Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Oh, The Places You’ll Go

nikita
  • Start Topic

13 hours ago, nikita said:

I wonder if they go to NYC specifically to buy drugs. Didn't BOTH of them go there unnecessarily to get doctors' opinions on Jenelle's seeing molecules?

LOL, that reminded me - I homeschool and my boys are doing chemistry this year. So we started out by learning what atoms are, then molecules. For several days after they were all amazed - "Mom, everything I see is atoms! I see molecules everywhere." I secretly thought, "Okay, Jenelle". 

But yes, those two NEVER go anywhere without each other. 

2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

There are rumors he's a drug dealer, maybe that's why the deejay thing seemed so weird, he couldn't really say how he actually makes money. There's no real evidence but how else is a 40 (?) year old man with no legit job supporting himself? Does he live with his parents? It really seems like he could be a drug dealer...

Luis is 31. 

33 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

I thought of that, but Cracker Barrel and Waffle House lots are always full, too.  

Cracker Barrel is amazing (for breakfast)!!! You shut your blasphemous mouth!!!!   ;)

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 18

My husband and kids adore Olive Garden and sometimes I have to go because they outnumber me on voting for something else.  It isn't that the food is bad...it just isn't that good and I feel it is over priced for what it is and the meh quality.  I can go to upscale locally owned restaurants with chefs and the menu prices are lower than Olive Garden.   Also I will be interested in one of the "Limited time only" entrees and they are always out so I end up ordering the soup, salad and breadsticks.  

But good for Jen-yell scoring free OG because you know she got it for free.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Sprockets said:

I thought of that, but Cracker Barrel and Waffle House lots are always full, too.  

There are lots of basic bitches in this country, lol. I feel like that about Taco Bell - it's absolutely NOT Mexican food but I like it for the trash it is.:)

• Love 12
1 minute ago, DangerousMinds said:

There are lots of basic bitches in this country, lol. I feel like that about Taco Bell - it's absolutely NOT Mexican food but I like it for the trash it is.:)

My entire digestive system is grateful that I do not eat in restaurants.  That began when I started reading the inspection reports.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I guess Leah can be inspiring to the kind of person who "seen" themselves on tv and doesn't know that "a part" and "apart" have two very different meanings...

Well I didn't know it automatically made me a snob but I think OG is disgusting. The pasta is always over cooked mush, the sauce has no flavor and I hate the salad dressing. The only good thing I've ever eaten there is the minestrone soup and the breadsticks are edible. I'd honestly rather have a pb and j than anything else on their menu.

Too funny to first paragraph.

I don't consider myself a snob and I hate OG too. OK - admittedly maybe a little bit of a food snob in some cases (i.e. - $30+ entrees that ain't worth the price). But I was extremely disappointed. I'm also originally from NY with great, inexpensive (then) Italian food.

I guess I had high expectations - it should've be right up my alley from everything I heard. It was no Red Lobster or even Cracker Barrel....didn't even like the breadsticks (see RL and delectable cheddar bay biscuits).

I guess I'm definitely a snob cause I think "seen" and "apart" are really funny...see Handbasket to Hell...

• Love 3
12 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

You guys are some of the funniest writers on the Internet.  

Exactly this!  By the time I log in to contribute my 2-cent snark on these episodes, all the good stuff has already been said and I'm up to my eyeballs in laughter.

And for good measure, how about another "Fuck you, Jenelle!"  Can't have too many of those.

• Love 20
12 minutes ago, RamonaSenomar said:

And for good measure, how about another "Fuck you, Jenelle!" 

That girl has been fucked enough.  But she could stand hearing it again.  

Edited by Sprockets
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Sprockets said:

I just found out last year that Cracker Barrel was a restaurant. I thought it was a meat and cracker cart they have in the mall around Christmas. 

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

My entire digestive system is grateful that I do not eat in restaurants.  That began when I started reading the inspection reports.  

My mother's friend owns a business that delivers supplies to restaurants and he's seen Some Shit.

8 minutes ago, LunaMia said:

I just found out last year that Cracker Barrel was a restaurant. I thought it was a meat and cracker cart they have in the mall around Christmas. 

Lulz! You're thinking of Hickory Farms!

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

My mother's friend owns a business that delivers supplies to restaurants and he's seen Some Shit.

It's a wonder we're still alive.  I wonder how OG keeps its food at the right temp whem they cater it.  It would be a tragedy if Jenelle's guests became sick from something other thn seeing her reception costume.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

It would be a tragedy if Jenelle's guests became sick from something other thn seeing her reception costume.  

That actually happened after my aunt's fancy shmancy rehearsal dinner at the Haaaahvard Club. The entire bridal party got food poisoning. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Lulz! You're thinking of Hickory Farms!

Yes! Hickory Farms! There was one in Roosevelt Field Mall when I was growing up. That and Ohrbach's were the only reason she really went to the Mall (see my age and my father ate a whole wine cheeseball watching college football). Then RF got fancy (bastards).

They have Holiday stands! Bought $100 of that shit last Thansgiving (and enjoyed every cent) at the fancy Jacksonville mall. 

I drove 45-minutes there for some unknown reason to buy my elementary school nephew's $150 sneakers for Christmas. I'm a sucker with no kids. HF made it all worth it. I'd do it again. 

Just now, Jennifersdc said:

Yes! Hickory Farms! There was one in Roosevelt Field Mall when I was growing up. That and Ohrbach's were the only reason she really went to the Mall (see my age and my father ate a whole wine cheeseball watching college football). Then RF got fancy (bastards).

They have Holiday stands! Bought $100 of that shit last Thansgiving (and enjoyed every cent) at the fancy Jacksonville mall. And I  unreasonably hate Malls.

I drove 45-minutes there for some unknown reason to buy my elementary school nephew's $150 sneakers for Christmas. I'm a sucker with no kids. HF made it all worth it. I'd do it again. 

• Love 3
On 10/3/2017 at 4:03 AM, Brooklynista said:

Because for some unknown reason she cant let her idiot child Briana have it for being a dumb ass 2x. At some point Roxanne had to ask Briana why she keeps letting unemployed randoms splash in her.

LMAO! good one! Brianna and Luis - both had kids with people they didn't know well enough before they did it again with each other! You know these two would have failed the marshmallow test as kids:

"There is evidence that resisting immediate gratification can bring long term fulfilment as evidenced in Walter Mischel’s 1970 marshmallow experiment:

Mischel sat a succession of four year old children in front of a marshmallow on a plate and explained that he had to leave the room for a moment but that, if the marshmallow was still uneaten when he returned, the reward would be two marshmallows instead of one. Only a third managed to resist the urge to eat it and when Mischel surveyed the children fifteen years later he discovered that those with self control had turned out to be more successful in every way, while the most ‘immediate scoffers’ were more likely to be low achievers and to have drug and alcohol problems."

Briana just can't resist the unemployed randoms splashing in her... 

Edited by BabyDaddy
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

I do like the Olive Garden, but totally concede it's not "real" Italian food. But I think the "snob" remark comes in to play because I liken Olive Garden to Nickelback- everyone makes fun of them- and claims to hate them-, but obviously, people are listening to them, based on their record sales. It's the same with Olive Garden. Everyone makes fun of it, but every time I drive past the parking lot, it's completely full.

You won't see me there I swear! ? I've only been there a handful of times and it's always another person's choice...I'm not an asshole so I just go and don't complain but it's not good to me.

4 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Amber, Catelynn and Tyler need to eat too..

2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Hey now, Taco Bell is a culinary experience! I don't like Chipotle or other fake Mex chains but I can't quit TB...

2 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Too funny to first paragraph.

I don't consider myself a snob and I hate OG too. OK - admittedly maybe a little bit of a food snob in some cases (i.e. - $30+ entrees that ain't worth the price). But I was extremely disappointed. I'm also originally from NY with great, inexpensive (then) Italian food.

I guess I had high expectations - it should've be right up my alley from everything I heard. It was no Red Lobster or even Cracker Barrel....didn't even like the breadsticks (see RL and delectable cheddar bay biscuits).

I guess I'm definitely a snob cause I think "seen" and "apart" are really funny...see Handbasket to Hell...

Yeah..maybe I am a snob looking at my post ?... but if proper grammar makes me one, I'll take it.

2 hours ago, LunaMia said:

They do sell cheese blocks at grocery stores that is Cracker Barrel brand.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 5
On 10/3/2017 at 7:49 PM, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Why is it a "thing" now to scream like banshees during graduation ceremonies? Can hooting and hollering be saved for the very end? I'd need ear plugs to attend something like that, especially in that venue.

Good question - looking back in my past, I seem to remember that kind of screaming and hollering during graduations and it was usually coming from the relatives who didn't have an education and who had a child that was the first in the family to graduate from high school/college/etc. I used to wonder why my parents didn't make a big deal out of my high school, or even college graduation, but now I know. It's like those Jewish mothers who are only happy when you are finally a lawyer or a doctor. Different standards for different folks.

Edited by BabyDaddy
  • Love 7

I was extremely disturbed by jenelle warmly greeting her dog and ignoring Kaiser. I know we have seen a LOT of crap from her on this show, but for some reason I just found that worse than I'd even anticipated (just watched). As Kaiser stood by her side like a girl that Regina George rejected from the lunch table, it made me so upset for the little boy. He will grow up in the margins of society, never feeling safe and always knowing he's not wanted! And where does jenelle get these friends? I'm trying to decide if a) they are twitter leghumpers who live nearby that jenelle meets up with to boost her self-esteem (Judy Garland was well-known to do this, but she actually had, umm, talent), or b) MTV finds them, possible on jenelle's twitter. They are always such obvious sycophants that it's disgusting!

• Love 21
5 hours ago, Rebecca said:

They do sell cheese blocks at grocery stores that is Cracker Barrel brand.

Maybe that's why I'm making the association. I seen Cracker Barrel cheese in the market and thought of Hicorky Farm's mall cheese cart.

I don't think there's a Cracker Barrel in a California so maybe that's why I'd never heard of it. Same with Waffle House, never heard of it. 

I've just realized I've thought way too much about random shit today,  just like every other day. 

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, KittyKat133 said:

Totally off topic but I HAD MY BABY!!!!!!

I pushed out a huge almost 10lb baby boy! His name is jack River 

Congratulations on your baby boy! I hope your delivery went well! It's so funny that even in labor, you can't escape this train wreck!

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3

Congratulations @KittyKat133! Love the name! Since the nurse is a TM2 fan, I hope you let her choose it. 

I love when Jenelle attempts to sound well-spoken when telling a story as opposed to her normal histrionics, but she seriously comes off like 45..."yes, I am inviting 100 people, and David will be inviting 100 people. We have 3 invitation samples en route to our home, of which we will choose one...and then we shall send them out...so that people may choose to attend." 

• Love 15

Here's a thought....

Luis has his OWN apartment. If Briana and the coven so desperately wanted him involved why didn't the two PARENTS stay at his house for a few weeks and give everyone else some normalcy for a bit. They would've had privacy and quiet time to bond with the baby! Im

sure either nova could've come or go back and forth or just stay with the coven who basically raise her anyway! 

Instead they make Luis sleep on the couch while they bash him constantly. I think it shows a lot that he was even allowing himself to be in that completely uncomfortable degrading environment just to be with his daughter! 

The coven DROVE him away he didn't just "leave". They tortured him and even while mother witch was lacing into him, he was still calm

amd respectful enough to not just flip his shit on her! 

• Love 23
1 hour ago, KittyKat133 said:

i can't wait to read the new episode thread. I watched it in the hospital lol. After delivering  a brand new little baby I never wanted to bitch slap Jenelle more. If she said "out if the box" one more time I was gonna track her ass down. She wasn't even using it in a context that made any sense!!! 

BTW my delivery nurse was a huge teen mom 2 fan and we spoke a lot about Jenelle. She had some answers regarding the drug test on her babies. 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Welcome to the PTV family, Jack! This board has grown so much. 

What did the nurse say about the drug test? 

• Love 2

I believe that getting "a bunch of breadsticks and chicken alredA" is an insult to her guests whether it was from Olive Garden or not! If you were having a wedding that was very very casual fine but she wore a GOWN , hired security, got a dance floor and a dj. Her guests deserved better than throwing a one choice dish from Olive Garden at them. She could've said "hey UBT. Let's get a few different catering menus from local restaurants and see who we would like to cater" but she's a duh! And a loser and is gonna throw a bunch of chicken cheeses pasta and bread at them, take it or leave it. Royal trash. 

Snd I agree. I think UBT sees the cameras show up so he runs outside and pushes the same dirt around for hours and hours. 

• Love 13
13 hours ago, Rebecca said:

You won't see me there I swear! ? I've only been there a handful of times and it's always another person's choice...I'm not an asshole so I just go and don't complain but it's not good to me.

Just to be clear, I'm not seriously calling you a snob because you don't like Olive Garden. But I do think there are a few closet Olive Garden fans that make fun of it's cheesy un-authenticity to others but enjoy eating it. But totally can see how some people just honestly don't care for it.

13 hours ago, Rebecca said:

*Snort*. Hey. didn't Amber get engaged at Waffle House? Or was it the Steak N Shake?

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Baarbera said:

Did anyone else notice Nova's totally loose carseat straps? 

That is a giant pet peeve of mine. With all of the information available nowadays, there is absolutely NO reason to be ignorant how to strap your child into their car seat. It looked like they let Nova buckle herself and that was that. You TIGHTEN the straps for a reason. Freaking idiots. At least Brianna didn't take Stella out of her car seat to breastfeed her. I totally expected that to happen.

• Love 6
On 10/3/2017 at 9:05 PM, CofCinci said:

Did she get new Wedding Tits?

Wow. you can barely see her among the mob of guests! Snort.

7 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Here's a thought....

Luis has his OWN apartment. If Briana and the coven so desperately wanted him involved why didn't the two PARENTS stay at his house for a few weeks and give everyone else some normalcy for a bit. They would've had privacy and quiet time to bond with the baby! Im

sure either nova could've come or go back and forth or just stay with the coven who basically raise her anyway! 

Instead they make Luis sleep on the couch while they bash him constantly. I think it shows a lot that he was even allowing himself to be in that completely uncomfortable degrading environment just to be with his daughter! 

The coven DROVE him away he didn't just "leave". They tortured him and even while mother witch was lacing into him, he was still calm

amd respectful enough to not just flip his shit on her! 

Briana cannot be apart from the Coven. She loses her life essence and weakens and if not returned to the family cauldron post haste, will fade away and die.

The Coven are not in the least invested in problem solving. No one is interested in solutions. They lay out the plan (something they saw on a Lifetime movie once, I think. Maybe a rom-com. You know, guy meets girl, guy knocks up girl, guy tries to duck responsibility, guy "steps up" by providing diapers and wipes--for real, that is all anyone talks about! "We need diapers and wipes!"-guy saves baby from drowning in tub or falling off the changing table, suddenly realizes that he loves the baby and his eyes are opened to how heroically and steadfastly girl cares for baby and deals with all the assorted drama in her life, realizes he loves her too and asks if she can ever forgive his foolishness and can they be a family forever, the end). God knows why they want this since Luis is no prize. They just love making their drab, boring lives into a big soap opera any time, any where.

@KittyKat133--congratulations! glad all went well and welcome baby Jack!

• Love 13
11 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

i can't wait to read the new episode thread. I watched it in the hospital lol. After delivering  a brand new little baby I never wanted to bitch slap Jenelle more. If she said "out if the box" one more time I was gonna track her ass down. She wasn't even using it in a context that made any sense!!! 

BTW my delivery nurse was a huge teen mom 2 fan and we spoke a lot about Jenelle. She had some answers regarding the drug test on her babies. 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

• Love 2

Briana cannot be apart from the Coven. She loses her life essence and weakens and if not returned to the family cauldron post haste, will fade away and die.

lol 

Briana is going to end up a crone.  Roxanne is already there. 

The three DeSatan ladies remind me of The Graeae (The Gray Sisters) The three females from the Clash of the Titans film who live together in a dark cave away from society, they are blind, and have to share one glass eye in order to see. 

grey sisters.jpg

• Love 13
11 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Congratulations and welcome Jack!! He's a big one! I love that you scored a nurse who is also one of us. Can't wait to hear the drug test answers.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

That is a giant pet peeve of mine. With all of the information available nowadays, there is absolutely NO reason to be ignorant how to strap your child into their car seat. It looked like they let Nova buckle herself and that was that. You TIGHTEN the straps for a reason. Freaking idiots. At least Brianna didn't take Stella out of her car seat to breastfeed her. I totally expected that to happen.

Me too! It's sad when we're proud of one of these girls for whipping out the boobie and slapping her baby in the face with it while in a moving car. And that must have been the car ride from hell! Baby was demon crying, Nova was upset and crying and Brianna was understandably upset and frazzled (postpartum hormones are a bitch) and Roxann, instead of doing the logical thing of trying to calm everyone down turns on the "woe is me." At least she eventually got a hold of herself. There I said something nice. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Birdee said:

And that must have been the car ride from hell!

Given the adult occupants of the car, that's a given.  I wondered where the pacifier was.  Or a bottle.  As in preparation.  

Edited by Sprockets
typo
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Given the adult occupants of the car, that's a given.  I wondered where the pacifier was.  Or a bottle.  As in preparation.  

I was wondering why they didn't feed Stella before they loaded up the car.  Or, couldn't they pull over and take care of business.  These approaches are far too easy, I know.

• Love 6

There was NO reason Jenelle had to go all the way to NYC to get her wedding dress. It's not like she went to Kleinfeld. I've been to the place she bought her dress, (both looking for my own wedding dress-I refused to buy one there- and to buy a bridesmaid dress) and the place is not that great, and their alterations are awful. 

Is Olive Garden where the two of them went on their first date? Is that why she wanted them to cater it?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

lol 

The three DeSatan ladies remind me of The Graeae (The Gray Sisters) The three females from the Clash of the Titans film who live together in a dark cave away from society, they are blind, and have to share one glass eye in order to see. 

grey sisters.jpg

ROFL!  You nailed it!  Perfect way to describe The Coven.

• Love 4

Anyone notice Aubree's animated conversation she was having with Watson in the backseat?  It was really funny; watch her body language.  She's a cutie. 

Is that spot in the middle the safest for her?  I know (at least I'm almost certain) she had her seatbelt on, but it didn't look like the best option.  Maybe she wanted to be closer to her brother, which I understand.  Either way, please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

lol 

LMAO, that's a great one. I guess those are Luis' bones after they were done with him! :D

Edited by BabyDaddy
are->after
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, Sprockets said:

That girl has been fucked enough.  But she could stand hearing it again.  

As long as it doesn't result in any more unloved children. 

6 hours ago, Tatum said:
19 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Just to be clear, I'm not seriously calling you a snob because you don't like Olive Garden. But I do think there are a few closet Olive Garden fans that make fun of it's cheesy un-authenticity to others but enjoy eating it. But totally can see how some people just honestly don't care for it.

19 hours ago, Rebecca said:

*Snort*. Hey. didn't Amber get engaged at Waffle House? Or was it the Steak N Shake?

Steak n Shake!!! Another love of mine. 

I rarely eat out y'all. Like once a year. But this thread is making me sound like I have real low brow food tastes. Oh well! 

• Love 3
On 10/4/2017 at 6:39 AM, Sprockets said:

Chelsea and Cole are refreshing after all the insanity, simply because they are so boring and average.  On the other hand, they are not interesting, and I find their wholesomeness forced and unbelievable at times.  No one would ever make a show just about them.  

The B's are there to replace them!  It's the money hunny holding up the Good-by!

Kail is Kail from the block and has transformed right before our eyes. Black college for eight year with students that surely did not find her princess material but more annoying with her giggling and cameras in everybody's face! Black baby daddy and black baby!  Yep Kail from the block.

On 10/3/2017 at 1:35 PM, Linny said:

Jenelle infuriates me by whining about Barb not being at her wedding and not being a part of her life, "joking" with David that it's like Barb isn't her mom anymore. Does she realize that Barb is the only mother she will ever have? Speaking as someone who lost her mom at the age of eighteen, I would give ANYTHING for the opportunity to have my mom in my life. Jenelle has a mother who is healthy, present, and willing to make the effort to connect with Jenelle despite her (rightful) misgivings about Jenelle's life choices. The only reason Barb wasn't at the wedding was because Jenelle CHOSE to exclude her. She chose to exclude her because Barb will never give Jenelle the relationship she wants, which is one where Barb hands over Jace and then sits back to marvel over Jenelle's awesome life. She craves that validation which she's never going to get, because Jenelle is and has always been a fuck up, no matter how hard she pretends to be normal. She's a mean and tremendously selfish person who is too shortsighted to see that she's hurting the one person who has always been there for her. Barb isn't a perfect mother but she's always pushed for Jenelle to be better, to do better, and she deserves a hell of a lot more respect than Jenelle gives her.

And Jenelle, someone who "thinks outside of the box" could come up with 500 better options to cater a wedding than fucking Olive Garden. Sure, fly to NYC to pick a distinctive gown but then serve your guests breadsticks they could eat any damn day of the week, how very forward-thinking. I'm sure the yokels in your swamp will really appreciate that progressive attitude.

Sorry, @Linny, I'm finally able to catch up on this thread and didn't realise I'd basically written what you had already posted!

• Love 1
22 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

It was until they discontinued the Bell Beefer.  I'm still bitter about that.

I'm a vegetarian, I'm all about the chalupa minus the meat add beans!

15 hours ago, Tatum said:

Oh, I know! It's all in good fun. When you're on the TM2 forum, you're like family!

I don't know where she got engaged but she definitely loves the Cracker Barrel meatloaf. Gary brought her some when she moved into that motel with Leah in an early season  and she practically orgasmed at the sight of the stuff.

13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

lol 

grey sisters.jpg

Those women look too happy and undramatic to be the coven. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Tatum said:

Steak N Shake

I would cut off my right arm for a huge plate of their delicious chili, served over spaghetti with plenty of grated cheese and onions.  And wash it down with one of their chocolate shakes.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, BXD said:

There was NO reason Jenelle had to go all the way to NYC to get her wedding dress. It's not like she went to Kleinfeld. I've been to the place she bought her dress, (both looking for my own wedding dress-I refused to buy one there- and to buy a bridesmaid dress) and the place is not that great, and their alterations are awful. 

Is Olive Garden where the two of them went on their first date? Is that why she wanted them to cater it?

Lol at the idea of Jenyell being that sentimental. Now, if Olive Garden is the first place she met a joint, couch, or iPhone, then I think you're onto something.

• Love 11