe it's my primary mooring being in a same-sex relationship and most of our friends being gay couples so there isn't the same gender bonding rituals but I don't know anyone including straight couple friends and gay couples in open relationships where it would be OK for one of them to just go out and get shitfaced drunk and party the night away without their partner.

Dinner and drinks, sure, my partner works late and I often go to happy hour without him but the woohoo! clubbing, can't remember my own name by the end of the night stuff that her sisters seemed intent on doing is something that I don't know anyone I know being OK with in a relationship. But I'm also in my mid 30s, so maybe I am just out of touch.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, AnnaL said:

Just some very cynical thoughts :/

Could we stop pretending that anything that Ashley said to Annie would make any difference? 

Annie is not an innocent victim who is going into this blind by love, she is a very practical woman who found her ticket to America via a loser like David. She doesn't care that he is an awful human being, a horrible father, a cheater and someone who hangs around prostitutes, word around is that this is exactly how he met Annie. Annie is going to make this work for the 2-3 years that is required before she can divorce him and then hopefully she will find another sucker (with more resources) and move on. 

The only reason why she is pretending IMO that she is so "shocked" by all this is because she knows it build a better case for her to divorce him sooner claiming some kind of abuse. 

Annie knows this is a game, she is playing it like a pro. No feelings involved here. The only feelings she has is probably rage that her first victim (older rich guy) didn't want to marry her and now she has to endure this guy who she is so repulsed by. She never thought that the Green Card would demand so much work and humiliation, but alas it is what it is. 

Ashley could tell Annie that her father is an alien with three heads and she would still marry him. Still absolutely zero justification for Ashley for such scenes. Right time, right place.

My only hope in this whole circus is that Annie still has a soft spot on her callous heart and she doesn't bring a child into the mix. That would be inexcusable. 

Completely agree. But here’s what I (and my bewildered husband, whom I dragged into watching this, his very first reality television show…heh heh) can’t figure out…just how and where did David the complete loser meet his “best friend” and enabler, Chris? I mean, by all accounts and appearances, Chris looks like a normal, successful man: he has a nice home, and an absolutely gorgeous wife and baby! Why in the WORLD is he continuing to dump money down the bottomless pit of dispair that is David? And why oh why did Chris agree to be responsible for Annie for 10 YEARS? Just. Wow. ?

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, LindyLake said:

Completely agree. But here’s what I (and my bewildered husband, whom I dragged into watching this, his very first reality television show…heh heh) can’t figure out…just how and where did David the complete loser meet his “best friend” and enabler, Chris? I mean, by all accounts and appearances, Chris looks like a normal, successful man: he has a nice home, and an absolutely gorgeous wife and baby! Why in the WORLD is he continuing to dump money down the bottomless pit of dispair that is David? And why oh why did Chris agree to be responsible for Annie for 10 YEARS? Just. Wow. ?

Someone earlier mentioned David knowing where the bodies are buried and I basically believe that is true. I mean not literal bodies and I don't particularly suspect that Chris is cheating but I think David is Chris's outlet for a lot of stuff that would not fly as well to do upstanding family man in LA.

• Love 6

So I fell asleep 15 min into last night's episode. My husband must've walked into the room while I was asleep and he saw the scene at the fertility clinic and he actually delivers  (he's a FedEx courier) to that doctor's office. He doesn't know how to bring it up & tell them he saw them on tv without admitting to them that he watches this crap show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
32 minutes ago, Bridget said:

Is it normal for a 3 year old to still need/use a pacifier?

You'll get lots of opinions here from moms because this can be a real hot topic, but there seem to be plenty of three year olds and even older kids with pacifiers nowadays. My daughter is now 35 and I was dead set against using one until the pediatrician pointed out it was "easier to take away than her thumb." Even then, she ONLY used it when she was in her crib, never out in public and I gradually weaned her off it when she was about three. I did hear May speak when Nicole was having a face time call with her mother, I think it was supposed to be "Grandma" but it was unintelligible to me. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Sheesh.....married guys are pretty awkward when they aren't high energy "clubbin" kind of guys.  They always look like they would rather be home on the couch with the dog instead of listening to the pounding music....doesn't matter how nice the girls look in their small clothing.   LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

1176083405_2.jpg

Edited by Splithair
  • Love 4

Read 4 pages so far but didn't see anyone mention Libby lips. When she was getting ready to go to club she removed all her lipstick to apply it fresh and i saw a scar on her upper left side that always looks kind of funny. So I guess she had cleft palate when she was born? Just wondering if anyone else noticed it. 

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, ava111 said:

Read 4 pages so far but didn't see anyone mention Libby lips. When she was getting ready to go to club she removed all her lipstick to apply it fresh and i saw a scar on her upper left side that always looks kind of funny. So I guess she had cleft palate when she was born? Just wondering if anyone else noticed it. 

Is that what that was?   My first impression was that it was a wound, then I thought she was just being sloppy and had left a big gob of lipstick behind.   

16 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I’m a little light in my voodoo knowledge and I happen to love my abundant owl decor....question....am I conjuring the devils and the evils??  And the real owls that are outside in the trees....are they more voodoo than woowoo?

According to Luis, apparently even those of us that love Harry Potter and might have Hedwig on a t-shirt or mug are all going directly to hell. At least that was MY takeaway. 

• Love 5