Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

Message added by Mod-LunarJester,

Culture Check: How can the tropes and stereotypes we apply to TV personalities impact our fellow posters, and how do we remain mindful of these effects while discussing them? Please review for more on stereotypes and tropes.

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we express our opinions and consider the effect our assumptions may have on the people around us? What impact might speculation have on others, especially when we speculate about children or complex issues like neurodiversity?

• Start Topic

Well... To be fair though, and like I said, I have no dog in this fight... It seemed like they were both very unhappy for a long time. They both contributed to their marriage being in decay. But, to say that Amy had no part in any of the success of Matt and his labors, just doesn't seem to gel. To cut Amy out completely because he is the creator makes it seem like all of these years she has spent raising children, and from what I remember, she had a pretty big part in the farm and it's going on and functioning from day to day right? They are both, extremely flawed individuals, which applies to most of us reading and posting. I just think it's a little unfair to cut Amy from the discussion of his success and creating and managing and working the farm. And we also have to remember that they are filming a television show. He sucks, she sucks, the kids suck, everyone sucks.. We all, generally suck.  But, to imply that Amy had no hand in the success, but just the failures of their farm and marriage, seems a little unfair. In the grand scheme of things though.. Why such animosity? They are all raking in a nice check from being on a reality show.. 

• Love 16
On 4/7/2018 at 11:41 AM, Honey said:

If Matt wanted to live in the big house, he shouldn't have been fucking the help.

Wow ? you are really mad he had a relationship. Why is it ok for Amy  to have Boyfriend. I think both are fake for the show.

• Love 1
On 4/9/2018 at 12:42 PM, SongbirdHollow said:

Yes, Tori's the real MVP here. She apparently saw something in Zach that no one else did-even his own family, and brought out his potential in her loving way. 

I know see saw $$ ? signs!! 

On 4/5/2018 at 7:34 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

When the guests were pouring into Matt's DW, I thought Carrot Top was part of the group and for a second thought that I didn't know he was related to the Roloffs. Turned out it was Jeremy with his hair down, though the colour looked Audrey-red, I guess due to the lighting. 

I was also wondering who that person was & then realized it was Jer.  

Its only been two episodes into the new season & I'm already tired of both Amy & Matt's views on inviting each other's significant others to family occasions.  They may say that it's fine and dandy but their body language & facial expressions say otherwise.  They don't need to keep repeating their views continuously throughout each episode.  I'd much rather see more of baby Jax. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Dave James said:

But Mike can be at the house and with the kids

I think you meant Chris.....

2 hours ago, Dave James said:

He wants the house for Jer & Aud and family to continue on with his legacy. Matt, built all that for his kids not her.

Matt...are you posting on the boards now??

Matt is the dreamer... and with TLC’s help, his dreams about the farm came true. But not on his own without Amy. 

Amy worked up until the show made it hard. She maintained that house and all 4 kids while Matt traveled full time for work.  She dealt with Matt’s 2 DUIs. She was a partner. Matt doesn’t get the farm to himself just because he was a man and the major breadwinner. 

Amy met Chris  after the divorce. Matt took up with Caryn while he was married, and most likely left Amy for Caryn. 

The comment made about drivers licenses probably related to having it suspended if you don’t pay your child support.   Matt waited until Jacob was almost 18 to leave. 

• Love 15
51 minutes ago, artisto said:

I'm always curious about new posters, who begin posting intensely emotions opinions that are contrary to practically everyone else on the board.   It always seems a little too personal to me.

It happens a lot on the Judge Judy board.  Sometimes they eventually admit they are the contestant, er, litigant.

• Love 16

I have been a fan of the show since season 1.  I'm able to appreciate the talents and positive traits of both Matt and Amy.  They both contributed to the farm being a success, though, Amy repeatedly said she thought the Pumpkin farm was not a good idea or capable of making them money.  She doesn't say that now. 

What gets me is how Amy seems to be miserable that she is no longer married to Matt.  But, by her own account, she is so much happier now.  If Matt made you that miserable, why not embrace your new found love and let it go. To me she still acts like she is angry because she can't be a thorn in Matt's side. Chris has no issue with Matt. He has said he likes him, wants to be friendly, etc. And Matt has said he thinks Chris is fine man, wants to be friendly, etc.   But, Chris won't do it, because Amy is bothered by it.  To me, she's the hold up.  

They have revealed on air that Zach and Tori frequently visit Matt in his home. Presumably Karen is present.   And Aubrey has said on air that she really likes Karen.  So, with everyone liking everyone else, WHY is it that AMY is the one who can't stop being all bothered?  I wonder if Amy thinks that Karen stole her husband from her.  Well, as miserable as Matt and Amy were, if that is indeed true, I would thank her.  Because Amy who was so miserable is now happy and in a great relationship.  Will Amy ever let this go?  Apparently, not.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Dave James said:

Wow ? you are really mad he had a relationship. Why is it ok for Amy  to have Boyfriend. I think both are fake for the show.

It's perfectly fine to have a relationship after the divorce.  I'm happy for Caren and Matt, they deserve each other.

4 hours ago, Dave James said:

My divorce had something stupid about family members. I never complied.

So you violated the terms of your divorce agreement?  How charming.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Quof said:

I'm always curious about new posters, who begin posting intensely emotions opinions that are contrary to practically everyone else on the board.   It always seems a little too personal to me.

It happens a lot on the Judge Judy board.  Sometimes they eventually admit they are the contestant, er, litigant.

Some people just like to get a rise out of people.  I generally try to ignore them, for the most part.

I was very skeptical about Chris when he first came on the scene, but the fact that he modified his bike so Amy would be more comfortable says a lot to me about his feelings towards her.

Edited by Honey
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, mythoughtis said:

Matt is the dreamer... and with TLC’s help, his dreams about the farm came true. But not on his own without Amy. 

Amy worked up until the show made it hard. She maintained that house and all 4 kids while Matt traveled full time for work.  She dealt with Matt’s 2 DUIs. She was a partner. Matt doesn’t get the farm to himself just because he was a man and the major breadwinner. 

Amy met Chris  after the divorce. Matt took up with Caryn while he was married, and most likely left Amy for Caryn. 

The comment made about drivers licenses probably related to having it suspended if you don’t pay your child support.   Matt waited until Jacob was almost 18 to leave. 

Yes, Matt was the dreamer and Amy was the practical one, thinking "how are we going to pay for this?" Didn't Amy also work part-time while caring for the four children and doing soccer practices--wasn't she also helping out with the soccer team at one point?

And you are right, one cannot separate the success of the farm from the show at this point. In my part of the country, pumpkin and peach farms are a dime a dozen along with hay rides, etc.  Many struggle to remain afloat.

14 minutes ago, Honey said:

It's perfectly fine to have a relationship after the divorce.  I'm happy for Caren and Matt, they deserve each other.

Right, the key word is after here. i think the thing that is difficult for Amy is the working relationship with Caryn changed after it became apparent that she and Matt were together--it makes for an awkward situation, imo, when an employee is dating your ex-husband.

Edited by Adiba
spelling
  • Love 8
36 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I have been a fan of the show since season 1.  I'm able to appreciate the talents and positive traits of both Matt and Amy.  They both contributed to the farm being a success, though, Amy repeatedly said she thought the Pumpkin farm was not a good idea or capable of making them money.  She doesn't say that now. 

What gets me is how Amy seems to be miserable that she is no longer married to Matt.  But, by her own account, she is so much happier now.  If Matt made you that miserable, why not embrace your new found love and let it go. To me she still acts like she is angry because she can't be a thorn in Matt's side. Chris has no issue with Matt. He has said he likes him, wants to be friendly, etc. And Matt has said he thinks Chris is fine man, wants to be friendly, etc.   But, Chris won't do it, because Amy is bothered by it.  To me, she's the hold up.  

They have revealed on air that Zach and Tori frequently visit Matt in his home. Presumably Karen is present.   And Aubrey has said on air that she really likes Karen.  So, with everyone liking everyone else, WHY is it that AMY is the one who can't stop being all bothered?  I wonder if Amy thinks that Karen stole her husband from her.  Well, as miserable as Matt and Amy were, if that is indeed true, I would thank her.  Because Amy who was so miserable is now happy and in a great relationship.  Will Amy ever let this go?  Apparently, not.  

Their relationship was doomed way before I believed Caryn came into view, somebody somewhere was gonna be the "other woman" no two ways about it. 

• Love 1

Matt doesn’t get the farm to himself just because he was a man and the major breadwinner. 

If Matt wanted the farm to himself in the divorce, I actually hate to be this blunt but, maybe he should have fought for it in the divorce. There's a point where Matt boohooing over how he "gave" Amy the house means that Matt needs to remind himself who gave Amy the house. 

Matt, if you're reading, YOU gave Amy the house in the divorce settlement. The more you bitch publically about the choices YOU made when YOU insisted on a divorce, the meaner and more despicable you appear.

nd Matt has said he thinks Chris is fine man, wants to be friendly, etc.   But, Chris won't do it, because Amy is bothered by it.  To me, she's the hold up.  

I actually respect Chris more for *respecting Amy's wishes*.

Personally, I don't see any reason why Matt would want to be besties with his ex's new fella, other than to irritate the hell out of Amy. Is there any reason why Matt *needs* a relationship with Chris? If the kids weren't adults, I could definitely see wanting to make sure the kids were fine but all the Roloff kids are adults who can fend for themselves

I wonder if Amy thinks that Karen stole her husband from her.  Well, as miserable as Matt and Amy were, if that is indeed true, I would thank her. 

You'd thank the whore who ruined your marriage? I mean, there's definitely a lot of evidence to suggest that Matt didn't sign the divorce papers and suddenly see Caryn in a remarkable new light. The idea that Caryn and Matt were having a lil something on the side comes up on various talk boards since 2012. When Matt was in a Christian marriage with Amy, I remind you. Caryn's divorce precluded her children from being on Roloff Farms which is an odd provision if Caryn wasn't having an affair with her boss under his wife's nose. 

"Gee you stole my husband and exposed me to the humiliation of being the woman he thought was so shitty, he publically walked out of the house on me, leaving me as a publically failed wife! Thanks for the priveledge!"  - yeah, no matter how happy a woman is after a divorce, it's a bit unreasonable to expect her to thank the person who helped the adultery along.

WHY is it that AMY is the one who can't stop being all bothered?

Different situation. When Audrey and Tori are required to smile and adore the women who take their husbands and reduce them to divorced status, you will have a point. And I really would love to see someone insist Audrey smile and love the woman who Jeremy bangs after her just because it would amuse the hell out of me.

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 14

Had or Has?

I think Matt catches more flak for several reasons.

1. There's a lot of circumstantial evidence that Matt was having an affair with Caryn while married to Amy. 

2. There's the unpleasant reality that Matt is fucking his employee. Let's ignore Amy for a moment - how exactly is Matt being professional here? He pays Caryn's salary... what has he been paying her for? How can any employee raise a professional issue concerning Caryn's work performance to Matt when Matt is fucking Caryn and she's his lover?

The endless silliness between Matt and Amy and their new bangs is mostly show generated but really, Caryn continuing to accept a paycheck for her "services" is incredibly unprofessional on Matt's part.

• Love 11

This show could easily be cut down to 30 minutes. The repeated talking heads where they say the same things over and over.....ugh

At the time of filming this season, Amy had been with Chris for a year. Why does she and her friends act like giggling school girls when they talk about her relationship with Chris? It's so annoying. 

Tori and Zach are an awesome couple and the most real of the bunch. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Dave James said:

Matt was apparently screwing Caren long before the divorce. So yes that is different than either one of them dating after the divorce.

Matt built rhe house for Matt, not the kids. Remembee the last remidel when he significantly reduced the size of Jacobs room so he could have the halk he wanted. When Amy complained dear Matt said " well he'll be   gone soon". 

• Love 6

I don't have any interest in the Roloff's property split.  It just doesn't interest me.  It's done, it's over.  But, Oregon has Equitable Distribution, which means equal is presumed fair, unless there are factors that indicate otherwise, like poor health or disability.  Which Matt has. And, the DIVISION is also for debt. So, the court would assign the debt 50/50, regardless of each party's income, unless there are contributing factors.  So, to me, Matt must have taken on a lot of the debt as his personal debt, because if he didn't, I would think Amy would not be too happy.  Maybe, that's why Matt isn't. lol  Then, there is the alimony, which, one would think that Amy would be entitled to.  Although, I'm not sure.  Was he technically the breadwinner or was the couple the breadwinner.....hmmmmm.....  It was definitely a complex case. I hope they got sharp and creative attorneys.  It seems to me that they resolved their property issues by private contract.  Is that right? That way, the details wouldn't be public record. 

https://www.divorcenet.com/resources/divorce/marital-property-division/oregon-divorce-dividing-proper

Is it just me or does it seem like the kids talk about pooping a lot?  It's like they can't stop talking about it. I can't imagine them doing that, unless producers directed it. I really hope they are done with it.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/12/little-people-big-world-roloff-divorce-final/ Niether couple is getting spousal support and the farm property and business was split 50/50. Amy didn't get more than Matt. If Amy's 50% included the big house, and clearly it did, the lawyers would have seen to it that Matt received his own 50%. Any bitching on Matt's part now is Matt wanting more than fifty percent.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Willowsmom said:

Matt was apparently screwing Caren long before the divorce. So yes that is different than either one of them dating after the divorce.

Matt built rhe house for Matt, not the kids. Remembee the last remidel when he significantly reduced the size of Jacobs room so he could have the halk he wanted. When Amy complained dear Matt said " well he'll be   gone soon". 

That would explain why Amy is no fan of Caryn. I had missed a couple of seasons, news etc about the shenanigans going on. 

• Love 3

Did anyone catch how puffed up and self righteous Jerk got when he was patting himself on the back for “completing” the punch list Odd gave him?  He was rambling off how much he got done and happily checking off boxes when Odd interjected with comments like “well, except for...” and “not really...”.  She even mentioned the infamous dishwasher leak issue (that ultimately led Jerk to have to rip out his shitty renovation and call professionals in for Renovation v2.0). Jerk got all man-splainy and said “can we at least acknowledge that a lot has been completed?” He needs every one of his piddling tasks recognized and applauded.  He really can’t take criticism at all can he?  And Odd didn’t even make her comments in a sarcastic manner.  She just stated facts.  Jerk may not have his dear old dad’s physical looks, but sure as Hell inherited Daddy’s condescending attitude and superiority complex.

I don’t get why Amy puts so much meaning into whether “the kids” accept Chris.  It appears that Jerk is the only one of her kids (on tv anyway) that looks like he is smelling bad cheese when he talks about his mother and her dating.  Zach and Tori treated Chris cordially enough.  It isn’t as if all the Roloff kids are ever going to call him “dad” or “grandpa”.  Amy should just let her grown adult children know that Chris makes her happy. He treats her with kindness, respect and deference (all new experiences for Amy after 26 years with Matt the human steamroller), and he is a part of her life now by HER choice.  The kids should be able to respect their mom enough to accept her situation.  Jerk doesn’t seem to have the same stink-face when he speaks about his father’s one time side piece &  current GF. Amy needs to stop fretting over whether the kids/Jerk and Odd like Chris.  Those two don’t seem to like her to begin with!  

For people as close to Jesus and God as Jerk and Odd claim to be, they sure missed a few of the main messages in the Bible they like to tote around....Honor Thy Mother....Do Unto Others...the sin of Pride....the sin of Sloth...Let him without sin cast the first stone...Thou shalt not commit adultery (in reference to Matt having an extramarital affair is cool, but divorced mom needs to be shuttled of to a nunnery for daring to date). 

• Love 10

It seems like Chris has really done a turnaround since last season.  I mean, he acts so different towards Amy.  I actually liked him last season pretty well, but, he seemed to be at odds with Amy back then, at times.   Perhaps, they have grown closer, gotten more used to each other or just got their script, I mean, contracts from TLC and that's what they said they should do.  I did think it was a little funny that Chris described her as comfortable or easy...something like that.  Even Molly would find that odd. lol  I think Amy has demonstrated that she's pretty intense. No doubt, charming and kind, but, still rather intense. 

She still seems pretty insecure about Chris though. Did you catch where she expressed her concern about being blindsided.  She's just not quite sure of where she stands, apparently.  Okay, if Amy and Chris get married, will they have a TLC wedding on the farm????  I can barely wait.  The only better thing would be if Matt gets married on the FARM!  lol  Actually, I can see Matt remarrying before Amy.  

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It seems like Chris has really done a turnaround since last season.  I mean, he acts so different towards Amy.  I actually liked him last season pretty well, but, he seemed to be at odds with Amy back then, at times.   Perhaps, they have grown closer, gotten more used to each other or just got their script, I mean, contracts from TLC and that's what they said they should do.  I did think it was a little funny that Chris described her as comfortable or easy...something like that.  Even Molly would find that odd. lol  I think Amy has demonstrated that she's pretty intense. No doubt, charming and kind, but, still rather intense. 

She still seems pretty insecure about Chris though. Did you catch where she expressed her concern about being blindsided.  She's just not quite sure of where she stands, apparently.  Okay, if Amy and Chris get married, will they have a TLC wedding on the farm????  I can barely wait.  The only better thing would be if Matt gets married on the FARM!  lol  Actually, I can see Matt remarrying before Amy.  

I agree with Matt likely marrying first, if there is a marriage. Matt will need a caretaker and what better way than marrying one. Plus both have been married previously and presumably not opposed to commitment. Chris is 55 and never married. Chances are, he’s happy remaining single.  

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Awfarmington said:

I agree with Matt likely marrying first, if there is a marriage. Matt will need a caretaker and what better way than marrying one. Plus both have been married previously and presumably not opposed to commitment. Chris is 55 and never married. Chances are, he’s happy remaining single.  

Yeah, my uncle would tell people who were over 35 and thinking about marriage...."Don't mess up now."  

And maybe, Chris is thinking of the saying, "You never divorce the same person you married."    lol  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2

Auj said that she is very good friends with Caryn. What kind of daughter-in-law would pick her father-in-law's mistress as a very good friend? Auj is trouble. Poor Amy. Her son married a bad one.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Libby said:

Auj said that she is very good friends with Caryn. What kind of daughter-in-law would pick her father-in-law's mistress as a very good friend? Auj is trouble. Poor Amy. Her son married a bad one.

Tor is also good friends with Caryn, she was the one that invited her to their gender reveal. I think they both prefer Matt over Amy therefore have a better relationship with both him & Caryn.  I guess Tori's relationship really started when she worked on the farm with her not sure about Auj. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Libby said:

The relationship Audrey has with Amy seems forced, and if it wasn’t for the show, I don’t think there would even be that. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, artisto said:

I think you meant Chris.....

I was going to say "Hi Matt - thanks for joining!". Very common for the actors to post under pseudonyms on message boards about their shows. Rumor has it that Saint Angie herself used to post on Just Jared...

I hope that Amy moves out and builds another home. And keeps dating Chris. I have to say that I am taken aback by posts about being shocked that anyone would date Zach or Amy without an ulterior motive on getting on TV or making a grab for the pumpkin cash. Not everyone is that shallow. 

• Love 7

have to say that I am taken aback by posts about being shocked that anyone would date Zach or Amy without an ulterior motive on getting on TV or making a grab for the pumpkin cash. Not everyone is that shallow. 

It kills me that people say this about Tory - I mean, what's the pay off? They didn't *fake* the pregnancy, she's clearly now on the hook with a handicapped child, she isn't in some weird "Zach is immature so I am his sister" marriage, she's clearly having sex with Zach Roloff like a grown up. None of the Roloffs are special enough or rich enough to make the "I don't love him but I married him and bore his child for pumpkin money and to be on tv prego!" story work.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Whyyouneedaname said:

Tor is also good friends with Caryn, she was the one that invited her to their gender reveal. I think they both prefer Matt over Amy therefore have a better relationship with both him & Caryn.  I guess Tori's relationship really started when she worked on the farm with her not sure about Auj. 

I can see where Tori may have a decent relationship with her former boss. I think she also wants her husband to be happy and Zach's pretty clearly happy when Matt's not bitching at everyone. I think she's been pretty quick to bring Jackson over to see Amy just as often, if not more often than to Matt. I think the Dwarf Games viewing may have been the aberration because I seem to remember Matt being more involved in the Dwarf Games than Amy or getting Zach to participate at least. years ago. It's also possible that she's trying to be "fair" to Zach's parents by dividing up time spent at both. If she'd been to Amy's while Zach was gone and it not filmed, it was probably spotted by Matt.

I do think Auj see Matt as the one with the money so until she figures out that she's not getting his money/the farm out of him.

• Love 4

You think Matt was more involved in Dwarf games? I recall that when they went to Europe he couldn't be bothered to actually attend the games. He and Jer went to another country instead and left Amy, Molly, Jacob & Zach at the games. 

Amy was always the one who coached the kids games and went to all of their games. Matt couldn't be bothered to show up for the twins graduation on time.

I have an ex who has missed his daughter's HS graduation, college graduation and now her wedding. Her stepfather will walk her down the aisle with a smile on his face. He's the one who did Daddy/Daughter dances, stayed up late making bows for her cheerleading squad and attending all her sporting events and music recitals.  It's sad that the Roloff kids didn't have a father who was more committed to them than "making the farm something to remember." Of course, the kids have great memories, but, many of the memories they mention are just running through the woods. That's God's building, not Matt's.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, spankydoll said:

I have to say that I am taken aback by posts about being shocked that anyone would date Zach or Amy without an ulterior motive on getting on TV or making a grab for the pumpkin cash. Not everyone is that shallow

Exactly!

A person's height is not a prerequisite/requirement  for love or friendship.

16 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It seems like Chris has really done a turnaround since last season.  I mean, he acts so different towards Amy.  I actually liked him last season pretty well, but, he seemed to be at odds with Amy back then, at times. 

Me thinks that he was the one with the "bad" edit last season.

Editing can color a viewer's reaction(s).

5 minutes ago, artisto said:

Me thinks that he was the one with the "bad" edit last season.

Editing can color a viewer's reaction(s).

So true, but, it was rather authentic when he told Amy he was wary of her going off on him.  lol 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So true, but, it was rather authentic when he told Amy he was wary of her going off on him.  lol 

Perhaps Chris has seen some of the old shows not knowing how gleefully Matt worked to set her off.

• Love 4

Why are people thinking Aug and Tori are good friends with Caryn? Did they ever say they were "good friends" with her? I see them as tolerating and getting along with her for the sake of the family gatherings and keeping the peace. Liking her as a person doesn't mean they are good friends. 

I also don't think Chris is going to marry Amy. He's 55 and never been married. He's probably the kind of guy that will be happy going along with the relationship exactly as it is right now. Nothing wrong with that as long as both he and Amy are on the same page. Sadly, I think Amy will eventually want more. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Rap541 said:

None of the Roloffs are special enough or rich enough to make the "I don't love him but I married him and bore his child for pumpkin money and to be on tv prego!" story work.

Apparently Jer is rich enough to buy a $400,000 house while neither he or his wife work so I would say marrying him for pumpkin money and TV money could be a real possibility. 

• Love 2

Did it annoy anyone else when those curly headed devils kept saying "baby"

We have to get the gas stove in before "baby"

We have to pick up tools before  "baby"

Anyway, weren't these 2 losers living in LA for a hot minute before they had to come home because they had zero talent to line themselves up with some work ? 

I might be mistaken, but werent Tory and Audj friends with Molly 1st ?  

• Love 1

First, no, that's not enough for me to marry a man - not date, not just fuck, but marry. It's also not enough to willingly bear the child that I will be responsible for regardless of my status as "I married him for the money." Second, while I could believe that 24 year old Jeremy - pre-Audrey was a good looking enough guy to attract a shallow lady looking for cash, we're talking about Zach. And willingly spreading one's legs for the sperm of a man who has a fifty percent chance of having a child with the same deformities. No, the ability to buy a 400k house is NOT worth the handicapped child and the marriage to a man I don't love. And I don't think Tory married Zach for the dollars. The downsides are really too huge.

• Love 1

If Tori has ANY ulterior motives its more to do with needing to nuture not with fame or money.

But I think she saw what was Zach was hiding and fell hard. Unlike his twin Zach holds a job in a field he loves, he'll never be rich from it but so what. And unlike Golden Jer he married a woman that wants him to blossom and doesn't need to be the center of the universe. 

• Love 7
On 4/4/2018 at 11:45 PM, MegD said:

I'm calling bull on Auj's "I'm the most suffering pregnant woman on the planet" story. If she was truly suffering that much, she wouldn't be quite so made up with the extreme false lashes and tons of makeup. Meanwhile, Jer's looking rough. But I do love the big chin zit.

When your sweater is as long as your shorts, your shorts are too short.

i have never watched this show before but i know it has been on for a long time. don't know if i'll stick with it since there are years that i know nothing about. . but. the biggest thing, visually, i took away from it is the two redheads having the baby. dear God, could she wear shorter shorts, tighter clothes and fatter eyelashes?! she looked like she had a very large winged bugs on her eyes. i agree. it had to take quite a while to pick out those tiny clothes, put on all that makeup and fix all that hair to "perfection", when i am in pain, i don't go full hair and makeup.

i liked the little person son with the newborn though he really is a little clueless. bring diapers! 

• Love 1