Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E35: Head of Household #13; Nominations #13

• Start Topic

The Revengers...oh man. Douche chills. Well, I guess it was good to see Da'vonne again.

If an English teacher was trying to teach irony to their high school students, just show Kevin's repeated declarations that Paul has always steered him right.

Best moment of the night was the subtitles for a Raven's gibberish.

Now here is hoping Josh realizes the only way he gets Paul out is to get Kevin the veto,  convince him to vote for Paul to leave, and then break the tie. The jury would eat that up as a boss move.

• Love 4

I could not find Paul more repugnant if I witnessed him eating out of the toilet.  The guy doesn't have an ounce of subtlety and it's actually shocking to me that he's getting away with it.  He coerces everyone to take a fall for him, then stomps around making a production of playing the innocent party.  And then the false crying - why wasn't Christmas hissing at him to keep his shit together?  Because she knew it was fake as hell.  Why doesn't she question this stuff?  How about Paul talking to Alex about how Josh had just betrayed him, then three seconds later - you ready for the POV comp, buddy?  He clearly flip flops!  It's like a man "hiding" his bigamy from his wife by inviting her to his second wedding.  He's just so bad at it.

So while I admired Paul's game last year, I do not this year.  Not because it's utterly cruel and immoral, although it is that.  I can't respect it because it's shit game play.  And because this game play is illogical and transparent, I can't help but believe he's getting heavy assist from the DR.  There's simply no other explanation, IMO.

• Love 24

Sure Josh you barely can keep it together doign what other people tell you to do! We know you don't have the balls to take a shot at Paul and you'd have a nervous breakdown and be wheeled out the door the first minute Paul & Christmas come after you for your 'betrayal'. Pfft.

Wha whaaa whaaaa whatever. Put up or shut up pal. Same with Kevin. They both sound like the Peanuts' parents. All talk that means nothing in the end.

Also, were I a former HG I'd have been ashamed to have any part in 'The Revengers'. They can't be THAT desperate, for another 30 seconds of 'fame' can they? What does TPTB have on these people the hg's don't want to get out?

• Love 5

At this point I wish they would just give Paul the win, and save us from the painful dragging out of this mess. Don't get me wrong, i think Paul deserves to win because as arrogant as he may be, he's gotten everyone to do what he's said. He has playe the game, and played it well, while people like Josh, Rayven, Kevin, and even Christmas, have done nothing! I just want the pain to end, and goodness knows how people behave when there's a trainwreck. They don't want to look but they do.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Snappy said:

Don't get me wrong, i think Paul deserves to win because as arrogant as he may be, he's gotten everyone to do what he's said. He has playe the game, and played it well, while people like Josh, Rayven, Kevin, and even Christmas, have done nothing!

Exactly. And I honestly don't see how Paul lying and manipulating is any different than what almost every other BB player has done in every season. There's nothing immoral about it. Like Paul said, they signed up to play Big Brother and this is what happens.

• Love 1

He doesnt even have to work hard. When you have every.single.housemate listening to every word it just isn't that impressive in the end. Not to mention the friendship bracelets and 3 weeks of safety puts a stain on his record in my book. It put him on a HUGE uneven playing ground and HGs were practically forced to fall head over heels for him due to those two huge things.

• Love 23

I froze the screen when Josh's eyes popped out at Paul transforming from "boo hoo hoo" to "mwah ha ha, my plan is coming together!" I said 'Josh looks like he saw the devil.' Not thirty seconds later Josh announces "its like I saw the devil."

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, NYCFree said:

I froze the screen when Josh's eyes popped out at Paul transforming from "boo hoo hoo" to "mwah ha ha, my plan is coming together!" I said 'Josh looks like he saw the devil.' Not thirty seconds later Josh announces "its like I saw the devil."

To bad Josh chose to look away after that instead of trying to defeat the devil lol.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, NYCFree said:

Wasn't that the weirdest thing ever?!  That just shows how much power Paul has-- Josh seems traumatized at this point, so much so that he even thinks Paul is the devil, or possessed by the devil.  I've never seen such a pathetic cast at this point, and by pathetic I also mean they all just look exhausted, sick and traumatized.  Paul's face is a white mask.  Someone posted a couple of days ago the similarities between Paul and Charles Manson and they were DEAD ON.  I've read Helter Skelter and also noticed the way he's controlling his 'family' (friendship)  just like Manson did.  I think if I were an army recruiter, I'd be after Paul to sign him up in intelligence! He can read people better than almost anyone I've ever seen.

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

Exactly. And I honestly don't see how Paul lying and manipulating is any different than what almost every other BB player has done in every season. There's nothing immoral about it. Like Paul said, they signed up to play Big Brother and this is what happens.

He was given too much power early on with the stupid friendship bracelets, then 3 weeks of immunity - which forced the others to suck up to him.  He is also the only vet in a house of newbies - which gives him an advantage.  Hopefully he will face a bitter jury and be screwed out of a win - like last season

Edited by escape
  • Love 23

It's simply too late to get Paul out of the house. If he was on the block tonight and the nomiations remained the same Christmas would never vote for him. If Kevin wins veto and Paul goes up in his place Christmas and Kevin will vote Alex out. Why they would want to take him to final two as there is no chance they would win against him will long remain a mystery of this season.

I guess the producers hate these guys as much as a lot of people since they got gyped out getting their own comic covers.

Anyone got whatever kryptonite does in FAMEWHORES because I'd open a whole case of it on the whole shameful bunch....and a double dose for Frankie Grande.

Wow, what a season this has been that I now have to root for Josh to win!

• Love 8

"Arkansassy Assey"  LOL

Paul is such a vile little troll.  Alex is dumber than a floatie for trusting him.  

XMas the obnoxious bitch.  I would hide her crutches.

Josh seems to be catching on, but is stuck.  "Like a saw the Devil!"  Yes Josh, the rest of us have seen this devil since the end of June.

Alex gets double blindsided,  and is still clueless.  Somehow evil Kevin is the mastermind of all this.  Right.

Sorry Josh.  I think XMas would take Paul over you.  His loyalty to her will not be repaid.

The whole "Revengers" thing is really, really, really really, really, really bad. Frankie as a pink flamingo.  Of course.  Spare me any more Mr. Pec-tacular.  Can we chip in for a bottle of nasal spray for Nicole?  Did she and Dan blow all their winnings already??

Is Kevin really trying to win this?  Do not defy Dear Leader!!  Even though I will always despise him for blabbing about Cody's kid and being totally up Paul's ass, he's still funny as hell. 

In the end of course Paul gets what he wants.  We know how Paul "pulls this off"  He's a little cult leader easily manipulating morons.

Josh of course does as he is told, but even if Josh took a shot at Paul now, I can't see the rest of his minions voting him out.  Whoever he sat next to would go.  Alex leaving and taking those stupid kitty ears with her would be just fine.

47 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I could not find Paul more repugnant if I witnessed him eating out of the toilet. 

Quote of the night  :)

• Love 15
31 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

I would rather see noone win this season over Paul. This wasn't a fair season for the following reasons: 

1. Paul as a vet had played the game all the way to the end already.

2. Paul had already played at least 2 of the competitions, giving him more practice.

3. 3 weeks free of nominations and bracelets.

4. Production interference.

His vile whipping up of the other players is shitty but shows his inherent character rather than his gameplay, so if you appreciate that side of him then fill your boots! ?

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, MarysWetBar said:

I would rather see noone win this season over Paul. This wasn't a fair season for the following reasons: 

2. Paul had already played at least 2 of the competitions, giving him more practice.

His vile whipping up of the other players is shitty but shows his inherent character rather than his gameplay, so if you appreciate that side of him then fill your boots! ?

Exactly, and if that's not immoral behavior to some, please stay far away from me.  On the other hand, I shouldn't have expected so much out of a sociopath - cruelty and lack of empathy are the cornerstones of Paul's character.  At least in this game.

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, MarysWetBar said:

Don't forget casting Raven, who is a fan of his band and had already met him.

• Love 12

Everyone of these players has participated, at Paul's direction in targeting other players.   They do Paul's bidding, vote to evict, throw comps, taunt and bully, all according to what Paul tells them to do.   They participate in letting Paul be the puppet master when it comes to targeting someone else.  

Yet, when things don't go their way - when they are on the block, or their "partner"  is evicted,  They refuse to see that Paul directed that action as well.  

Put another way, when someone else is evicted, they think "Yeah, me and Paul, with the help of the others, got that person out.  I'm playing the game right, Paul is amazing, I trust him." 

But when things don't go their way. "Everyone else went against me and Paul, they're not to be trusted,   They're two-faced liars, and Paul is the only one I trust." 

I swear, it's like he hypnotized them.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, escape said:

He was given too much power early on with the stupid friendship bracelets, then 3 weeks of immunity - which forced the others to suck up to him.  He is also the only vet in a house of newbies - which gives him an advantage.  

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Lying and manipulating is something that happens every season - that's what I said.

1 hour ago, MarysWetBar said:

if you appreciate that side of him then fill your boots! ?

I have literally no clue what that means.  All I know is that Big Brother is a game, not real life. *shrug*

• Love 2

The Revengers was worth it for Dan the Funeral Director alone. I still think it's hilarious they tried to make them think BB comic movies were an actual real life thing (on Entertainment Tonight and all).

Yeah, Josh needs to wait until final 3 (if he gets that far) to take out Paul. The only vote that will do it is me, myself and I.

I appreciate Josh recognizing that Paul is playing everyone else. Road to hell, good intentions and all that, but it's kind of refreshing not to hear "I trust Paul 100%! ::thumbs up::" for a change. I agree with others that he's doing what he can to survive, and he's probably recognizing that his Goat spot just got blown up by Kevin. If he doesn't win Veto at final 4, he's toast.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I could not find Paul more repugnant if I witnessed him eating out of the toilet. 

I concur with @PaperTree - Quote of the night!

1 hour ago, NYCFree said:

I felt like I needed to go to confession and I'm not Catholic.  Yikes!

1 hour ago, PaperTree said:

Alex gets double blindsided,  and is still clueless.  Somehow evil Kevin is the mastermind of all this.  Right.

Why do they think that Kevin is playing the house?  These people are just so stupid!!!!!!!

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Lying and manipulating is something that happens every season - that's what I said.

Yes it does.  I was giving reasons why he is so hated by viewers.  He was given huge advantages in the game from the get go.  The friendship bracelets were rigged.  So was the 3 weeks immunity - all the other hgs were unknown to viewers at that point, so he was going to "win" that first temptation vote by default.

Edited by escape
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Rachel RSL said:

I have literally no clue what that means.  All I know is that Big Brother is a game, not real life. *shrug*

Just an expression meaning get your fill-or enjoy.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, PaperTree said:

Alex is dumber than a floatie for trusting him.

Indeed. Of course we got the not at all shocking answer to our question "Why, with fresh vengeance on her mind did Alex then nom Raven and Kevin for eviction?" the answer being 'Because Paul told her to' of course. *eye roll* Damn these idiots make it easy for him.

• Love 11

Oh, gosh!  What an episode!  Paul is an asshole! Alex is stupid! Xmas is smug! Alex is stupid! Kevin is wallpaper! Alex is stupid! Josh wussies out!  Paul gets everything he wants! Snore follows snore!

(Although a few points back for "Arkansassy assy", I'll admit.)

PAUL:  This was the craziest night I've ever spent in the Big Brother house!

PAUL (5 seconds later):  Everything went exactly as I planned!

So…not that "crazy" after all, you're saying?  Nice try, BobbleBeard.

PAUL (to Josh):  We need to fake a fight, to confuse Alex.

Dude, at this point, I'm reasonably certain you can "confuse Alex" by slowly waving your finger in front of her face. Or asking her to add 1+1.  Or to spell her own surname.

(It's "Ow".)

Skipped through the Revengers "trailer" (because why?) but I did think it was cute how the bit at the end was a nod to both of Nicole's "secret identities".  And am I mistaken, or did we never actually see Michelle M. in the "film"?  Just a generic crying sound, and then the "tears" fell from off-screen, right?  So basically, they used her as a plot point, and didn't have to pay her a dime?  Ha-ha!

(But only two "ha"s, since the money they didn't pay Michelle most likely went to pay Frankie. Or Caleb. Or James.  So it's more of a "feh" than a "ha", I guess.)

Not too thrilled that what's usually an athletic Veto got reduced to being a HoH memory comp.  Especially as it increases the chance that Wednesday's Veto could be the stuuuuuupid "how many of these props are in the giant jar?" comp, which I hate, but was hoping we might actually miss this season. (You can't play it at F4, because it's in rounds, so F5 is the last bullet we'd need to dodge.)  Fingers crossed for the Morph-o-Matic, instead…

So, we're doing "short" jokes about James ("HIs cutout is his actual size!" Yeah, all of them are, Alex.  Shut up, you dingus.), but we're just ignoring the Tiny Bearded Dictator standing right there, in all of his 5'2" or so of "glory"?  Okay, then.

As much as I'm infuriated by Josh just teasing us about going against Satan, er, Paul, I do see the point that he'd need a second vote (one to force the tie, then he could evict Paul) and I don't know where it's coming from, as Alex/National Hug Your Hound Day/Kevin all think they have a F2 with Paul and would vote out the others over him.  Maybe if he got Alex and Kevin to talk to each other, but…well, that's where the "Alex is really stupid" thing screws it all up.  (Again.)

So perhaps we do have to wait for F4/F3 (where Josh can evict Paul all by himself), after all.  But I am so very sick of waiting.

2 hours ago, Mumbles said:

"It is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing."

If only Paul would "strut and fret his hour upon the stage" and then be "heard no more".  But his candle is proving to be anything but brief, alas.

If it were done when 'tis done, then 'twere well 'twas done quickly, people!  Honestly, you lazy f*ckers…

• Love 10
6 hours ago, helpmerhonda said:

Did the announcer say something about Raven walking her "Arkansassy assy" out the door? Cause that shit is hilarious.

Of course, it says something that your best line of the night comes in the "Previously..." opening segment....

5 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

One of the best sentences of the year.  I called people in from other rooms to read them this shit.  :)

• Love 8

That Revengers shit was so stupid, and it also resulted in no NEW comic book covers. For the current cast. I call bullshit on that. 

Josh, quit teasing us. You have Stockholm Syndrome. You've finally woken up to what is going down, but you're too far deep to find the courage to DO anything. 

Can production get Josh some Prozac? Zoloft? Something. I think he's cried more than Big Meech and Rachel combined. 

Only enjoyable part of this episode was the face Josh made when Paul went from crying to smiling in 2 seconds flat. I kept rewinding that shit. It was GOLD. Yes, Josh, you ARE face to face with the devil. 

• Love 11

Infuriating. INFURIATING.

Why did Josh go along with Paul's show about evicting JasonHe KNEW that it only helped Paul's game. WHY DID HE ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN, I CAN'T, I REALLY CAN'T...

And Kevin, you dumb shit, you throw HOH at finalfuckingfive because Paul tells you to. 

And Christmas, your BFF in the house is trying to tell you someone is acting shady and you WON'T LET HIM SPEAK. 

And Alex. Oh, the hell with it.

I need to start taking xanax if I'm going to continue to watch this show.

• Love 13

So was the 3 weeks immunity - all the other hgs were unknown to viewers at that point, so he was going to "win" that first temptation vote by default.

Who even knows if he actually *won* that at all...but point well taken, it was a strange "reward" to give out a few days into the show before we knew anyone.

• Love 7

if I were an army recruiter, I'd be after Paul to sign him up in intelligence! He can read people better than almost anyone I've ever seen.

Too bad the one person IN military intelligence--Meghan--was too big of a crybaby to last long enough to challenge Paul. 

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, asabovesobelow said:

I need to start taking xanax if I'm going to continue to watch this show.

Nine more days, nine more days.........

20 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

To me Paul looks a lot like Fidel Castro.

Castro was a lot taller :)

• Love 4

Everyone's so intense and furious about Paul, but I guess I'll say this anyway:  I don't find it too heinous to have given him the three weeks of immunity.

If they're going to send in one returning player, they would need to give him protection for a little while, or he'd be right back out the door again, based on nothing more than "which of these things is not like the others?"  Like regular chickens ganging up to peck a pink-dyed chicken to death--the hg's don't know each other well enough by the first eviction to use any other standard than zeroing in on the easiest, most obvious target.

When they sent in four returning players a while ago, didn't they manipulate the situation to divide the hg's into four groups and designate each of the veterans as "group leader" or something like that?  Obviously they wanted to circumvent a vets' alliance, which would have been easy for the larger group to target and eliminate. 

After all these seasons, it makes sense someone would come up with the scenario of one experienced (skillful) player vs. a house full of newbies.  But--repeating myself here--if he didn't have at least a temporary period of immunity from eviction, it would have been a short-lived experiment.

I remember a lot of people saying, "Week Four and you're history, Paul."  Nope.  By the end of three weeks, he was dug in and people were worshipping at the Altar of Paul.  I couldn't have done it; I don't think most people could have.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, candall said:

I remember a lot of people saying, "Week Four and you're history, Paul."  Nope.  By the end of three weeks, he was dug in and people were worshipping at the Altar of Paul.  I couldn't have done it; I don't think most people could have.

It was definitely a combination of things.  Several "pairs" that isolated themselves and didn't really mix, the 'non-pairs' staying pretty separate, Cody having to nominate so many people, not talking much with others and being a bit of an asshole at the beginning, pushing away his other showmance alliance-mates, while Paul charmed them.

• Love 7