Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Oh, The Places You’ll Go

nikita
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Lowlife skank is more affectionate to her dog than Kaiser. I want really bad things to happen to her.

Until she's locking it in a kennel for days on end, then screaming at it for chewing shit up. 

10 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

. I really hope Brianna is using her tm money to buy a house. That apartment looks smaller every day.

I hope so too. All of them living together is just dysfunctional. Plus, I want Nova to have her own space and for Brittany to get some sleep. 

9 hours ago, Linny said:

Jenelle infuriates me by whining about Barb not being at her wedding and not being a part of her life, "joking" with David that it's like Barb isn't her mom anymore.

It sounded to me like David is insisting she not call Barb "mom", and Jenelle is trying to play it off as a joke. But it's not. 

7 hours ago, MoonMountain said:

Is it just me, or was it weird that Leah brought her kids out at the end of her speech? They were clearly uncomfortable saying their 5 affirmations, and probably had a hard time remembering them in a strange situation. Idk...I could see doing it if the audience was a little younger, or if she maybe encouraged them to say their favorite affirmation instead of going through all of them. But telling them to repeat 5 things they share in private with their mom, in front of a room full of strangers (AND all of the cameras too) rubbed me the wrong way. I would have been terrified to do something like that at that age. That being said, I am not a mom, maybe it's good to push your kids out of their comfort zone, the whole thing just seemed unpleasant to me.

Yea, I kind of felt like she was using them. I didn't like it. Or their halter dresses and all that makeup. 

• Love 24

So much of this show makes me grind my teeth!

Leah's "motivational speeches" are nothing more than sales pitches to rope women into selling that hideous makeup!

Here is a BIG rant!  Why do they refuse to swaddle these days old infants?!?  Why???  WHY???  Infants that young don't have thermoregulation so they need to be wrapped.  Swaddling makes them feel happy and comfortable.  They like it!  These poor babies are so fussy because they aren't swaddled.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I have yet to watch, but what in the actual fuck? Jenelle has always been absolutely vile to Barb, but withholding all-you-can-eat breadsticks?? That's cold yo. 

Haha!  She didn't end up with Olive Garden anyway.  Someone tweeted a picture of their plate and it looked like KFC and BBQ .  Production probably picked up a few family meal deals and called it a day.  

• Love 24
54 minutes ago, teapot said:

Leah said that she didn't want Ali to get made fun of.  All I could think is, if anyone fucks with Ali, I will personally strangle them to death with my bare hands. Anyone else?

Of course no parent wants their child to be bullied, but that right there shows how messed up her priorities are. Ali being seen as "normal" and not being teased is more important to Leah than her well being, safety and quality of life. She would rather let her fall down and injure herself than see her in the wheel chair, then she blames it on "Ali doesn't want the wheelchair". Bullshit. 

• Love 23
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

Of course no parent wants their child to be bullied, but that right there shows how messed up her priorities are. Ali being seen as "normal" and not being teased is more important to Leah than her well being, safety and quality of life. She would rather let her fall down and injure herself than see her in the wheel chair, then she blames it on "Ali doesn't want the wheelchair". Bullshit. 

agreed, she should be thinking about acceptance of Ali's conditions, her limitations, as well as her own special talents which are different from her sisters.  I just got a hair-trigger when she said she didn't want Ali to get made fun of (I have terrible vision & was bullied severely when I was a child....acckkkk...I wouldn't want that for any kid, and I really, really love Ali from what I see of her!)

• Love 10
11 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Because for some unknown reason she cant let her idiot child Briana have it for being a dumb ass 2x. At some point Roxanne had to ask Briana why she keeps letting unemployed randoms splash in her.

This is delightfully gross. I would have gone with "Why does she keep letting deadbeats blast their loserpaste into her lady chute." 

Also, I happened to pass by this show last night when I was going to bed, and I don't know how else to say this: blond haired fair skinned Kailyn looked ridiculous graduating with that sash that was basically a rectangular dashiki around her gown. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 14

I can't stand Kail.

I can't stand Jenelle.

I don't like Leah but  I suppose she is better than the other two.

I fast forward through new girl's segments.

Chelsea is the only one who seems to have her stuff together and provides a loving, stable home for her kids. She might be boring, but I see that as a good sign. It means she isn't surrounded by drama. I'd rather watch an entire show of her and her cute kids than any of those other losers who, let's face it, have most of the problems they have due to their own doing.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, AirQuotes said:

Here is a BIG rant!  Why do they refuse to swaddle these days old infants?!?  Why???  WHY???  Infants that young don't have thermoregulation so they need to be wrapped.  Swaddling makes them feel happy and comfortable.  They like it!  These poor babies are so fussy because they aren't swaddled.

I noticed that as well. HUGE swaddler here. My MIL used to comment on my pics of swaddled babies that they looked "unahppy". Bitch, they weren't crying. My babies loved it and it really does help ease the transition from womb to world. 

1 hour ago, bounnatalie said:

Rather than trying to be a motivational speaker, Leah should consider being a make-up artist.  

For clowns? 

• Love 21
12 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I noticed that as well. HUGE swaddler here. My MIL used to comment on my pics of swaddled babies that they looked "unahppy". Bitch, they weren't crying. My babies loved it and it really does help ease the transition from womb to world. 

I *love* little swaddled baby burritos!!

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

That's WHY these babies cry incessantly!  Who wants to listen to that shit?  Not me!

I used to work nursery and it would grind my gears to take a baby into mom and mom would undo the swaddling.  They would say it was mean, the baby looked uncomfortable, etc.  They would unwrap them and the baby would start crying.  *shaking my head*  I would explain about the baby needed to be wrapped for warmth and well being.  When I swaddled them again the crying stopped.  They are used to being in a nice, small, warm womb.  Swaddled babies are happy babies who eat better, sleep better, and all around feel better!

• Love 18

Janelle is such a worthless piece of shit. The dog and kaiser run to her and she loves on the dog and poor little kaiser is ignored. Janelle talking about how she invited 100 friends and no family. And yet maybe 30.people total showed directly the actual wedding so Janelle I guess you  have no friends  either. 

Leah is a horrible speaker!! She had not overcome anything in life. She has tons of help with her kids, a huge paycheck  she does very little for and every time she's been knocked down and trampled on. It's been her own fault. Cheating,  drug use, neglecting her kids. All her own doing. She does not have an inspiring story. 

Karl is such a loser. She looks like a bloated cabbage patch kid. She does not have the face for TV and her sullen vindictive personality doesn't work well for hosting either.

Brianne is such and idiot and her mom Is a total enabler. You are suprised a guy your daughter banged with no protection just hours after she met him is a mostly a deadbeat. I think they are lucky he has any interest in Stella at all though I'm sure it's just for the cameras. And Briana stop whining how hard it is to be a mom of 2 kids. Your daughter is pretty self sufficient and your mom and sister help you tremendously. 

Aubrie and Watson are too cute for words. Such a contrast to the other train wrecks on this show. 

Edited by kira28
  • Love 16
44 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

This is delightfully gross. I would have gone with "Why does she keep letting deadbeats blast their loserpaste into her lady chute." 

Also, I happened to pass by this show last night when I was going to bed, and I don't know how else to say this: blond haired fair skinned Kailyn looked ridiculous graduating with that sash that was basically a rectangular dashiki around her gown. 

It's called Kente cloth and all the students wore it as part of of their graduation attire. I agree that she looked ridiculous, but not simply because she is white,  but because of her current fetish for black men and all of the racist shit she has said on the show and on social media.

• Love 17

The Coven is the WORST!!! They bitch constantly about how Luis shouldn't be there because he's a loser and doesn't help out at all (and I doubt Brianna is asking him to help - I was surprised to see that she actually let him hold Stella) and then they're all surprised and pissed off that Luis actually went home??? They are miserable old hags (or soon to be old hags for Brianna and Brittany)

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

It's called Kente cloth and all the students wore it as part of of their graduation attire. I agree that she looked ridiculous, but not simply because she is white,  but because of her current fetish for black men and all of the racist shit she has said on the show and on social media.

Apologies for not knowing the proper term (sincerely, everything on this board defaults to a snarky tone, but I mean it!) but honestly, I didn't consider the other reasons she looked ridiculous. I hope I didn't offend, seriously. 

In fairness, I knew I'd sound like an ass, I guess that's why I prefaced it :). 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Because for some unknown reason she cant let her idiot child Briana have it for being a dumb ass 2x. At some point Roxanne had to ask Briana why she keeps letting unemployed randoms splash in her.

She and the sister, especially the sister, probably did when she first delivered the news, but they're not going to embarrass her on TV like that so they take it all out on Luis.

Jenelle sucks. She thinks she has 100 friends? What a joke. Poor Barb. I understand why she feels bad but wish she didn't. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Why is Roxanne hell bent on picking a fight with Luis ?

Janelle wanting Olive garden to cater her wedding is hilarious. Janelle is so damn klassy

Because I really believe that Roxanne doesn't want a man in any of their lives.  I wanted to reach through the tv and punch her.  

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So glad I fast forwarded through all that.  I simply could not share in her celebration.  I was getting dry heaves.  

• Love 3

I'll be watching to see if Kail gets a job or goes back to school by January like she told her friend.  I am 100% sure we will get a BS excuse about how she is soooo busy being a mom and will keep postponing doing anything.  She thinks she has all this hustle and work ethic,  but I don't see any of it.  There are lots of people her age without a degree or TM fame that have created some kind of business or following through social media.  And look at the businesses Jessica Simpson and Jessica Alba have created.  If Kail had any hustle whatsoever she would be doing something.  Instead all she ever does is post pics of the freebies she gets.  I can't stand her delusion about her greatness.  She is a bloated, worthless, waste of a human being.

@BlancheDevoreaux, I agree with you 100%.  I used to be somewhat bored by Chelsea's story but if she hadn't been on the past 2 yrs I don't think I could stomach all of the rotten moms on TM2.  Chelsea is the palate cleanser MTV feeds us between courses of pig intestines and fish eyeballs.

Edited by Booger666
Fixed me bad grammer.
  • Love 18

The Coven really earned their monicker this episode!  What do they want Luis to do?  Breastfeed the baby?  They are ill-mannered, harpy shrews to him then get even more offended when he doesn't stick around for their bullshit!  They run him off with their bitching then want to CALL him to bitch him out some more!  Good grief.

Someone else equated The Hulk's red, bloated face and inflated lips to a baboon's ass, and I have to agree.  Her graduation looked like it was in a high school gym.  Weird.  I was surprised to see the boards of the graduation caps decorated with stickers and sayings.  At my university that was not allowed.  Is this a thing now?  

Leah's "motivational speech" was even more cringe worthy than the first one.  I really liked how she brought the kids out and they were trying to crawl up under her clothes.  WTF.

Watson is such a happy and intelligent baby which is such a contrast to all the other ones we've seen.  Aubree playing with him is just the sweetest.  They all seem to be settling in and adjusting.

Jen-yell is as delusional as ever.  Who were those two "friends" of hers following her around in NYC?  Their "inside joke" about when Jen-yell calls Barb mom and David corrects her to call her Barbara.  Ha! Ha! Ha! ha... h...   I assume Jen-yell's idea of "thinking outside the box" in regards to the wedding dress was finding one transparent enough to show her black panties underneath.  Whatever.

Poor Barb.   She gets it that Jen-yell is so toxic there is no having a relationship with her but she is still having difficulty accepting it.  I get it.   

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Chelsea is the palate cleanser MTV feeds us between courses of pig intestines and fish eyeballs.

Brilliantly said!  Chelsea is raspberry sorbet.  I do still find Chelsea and Cole to be sickly sweet, but I can do some of that, especially with all this Briana nonsense going on.  

• Love 15
12 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

So if Luis is there Briana feels uncomfortable. If he leaves, he's a bad guy. Wtf do these bitches want? I'm not saying Luis is a prize, and methinks that were it not for tm money he would be long gone, but hell those women.

Luis can't win for losing. And that is just the way they want it. If he goes to school, then the Coven collectively whines about how he "won't be around". But if he puts it off so he can be around, Roxanne is bitching him out about not going! If he's there, Briana feels uncomfortable! But if he's not, he's a shit for not being there. Roxanne is ridiculous--no matter what Luis says or does, she's raising her eyes to heaven and supplicating the saints to give her patience because her patience is so sorely tried. Give it a rest, Sarah Bernhardt. Jesus, what a pack of fools.

2 hours ago, bounnatalie said:

Rather than trying to be a motivational speaker, Leah should consider being a make-up artist.  

I thought the same thing. She appears to like it and I can certainly envision her at the Queen of the Holler Beauty-Rama, troweling makeup on to scrawny, pill addled twits like herself. Don't fight it, Leah. Its your destiny.

1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Right? Whether Ali wants a wheelchair or not is utterly immaterial. She needs it. End of conversation.

But Leah is perfectly happy to exploit Ali's medical condition to prop herself up. She makes me sick.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Jenellle "works from home"!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! She's having Olive Garden cater her wedding! She's inviting 300 people! Oh sweet little chubby cheeked tap dancing baby Jesus, this trashy delusional twit is the limit. 

Why are these women always hiring makeup artists? Between getting their makeup done and getting pedicures, they barely have time to go get coffee!

Kail. Dear god. Kail, trying to be all casual--"is Chris here?" Oh honey. Her awfulness just grows and grows.

Briana whipping out her tit and shoving it in the face of her tiny newborn, in a moving car, is an image that will  haunt my dreams.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 21
6 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

I'll be watching to see if Kail gets a job or goes back to school by January like she told her friend.  I am 100% sure we will get a BS excuse about how she is soooo busy being a mom and will keep postponing doing anything.  @BlancheDevoreaux

Right, I bet she's thinking all the lines of "Maria Menounos or bust" in which she only wants to work in the field if she gets a high paying, high profile gig, not some lowly PA who's a glorified gopher. She'll talk about researching different grad schools, and talk about studying for GMAT, and continue to collect her MTV checks while posting her ass online and endangering everyone on the road.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Briana whipping out her tit and shoving it in the face of her tiny newborn, in a moving car, is an image that will  haunt my dreams.

Nova's dreams, as well.  That poor little girl.  

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Tatum said:

She'll talk about researching different grad schools, and talk about studying for GMAT, and continue to collect her MTV checks while posting her ass online and endangering everyone on the road.

Oh yeah, she'll "visit schools to look at grad programs"--in Hawaii, Southern California, and Florida. She'll spend a year "prepping for the GRE's"--between getting her makeup done, getting pedicures, going for coffee, and looking for the newest dick du jour.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh yeah, she'll "visit schools to look at grad programs"--in Hawaii, Southern California, and Florida. She'll spend a year "prepping for the GRE's"--between getting her makeup done, getting pedicures, going for coffee, and looking for the newest dick du jour

That seems entirely likely.  All the "good jobs" will be far away, and she will say she can't take them out of concern for her children.  Whereas some people do even the tiniest bit of research on job opportunities in their field before getting a degree.  And no job will ever honor her experience and talent sufficiently.  

5 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

Why do they think Ali would be teased for being in a wheelchair?  What kind of monsters would tease children (or anybody) for being in a wheelchair!

Leah means it would embarrass her.  Everything that comes out of Leah's mouth is about her.  

Edited by Sprockets
Left a letter out of Leah's name. Not that she deserves more letters.
  • Love 9
50 minutes ago, kira28 said:

Karl is such a loser. She looks like a bloated cabbage patch kid.

I swear, every snarky description of Fail just gets better and better. 

22 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I know! All this bullshit about "overcoming" things...you don't "overcome" your child's degenerative disease. You learn to manage it as best you can, which Leah has not done. You also don't "overcome" anxiety and clinical depression. Again, you manage it. And you manage it with the correct combination of therapy and medication, which is different for everyone and is not "treated" by inspirational sayings and a deliberately misinterpreted validation for putting yourself first. Leah's doing a real disservice to people by talking about how she "overcame" mood disorders. The only thing you might argue that she overcame is her pill addiction, which A. there's been some evidence she's still using, although not confirmed, and B. it's moot anyways, since she refused to admit to an addiction in the first place. Just a useless waste of space too stupid to realize how stupid she makes herself sound on a daily basis.

The denial is what is most infuriating. If she stood up said " I got hooked on pills. I was in a really bad place. I couldn't even care for my kids. But I've been sober for ____ now and I have found a way to love myself and be most positive about my life" - THAT, I might listen to. Not this regurgitated crap about overcoming. 

9 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Nova's dreams, as well.  That poor little girl.  

I don't know why her mother breastfeeding her sister would haunt her. It's quite natural. All my kids saw me nurse the others - except the youngest, of course. What I saw was a mother doing the best thing to soothe her baby in that moment. 

• Love 17
25 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

I'll be watching to see if Kail gets a job or goes back to school by January like she told her friend.  I am 100% sure we will get a BS excuse about how she is soooo busy being a mom and will keep postponing doing anything.  She thinks she has all this hustle and work ethic,  but I don't see any of it.

If you listen to Kail talk in interviews, she claims that TM is her job. No reason to do anything else I suppose, unless it's for the cameras and a storyline. I really really want MTV to cut her loose. 

19 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

Weird.  I was surprised to see the boards of the graduation caps decorated with stickers and sayings.  At my university that was not allowed.  Is this a thing now?  

Yes, it's a thing, unless the school prohibits it. At the university I work at, not only do they decorate the top with glitter, stickers and letters, some students construct things on top also, like lego buildings. It looks stupid, IMO. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Just wow! 

If I were whistling for my dog to come and rush over so that I could hug it but my toddler thought I was calling her I'd make the EASY DECISION  to extend my arms to my child, first!!!!!!!!

I noticed that, too.  I actually said to the tv "Kaiser, poor baby, she wasn't calling you ..."
I think I imagined her yelling at Kaiser "DUUUDE!  I wasn't CALLING YOU, ohmygawd ... Kaiser. KAISER! DUDE!"

• Love 13
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

For clowns? 

My daughter hated being swaddled. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

The denial is what is most infuriating. If she stood up said " I got hooked on pills. I was in a really bad place. I couldn't even care for my kids. But I've been sober for ____ now and I have found a way to love myself and be most positive about my life" - THAT, I might listen to. Not this regurgitated crap about overcoming. 

Right- Leah will never be able to claim any credit for overcoming anything- because she won't want to be judged for what she overcame in the first place. So she will pick things like her daughter's MD that no one can really say anything bad about for her topics of conversation, and continue to make herself look like an idiot. It's hard to take someone seriously talking about obstacles such as a degenerative disease when the person speaking has been publicly profiled ignoring all advice from the specialist.

And the great irony is, if Leah had just said, I made a lot of self destructive, unhealthy choices in my late teens and early 20s, from which I still deal with the ramifications today- I think a lot of people would be interested. She could say, I wasn't a strong student,  I didn't have a lot of self esteem, I didn't feel like being a girl with limited skills and poor grades from an impoverished, rural area gave me a lot of options so I tried to make myself feel better by cultivating attention from men and taking vicodin to deal with my daily stress. I ruined a lot of personal relationships and neglected my kids while going through the worst of it. I am still trying to find the right path to what will make me happy and fulfilled beyond motherhood, and I am finding it's much harder than what I thought. A LOT of people would find her more relatable and I think her popularity would grow. But Leah never wants to admit to doing anything wrong, which means these talks will never be of anything of substance. She will continue to dash off superficial hallmark sayings with the implication that because she's on TV, she knows what she's talking about.

• Love 22
19 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't know why her mother breastfeeding her sister would haunt her. It's quite natural. All my kids saw me nurse the others - except the youngest, of course. What I saw was a mother doing the best thing to soothe her baby in that moment. 

Briana seemed shocked when her mother suggested it.  Isn't she bottle-feeding Nova?  I thought she was.  In which case Nova might have been shocked, too.  Maybe not in this case if I'm wrong about that, but I stand by "poor Nova," because that girl sees and hears too much.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I love how as soon as her black friend was around she starts talking about "baby daddy shit" im so done with this hideous beast ??

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

I know! All this bullshit about "overcoming" things...you don't "overcome" your child's degenerative disease. You learn to manage it as best you can, which Leah has not done. You also don't "overcome" anxiety and clinical depression. Again, you manage it. And you manage it with the correct combination of therapy and medication, which is different for everyone and is not "treated" by inspirational sayings and a deliberately misinterpreted validation for putting yourself first. Leah's doing a real disservice to people by talking about how she "overcame" mood disorders. The only thing you might argue that she overcame is her pill addiction, which A. there's been some evidence she's still using, although not confirmed, and B. it's moot anyways, since she refused to admit to an addiction in the first place. Just a useless waste of space too stupid to realize how stupid she makes herself sound on a daily basis.

Fuuuuck i couldnt agree with u more!!! 

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Briana seemed shocked when her mother suggested it.  Isn't she bottle-feeding Nova?  I thought she was.  In which case Nova might have been shocked, too.  Maybe not in this case if I'm wrong about that, but I stand by "poor Nova," because that girl sees and hears too much.  

Like when they woke her up at 1 am to bitch about luis all while shes standing there ?

• Love 14
4 hours ago, teapot said:

Leah said that she didn't want Ali to get made fun of.  All I could think is, if anyone fucks with Ali, I will personally strangle them to death with my bare hands. Anyone else?

I'd advise any little kid who might think to make fun of Ali to do some research on Gracie & kittens/cats. Gracie will handle anyone who picks on her sister. Kids will end up with their faces painted blue & being abducted for rides in Leah's hoarders-episode-on-wheels-vehicle.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 22
2 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

Why do they think Ali would be teased for being in a wheelchair?  What kind of monsters would tease children (or anybody) for being in a wheelchair!

If the kid gets teased, it would be because of the series/her mess of a mother - and not her disabilities. 

10 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail thinks because she has been doing TM for 8 years that somehow qualifies her to start higher in the business of communications? Entitled, stupid bitch.  I guess we know why she chose that as her goal in college. She thought she had one foot in the door with her MTV "job".  You have to start at the bottom of the totem pole, dummy. Spreading your legs to various guys and girls, including when you were married, makes you an expert as a puta, not an expert in the communications field. 

Calling it now — Kail is going to negotiate a producer credit for her continued involvement in the series. TM2 receives higher ratings than TM1, so she might actually get some sort of producer title. 

2 hours ago, gunderda said:

Because I really believe that Roxanne doesn't want a man in any of their lives.  I wanted to reach through the tv and punch her.  

Men are a threat to the Coven.  Power of three shall never be divided by a penis!

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 18
5 minutes ago, Quilty said:

Leah won't even say Muscular Dystrophy. 

"A rare muscle disease " Like no one has ever heard of MD.

Her addiction to the pillses isn't the only thing she's in denial about.

That may have more to do with not being able to pronounce it though.

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Tatum said:

That may have more to do with not being able to pronounce it though.

If Jesus wanted her to pronounce it, she would be able to say it. They’re going to make the kid keep running bases and jumping on trampolines until the rare muscle disease leaves the kid’s body, like a demon. 

• Love 17

Lincoln: "Mom, you're my bestfriend"

Kailyn: " Goodnight" 

Instead of being happy her son said she was his best friend, she gave an annoyed "goodnight" so she could hurry back to her friends in the kitchen to juggle her baby oranges. ???

If that was my kid I'd be liiiiike "Nuh uh!!!! That's soooooo sweet! You just earned an extra kiss goodnight!!" 

And is it just me or does "my baby daddies" rub anyone the wrong way??? I haaaaaate that expression. "My kids fathers", "the father of my kids," sounds oh so much better. Her and Brianna say it too much.

You know, if Luis didn't have money to offer the coven he could have at least stepped up his game a little by doing extra diaper changes or bathing the baby. Or rocking the baby at night during the every two hour wake up calls so brianna could sleep a few hours, stocked with premade bottles, since Brianna is breastfeeding and has another child to tend. Instead, everytime the camera aimed at him he was sitting on the couch like a fly on a turd.

I don't blame Luis for being annoyed with Roxanne. Those type of questions are reserved for Brianna to ask him, not everyone in Brianna's family. Unless Roxanne is paying for EVERYTHING, I could understand, but Brianna does work so she is bringing in income so SHE needs to be asking Luis the personal questions, not her momma!

He seriously needs to take any job he can get until his trucking school begins. Being a flopper whopper will at least cover Stella with diapers, baby wipes, clothing, etc until the trucking gig starts. The way he whispered out "I deejay" sent chills down my spine. The way he whispered it tells me he has no deejay job and he was just saying that because he was put on the spot. Dude! Get a J-O-B!! 

I'm so glad Jo and Javi (& Chris) didn't show up at Kailyn's graduation. What does she think she should expect from two men she treats like garbage and puts fake restraining orders against??? "I'm afraid of you both but come to my graduation ceremony!!!" ?

I can picture Jo/Vee/Javi at chilis enjoying a peaceful afternoon furring Kailyn's graduation with ViVi as they talk about how much Kailyn should be grateful to them for all of the help she has with both the boys instead of peddling her "I did it all on my own with two boys" mantra.

I wrote too much again. Jesus.

Edited by Calm81
Forgot to add when the lunch at chilis would take place during lol.
  • Love 17