Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, balisticnikki said:

Yes, you missed a few steps. Btwn 5 and 6 Luis asked Olivia if she was going to marry him. Then asked if she was in love with him. Then asked if she just keeps him around to sleep with. Then asks if they are fucking.

Thank you. I was super tired when I was watching it.

1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Exactly. Also, Olivia is still the child. It's Luis's responsibility to be the adult. He can still be an immature adult without acting like a pervert!

If Luis was a responsible adult at the point where Olivia remarked: "oh Luis you won't tell on me."  Luis should have commented, that it's your mother's rules and I can't be an accomplice to anything." 

Honestly, I feel that the start of the conversation was production driven which then went south due to Luis' perventness. I really don't know what is reality in this "reality" show.

I'm just here now for the snark along with everyone else.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Besides that, 17 year old unmarried people having sex brings a lot of potential problems like STD's, unwanted pregnancies, deep emotional hurt, a cheapening of what sex is supposed to be, etc.   Other than a bit of fleeting pleasure, their is not a lot of upside to teenage sex.  

Yikes! As the parent of teenagers I really have to point out that this attitude is exactly the thing that generally creates a teenager who has unprotected sex that leads to STDs and unwanted pregnancies. As to the deep emotional hurt, I can also categorically say that that is going to happen with teenagers whether or not they actually are having sex with their boyfriend or girlfriend. And in regards to "cheapening" what sex is supposed to be, that's a moralistic statement that I cannot agree with. Sex is supposed to be sex - it doesn't need to be tied down to excessive emotion or commitment. I would far rather my teenagers have safe, protected sex without turning it all into some ridiculous idea of high romance and happy ever after when they haven't made it to functioning adult status yet (i.e. - out of the house with a paying job that can support themselves).  I was actually really happy with Olivia being flabbergasted at the idea that she's ready to marry or remain with her current boyfriend. She's 17. There will be a lot more boyfriends before she gets to that point I hope.

• Love 20

It occurred to me this morning that maybe FamilyEvelyn are angling for their very own TLC show?  With the boring and redundant Duggars, and the Willis Family debacle, there is a void there.

With Evelyn planning her Finally Getting Some D*** Prom Party and aftermath, the impending kidnapping deflowering of DavidSpain by Aunt Jinger , GrohlDad (got to have some interesting backstory) his much older and heavily medicated wife.  Throw in BrotherEvelyn who will need to be on suicide watch if BandEvelyn goes away to warmer climes.  They may have a show!

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, shockermolar said:

Honestly I hadn't even noticed this until the previews for next week. She's wearing jeggings, bends over a window and instead of the spandex adhering to her butt they kind of gape like all the elasticity has gone out of them.  I immediately remembered some anthropology course I took about large buttocks being aesthetically pleasing in early cultures because it meant the woman had fat reserves and was unlikely to DIE OF STARVATION!

You know you're booty deficient when your jeggings sag.  

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That said, in Azan's TH he said that Nicole disrespected his culture when she did not want to eat the sheeps head, really Azan?  Any little thing that Nicole does that he does not like automatically goes against his culture like not wanting to eating something that would make you ill is disrespecting your culture? Also the foreign fiance saying I gave up everything for you excuse when they are unhappy about something, I see those being thrown around a lot in their marriages, good luck people. 

our culture is fast food.  Is Azan going to partake when/if he's here?  Yeah, probably not.  He'll be disrespecting us.  

• Love 5
12 hours ago, lilsadone said:

I can't for the life of me understand how people turn their nose up at something an elderly person spent hours making, or making in their honor - simply because it's unusual.

If you eat meat, you should not have any issues eating sheep head.

If you eat gummy bears or anything else with gelatin you have eaten every disgusting part of every animal you can imagine - including boiled skin, hooves and horns. Same with sausage. 

Grow the F up. 

Nope.  Remove the meat from the head.  I don't need to see the damn teeth!  I don't understand why they needed to be there.  Oh, and I don't eat any organ meat - brains included.  

6 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

he gets off on it! 

He absolutely does...you can see it in his face.  

• Love 6
12 hours ago, lilsadone said:

I can't for the life of me understand how people turn their nose up at something an elderly person spent hours making, or making in their honor - simply because it's unusual.

If you eat meat, you should not have any issues eating sheep head.

If you eat gummy bears or anything else with gelatin you have eaten every disgusting part of every animal you can imagine - including boiled skin, hooves and horns. Same with sausage. 

Grow the F up. 

I would agree except that I don't for a minute believe this was made in her honor or with love or even because it was one of their family traditions. I get that it's served in Morocco, but it is not served the way it was presented here and neither Azan or his Aunt were eating it. Either it was production driven or it was done by Azan's family specifically to upset and make fun of Nicole. To me that's just as crappy as the bad behavior Nicole exhibited. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Kangatush said:

She's sick of her, and her asking to sleep with her nephew in her house in front of the whole family, ways.

OH!  I didn't put 2 and 2 together, but (if not producer driven) this totally makes sense now.  Serving a frightful dish as revenge for the slut talk!

• Love 4
On 11/12/2017 at 6:31 PM, CofCinci said:

I have never been to a wedding where the wedding party had a separate better cake and the guests ate a Costco or Shop Rite cake. 

Not that I/ve attend one but some wedding cakes are not even real. They are frosted styrofoam and the cake that is served is plain sheet cake.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, shockermolar said:

Yikes! As the parent of teenagers I really have to point out that this attitude is exactly the thing that generally creates a teenager who has unprotected sex that leads to STDs and unwanted pregnancies. As to the deep emotional hurt, I can also categorically say that that is going to happen with teenagers whether or not they actually are having sex with their boyfriend or girlfriend. And in regards to "cheapening" what sex is supposed to be, that's a moralistic statement that I cannot agree with. Sex is supposed to be sex - it doesn't need to be tied down to excessive emotion or commitment. I would far rather my teenagers have safe, protected sex without turning it all into some ridiculous idea of high romance and happy ever after when they haven't made it to functioning adult status yet (i.e. - out of the house with a paying job that can support themselves).  I was actually really happy with Olivia being flabbergasted at the idea that she's ready to marry or remain with her current boyfriend. She's 17. There will be a lot more boyfriends before she gets to that point I hope.

I disagree.  Sex should not be turned into "some ridiculous idea of high romance", or just casually jumping into bed with whomever you feel like, as you seem to suggest.  It should be a beautiful, sacred, pleasurable thing between a man and a woman who are bound together for life and should help strengthen that bond.  

Sex without emotion is very sad idea, IMO.  

Now if children, who are not emotionally or financially ready for the commitment of having sex, choose to do so anyway, they should absolutely use protection (though I'm not sure how reliable teens are when it comes to that).  Doing that makes a terrible idea, somewhat less terrible, by reducing the risk of unwanted side effects.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Thank you. I was super tired when I was watching it.

If Luis was a responsible adult at the point where Olivia remarked: "oh Luis you won't tell on me."  Luis should have commented, that it's your mother's rules and I can't be an accomplice to anything." 

Honestly, I feel that the start of the conversation was production driven which then went south due to Luis' perventness. I really don't know what is reality in this "reality" show.

I'm just here now for the snark along with everyone else.

I agree.  I think Luis should have said something like, "I am not going to go out of my way to spy on you, but I am not going to keep any secrets from my wife."

• Love 6

I think we all know that Evelyn is going to be the ultimate bride-zilla. Heaven help anyone or anything that stands in the way of her dream day wedding. Years ago, I was an acquaintance of a woman just like her. We worked together, so I agreed to attend her bachelorette party along with some other co workers. She ended up having the mother of all meltdowns because the local gay club, (it was huge with an awesome dance floor and bar) told her in no uncertain terms that they were not hosting any bachelorette parties until there was marriage equity. Oh the meltdown! She wanted to see the drag show, dammit, because she looooved drag queens! The irony of it all is that the woman was against equity herself, but that damn club nearly ruined her precious party. No one was able to convince her that the club manager had a point, all she card about was herself and her desire to see drag queens, who were put on this earth to entertain her. Equity is here now, but I can totally see Evelyn being just as selfish and myopic. 

• Love 6

I am loving how, during the talking heads, they seem to keep the cameras on for just an extra second or two, after they stop talking, so we can see the discomfort and awkwardness in the participants.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
34 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I would agree except that I don't for a minute believe this was made in her honor or with love or even because it was one of their family traditions. I get that it's served in Morocco, but it is not served the way it was presented here and neither Azan or his Aunt were eating it. Either it was production driven or it was done by Azan's family specifically to upset and make fun of Nicole. To me that's just as crappy as the bad behavior Nicole exhibited. 

Actually it is served exactly that way. It is a national delicacy they eat it on holidays. They eat the tongue, the brains. the skin, the ears and chop the head in half. Quick google search showed me exactly this.  It's only eaten with bread and sometimes cooked with chickpeas.

Edited by calpurnia99
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lesia said:

I am loving how, during the talking heads, they seem to keep the cameras on for just an extra second or two, after they stop talking, so we can see the discomfort and awkwardness in the participants.

I love it too, and I'd like to see more of it.  As in longer times, especially for Evelyn.  A full minute, at least.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, lunasoleil said:

It occurred to me this morning that maybe FamilyEvelyn are angling for their very own TLC show?  With the boring and redundant Duggars, and the Willis Family debacle, there is a void there.

With Evelyn planning her Finally Getting Some D*** Prom Party and aftermath, the impending kidnapping deflowering of DavidSpain by Aunt Jinger , GrohlDad (got to have some interesting backstory) his much older and heavily medicated wife.  Throw in BrotherEvelyn who will need to be on suicide watch if BandEvelyn goes away to warmer climes.  They may have a show!

I am convinced that the Family Band wants their own show. "Look! We're Devout Christians and have no child molesters in our sparkly toothed, wholesome family!" (Unlike the Duggars or the Willises.) They want a show like those obnoxious quad parents on Rattled want one. Its obvious to me, anyway. I bet they were disappointed when the scene that showed them "rehearsing" was only 20 seconds long and didn't showcase Evelyn's awesome talent.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am convinced that the Family Band wants their own show. "Look! We're Devout Christians and have no child molesters in our sparkly toothed, wholesome family!" (Unlike the Duggars or the Willises.) They want a show like those obnoxious quad parents on Rattled want one. Its obvious to me, anyway. I bet they were disappointed when the scene that showed them "rehearsing" was only 20 seconds long and didn't showcase Evelyn's awesome talent.

Having as little as possible Evelyn's "awesome talent" shown on the air is a blessing for the The Band.   BTW, does The Band have a name?

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

Actually it is served exactly that way. It is a national delicacy they eat it on holidays. They eat the tongue, the brains. the skin, the ears and chop the head in half. Quick google search showed me exactly this.  It's only eaten with bread and sometimes cooked with chickpeas.

I would have tried the meat on the face, but no way in hell am I eating the brains of anything. I might have considered eating the tongue because I quite enjoy cow tongue (even though I haven't had it in 20 years since I can't convince my wife to make it for me). That's the best I could have managed in that situation.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Having as little as possible Evelyn's "awesome talent" shown on the air is a blessing for the The Band.   BTW, does The Band have a name?

AFAIK, the traveling minstrel show is simply called Evelyn Cormier. That’s what it’s called on YouTube 

• Love 4

Regarding the sheep's brain....I'm an adventurous eater, really adventurous. I would have tried the chicken's feet (not gonna kill me), I would have loved the roasted pig, but all I could think of as far as the sheep's brains go was scrapie, scrapie, scrapie! I know that incidents of that are rare, but, I couldn't get past it myself. I probably  would have tried bits of the actual meat, but not the brains. 

• Love 5
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

Regarding the sheep's brain....I'm an adventurous eater, really adventurous. I would have tried the chicken's feet (not gonna kill me), I would have loved the roasted pig, but all I could think of as far as the sheep's brains go was scrapie, scrapie, scrapie! I know that incidents of that are rare, but, I couldn't get past it myself. I probably  would have tried bits of the actual meat, but not the brains. 

I'm with you.  I would have tried a bit of the least "heady" part, probably something from the cheeks, but I'd be scampering out of the room, like May, if they tried to make me eat the brains.  ("I'm not a zombie!")

BTW, that reminds me, Nicole officially denied being a zombie more than once during that scene.  If true, that is at least one less horrible flaw for Azan to worry about.  

• Love 4
On November 13, 2017 at 0:35 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Annie is complaining how drunk David Poor is, he was not slurring his words just dancing like the village idiot in the streets.  I will continue to ask what Annie is thinking, he is broke, unattractive, shameless...why this one Annie, why him?

Honestly, while the guy's very appearance on my TV screen makes me cringe, I really did not see any difference in his stupid "put your dorky hands in the air like you just don't care" dance here, which allegedly showed how drunk he was, to his dorky "give us your money engagement dance down the street with the townspeople" dance from a few weeks ago when the whole town followed him to Annie GoldBaht's house so he'd give them money.

I think he's just an awkward cringeworthy physically-challenged dork, drunk or sober.

"As gross as I felt the sheep head was it still wasn't as bad to me as the fried bull testicles they showed someone eating on Arranged - is that really a thing in TX?  (sorry, but, shudder)"

This brings me back to a work road trip I took with my then-best-friend/co-worker to Oklahoma for two nights. We ordered "lamb fries" from the steakhouse menu not having a clue ... thankfully, the lovely waiter asked if we knew what they were ... when we told us, we switched to mashed potatoes. 

Also, not for nothing, but in my 40-some-odd years of going to weddings (family weddings, friends' weddings, my daughter's friends' weddings, my own wedding for that matter) I have ZERO recollection of a single cake (including my own). As long as there was alcohol (preferably open bar) and dancing I was happy. A good appetizer spread, even happier. Free-flowing wine, ecstatic. By the time the cake came around, I couldn't have handled all that sugar. (And I love to bake, so go figure). Watching some of the TLC-et-al bridezilla/four weddings etc. shows, I've been really intrigued by the new dessert concepts (sundae bars, mini-desserts, cupcakes, etc. instead of cake). 

Finally ... I never thought I'd "feel" anything but contempt, disdain and a little schadenfreude for Nicole but damn, the scene with the chicken (not even going to go into the sheeps head), I really DID feel her. I'm not a vegetarian by a longshot. I know where cooked meat comes from. But that said, I don't want to be reminded and I DEFINITELY don't want to "meet my meal" (I even hated it when we were shown our live lobsters at a fancy steak/seafood joint, I guess to prove how fresh they were) ... I even get weepy-cringey at the cartoons on the placemats of Joe's Stone Crabs of cute little crabs in suits with briefcases getting on the airplane to COME BE OUR DINNER!!!! (That doesn't stop me from eating them ... I just rearrange ALL MY WINE GLASSES over them ... why yes, I do like wine). 

Edited by PamelaMaeSnap
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, shockermolar said:

Honestly I hadn't even noticed this until the previews for next week. She's wearing jeggings, bends over a window and instead of the spandex adhering to her butt they kind of gape like all the elasticity has gone out of them.  I immediately remembered some anthropology course I took about large buttocks being aesthetically pleasing in early cultures because it meant the woman had fat reserves and was unlikely to DIE OF STARVATION!

I call it the gunny sack full of antlers look.

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I'm with you.  I would have tried a bit of the least "heady" part, probably something from the cheeks, but I'd be scampering out of the room, like May, if they tried to make me eat the brains.  ("I'm not a zombie!")

I couldn't have dealt with being spoon fed brains, that was too much like a Fear Factor game challenge, I would expect if I ate the brainy part I would receive a cash reward like the contestants do.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Negative attention from Andrei is also attention.  It seems that she gets a thrill from irritating others.  This is not good.  

I noticed back on the first episode (or second?) when she met her friends and sisters for a girls night out that she exaggerated Andrei's dominance. On the FaceTime, he was asking when she would be home. But when she got to the restaurant, she repeated the convo not exactly as it was said. She made it out like he was louder, ruder and more demanding. So she is definitely trying to play the victim. With Andrei, she keeps forcing the fact that her family is so protective and he will have to prove himself as worthy. I don't think Andrei gives **** if her family cares for him or not. And actually, if anyone is the victim (there isn't one) it would be Andrei.  Elizabeth is going to be an attention whore, and pit the family against him for his alpha role. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Real Eyes said:

I don't think he oozes menace, nor do I think he is a thug.  He is very direct, which is very characteristic of the region he is from, as are his attitudes.  He is working in a foreign country where he is not living in his native tongue, and has come from what was, until recently, the poorest country in Europe.  He probably hasn't had many opportunities.

Maybe some people call him a "thug" and think he might be "dangerous" because every Hollywood movie that portrays Eastern Europe men with that accent as thugs. Russians are always the bad guy.  (Well putin is, but not all are)

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Awfarmington said:

I noticed back on the first episode (or second?) when she met her friends and sisters for a girls night out that she exaggerated Andrei's dominance. On the FaceTime, he was asking when she would be home. But when she got to the restaurant, she repeated the convo not exactly as it was said. She made it out like he was louder, ruder and more demanding. So she is definitely trying to play the victim. With Andrei, she keeps forcing the fact that her family is so protective and he will have to prove himself as worthy. I don't think Andrei gives **** if her family cares for him or not. And actually, if anyone is the victim (there isn't one) it would be Andrei.  Elizabeth is going to be an attention whore, and pit the family against him for his alpha role. 

I was thinking along those lines. He is a tough guy in the sense that he seems to take charge of what he feels, wants and calls on his life experiences. He is not a woose.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, shockermolar said:

Lmao, I saw that in the preview and thought it was really weird. I'm glad someone else noticed.

Just now, ethalfrida said:
3 minutes ago, Awfarmington said:

I was thinking along those lines. He is a tough guy in the sense that he seems to take charge of what he feels, wants and calls on his life experiences. He is not a woose.

In the episode where Elizabeth was out with her sisters and friends, she kept going on about how she, and other women, would be submissive to their man. Now all of a sudden she's saying she's a free woman and will do what she wants? I think she's deliberately stirring the pot here. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

the traveling minstrel show is simply called Evelyn Cormier. That’s what it’s called on YouTube 

I'm sure the clever people on this forum can come up with a more descriptive and fitting name! 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Kangatush said:
5 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Maybe it's just me but as a host I'd try to make something my guests would actually like, & take into consideration any dietary restrictions (allergies, intolerances, etc- we're an allergy family so I'm sensitive to that). I'd prefer them fed, happy, & comfortable with visiting me, but I know that doesn't make for good TV.

Being a picky whiner isn't a legitimate dietary restriction.  And I think the actions of Auntie Azan were showing that Nicole hasn't been a gracious guest at all.  She's sick of her, and her asking to sleep with her nephew in her house in front of the whole family, ways.  I don't think it was producer driven at all, I think it was a family Azan jab.

I was making a general comment & not referring to Nicole. I'm aware Nicole has no allergies or restrictions; she's just picky. Her taste buds are used to fried & junk. She has to re-tune them to healthier things.

As for the food though a general comment about serving hardly referred to them as well as my personal belief is it was orchestrated for the show. Either way what she served is not going to appeal to just anyone, but Nicole actually did put some in her mouth (although it came back out); I probably could not have even tried it.

And then to say well you've lost your dinner - I guess she acts like a whiny brat so they're treating her like one. She's actually an adult who could go out to eat later if she was still hungry, but Azan claims she can't eat anything unless she eats the sheep head. He was a downright prick there & I basically don't like him.

That doesn't make Nicole any more than what she is & has been, but they're choosing to make each other miserable so to each their own.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I'm sure the clever people on this forum can come up with a more descriptive and fitting name! 

What, you don't like BV for Blessed Virgin?  After seeing her video, I think of her as Dirty Foot Moaner in the Woods.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Did I miss something on the show?  

NO!   Many on this board are surmising that Luis will molest the "sassy" little girl (I've forgotten her name).  I say "sassy" because all she was doing was contradicting him when he said he would be her daddy.   I think Luis wanted a chance to come to the USA and now he's stuck at home babysitting (with NO ill intent). No molestar pasando.

Edited by Former Nun
Google Translate.
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Horrified said:
On 11/12/2017 at 8:57 PM, Desert Rat said:

Nicole -- "Are those green beans or peas?"  Seriously???  She had to ask?

I blame her parents.  Obvs they never taught her anything about food or nutrition ("cause if they had, I'm sure she would have retained a SHRED of that knowledge).

But, but, but -- there are toddler PICTURE BOOKS that show vegetables and fruits and identify what they are. How do you possibly reach your 20's without knowing the difference between peas and green beans?! C'mon!

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Kangatush said:

My point is that it's no longer the responsibility of Azan, or family Azan, to ease her into the culture.  

I think Alan is going to be shocked at much of the local "culture," food, etc. in Bradenton. I wonder if he has done his research?

• Love 1
18 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Some people do but that is not why everyone does. I get felt up more in gay clubs than I do at clubs that skew straight. I have never had a partner who objected to me going out to clubs with my friends because they trust me.

I have always gone to bars with live bands, because I love music and want to see that band. Not to hook up. I also like to dance on occasion. I don't do well with anyone telling me where I can go or how late I can stay out. You either truest me or you don't.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, ChiBurbsMama said:

How do you possibly reach your 20's without knowing the difference between peas and green beans?! C'mon!

Because in the pod, many beans look exactly like many peas.  Master Gardener here.  

Oh, also she's stoooopid.  

3 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

You either truest me or you don't.

We trust you.  Just give us a call if you need us.  

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

A stepfather to be should not be making ANY comments about what his 17 year old stepdaughter does with her body.  Totally inappropriate at best, grooming her at worst.  

Besides that, 17 year old unmarried people having sex brings a lot of potential problems like STD's, unwanted pregnancies, deep emotional hurt, a cheapening of what sex is supposed to be, etc.   Other than a bit of fleeting pleasure, there is not a lot of upside to teenage sex.  

How is that much different than people over 18 having sex? All of those repercussions are still very possible.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Being a picky whiner isn't a legitimate dietary restriction.  And I think the actions of Auntie Azan were showing that Nicole hasn't been a gracious guest at all.  She's sick of her, and her asking to sleep with her nephew in her house in front of the whole family, ways.  I don't think it was producer driven at all, I think it was a family Azan jab.

I have a feeling Azan is going to become a very whiny picker himself when he gets to Florida and is presented with the "local" cuisine there.

5 hours ago, shockermolar said:

Thank you!

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

How is that much different than people over 18 having sex? All of those repercussions are still very possible.

Any sex out of wedlock can carry many of the same repercussions.  Generally speaking the younger the person is, the greater the repercussions will tend to be.  As for Luis' comment, making it to a minor child makes it creepier to me.  But if he made it when Olivia was 18 it would still be both inappropriate and bad advice, IMO.  

• Love 3

I noticed that even though Evelyn seemingly allowed David to pick out the cake that he wanted, she had already chosen the filling and cake tasting choices before they got to the bakery.  The baker already had the three frosting fillings choices and the two flavors of cake cut and ready.  Yep, Evelyn made the initial decisions based on what SHE wanted, then let him pick from her initial choices.  I think she thought she was manipulating the situation to what she actually wanted while making it sound like she was compromising with David.

• Love 4

As a 40-some year old person who has had a lot of sex and never been married, I'm very aware of the repercussions, as well as the enjoyment. It would be great if more kids waited until at least 18 to have sex, but since that won't happen, I'm all for teaching them how to do it safely (and that includes the emotional part).

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Former Nun said:

NO!   Many on this board are surmising that Luis will molest the "sassy" little girl (I've forgotten her name).  I say "sassy" because all she was doing was contradicting him when he said he would be her daddy.   I think Luis wanted a chance to come to the USA and now he's stuck at home babysitting (with NO ill intent). No molestar pasando.

I think a lot of people on this show (melanie, danielle, brett, etc) have been very fortunate. crazy.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ethalfrida said:

Not that I/ve attend one but some wedding cakes are not even real. They are frosted styrofoam and the cake that is served is plain sheet cake.

But I’ll bet everyone - including the bride, groom, and bridal party - ate the very same sheet cake that was served to guests.  I bet $1 million the bridal party did not have a completely separate, much fancier, more expensive cake to eat.

Evil-lyn thinks the purpose of wedding guests is to admiring her and giving her presents.  She thinks she is doing her guests and bridal party a favor by allowing them to be in her presence on her special day.

3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Evil-lyn and the 3 Apostles.

• Love 2

I wasn't sure what to make of Eveyln.  Her family expecting her to get married and keep the family band together is a little unrealistic to me, but, who knows.  I wonder what they thought would happen when she got serious about David.  

I saw this video of her and it is pretty good.  She sure distorts words a lot, but, I guess some people like that style.